[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White penis in a black vagina Thoughts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: XFf7MEh.jpg (51KB, 482x502px) Image search: [Google]
XFf7MEh.jpg
51KB, 482x502px
White penis in a black vagina

Thoughts?
>>
>>39065707
>Thoughts?

moar?
>>
My thoughts are this: Why are you so miserable?
What has happened to make you this way?
>>
>>39065707
literally how I was conceived
I don't recommend it
>>
>>39065750
KEK, If my dad was white and my mom was black I'd imagine I would either have a permanent identity crisis or just delude myself into white society.

>t. blackbot
>>
>>39065777
It seems like white dad with black mom is the best because you get white privilege and black street cred.
>>
>>39065777
At least that anon has a dad who most likely loves him even if he may be a useless robot.
>>
>>39065750
do you have a bbc or you got a small white dick?
>>
>>39065865
This is the case, he was a good role model, I'm just a biological failure
>>
>>39065807
and a hot black mom to breed
>>
>>39065902
6.6 inch circumsized frankendick
>>
>>39065925
>circumsized
i'm so sorry anon
>>
>>39065807
I think you meant the inverse. Usually the mom behaves the same as the father so you wouldn't get any street cred. But yeah I agree they would get some privilege over normal blacks, just not full blown white privilege.

>>39065865
Well meme'd
>>
>>39065934
At least he doesn't have to worry about pearly penile papules that some uncut anons are more susceptible to
>>
>>39065976
>Well meme'd
I can taste the sodium from here.

btw I'm not even white. Don't try to call it a meme when you know damn well black fathers are trash.

>>39065907
You can still turn it around and make your parents happy dude, you're nowhere near old enough to give up.
>>
>>39065750
My future childs :33
>>
>>39066004
I actually lost out on a chance at getting laid in high school because some dumb cunt thought they were an std. Another fun story is one time I tried to cut one of them off and I was in horrific pain for a month straight. I begged for death, and yet it never came.
>>
>>39066004
It makes sex better. It's like natural ribbed condonms
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 863x1200px
>>39066060
They apparently make sex tons better if you have them, but a lot of people understandibly find them gross. I just realized what the bumps under my head were and I was really grossed out. I don't even think smegfags want an uncut dick with bumps under the head.
>>
File: boizz.jpg (261KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
boizz.jpg
261KB, 1366x768px
>>39066029
Sorry your father was trash, anon. Most black fathers I know, including my own, were very supportive of their families
>>
>>39066095
I just looked that up and they looks absolutely horrifying, as if they flayed their dick. Reminds me of that Fried Rice Disease thing in highschool. Don't look it up
>>
>>39066088
>>39066095
Yeah I don't have anything to compare it to obviously but sex was pretty amazing before I became a failed normie. Its a shame they visually look horrific, no complaints otherwise
>>
File: banana.jpg (334KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
334KB, 2000x1500px
PPP is literally a cat dick.
Just find a girl with a furry fetish and she will go crazy.

The bumps also make girls orgasms faster but since it looks weird as fuck girls miss the chance of trying some of the best dick they may ever get.

same for curved downwards dicks, banana dick make girls cum fast as fuck if you take them dogstyle.

t. proud owner of a banana dick.
>>
Only if you've gotten a vasectomy and already have herpes and HIV. If you meet those requirements, go for it.
>>
File: spurdo nazista.gif (111KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo nazista.gif
111KB, 340x450px
>>39065707
Will it blend?

originals
>>
>>39065707
>cut
ugly oridinaddo
>>
>>39066150
I'm gonna fuckin do it anon
>>
Married a black girl. It's our thing.
>>
File: WAAAAAAAHHH.png (60KB, 404x402px) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAAAAHHH.png
60KB, 404x402px
>>39065707
>BAWWWWWW MUH WASTED GENESSSSSS
>THINK OF THE WHITE RAAAAAAAACE
>>
>>39065707

This made me blow air out my nose in a good-natured way hehe
>>
>>39065707
A beautiful thing
>>
>females

Ugh YUCK
>>
>>39066095
>>39066060
semi-related
I'm circumcised but i get little "zits" on the underside of the scar,
but they don't "pop" I am just able to push the white stuff out. It's not really the same consistency either
Is this smega? And I still make some for some reason?

also, never had sex so it's not an STD and it doesn't hurt
>>
Blackbots wanted /k7t62B
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.