[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be overweight or underweight? Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1500045183104.png (517KB, 519x642px) Image search: [Google]
1500045183104.png
517KB, 519x642px
Would you rather be overweight or underweight? Why?
>>
>>39058353
Underweight because that's what people want the most.
>>
underweight, goes with my trap agenda
>>
Underweight. I'm a fat piece of shit, and all I want is to be skelly. Like being muscley chad just doesn't appeal to me.
>>
File: 1497599564750.jpg (100KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497599564750.jpg
100KB, 1080x1080px
>>39058353
underweight because I've been a skinny fuck under the normal weight range for most of my life until somewhat recently.
>tfw entered normal weight range since I'm just as lazy as I've always been but I'm somehow getting even less activity
>>
>>39058353
Underweight. If you have a nice face but you're skinny people will still think you're attractive. If you're fat, you're ugly no matter what. Plus it's easier to bulk alone than to cut and bulk
>>
>>39058353
Underweight.
It's much easier to gain weight than to lose it.
>>
Underweight; do a dirty bulk and lift heavy, cut on steroids and achieve chad physiqye in 1yr
>>
>>39058353
Underweight atleast I can look decent.
>>
overweight is the only right answer, all you have to do to lose weight is nothing
gaining weight is far harder than losing it, fatfucks are just pathetic losers who rather grab deep fried chicken wings than rice waffles
>>
>>39058353
underweight
i have fat genes and everyone in my family for generations has been on the large side so it'd be easy for me to get to a normal weight
>>
I'm 6'0" 140lbs, bulking is hard but I'd take this battle over being a fat fuck with a permanently damaged body.
>>
I'm borderline emaciated right now due to an unhealthy phobia of meat. I don't consider myself vegan or anything like that, but I haven't touched meat since I was 9.

I'd much prefer to be fat. I remember how badly I was bullied in highschool, people would call me crackhead and I was always the first to be pushed around. I never went to parties, never even really left my room unless I was going to school. It's most noticable in my face, it's unusually narrow and I have sunken cheeks that make my jaw look unusually defined.

I'd be much happier if I was fat. It's not really a problem now so much as in highschool where I just wish I had some strength or something.
>>
>>39058353
Overweight
Losing weight is easy
Gaining muscle is hard
>>
>>39058684
Then again if I'm a fat shit, I can't run and I do love me some running...

Underweight
>>
>>39058702
But then again, who in the right mind likes a skelly?

Overweight
>>
>>39058720
But then again, being overweight is way more unhealthy.

Underweight
>>
>>39058629
Haha, my underweight friendo says the same. He thinks it is easer to not eat because he gets triggered by anything more than a slice of bread.
>mfw he went to several doctors and they told him all of his health issues coming from being a skeleton
>mfw several women told him a man starts at 80kg (176lbs for fags)
>mfw his hands are thinner than a little girls
When will underweight people stop pretending and accept they have pretty much the same issues as fatfucks?

As a fat guy I have to excersize and not eat delicious food to lose some weight my body was used to since I was born. Skeletonfags only have to sit down and eat. How is sitting on your ass and eating harder than anything? You are bashing us for doing what you are unable to do. You aren't thin because of your great personality. You are thin because your upbringing made you hate eating.
>>
>>39058747
>pretty much the same issues as fatfucks?
This is just categorically false and you're delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
>>39058747
>As a fat guy I have to not eat delicious food to lose some weight. Skeletonfags have to sit down and eat
fixed that for (You)
>>
>>39058733
girls like to cuddle a big softy. No one likes a spooky scary skeleton
>>
>>39058353
I already am underweight, so I guess that. I'm 108 pounds. I've been trying to eat more, but I think I walk too much.
>>
>>39058733
I told (You)

Oromo

>>39058863
>>39058720
>>
>>39058771
>its not true because I say so
Then tell me about what keeps you from a healthy weight.
>>
>>39058353

Underweight, I wouldn't be percieved as a freak that way.
>>
>>39058747
>they have pretty much the same issues as fatfucks
they don't have disgusting amounts of fatty skin everywhere and they don't take up so much god damn space
>>
>>39058953
oh, and they also aren't prone to smelling like shit like fattos do
>>
>>39058953
He was talking about the psychological aspects of being fat and underweight, you brainlet.
>>
>>39058971
i know but he's still making it out like both are equal when underweight is superior in everyway
>>
>>39058353
I'm overweight and I'd say I would rather be underweight.. Being overweight has only brought me self hate, being single all my life and difficulty in finding clothes that would fit me properly..
>>
>>39058953
>unable to maintain a healthy weight
>malnourished in his entire life leading to weak bones and internal organs
>high chance the offsprings will be (wo)manlets
>just as stubborn as fatfucks who think there is nothing wrong with a "little extra"
>>
I would rather be overweight but bear strong
Plenty of girls are looking for daddies
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.