[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to you feel about the future as a young adult?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>everything is going to shit
>politics are going further and further towards extremism
>race relations are worst than ever
>sex relations are worst than ever
>most women are self centered and insane
>world leaders are pushing for absurd and self destructive actions
>the left and right wants to outright kill each other
>the media is only interested in feeding people a narrative instead of unbiased news
>censorship is getting more and more ridiculous with the internet monopolies facebook, google, youtube and twitter banding together
>automation may become a problem in the not so distant future
How do I keep on going while knowing all this?
>>
>>39057885
There's not much you could do to change it anyway, so don't worry about it. Just let the world sort itself out. Whatever happens, you and 7 billion other people are in it together.
>>
>>39057932
Yeah, this. You cant do shit anyway so just try to make yourself happy if you can
>>
>>39057885
Do you think gender relationships will ever improve? Or will it be like this until the West collapses?
Honestly, the only issue that bothers me about MGTOWs/MRAs is that they advocate ignoring the problem instead of trying to solve it.
Call me a fool all you like for being altruistic, but I'm not giving up.
>>
yeah it's horrible knowing that suits going to get really ugly in the not so distant future and there's no stopping it
>>
Nothing matters. I plan on dying within the next few years.
>>
>>39057932
>>39057960
>DUDE LIVE AND LET LIVE LMAO
And this is why the world is the way it is. Because of two little pussies like this who don't have the balls to be the change in the world.
>>
>>39057885
>How do I keep on going while knowing all this?
Prepare for the violent collapse and balkanization of America once divisions get too wide and deep to ever bridge, which at this rate should be about a decade.
>>
Don't forget the massive increase in populations of people from the third world

How will we be able to sustain these populations along with automation at the same time? What's going to happen when Muhammad and Ahmed can no longer stack boxes?
>>
>our entire world is controlled by a small group of people who are pretty much unknown
>they tell us what we should think and how we should live our lives so they can make money
>they rule the entire world through ideas, culture, economics and law
>even world leaders and celebrities are all unwitting pawns
>there is only one binary in society, one thing that matters
>to control absolutely or be absolutely controlled
>we are all cattle bred to work and reproduce so they can continue to profit at our expense
>>
File: 1499593633704.jpg (12KB, 236x240px) Image search: [Google]
1499593633704.jpg
12KB, 236x240px
>>39057885
i really like how you have logical and not arbitrary reasons why you believe these things
>>
There's going to be some sort of social collapse or civil war, it's inevitable at this point.
I'm just hoping it all blows up soon so I can either die in the conflict, or have enough time left to start a family after we rebuild everything.

All I wanted was to marry a nice girl and have a family, and to be able to raise my kids in a safe, stable society where they're not hated for being White, and Jews aren't trying to turn them into trannies or sluts.
Apparently that makes me a far-right reactionary.
>>
>>39057885
well... by thinking about the great depression honestly. You ever read the grapes of wrath? Now that is hopelessness. But the thing is that people got through those times and WW2 and all that shit and eventually so will we.

The future has never been about having ideal situations handed to you. It's about making it despite all the shit that life gives you. You find a way to make it through and get some enjoyment on the side basically.
>>
>>39057885
this and also add

>todays men are manchilds
>only good contries left are poor as fuck
>its hard to get a house in western society
>nobody cares about having a family anymore
>depression and nihilism culture
>soon everyone is a fat fuck
>everyone obsessed with internet
>no jobs
>getting closer to normalize pedophelia
>9 years olds already having sex
>>
>>39058144
>>39057885
I think there was a period between like 2007 and 2012 where shit was pretty cool
no extremist left elements though they might've began to spring up. no alt righters (which were just a knee jerk response to the crazy left)
there as no crazy feminist nonsense and muh no whites allowed shit
can't speak for black folks but i don't remember hearing that much shit
>>
>>39059657
>by thinking about the great depression honestly. You ever read the grapes of wrath? Now that is hopelessness. But the thing is that people got through those times and WW2 and all that shit and eventually so will we.

Those are just economic problems and war, they're bad situations good cultures can find themselves in.
The problem is that we don't have a good culture, our culture is sick.
Our economy is fine, relatively speaking, people aren't outright starving.
We're not in any serious war that poses danger to us.
Those are problems that clear, objective, and tangible resolutions.
Remove all the economic and geopolitical issues, and everything would still be shit.

If WW3 kicked off tomorrow, what is there about this country that would make me willing to put my life on the line to defend it?
If I was off in some foreign country, in the middle of a war zone, what would I have to be able to look forward to returning home to when it's all over?
What would I be fighting to protect?

There's fucking nothing.
I don't care about struggling and fighting, if I have something worth struggling and fighting for.
But all I have is a country gradually becoming filled with minorities who openly display their contempt for people like me, women who have been poisoned by feminism, trannies and gays being worshipped in the media, along with the rest of our over-sexualised culture, where just about everything I value is scorned and mocked, and people who will say I'm a huge piece of shit for having a problem with any of this.

I can deal with economic recession and war, they'll finish eventually.
But this cultural decay doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Even if it does eventually change, I'll be well into middle age by then, far too old to really enjoy the benefits of it.
>>
>>39060085
>people who will say I'm a huge piece of shit for having a problem with any of this.
They're not wrong. Guys like you, who want minorities and women to just be quiet, are pretty bad.
>>
>>39057885
The pendulum is at the extremes, right now. Soon enough it will swing back to the middle and sense and stability will reign.
And then straight back up to the other extreme.

I hate this glitchy fucking captcha. Have to refresh the page to fix it.
>>
I know it won't probably won't help much in the long-term but I plan to leave the city and move to a quiet boring area where nothing ever happens.
>>
>>39060123
>who want minorities and women to just be quiet
But I didn't say that.

I had no problem with racial minorities until they became hostile to my race, and openly celebrated our disappearance.
The problem with women is that they have been directly targeted with Marxist feminist indoctrination, which is engineered specifically to undermine the family unit.
>>
>>39057885
I'm going to work for a while, be replaced by a robot, become a minority in my own country, and not have a pension when I grow old.

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>39058396
>How will we be able to sustain these populations
The third world sustains the first world, not the other way around.
>>
>>39060123
t. white male or incredibly "whitewashed " nonwhite guy that can't relate to 95% of his race.
>>
>>39060296
>The third world sustains the first world
In what way, anon? We can grow all the food we need.

The first world uses the third world for cheap supplies, but we don't need them at all.
>>
>>39060425
He won't reply.
>>
File: crosss.jpg (38KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
crosss.jpg
38KB, 570x380px
>>39057885
with Jesus. I don't honestly see any other hope than Him coming back

And no I'm not telling u to join a church. I'm telling you to trust God
>>
>>39060526
Monogatari series, stop muting me.
>>
>>39058255
Who gives a shit fag
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.