[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else's weed dealer is a faggit who leaves you hanging?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6571.jpg (126KB, 750x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6571.jpg
126KB, 750x979px
Who else's weed dealer is a faggit who leaves you hanging? Pic related it's my fag dealer.
>>
He didn't explicitly agree to your terms
>>
you already smoke weed you normie scum, just meet him a block away from your house you waste of sperm cells
>>
try your heroin dealer pulling this bullshit on you. weed...get out of here.
>>
File: IMG_4166.jpg (20KB, 236x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4166.jpg
20KB, 236x251px
>the ganja gremlin is foiled again
>>
>>39043600
weed dealers dont negotiate times, theyll be like 4 am take it or leave it
>>
>p-p-p-please wait until m-mommy goes to work
>p-p-p-please respond
>h-hello??
the only faggot is OP
>>
Guy lives in another town. He prefers to meet at my house. Otherwise I hang out in the parking lot of a local bar waiting for his faggot ass forever looking mad sus. Mom almost never leaves the house except for church on Sunday. Anyway, to update you guys he is coming after all.
>>
Text me about 20 mins ago saying he was about to leave. Just called me to tell me he's about to leave. Let me pay you for your services fucker. I'm paying this motherfucker $240 and risking the potential wrath of my mom.
>>
You live with your mommy and you think adults have nothing better to do than sell you weed?
You're the faggot by a long shot, you self-important mommy's boy.
I'm 34 and don't smoke, but if I heard some punk ass complain about this in public I'd beat their ass and smash their phone.
Get your own weed you pathetic child.
>>
>>39044365
Me and my dealer are both students at the same college. I'm 21. I can't imagine he's any older than like 24. I can't get my own weed without a dealer.
>>
>>39043600
Picking up from my dealer is a breeze, did so last night
>7:14pm: hey you around? I'm trying to pick up
>7:15pm: yeah go here to find me
15 minute drive later and I have an eighth for $25
>>
>>39044417
Nigga where the fuck you live? My guy charges $60 an 8th.
>>
>>39044321
If you're afraid of your mom then you're a little bitch.
240 Dollars isn't anything at all.
>>
>$240 for a half

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39044408
You're 21 and still live at home?
You're a loser.
Get a job and an apartment.
I left home at 16.
And if you're 21 and can't be honest with your parents about life choices AND are scared of them...
...then you're a little bitch.

I grew up in foster care and my formerly abusive foster parents wouldn't dare question me or my rights at this point.

Grow a back bone.
>>
>>39044427
Los Angeles. Weed is the only reasonably priced thing here though.
>>
>>39044427
you're either getting good ass stuff or getting scammed out the ass
>>
File: stop.jpg (13KB, 232x230px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
13KB, 232x230px
>>39043600
Why would you go to a weed dealer anyway, buy from the deep web my man. WEED DEALERS ARE ALL CUNTS
>>
>>39044506
Dude just dropped off bubba kush. Before that was strawberry diesel. Before that was zkittlez. Dude always knows his strains and sends me links about them. Strongly suspect it may even be medical.
>>
>>39044470
>telling people to grow a back bone
>on "pathetic losers: the board"

Why are you here???
>>
>>39044494
You live with your mommy in LA, can't tell her AND you're a little bitch when it comes to finding weed?
I lived in Venice for 3 years and now live in San Bernardino.
If you can't get weed BY YOURSELF by going to a dispensary, then you don't deserve to smoke it, you little bitch.
My 'illegal' mexican neighbors got their cards at 18.
You suck on a new level.
>>
>>39044494
Why the fuck are you buying from a dealer in Los Angeles? There are tons of dispensaries that beat any dealer's price. Unless you're an underage b&, it makes no sense
>>
File: horrified kim k.png (602KB, 676x568px) Image search: [Google]
horrified kim k.png
602KB, 676x568px
>>39044427
>>39044506
good lord. where i'm at I get $40 for an 8th of medical. When it's harvest season I can get $40 for a quarter. Poor fucks
>>
>>39044643
I'm willing to be my actual life he uses a dealer because he's afraid of his mommy finding his card.
>>
>>39044592
>>39044643
One, I'm not the poster who lives with his mom
Two, I'm 20 and turn 21 relatively soon so I don't see the point in applying for a card when I have a decent dealer
>>
>>39044724
YOU'RE AN IDIOT COMPLAINING ONLINE ABOUT HOW YOUR DEALER SUCKS WHILE COMPLAINING THAT THEY DON'T SUCK.

YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL.
>>
I'm op. I'm 21. I live with my mom. I live in Jersey. No dispensaries or medical but suspect my dude gets stuff from outta state. 1/8 = $60, 1/4 = $120, 1/2 = $240, when dealing with this guy anyway. He also makes super potent edibles, hard candy/lollipop types, that are like $10-15.
>>
>>39044506
It goes by weight, not quality
>>
>>39044321
$240 for a HALF OUNCE? Jesus Christ OP what state are you in?
>>
>>39044836
Already said it but Jersey.
>>
>>39044793
>implying both aren't factors
>>
>>39044870
Just saw that post, I'm in NJ as well. Well atleast you're getting high grade stuff
>>
>>39044879
Not so much that an 8th is the cost of a quarter
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.