[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are men so weird I have a training supervisor who I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: tears.jpg (8KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
8KB, 251x200px
why are men so weird

I have a training supervisor who I'm 99% sure has a crush on me. He leans in far too much when he can (full body lean in against me, not just friendly brush), stares intensely at me when he thinks I'm not looking (caught him a few times), gets annoyed when I talk or am friendly with other guys at work. We're both married, and he has like 15 years on me. I asked one of my co-students if I was just imagining things, and he said I was not. The work is really intense, so I'm not sure if the guy just has an intense personality to match it or what. He also asks me way too many personal questions, and has given up on teaching me (which is what he's supposed to be doing - he just says I need to relax more if I ask him for things to do or questions about the work we do). He also asks me to read him his texts when he can't and also take calls from his wife. I'm not sure what to do. I still think I'm imagining it in my head, but he's really way over the line if he's just trying to be friednly. I don't want to be too friendly with him, because he will still be my supervisor/teacher and I don't want to get in trouble with other people at work.

am I imagining this, or is this happening to me for real?
>>
I'm confused as shit about what's going on, can I just talk to him about it or what?
>>
>>39043463
he doesnt like you, hes trying to get rid of you by being disgusting with you, ive had the same problem
>>
What if he thinks you like HIM? And he's trying to throw hints he's not interested
>>
>>39043463
>He also asks me to read him his texts when he can't and also take calls from his wife.
He's probably having problems with his wife, and he uses you to make her jealous or something like that. I mean, it's obvious she can't see what he does and how "friendly" he is towards you, but I bet he just do all of that unconsciously, as if his wife could see him.
Just tell him to stop, he'll probably realize what he's been doing once you tell him and will stop inmediately. Also, maybe find other training supervisor afterwards, because I'm pretty sure he'll be so embarrassed it'll be really akward to be around him.
>>
>>39044040
he can't get rid of me, I'm assigned to him as he's my supervisor/teacher. I don't interact with him that much, he initiates all contact, he could just ignore me like he does with the other students.

>>39044062
what would be some of the hints he's not interested? because I think it's the opposite.

I was also reading a note he was typing one day (I asked permission if I could read the note over his shoulder), I was at an appropriate distance, and he turned around and leaned in super close to my face. I think he might've been trying for a kiss (maybe?). I only get like3 hr of sleep per night and I'm tired as fuck most days, so I completely missed it, but he was uncomfortably close to my face and lips for a few seconds.

I'm confused as FUCK about what's going on there right now.
>>
>>39044141
yeah I don't know what to do, I don't think it's subconscious for him whatever he's doing. I just wish he could say it straight whatever he's feeling/thinking about me.
>>
>>39044161

He's not interested. It's you that likes him.
>>
>>39044505
I don't, I find him mildly annoying and weird, I wish he would just teach me.
>>
>>39044557

He thinks you're into him. Know this and get him to teach you.
>>
File: OpGenius.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
OpGenius.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
Why dont you walk your ass over to /adv/ and keep this NORMIE shit off /r9k/.
>>
>>39044792

You're so jealous when I'm semi nice to a random female
>>
>>39044792
op here, I'm socially retarded I just pass off as normie
>>
>>39044839
I'm jealous I'm not as big of a faggot as you.
>>
>>39044948

K. I accept.

I
>>
>>39044928
>i get people to have crushes on me i am a robot just like you

is this bait?
>>
>>39044792
This. Why would you ever want to post this here?
>>
>>39043463
>why are men so weird
>implying men are a singular entity
Get out
>>
>roastie has roasty dilemma
fuck off
>>
>>39044989
so how should I phrase safely it if I want to ask him what the fuck is going on?
>>
File: 1415147459824.gif (985KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1415147459824.gif
985KB, 500x252px
>>39045119

"I am a robot just like you" and then kick the stool that your standing on. Gravity and a strong rope will do the rest of the work.
>>
>>39045226
:^) thanks a lot appreciate it
>>
>>39043463
Cheat on your husband and fuck him.
>>
>>39045692
yo i don't want to do that at all that's really messed up
>>
>>39046391
then stop being a submissive bitch and tell him you are not interested next time he does some overly friendly shit

also this is r9k so il have to call you a whore and tell you to fuck off to adv if you want to blog post
fucking roastie
>>
>>39046528
ur one bitter cunt m8
>>
>>39046545
g-get dd-dthe f-f-f-uUUUckK of f my board!!!!

>boss leans in way too close
>make it clear that you dont like it by backing away with a awkward expression on your face

r-roastie
>>
Unless you secretly like this shit, start researching other roles and find a way to quietly exit that situation.

Huge conflict of interest that's not going to be solved either way. If you do nothing he'll just keep pushing. If you outright deny his advances he might take offense and resent you for the rest of the time he's your boss.

Sucks, but honestly the best thing for you would probably be to gtfo and find other employment.
>>
>>39046675
I'm not employed, I'm a student and he's my teacher/supervisor, I can't just GTFO, it's impossible and he's evaluating me (he will determine like 80% of my grade). I need to talk to him, but I don't know what to say and how to start the conversation.
>>
>>39043463
Do women not understand that the vast majority of the men they meet want to have sex with them?
>>
>>39046730
just make it sure you are not interested in a friendly way, dont be a angry bitter bitch about it

basically friendzone him
>>
>>39043463
>>>/adv/
Originally and with more content of course.
>>
File: IMG_3499.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3499.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>>39046391

How much of a fucking normalfag are you? Stop being a faggot and suck his dick. If he taps you on the back of the head when he nuts, he likes you, else he's not that in to you.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.