[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1682.jpg (17KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1682.jpg
17KB, 236x199px
Ask a Indian robot living in India anything.

>inb4 poo in the loo
That meme's so beaten to death.
>>
>>39043127
How based is Pakistan?
>>
On a daily base, how often do you shit in a streets.
>>
Do you poo in loo?
Real talk though, how bad is it there hygiene wise?
>>
Is it true you guys believe in the toilet witch?
>>
Are you a neet? Do you have any job plans?

I'd heard another indian mention northerners and southerners hate eachother. Can you give me quick rundown on that?
>>
Do you have goths or any type of trendy or outcast youth culture?
>>
>>39043157
They're a bunch of goatfuckers and paedophiles (look up bacha bazi, it's a custom there)
Their women are better than ours though
>>
>>39043170
I live in a state where public defecation has been eradicated.
>>
Yet another "Fembot" false flag to vampirically feed off of male self esteem.
>>
>>39043181
Well it's pretty bad in the northern states where literacy levels are pretty low.
There were even cases of villagers worshipping toilets instead of using them (seriously though, look it up)
But there are no designated shitting streets, that's a meme.
People do it in the woods or coastal areas, usually near bodies of water to wipe their asses afterwards.
>>
does Sharia law impose itself in regions of India and is there a way traditional Indians and Muslims separate their communities?

How liberal is your part of the country?
>>
>>39043127
poo in loo when?
>>
can't speak for him but I'm of north indian origin born and raised in England,
and the few times I have been to punjab no street shitting as far as the eye can see
Lots of litter though and cow dung in village streets, towns are better though with the cow dung part
>>
>>39043182
People in the north do.
They're a bunch of illiterate, unclultured swines.
>>
>>39043186
Nah, I'm in college (it's pretty cheap here, even in rupees)

Yeah, northerners are illeterate and still have the caste system.
All the poo in the loo memes are based on them.
They worship cows and lynch people suspected of eating beef.

The south is more developed and peaceful, it has high literacy levels.

But the North Indian girls are hotter, South Indians are pretty dark-skinned.
There's a theory that South Indians are Dravidians with aboriginal in there somewhere while northerners are "aryan"
>>
>>39043195
Not really, we're still pretty underdeveloped so none of that western hip stuff here.
In some rural areas, lower caste people are treated like outcasts or "untouchables"
>>
>>39043248
Bruh, I'm a dude.
This ain't LARPing, I'm the real deal.
Why would I wanna LARP as a Pajeet, we're universally hated for our skin colour, smell, food and we're notorious manlets and dicklets.
>>
>>39043258
Sharia law is applicable only for marriage laws.

Well, my state is "communist" ruled but it's like China's communism.
You get free speech, well it's like capitalism but we have communist leaders.
>>
>>39043265
Kaise ho bhaijaan?
>>
Do you have Pizza or Chinese Food places? Are buffets a thing? What is the average breakfast over there, is it anything like the West's eggs, waffles, pancakes, sausage, etc.?

Have you ever seen an obese person where you live?
>>
>>39043373
I feel like Indians should get more love. Your country is redpilled on muslims as much as Poland and Hungary.
>>
>>39043514
Yes, we have Chinese food and pizza places, even KFC and McDonald's.
Yeah, buffets are a thing.
Breakfast is mostly indian stuff like idli,dosa,parathas,poha,vada etc.
Yeah, lots of obese people.
>>
>>39043410
Vadhiaa yaar
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.