[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be wizard >see girl in the area where I live, fall instantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: UXrhQDs.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
UXrhQDs.png
91KB, 255x253px
>be wizard
>see girl in the area where I live, fall instantly in love, she looks about 12 probably
>I stare, she notices, she looks back another time, I still stare
>see her other time when out walking
>I mostly ignore her
>right before I pass her, she smiles at me, I smile back
>out driving
>I see her
>I drive around
>she's here and she's there
>I get a blood rush and all giddy now by just being within 10 meters of her

tell me, robots, how fucked I am

romeo's juliet was 12, right?

don't bother to tell me to kys, because I've wanted to do that for a long time, and that's probably how it will all soon end

this nightmare must end soon...
>>
>>39042468
I'm getting the feeling that you're underaged or LARP'ing, given that you're using Romeo and Juliet as justification.
>>
>>39042507
I already said I was a wizard, so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about

romeo wasn't 12, I assume
>>
>>39042525
P sure they were both teens
>>
>>39042773
So, in other words, romeo was probably a pedo breaking the law
>>
>>39042798
Romeo was 14 you tardo.
>>
>>39042849
a quick google:
"romeo has been said to be anywhere from 18-23 however, regardless of which it is, he is still quite a bit older then Juliet who is only 13. That's a good question, Romeo is supposedly to be around 18 or 19 years old."

So a pedo breaking the law, in other words.

Go kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>39042468
You are just a pedo.

Stay away from children you weirdo
>>
Just fucking rape and kill her. You get the relief from sexual frustration, and she won't be alive to tell anyone. You won't even be worried about her because she now has no other life beyond what you and her shared in her final moments.
>>
File: 1497713522977.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1497713522977.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>>39042909
Hmmm, intredasting. But seriously, there is no way in hell the world would allow it in a normal fashion, right?
Fuck, just kill me. Society is fucking suffocating. Especially now that I get older.

Also, it is funny that I am this and that, yet I am very much a model citizen, military service, working, and have followed the suffocating law and rules all my life.

The rapists, psychos and whatnot don't get this hate. In fact, most women love them and other men fear them. Just look at that "good-looking" criminal that now dates a billionaire heiress. He's a dreg in society and I am a cog in the wheel of civilization.

Where is the reward? Exactly. I can't wait for it all to go down the drain with everybody whining about "what happened?" and whatnot. I won't help you out then. Fuck you all then.
>>
>>39042988
You can't have a sexual relationship with a twelve year old. Your best hope is if you groom her until she becomes an adult, so by that time, she's in love with you already--but this is incredibly unlikely unless you thrust a ton of attention on her and create sexual tension; which any parent is afraid of.

Especially when we both know your normal is that of a sub-optimal man. If you think parents are scared of older gentlemen hanging around their young daughters, everyone is on edge with an ugly pedophile. Trust me, if you want her, you have to break the rules and rape her.
>>
>>39043060
Fucking hell, man, please don't tell me to rape her. That is not the advice I need. I don't want want to even consider it, because I feel like that is something I could consider if pushed toward it...
>>
>>39042468
This might be your only chance ever OP.
use it. If she likes you make her fuck you, if she doesnt just rape her.
>>
>>39043114
Or you could just make her fall in love with you, make her compliments, buy her lots of stuff. and then, well, be both know what you should do.
>>
>>39042468
>fall instantly in love
Stopped reading there. You didn't fall in love, you just wanted to fuck her.
>>
File: IMG_1386.jpg (18KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1386.jpg
18KB, 214x317px
Have you considered a career in...showbiz?
>>
>>39042468
you are just thirsty anon >>39043060 advise is the quickest and most efficient method although I am not advising you to do that.
>>
this happens because of a lack of social experiences and not being able to relate to girls your own age. if you genuinely care at all though you'll leave the kids alone. thinking they're cute is okay, but it's best to reprogram your brain to not focus on them too much. which is entirely possible no matter how much bullshit people tell you.
>>
>>39043392
are disney or nickelodeon hiring?

the rest of the advice here is "just rape her"

ye, probably thirst, but I don't really get this agitated usually
>>
>>39042468
You are delusional, obsessed and frustrated. She's only smiling because that's the polite thing to do, there's no connection between you, it's all part of your fantasy. You do not love her, you're infatuated with the "idea" of her. Now that you know this, you are free to choose. Whether you rape her or forget about her and move on, it will not fill the void inside you. Have a nice day LARPer
>>
>>39043737
relate? I find them just as boring and brainless as the young ones

maybe even worse, as they are jaded and are more confident (for no fucking reason)

plus their bodies are usually total shit once they pass 20

the few I could be interested in are already in relationships and have had a truckload of dick

actually, just the thought of it makes my penis invert and turn ultra flaccid

in fact, I think I often try to convince myself to like them, the older ones my age, but there is no feeling of rush or urge in me when with or around them

desu, I get along a lot better with older women, like 50+

at least them I can have fun with and have an actual conversation with

in any case, no one are throwing themselves on my dick anyway, absolutely none, so I just continue dreaming of the things that bring out the burning passion in me
>>
>>39042468
You seem oddly serious about this

What's she like? Or, what's she look like?
>>
>>39044056
Best I can find is this. A prettier young Sarah Hyland, but a bit skinnier with narrower hips and smaller ass. Super pretty face, and a very young body, but clearly in puberty.
>>
>>39044300
Sure she's 12 then? I have a much younger 15yo sister, and I'm completely unable to tell apart anything from 13-18.

Maybe rock up and invite her to get a drink some time. Or not. If she lives in your area, DO NOT BE AUTISTIC, because all other girls in your area will hate you if that spreads
>>
>>39043890
i literally cannot comprehsned this posting becaus e of leddit spacing it hurts my brain
>>
File: JBG3h1tpy2j7w.jpg (86KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
JBG3h1tpy2j7w.jpg
86KB, 600x339px
>>39044056
>>39044300
body is like righty, picture her in tight jeans

>>39044388
I have no idea. She could be 14-15.

Doesn't matter if I go autist, because there isn't much to lose anyway. None of those young girls, or even girls my age, know who I am anyway. Do you know what board you are on? I'm a depressed recluse mostly, but not fat or ugly, per se.

>>39044419
kk, leddit spacing, or paragraphing, is the way I like things, because blocks of text really hurt MY brain
>>
>>39042988
>military service
What country?
If U.S. then what branch?
>>
>>39044439
>none of those girls know who i am anyway

If you fuck up, they will, and not in a good way. Can you think of any non-creepy way to approach her, maybe a mutual hobby (seen her go to a library, for example)? How old are you/how old do you look?
>>
File: sarah hyland.webm (2MB, 730x592px) Image search: [Google]
sarah hyland.webm
2MB, 730x592px
>>39044300
>tfw no adult gf with qt youthful face
>>
>>39044540
Hmm, I don't know. I could pass as 26, perhaps?

Non-creepy ways could be to say hi if I pass her when walking down to the store or downtown. I probably have VERY little in common with her.

As I said, I could try to gauge it further and if she looks at me directly and smiles, which isn't something common here, I can ask her some innocent questions about what her name is, if she lives up where I live and that I've noticed her before and how pretty I think she is.
Won't do much harm, but I have to have the balls to do it, and not stutter it out like a retard, and survive the feeling of wanting to bury myself afterwards when or if rejected.
>>
>>39044704
Maybe go with "Man, I keep running by you all the time, who are you/whats your name?". Said casually, maybe a bit of a chuckle. I'd look for a reaction then, if she's really 12, or doesn't like older guys, you'll probably notice.

For now, start saying hi when you pass her, while smiling and looking somewhat presentable. Establishes a sort of "Hey, I know this person!".

I'm just talking out of my ass of course, most girls around know me as a violent nazi, so I wont be getting into that situation.
>>
>OP is a 30+ year old virgin
>Developing feelings for a fucking twelve year old
OP, I beg that you're telling the truth.

Look at it like this, a twelve year old girl will rather be super easy or basically impossible to get. Just talk to her and see how it goes. Though prepare to be put on the sex offender registry depending on what happens.
>>
>>39044802
Tnx anon. The 'hey' now and then is a good long term. Think I'm gonna go no-fap for a while, it focuses me and makes me less anxious.

>>39044874
Ye, I'm that pathetic. But I can't help what I feel and what attracts me.

I'm in europ, so not that afraid of the law and jail.
>>
File: arousedpepe.jpg (129KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
arousedpepe.jpg
129KB, 640x616px
>>39044985
Anon, please go for it and tell us all how it went.

I don't think anywhere in Europe has the age of consent as low as twelve but depending on where you live, the law will be incompetent and can't do anything.

Good luck, and it may also be smart to become friends with her parents.
>>
>tfw been using 4chan for ten years
>tfw have had a productive and happy life for most of the last four
>tfw rarely check on this hotbed of autism

>tfw read "be wizard"

>tfw take wizard at face value and think OP believes he has magical powers

>tfw it clicks

I finally made it, guys. Feels good.
>>
>>39044985
>yurop
Germany?
>>
File: kek.gif (821KB, 183x255px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
821KB, 183x255px
>>39042468

Maybe you should kill yourself you pedo faggot? ;) xoxo
>>
homie you do not want to fuck with a 12 year old girl. even if you somehow convince her they are dumb as bricks and immature. one wrong move (in her eyes) and she could tell her parents.
if you really wanna go as young as possible just go for 16+ highschool girls.young enough to not be poisoned by (((college))) but old enough to not be total idiots.
>>
>>39045232
nop
>>39045428
Well, as I said above, I am open for anything, I've even tried liking what I don't like

As I said, girls and women aren't begging me for my cock, or at least not the ones I want

There are always the whales...

Also, most women I know are dumb as shit, except the 50+, as I stated above.

As far as the wrath of the young girl is concerned, I said I live in europ and I'm willing to take the chance

I'm not ahmed btw, but let's not get into that, this isn't /pol/
>>
>>39045733
So OP, what's your gameplan with her?
>>
>>39045774
gameplan? you mean like what's the point?

hang out, fuck her, impregnate preferably when she's above 16, marry
>>
>>39042468
Um anon... Turn yourself into the police before you do anything reprehensibly illegal and unethical. Do not even dare talk to this girl.
>>
>>39045733
Have you considered forming a friendship with her? Trying to get close and interact with her on a personal level?
>>
>>39045952
Turn myself in? For what? Having thoughts? I won't force myself on her, and if consensual sex would be considered rape, then so be it. Off yourself?

>>39045982
Yeah, sure. That's step one anyway, but that's easier said than done. But being just friends and nothing else is fine.
>>
MFW people on this board are actually pushing OP towards talking to a 12 yo in order to date her in the future, or actually raping her

No wonder you're creeps who'll end up suiciding
>>
>>39042873
Wow wtf, how are normies praising a pedo?
>>
File: 1497694466463.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497694466463.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>39046105
MFW faggots are on this board that have no business being here
>>
File: 1499896484634.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499896484634.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>39046153
because Romeo was a chad and not a robot
>>
>>39046038
Can you ask her on a date without mentioning that it's a date? Like offer to buy a movie ticket/a free meal sometime and enjoy it with her?
Take it a step at a time, OP. Invite her over to your house when the time comes.
>>
>>39046279
hmm, well, I first have to actually meet her and say hello

but yeah...tnx for the advice anyway
>>
>>39046403
Well that's the thing, you need to start researching 12 year old girls and what they like. What are 12 year old girls into? Perhaps you're into some of the same things.
>>
>>39046105
>thinking this board is anything but a massive LARP
it's Sunday, don't you have someplace else to be?
>>
>>39046539
Shit, I didn't think that advancedly far ahead. Are you a pro at dis stuff?

What DO teens like these days?
>>
>>39046585
I'm actually a pro at this stuff, I teach high school and I have to relate to my students. None of them are 12 and I'm not sexually attracted to children so I wouldn't be able to help you there. My students are mostly normie athletes. The ones who aren't generally are into weed (holy shit tutti fruition) or anime/weaboo type shit.
>>
>>39046693
Are teen girls into anime? What kinds of anime? Slice of life?
>>
>>39046780
SoL is for depressed grown men, teen girls like edgy stuff and shippable characters.
>>
>>39046780
Normie shit typically. Lots of magical girl stuff I'm not into, nothing too out of the way. I'm in a pretty normie area, just watching Chinese cartoons is edgy. One of them was real into... Something high school host club. But basically if it's not on Netflix they haven't seen it. One guy has a crunchyroll subscription.
>>
>>39047036
okay, but what? you aren't being helpful
>>
>>39047067
That wasn't me, anon, that was someone else. I'm not really into anime heavy myself, I basically know what's on Netflix myself. Sword Art Online was a massive point of debate a few years back.
>>
>>39047087
ok, original tnx, anonie
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.