[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0461.jpg (21KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
21KB, 214x317px
Why don't you robots just go after an average cutie?

Just because Stacy doesn't have any interest in you doesn't mean you have to be celibate.

In fact, most average girls look more like the internet girls you obsess over and don't wear copious amounts of makeup. So what gives? Why not go out with the average girl?
>>
>implying i can get ANY girl at all
>>
>>39014047
Your so-called "Average" girls will feel more entitled to Chads. Plus they're pretty much the reason they marry these girls because they're pretty much more guaranteed to stay with him for life rather than 7-9s who pretty much ride the Chad Carousel. Get out normie.
>>
>>39014070
But you can, anon, the only thing holding you back is you. You won't get a 10/10 Stacy, but you can still get an average girl, who will be more likely to be virginal/inexperienced, loyal, traditional, caring and sweet.
>>
They shouldn't aIIow retards to make threads on this board.
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (215KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
215KB, 1280x960px
Because average girls fuck above average guys. I think its something like 80% of girls fucking 40% of guys. Anyways I consider myself a 5/10, maybe 5.5 if I gave a shit about my appearance, and I'd be extremely lucky to get a girl of the same caliber.
>>
File: 1500916062010.jpg (37KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1500916062010.jpg
37KB, 846x592px
>>39014111
This is just a meme, most women aren't like that.
>>
cuz i aint chad you fool
>>
pic related is cute as fuck, what the hell OP
>>
File: IMG_0353.jpg (638KB, 1755x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
638KB, 1755x2000px
Because women tend to get +2 just for being women and having the ability to make babies. e.g. If you want any luck as a 5/10 guy, you must drop your standards to 3/10. Which is just plain unpleasant.
>>
>>39014119
Nigga you a 4
>>
File: CR4hZYHUEAAleQ3.png (210KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
CR4hZYHUEAAleQ3.png
210KB, 600x717px
>>39014111
That dream dead as fuck. Chad sometimes wants hamburger instead of steak and he has the luxury of choosing. Women always choose Chad. They can't resist.
>>
>>39014119
If pic related is you, all you gotta do is shave, clear up the acne, and brush your hair and you'll be a 6.5. Maybe even 7 if you lifted a bit.
>>
>>39014244
It doesnt matter, anything below 7 immediately goes into the trash.
>>
>>39014225
furtherest right on 5 is cute, id say she's a 7.5
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (364KB, 1236x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
364KB, 1236x1079px
>post an 8/10
>>
>>39014047
Because I'm an autistic fuck that can't talk to woman or casually touch woman without getting an erection.
>>
File: IMG_0468.jpg (53KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
53KB, 720x480px
Blame civilization.

Before we became "civilized," you would have been killed in battle, or secured a place for yourself beyond your looks or personality.
>>
File: 1416714797141.png (24KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1416714797141.png
24KB, 509x411px
The only time I've talked to her was after I saw her in one of my classes last semester. I caught her outside and asked her if she was in that class. She told me she had some free time and just asked the teacher if she could come in and listen. I don't know what else did we talk about, but that's irrelevant.
The thing is, everytime I've crossed paths swith her ever since last semester, she recognizes me and smiles at me, and waves me goodbye as we walk past each other. I had completely forgotten about her existence until this week that my new, and last, semester bergan. I saw her yesterday walking to the cafeteria with a couple of her friends; I watched as I smoked a cigarette. A friend of mine walked by and greeted me, and I asked me to come to the cafeteria for some coffee. Just as we were walking in that direction, she was coming back and saw me. She smiled at me (the image is burned into my mind), and waved me goodbye while looking straight into my eyes. I don't know what shitty excuse I used with my friend to get him to come and join me, but that brief moment where she smiled at me (again) and actually raised her hand to wave me goobye made my day, and I can't get her off my mind since then.
I saw her walk past me later on, going to class. We have class one classroom apart some days, so there's a fair chance we'll run into each other soon.
I don't want to read too much into this. I can't get her off my mind. I've promised myself to talk to her, even if she happens to be with friends, next week. Maybe use some excuse like not remembering where do I know her, since her face looks so familiar, and going from there. But I don't know if wait for her until she's alone, or say fuck it, I'll intercept her even if she's coming with friends. The risk here is that if there's friends with her, the pressure will be intolerable, and if they don't leave her with me, I'll burn my only chane at getting to know her.
I'm falling in love with her. I don't even know her name.
>>
File: BUvPHGbl3-y.jpg (453KB, 1080x1204px) Image search: [Google]
BUvPHGbl3-y.jpg
453KB, 1080x1204px
Because i don't deserve an average qt.
>>
Nobody has ever defined an average girl or boy. Pictures don't really do someone justice. You'd need to seem them in the flesh and watch them.
>>
>>39014767
Or better yet, back far enough that intelligence and hard work is desireable seeing as women are starving to death. I'm working dry stock at the moment and no women wants to suck my dick. Its the main reason I want shit to be nuked so I can become important.
>>
>>39014047
Because I'm a fat, socially retarded loser
>>
>>39014785
Talk to her you fag. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>39014119
Haha you look my brother is he was skinny.
>>
"Average" cuties also want Chad. They don't want me.
>>
>>39014850
Has your brother been laid?
>>
>>39014244
>>39014246
welcome to /r9k/ Newfags. Get out of here before it ruins your life tho DESU
>>
>>39014047
I will never be able to devote my heart to another because of fear of criticism, disapproval, and rejection, and I've accepted that. At this point I'm just waiting for an AI that is programmed to love me.

Do you really think an average girl would give two shits about me? They will see my low status, my non-existant income, my reclusive nature, and hate me. The truth is I'm a lazy, selfish person, and no one will accept me when they know the truth, so it's better to save everyone the trouble and become invisible, take up as little resources as possible, and wait until I die or technology pushes us into post-scarcity
>>
>>39014842
I will. That's a promise to myself.
>>
Even average cuties think they're too good for me. So that's why I'm here
>>
>>39015064
have you even tried tinder bro?
>>
>>39014119
Bro you are like a 2 or a 3. Aim for the deformed girls
>>
>>39015081
>have you even tried tinder bro?
Tinder is full of whores and single mothers, you should go back to fucking reddit, bro.
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (232KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
232KB, 1280x960px
>>39015116
desu Ive sorta given up trying to find girls, Ive had attemtion from guys what with being young and all.
>>
>>39015081
No. Why would I? Don't have a car or my own place, and I'm 21 in a very rural area. I'm unattractive and would embarrass myself.
>>
>>39014119
You'd be a 5 if you lost the acne and got a decent haircut. You're more of a 3.5 right now.
>>
>>39014245
This, women have no issue with sharing if it allows them to hook up with guys that are more attractive. There's not "someone for everyone" when you're a man.
>>
>>39014119
lose the acne and the stupid facial hair, get a decent haircut, work out and you'll go to a 6~7
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (265KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
265KB, 1280x960px
>>39015201
So im getting an average of 4.1, do you reckon its worth my effort to clean myself up and start lifting?
>>
>>39014119
>freckled face giving a faux dirty look
>egg shaped head with soft jaw line
>larger than average ears
>brown eyes

I'm sorry for your loss anon.
>>
>>39015243
don't do anything for succubus, just focus on your future, get a good career, and when you're 30 raking in the money babes will throw themselves at you and you can pump and dump them all you want.

You can literally be a 1/10 and as long as you got money 90% of bitches will suck your dick.
>>
>>39015243
If you're 4 I'm killing myself
Maybe i have a bit prettier face but you have manlier body
>>
>>39015320
But I dont want anything greater then lower middle class. Also I hate anything outside of mexican tier jobs, currently relief milking at the moment.
>>
>>39014047
Because every single average girl I've ever fallen for has either been a lesbian or has a boyfriend that they've been in a relationship with for 6+ years
>>
>>39014785
Have you tried smoking weed and jacking off thinking about her? It's not that bad...
>>
>>39015243
You're fucking attractive, no idea what you're talking about. I'm not even gay.
>>
>>39015243
work out, but you're also sort of young. You don't really get un-retarded until 25 if you're a /r9k/
>>
>>39015243
> 4.1
I don't think you're that bad. You look a bit like me when I was younger. How old are you?

Lifting should definitaly help improve you both physically and mentally. But its easier if you have friends to do it with lol.
>>
>>39015449
18, I didnt hit puberty until 5 seconds ago.
>>
Eden Sher is a Hollywood actress.
>>
Nobody likes their jobs. That's why they get paid to do them. Get a career, make lots of money, retire early. That's the point.
Or you could keep working until you are 65, i don't care, but know that you are doing the equivalent of taking off a band-aid really, really slowly. Sure it's more bearable but the cumulative pain is not worth it. Do you think you will still enjoy mexican tier jobs when you are 40? Also women won't find a relief milker attractive. Men go for looks, women go for wallets. Oh well, I've sworn off women anyway so it doesn't matter to me
>>
>>39014047
Just so you know, that girl is above average
>>
>>39015485
I pretty confident I could get a plastering or electrician apprenticeship fairly easy, my grandad knows fucking every blue collar faggit in the city. But yea fuck white collar jobs, my brain hurts enough counting cows.
>>
>>39014047
>tfw I'm not even as cute as average because I'm a tranny
why on earth do i exist
>>
>>39015600
were you born a tranny? Did somebody force you be a tranny?
>>
>>39015600
i know a lot of people who like trannys, myself included. That girl is above average though
>>
>>39015622
Still I have traits that are kinda, well, idk not girl.
Trannies can't be as feminine as a girl can be.
At least not on average.
>>39015615
Intersex.
>>
>>39015659
meh, I'm bi so I don't really care
>>
>>39014047
I'm fat and ugly. Even if I lose weight I'll still be ugly. I would be really happy with a low standards exceptionally ugly and fat gf. Just because someone's ugly doesn't mean they can be attracted to other ugly people though, so I know that doesn't improve my chances much.

I'm pretty sure the most attractive qualities in a person to me are intelligence, kindness and humility and I could fall in love with anyone who possess all of these regardless of their looks. Maybe I'll meet a girl who feels the same and wants to be a filthy degenerate with me.
>>
>>39014767
>battle for ____
>Secure a place

Sounds like civ to me. I prefer fresh outta tree, you want something, you can get it if you can take it. If I see a hot grill, I just rape unless some cave-bro kills me first.
>>
>>39015243
be patient, puberty might help you later. I was like you up until around when I turned 20, then suddenly puberty hit me like a truck, and it helped so much
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.