[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zelda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: zelda.jpg (34KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
zelda.jpg
34KB, 1024x537px
I saw a post on here about Oot Zelda being the best. That is not true. BOTW zelda is the best zelda.
>tfw no BOTW zelda gf
>>
File: RLM CUTE.jpg (19KB, 627x575px) Image search: [Google]
RLM CUTE.jpg
19KB, 627x575px
BOTW is my favourite show not some elf cartoon
>>
Honestly the Zelda in BOTW is probably the most well-written iteration of this character, yet.

Too bad she's in a dark souls ripoff.
>>
File: file.png (705KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
705KB, 1100x619px
>>39013707
Yeah, I like the princesses that DON'T get kidnapped.
>>
Everyone knows botw zelda is the best, if you disagree get off this board. THIS BOARD IS OFFICIALLY A BOTW ZELDA BOARD!
>>
>>39013773
I saw Rich Evans and I clapped.
>>
>>39013707
>>39013964
BOTW Zelda is 9gag-tier memebait aimed at numale gammas. Enjoy your inferiority.
>>
File: botw2017trailer_zelda2.png (198KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
botw2017trailer_zelda2.png
198KB, 512x512px
>>39013707
I told Nintendo how she should look, and they went with it. They seem to like my ideas.
>>
>>39014051
BOTW Zelda is not 9gag-tier. SHe is the best zelda you normie. She is superior to all other waifus. Enjoy your inferior waifus, while I enjoy BOTW Zelda
>>
>>39013707
Everyone deep inside knows that BOTW zelda is the best
>>
Spirit Tracks Zelda is the best Zelda you fucking plebeians.
>>
File: 1494290188168.png (1MB, 1000x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1494290188168.png
1MB, 1000x1406px
>>39014051
Get fucked, BOTW Zelda a best.
>>
>>39014736
BOTW zelda is the best, norman be gone
>>
File: DVDGrab.png (285KB, 503x626px) Image search: [Google]
DVDGrab.png
285KB, 503x626px
>>39013707
TP Zelda is best because we barely ever see her. Bitch needs to stay out of the way and let Link have his other-dimensional waifu
>>
>>39014985
midna does not belong with link you norman. BOTW zelda is best
>>
>>39015047
>picking zelda over a sexy gimp waifu
>calling me norman
please anon. Zelda, in all forms, is a basic bitch. Her british accent in BOTW is so fucking out of place too. Why did they do that?
>>
>>39015124
How is zelda a basic you norman?! She has a british accent because they only did voice acting for english as a whole, not one for uk and another for us you norman, US YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE
>>
>>39013707
In terms of personality for me, I liked in order.

Windwaker Zelda > BOTW Zelda >Twilight Princess Zelda > Ocarina of Time Zelda as Sheik.

But I do love BOTW Zelda, though honestly LinkxMipha. And of course TP LinkxMidna. It's the only true answer.
>>
please stop with this embarrassing elf shit. That being said this one: >>39014985 is better.
>>
>>39015228
You have autism. Zelda is much better you norman. It is not embarrassing, it is embarrassing that you think midna is better than zelda
>>
>>39013707
Feels shilly in here or is it just me?
>>
>>39014857
High test nu male waifU. Why can't any of you fuckers name a single.decent waifu.
>>
>>39015210
You truly have something wrong with you if you think midna is better than zelda
>>
>a princess having fingerless gloves
I smell progressive.

Though to be fair she used to cross dress in Oot.

Is she even a princess in this one? I'm poorfaggot.
>>
>>39015309
I like TP Zelda a lot. She's one of my favorite Zeldas.

That being said she and Link only meet like three times max for less than five minutes at a time. Linka and Midna had way more chemistry.

That bit where they're fighting Ganondorf and give each other the look, smiling right before the fight at the end of the game says it all.
>>
File: lol @ your autism op.gif (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lol @ your autism op.gif
18KB, 250x250px
>>39015278
I'm the one who's autistic?

>plays a japanese dwarf simulator
>thinks this is in any way acceptable for anyone over the age of 7
>>
>>39015308
zelda is MUCH BETTER than a decent waifu, NORMAN!
>>
>>39015336
Zelda is a norman waifu. A literature Jewtendo cash cow. Milky tits included for breast feeding nu male beta normkies like you.
>>
>>39015334
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE LEGEND OF ZELDA IS?!?! IT IS NOT SOME DWARF SIMULATOR NORMAN! You are in autism overdrive
>>
>>39015360
Nintendo is a good company, much better than your normie sony or xbox. (microsoft is good, but xbox is terrible)
Zelda is not a cashcow norman. ANYONE WHO DOESNT LIKE BOTW ZELDA IS OFFICIALLY AUTISTIC!
>>
>>39015124
>talking in zelda
Glad I stopped playing at TP anon. Is it safe to play Skyward Sword or did they fuck it up at that point?
>>
>>39015436
The legend of zelda series never got messed up
>>
>>39015384
>nintendo is a good company
Before they started doing that price gouging thing with their shitty figurines, and now their flashback-(rape-the-emu-sites-)consoles. They even threaten to sue over fanmade free games people make now. That one pokemon game that took five years to make was taken down in like 24 hours. At that point you are officially a dick, when people are doing it for free and you're still super rich. Each of their employees is worth a around a million dollars.
>>
>>39015471
I kinda get why they took down pokemon uranium, because people would've been focused on that and not sun and moon, YOU NORMAN!!! Also nintendo was going through a rough patch there because of the wii u, so they could have thought they would've lost all their money soon. DO THE REASEARCH BEFORE YOU SPEAK NORMAN!!!
>>
>>39013707
the only reason BOTW is good is because Link is a sissy trap cumdump in it
>>
>>39015554
>I'm a normalfaggot if I don't support capitalist corruption and censorship

No faggot kill yourself. They're fine, just greedy as hell. Like, now days you have to buy your new outfit in a game rather than earn it. They're all jewish as hell.
>>
>>39015689
There are only a couple outfits you have to buy norman. And they outfits you buy arent even armour, THEY ARE JUST COMPLETELY OPTIONAL OUTFITS YOU NORMAN!!!!!! KYS
>>
>>39015751
Nintoddlers everyone
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.