[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What meds are you on /r9k/? I just got prescribed Wellbutrin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_0374.jpg (65KB, 640x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
65KB, 640x292px
What meds are you on /r9k/?

I just got prescribed Wellbutrin.
>>
Don't take that shit. It will permanently fuck up your ability to be happy. I used to take this.
>>
Klonopin and Seroquel. Got off Effexor, slowly weaning myself off klonopin. no plans to get off seroquel in near future.
>>
Sertraline, metoprolol, and fludrocortisone.
>>
Usually sunlight(30 mins per day) and eating 2000 calories worth of fresh, organic fruits and veggies will make you feel better than any drug.
>>
>>39013111
Lexapro
Valium
Geodon
Ambien
>>
>>39013815
how the fuck do you get 2000 cals out of fruits and veggies you nigger?
>>
>>39013737
truth, i still havent recovered
>>
i just had to stop taking wellbutrin bc it made me break out in a unbearable full body rash. :/
>>
>>39013111
>got wisdom teeth pulled out
>have a shitload of norco 5/325
was hoping it would be Percocet but oh well
>>
Progynova
>>
>>39013111
I'm on that also. Haven't taken my mess in about a week though. I take Zoloft, welbutrin, and abilify
>>
File: 1502503192720.jpg (131KB, 1129x714px) Image search: [Google]
1502503192720.jpg
131KB, 1129x714px
>>39013737
>>39013887

>falling for the jew pill memes

yes give us your shekels goy
>>
Lexapro, wellbutrin, and adderal
>>
File: diphenhydramine.jpg (176KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
diphenhydramine.jpg
176KB, 640x481px
Handfuls of Benadryl
>>
>>39014005
i quit cold turkey and have learned to embrace my own natural addiction to pot
>>
>>39014098
>i quit cold turkey

I have heard that this is highly inadvisable
>>
>>39013111
Used to be on effexor and risperidone, but neither helped my schizophrenia nor my depression, neither did the dozens of SSRIs, SNRIs, or anti-psychotics that I tried. Now I just abuse cough syrup for my depression and learned to deal with my hallucinations and delusions
>>
>>39013111
>tfw I read that they fuck up hormone levels, stunt growth, and cause loss of bone mass
Why are they even allowed to prescribe this shit to teenage boys? Ruined my life
>>
>>39013111
>steals zoloft
>nytol nytol nytol
>codeine
>sadboys2002
>on the search for xans so i can make a rap vidya
and get all the bitches
>>
>>39014176
>Why are they even allowed to prescribe this shit to teenage boys? Ruined my life

With Jews, you lose.
>>
been taking .5 xanax. for about a month now. doc gave 3 month refill. once that's over ill tell him not working as well as it used to
>>
Clozapine and Ritalin currently, feels good man
>>
>>39013111
Seriously OP don't take that shit. Don't take mind altering drugs, and stay away from prescription everything. Big pharma is real and they don't care who they fuck up as long as they get paid. Anti-depressants fucked me and a couple people I know pretty bad, and I've seen other people permanently damaged by their prescriptions.
>>
>>39014125
i was having crying fits every day and was on the verge of a grade a melt down. I flushed my pills and got drunk. spent days in a teary stupor listening to jordan b peterson until i got the courage to get up again
>>
File: neet-rx.jpg (135KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet-rx.jpg
135KB, 409x409px
>>39013111
Adderall and Valium

Wish I could get some more comfy drugs like percs or vicodins, but I consider myself lucky with what I have
>>
is a benzo habit sustainable without making my depression much worse? shit sounds like BLISS

also i'm on vyvanse, sertraline, l-theanine and magnesium to help with the vyvanse, fish oil, probiotics, ashwaganda, and melatonin before bed. what a cycle!
>>
File: 1qfwZyTb.jpg (14KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1qfwZyTb.jpg
14KB, 160x160px
Just got put on paxil, wish me luck boys.
>>
>>39013111
Abilify, 35mg of it daily.
>>
>>39014386
You realize people have killed themselves after getting put on Paxil, right?

Here's a good 3 hour long documentary on psych meds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ
>>
>>39014418
it's also helped alot more people, you sperg
>>
>>39014418
People kill themselves as a result of having depression, of course anti-depressants are going to have a high suicide rate, because the people who are on them are fucking depressed
>>
>>39014418
I know that all to well. I had a friend kill himself on paxil. I'm on a small dose and I hope if can help with my problems. If its not helping though Im going off it.
>>
I tried taking lexapro and the first week was uncomfortable but thought it was a normal reaction. Then I woke up with an electrical feeling going up my spine. I got up to go to the bathroom and I started having a fully conscious seizure. I fell to the floor and had no control over my body, drenched in sweat. The doctor laughed about it and said it doesn't even do anything in the first week and that was nonsense. He told me to keep taking them but I couldn't.
>>
>>39014085
I used to do this until my doc gave me hydroxyzine. It's like benadryl but doesn't make you as sick and the anti anxiety is more pronounced. Since it's not a hardcore abused drug, they should easily prescribe it to you.
>>
>>39014523
Different anon, but I didn't get anything out of hydroxyzine, possibly because I'm so fat, my panic attacks were only relieved by 2mg of xanax
>>
File: 1497385353171.jpg (74KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497385353171.jpg
74KB, 737x758px
vyvanse. saw my pdoc today. I'm not using it responsibly but she trusts me completely.
>>
>>39013111
Nice repeating digits

Clozapine for my schizophrenia
Venlafaxine for my depression and AvPD
L-Thyroxine for my thyroid
Propranolol for my tremor
>>
>>39014507
i know that was scary as hell but try a different one if you need to. they have very idiosyncratic results and you may do a better with another one. lexapro made me yawn every 45 seconds for much of the day. got weird brain shivers for a couple years afterwards.
>>
>>39014552
I can't get xanax. I think something with laws. Would have to see a psych and don't have the money because I'm a low wage cuck. The hydroxyzine only lowers my heart rate. I still have anxiety and panic, I just don't collapse anymore because of the physical symptoms.
>>
>>39014572
Sometimes when they're prescribing drugs that are abusable they'll make you take a random urine test, watch out.
>>
>>39014399
35mg seems quite high
Only got up to 15mg before quitting
>>
no prescription, but i take noopept and phenibut
>>
>>39014593
I was formerly on xanax, but it was prescribed by a psychiatrist in a mental hospital, but after I got out I got refills from my primary care doctor. Eventually though he stopped prescribing it and made me go to another psychiatrist, a psychiatrist which "doesn't believe in benzodiazepines," what a motherfucker, xanax is literally the only psychosomatic medication that has EVER fucking helped me
>>
>>39013812
>>39014334

how is Sertraline
i just got prescribed it today
>>
>>39014652
It made my stomach hurt and didn't help me at all when I was on it
I think it also made me a little angry?
There is no way to predict how it will be for you
>>
>>39014606
Well I suffer from schizo.. I used to only take 15 mg too, while not technically psychotic at this dosage, I would still not think completely straight and cling on to certain delusions and stuff. With 35mg I can function normally again and hold down a job. They measured my blood levels and the meds seem to be at a normal level with 35mg so everything seems to me okay for me with this dosage.
>>
>>39014600
I'm at no risk. I've been on it for years. they would never "call me in," they aren't like that and I'm always 100% kosher when I have an appointment. I still have time to turn it around, I think.
>>
>>39014663
did it help with anxiety
>>
>>39014587
Taking a break for now. I only have the panic and anxiety because my physical health issues are embarrassing and I'm always worried I'll have another public event. So on top of trying to figure out what's causing that shit, I've been having freak out moments and telling them I can't take it anymore ... and they tried throwing ssris at me. I'm having some crazy nervous system issue so I don't trust anything that fucks with my synapses for the time being.
>>
>>39014600
Not him, but my doc makes me take a piss test every 3 months to confirm the presence of adderall in my urine to make sure I'm not selling it. The test has nothing to do with abuse

He also doesn't care that I smoke weed in an illegal state
>>
>>39014672
I take vivace. I feel good for a while but hate the crash. it makes me irritable. It also makes me anxious.
>>
>>39014666
How many antipsychotics did you go through, because I've tried out six different ones at various dosages to absolutely no effect on my schizophrenia
>>
>>39014666
It was the first antipsychotic I tried and it just didn't seem to work well
Good that it works for you tho
>>39014676
I don't think so, but as I said earlier there is no way to predict how it will be for you
>>
>>39014652
all of these SSRIs vary and it's hard to know
sertraline is generally more sedative and calm, makes you less interested in sex, and everything else varies from user to user.
>>
>>39014694
yeah...I kind of want to just quit cold turkey. but I have a demanding job and would probably never survive without it. fucking feels man.
>>
>>39014697
I'm a lucky bastard in that regard, as abilify was the first and only one I ever tried, and it only took 2 weeks to kick in and make me sane again after my first psychosis.

I did go off it once, under supervision of my psychiatrist and had a second psychosis though, then it took about a month to bring me back to sanity, but yeah, abilify always did the trick for me.
>>
>>39014649
That's rough man. I know they help me too because I tried one once that an old roommate had after he came back from the hospital due to a mental breakdown. I expected my body to freak out like it does and took it on a day off but man... I felt so... normal. I've never felt that way before. I felt like I could go talk to a group of people. I had no motivation to but I would have easily done it if I had to.
>>
>>39013111
I just use weed (i got a med card because its legal here) and it seems to help my deppression immensely.
Back when i wqs doing it every day i decided at some point id try to go cold turkey because of the pol degenerate threads.
After 3 months i stopped craving it, but deppresion and suicidal thoughts crashed on me like fucking Airline industry prices.
I had probably one of the worst years of my life right then.
Now i smoke once or twice in a day every 2 days and i feel alot happier.

Weed makes alot of robots anxious apperently and i dont know how to help them with that, but for me it helps cure mine.
>>
>>39014726
>I kind of want to just quit cold turkey. but I have a demanding job and would probably never survive without it.
I'm pretty useless for about 3 days when I stop taking the stuff. . usually when I take long breaks I get a craving for it after a week. If I get past two days of craving it pretty much goes away.
>>
>>39014775
I personally can't stand being high off of weed, but I get nice anti-depressive properties from DXM highs, I can see why pharmaceuticals are testing dissos as potential antidepressants
>>
>>39014207
Know someone who got fucked up from daily xans after a month or so and he was prescribed them as well so be careful man.
>>
I take mirtazapine and lamotrigine for my panic disorder and they don't do shit so I also get drunk every day
>>
If anyone is in Toronto and is willing to sell me some Adderall, Vyvanse, or Ritalin, I'd greatly appreciate it. Want it to help me study and my usual Addy source has been dry for a while now. Want to avoid darknet as long as possible :/

Will keep this thread open and check it in the morning. If anyone in Toronto also wants to buy finasteride, I'm your guy. Pls respond
>>
File: 1438414105969.gif (467KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
1438414105969.gif
467KB, 499x300px
>>39013111

Alright robots listen up

As someone who has managed to beat depression, I will offer my advice: Smoke marijuana and or do psychedelics

When I say smoke marijuana, I don't mean smoking it habitually, nor do I mean smoking it in social settings as a party drug. When used correctly in a spiritual / philosophical context, the mind altering effects of marijuana can be used to great effect to mitigate symptoms of depression. That is to say: it's inherent ability to amplify creative thought allows one to detach from negative emotions and analyze them from a completely alien perspective. Said analysis if directed properly, can lead to some pretty profound personal revelations about oneself and the world. However, in order for this to work, it is absolutely critical that the drug is used properly rather than abused in a recreational context of any sort. To that end, any and all smoking or consumption of the drug itself should be done alone to both minimize the potential for abuse and maximize self-introspection. All SSRIS or similar drugs are good for is chemically lobotomizing yourself, if you take them your testosterone levels will plummet and your mind will decay from the inside out. Make no mistake and avoid the pharmaceutical Jew at all costs. This extends to alcohol, opioids, and benzos as well, avoid them like the plague that they are.

TL;DR: Smoke weed or do psychedelics in a spiritual / philosophical context and know how to use them for self-introspection

>inb4 dude weed lmao XD
>>
>>39014463
I'm on paxil. Has helped me a lot. Give it a few weeks to take effect. Unfortunately the process for deciding on an antidepressant is basically trial and error. I tried 5 different ones and paxil was the only one that worked.

>>39013111
I was on this for a month and I had the best orgasms in my life.
>>
>>39014956
ADHD stims really don't make a massive difference for studying. Adderall/Ritalin isn't worth buying for $5 a pill anyway

Just try bronkaid and/or coffee if you can't concentrate
>>
>>39014631
Phenibut is good stuff, nice and calming, makes my chest hurt though for some reason so I take it rarely.
>>
>>39014978
i get panic attacks from both marijuana and psychadelics
>>
>>39015013
Everything I have read about paxil is that its either life saving or life destroying. Is it really worth the risk. I want to be able to socialize normally and not deal with anxiety, but Im terrified of what can happen on this drug.
>>
Trying to get prescribed Xanax, I'm constantly suicidal, I try to sleep all day and end up laying in bed, I cry a lot and some times my mood switches up like crazy, also have a binging and purging habit.
I wonder if they would help me. SSRI's are bullshit and never did a thing for me
>>
>>39015027

I've also suffered panic attacks from marijuana and psychedelics. My best advice would be to slowly tolerance yourself to the drug. Consume a bit more with each successive use until you can comfortably tolerate the effects. Starting slowly is critical here and failure to do this is why a majority of people still experience panic attacks when using. If that fails to work, try immersing yourself in something like a good playlist, anime, or video game and let your thoughts organically jump from one to another. Often times the root cause of a panic attack is a negative thought loop, so naturally varying your thoughts and changing your focus forces said loops to stop. If all else fails just remember that it's only a drug and the effects are temporary.
>>
methilphenidate
>>
>>39014814
I tried dxm recently.
While i like the dissacociative effect, i dont like how droppy my muscles feel during the high.
So i stick to weed, just more fun to me.
>>
>>39015106
I know its normal to get paranoid when high. But I always get paranoid to absurd levels. I'm concerned it might be psychosis.
>>
>>39013111
Adderall for (((ADHD))) and motivation but I only take it maybe once per week to get my uni work done
>>
>>39015131
Could always try ketamine, I find ketamine has much less of a body high than DXM, although the disassociation is roughly that of a fourth plateau DXM trip, albeit much of a cleaner feeling
>>
>>39013934
Don't let them jew you anon, I got hydro and then I had mommy call then and say it didn't work and said it hurt way more than it did and they gave me oxy too. 200mg of each and I just took 10mg hydro per day plus Advil so once it healed I had a nice stash
>>
>>39014418

is that documentary one of the scientologist propaganda ones?
>>
>>39015208
Damn son, wish I got my wisdom teeth removed, mine grew in normally because I have a disgustingly large and obnoxious jaw
>>
>>39015061
>Is it really worth the risk
Only you can decide that, anon. I know you'll make the right choice. You should be on a fairly low dose to start out, though. I know I said there's no exact science to figuring out antidepressants but I would recommend you check in with a medical professional.
If you're worried about sudoku, it always seemed to me the people who kill themselves after starting antidepressants were suicidal before they started. Are you? The worst that happened for me on the wrong medication was I slept for 18 hours a day and couldn't get excited about anything.
>>
>>39014978
Is DMT a good psychedelic to start at. I want to do it cause of its short effect and I work virtually all day but can it give me a bad trip?
>>
>>39015251
Im actually not that depressed, but my anxiety is through the roof. Im not suicidal, and I have an intense fear of death to the point where thinking about it has given me panic attacks. Im not worried about sudoku, Im worried about the other side effects.
>>
>>39015151

If the intensity of the paranoia you experience is as strong as you say it is, bordering on psychosis, then you should avoid marijuana and especially psychedelics. Doubly so if your family has a history of mental illness or schizophrenia. Such drugs have the potential to awaken latent mental disorders that one is genetically predisposed to having.
>>
>>39014652
>how is Sertraline

id say dont take it. i was on it for two years and for a good few months it completely killed my dick. now ive been off of it for about the same and my dick still hasnt fully recovered. i premature ejaculate now and cant wank three times in a row like i used to be able to and cum less. it made me very emotionless while i was on it. no ups or downs, not that im a very emotional person. but the damage it does seems to be permanent. look into Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD) before taking it.
>>
>>39013737
is wellbutrin really that bad?

i've always had really shit motivation and coordination and Adderall works really well for the first few months then turns to shit, kills my ability to enjoy things so I figured a less heavy duty drug for dopamine would help me out
>>
>>39015289

Though DMT seems attractive to many due to its short duration and ease of consumption, I would not recommend it to a first time psychedelic user, even one who has had a wealth of experience with marijuana beforehand. Compared to LSD and psilocybin, DMT's visual effects are significantly stronger. Not only this, but its mind alerting effects and overall head space it puts the user in are different as well. The best way I can comparatively describe it is this: Whereas LSD and psilocybin place the user in a space shuttle, DMT places the user in an interstellar vessel over which he or she has no control.

In addition to this, even if you did have a good experience from using it for the first time, it is unlikely that you will be able to take anything significant away from it without first having attuned your mind to being in a state of altered consciousness.
>>
W-where could I buy poppers, fellow robots?
>>
>>39015027
>>39015106
Have you ever tried to use marijuana alone? Because for me when I use marijuana surrounded by people sometimes I get really paranoic and sometimes I feel the opposite.
But it's very different when I'm using it alone, at home, relaxed. It's something never harmful to me and it really calms down my anxiety, and agonies.
>>
>>39015298
I was kinda the same. Paxil is used to treat social anxiety and I can see a difference. Depending on your dosage your penis will probably not work the same, but for me it subsided. I started on 12.5 mg and didn't really notice. Then upped to 25 mg and had to try like an hour to cum. But otherwise I felt great. I'm back on 12.5 now just because I really wasn't a severe case or anything.

Anyhow, I mostly wanted to say that this shit can work and change your life for the better even though this board says to avoid it like the plague and just smoke weed lmao. Best of luck Anon.
>>
Why don't you all read The Bible instead of medications?
>>
>>39015507
I smoke marijuana exclusively alone
>>
>>39013111

im on diazapam daily, risperidole and seroquel. just got of Citalopram cause it didnt do a thing for me. i was taking 3mg xanax most days of the week but the doctor changed me over to diazapam cause she thought i was increasing the dose too quickly on xanax. has cbt actually helped anyone here with anxiety/panic attacks?
>>
>>39015526

>Why don't you all read The Bible instead of medications?

because the bible is a bunch of fairy tales written by jews. i was a christian for 25 years of my life but i just couldnt believe anymore that a perfect, loving and all knowing god would create a hell and send souls there for ETERNITY for committing a finite amount of sin.
>>
Lexapro
Zyprexa
>>
>>39015427
Interesting, maybe I'll try shrooms or 2CB first, though once again the issue is that they last a good 6 hours.
>>
>>39015705
So for your post I can see you didn't read the Bible. Otherwise, you are functional illiterate.
>>
>>39015885

when i was a christian, reading the bible always made me feel worse than when i started. it is not divinely inspired. it has many contradictions.
>>
Straterra for ADHD. If any of you amphetamine fags want to get off it, try this.
>>
>>39013111
Xanax, Seroquel, Prozac, Vyvanse, Ketamine Infusions
>>
I take 140mg of Vyvanse, 6mg of Klonopin (3 doses split), Ritalin in the afternoon (concerta 36mg xr) with my kava tea and then I usually do cocaine after 6pm until I need to knock out which I usually usually use 100mg Seroquel and 100mg thorazine plus 5mg of Ambien to do.
On the weekends I usually stick to my Xanax (3mg bar) prescription and smoke some meth
>>
File: ce3726-l.jpg (47KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
ce3726-l.jpg
47KB, 600x1065px
Citalopram-Depression
Levothyroxin-Thyroid
Adderall-Because why the fuck not
I wish I could get opiods regularly but I guess I'll have to wait until I'm 50 and my body starts breaking down.
>>
>>39016862
the absolute madman

origigigigi fuck the robot fuck the robot fuck the robot
>>
File: images (91).jpg (23KB, 472x311px) Image search: [Google]
images (91).jpg
23KB, 472x311px
>>39013111
Just matcha green tea my lad
>>
>>39013737
will it really? whats your experience?
>>
>>39014978
>if you take them your testosterone levels will plummet and your mind will decay from the inside out. Make no mistake and avoid the pharmaceutical Jew at all costs.
why do people keep saying this?
>>
>>39014418
alright m8 Im willing to listen that psych drugs are garbage but this documentary is embarrassingly disingenuous
>>
>>39015427
Bullshit, DMT was my first psychedelic and I loved it.

I've honestly had way more difficult trips on LSD, mainly because of the duration.
>>
>>39014652
i take sertraline for social anxiety and mild depression. in the initial week i experienced headaches and nausea, nothing severe. from the two week mark onward i noticed positive changes in my mood and a solid decrease in my anxiety, but my motivation really took a blow. my sex drive remained more or less the same. sertraline is great for some, not so great for others, so i'd recommend trying it for a few months to see if it's right for you.
>>
I take Keppra and Lamictal
>>
I'm on wellbutrin, it's basically an amplifier of reward and grounds you more, it helps a lot provided you have a good social environment already in place.

If you don't then you will just wish you did, constanty, at least I do. Will try and take 5htp in combo soon.
>>
>>39015407
>>39017122
was on it: didn't do shit. it has a success rate that's very slightly above placebos. ask for something else or you'll just waste your time.
>>
>>39016989
>guess I'll have to wait until I'm 50 and my body starts breaking down.

i turned 30 this year and feel like im already falling apart. guess not exercising at all for a few years will do that to you.
>>
How do I ask my psychiatrist to consider prescribing me a stimulant without coming off like I'm a junkie or something? I'm getting weaned off of Klonopin right now for social anxiety disorder and she keeps pushing antidepressants on me which I refuse to take again. Genuinely believe stimulants could help because I have no energy and no motivation and no ability to concentrate. Some of it is due to plain laziness but most of it isn't.
>>
>>39013111
Ethynil Estradiol
2mg 2x a day
Aldactone
200mg 2x a day
Sertraline
150mg 1x a day
Hydroxyzine
150mg as needed
>>
Daily
Plaquenil, Valacyclovir, Wellbutrin, Amlodipine, Oxybutynin, Kratom, Docusate Sodium, Polyethylene Glycol, Omeprazole, Zyrtec, Singulair, high-dose Vitamin D

PRN
Rizatriptan, Propranolol, Pyridium, Flexiril, Naproxen, Benadryl, Zofran
>>
dude benzos lmao
Feel sorry for the robots stuck on SSRI
>>
>>39014334
>>39014334
No benzos will fuck your shit up hard and you'll eventually move on to something cheap and easy to obtain once they stop prescribing to you. I had a friend got hooked on benzos and when the benzos stopped coming in he moved on to Heroin and the occasional Morphine pill. Benzos are not something to fuck with take them on occasion and then take a long break from them they're fun anon but not worth your mental and physical health. You can actually die from benzo withdrawal if you take them for too long and don't front the cash to get more. That's how pharma works the benzo jew.
>>
I'm on Prozac/Fluoxetine.
Pic related is a side effect.
Sigh.
>>
None, and I wouldn't take any if I were described them.
>>
>>39013815
Time for another round of spot the normalfag.
>>
>>39019099
Even if you had a life threatening condition?
>>
>>39015705
No shit it's full of fairy tales. That's how they got people to listen when they were competing against pagan religions and such. That doesn't mean it doesn't contain the entire value structure the western world is built upon.

If you can't get over the fact that some guy didn't really part a sea and focus on the important parts then kill yourself.
>>
>>39019145
Such as? I mean I would take malaria medicine if I got diagnosed with malaria or some other temporary illness like that.
>>
>>39019181
If I don't take my meds I pass out at random times. I don't like taking meds but I think I'd like even less passing out in front of a truck.
>>
>>39014652
Got prescribed this recently

Haven't had any interest sexually, but feel a lot better in terms of anxiety/depression
>>
Anyone here from UK? how hard is it to get prescribed meds? Do I just go to my GP tell him I always feel like shit and he'll assign me a therapist + meds? I really cant handle this anymore
>>
>>39019088
>mfw I took this when I was really young
Fuck. I have never really felt the same ever since.
>>
>>39019408
How young? I don't wanna fug myself over.
>>
>>39018133
damn this is so true i took this shit for half a year and it didn't do shit, i would've thought it was placebo if it didn't boost my sex drive like hell
>>
I've been on Citalopram for a week. I've lost all interest in sex, can't get an erection anyway, and it's supposed to be another 3 weeks before I feel any different.
>>
>>39019443
Around ten years old I think. I even took adult doses.
>>
Estrogen
Progesterone
Spironolactone (because burgerland)
Finasteride

I swear if I make it to smuggle myself into Canada, I will ditch the spiro and promptly switch over to cyproterone acetate.
>>
File: 1501883645693.png (177KB, 415x359px) Image search: [Google]
1501883645693.png
177KB, 415x359px
>>39019497
Are you trying to be one of those cute boys?
>>
>>39018425
Bupropion is right up in your alley.
>>
>>39015015
I use ephedrine and caffeine already to suppress my appetite. You can buy ephedrine as 8mg tablets, a whole bottle of them from Popeyes nutrition.

I find that ADHD drugs make me okay with sitting down and focusing on work without being bombarded with intrusive thoughts and getting worn out after an hour. I'm in a demanding program at school and recently took on a lot of responsibility for the year so I think it'll be the toughest school year I've had so far. Need these stims to supplement my focus and energy
>>
>>39019523
Not "boy". I'm a girl, not even "male". Fuck off with your transphobic bullshit.
>>
File: 1500746288952.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1500746288952.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39019675
Ahhahaha a fucking tranny
>>
>>39013111
Congratulations! Welcome to the world of Agitation and unsettling nerve-wracking uncomfortability

Regarding the efficacy of this medicine?

It works great if you want to become so agitated that you can't stand your own existence

Here's a medicine I would recommend for you

Get off your lazy ass and do something positive with your life and you will realize how good you feel afterwards

Stop making excuses and go out there and help somebody... Stop thinking about yourself so much and go out there and help somebody for no reason whatsoever
>>
>>39019675
You'd be a "woman", not a girl...
Fucking autogynephiles I swear to god
>>
>>39014085
Oh, yeah...
As if unregulated milligrams of diphenhydramine is indicated

You are a medical genius
>>
>>39019709
>using Blanchardian memes

I'd laugh but this meme is stale and old. Pass.
>>
only fluoxetine, but I'm going to talk to my doctor about something else because I'm still terrible
>>
>>39019705
literally justburself-tier advice
>>
>>39019705
>haha just be happy anon :))))
>>
>>39014457

Actually Sigmund Freud you are mistaken

It has long since been proven that people with clinical depression do not kill themselves

It's actually people with manic depression that kill themselves and they do not do it while in the depressed phase

The suicide usually occurs on the upswing manic phase after a bout of depression

All too often antidepressants are incorrectly prescribed to people who suffer from bipolar disorder or manic depression, only further heightening their Mania and leading to suicidal Behavior

I love to watch uneducated people try to sound smart

Perhaps you would be better off teaching people how to perform fellatio?
>>
>>39013111
valium, abilify, lepticur, zolpidem

t.schizo
>>
>>39019742
Trust me jackass... I would never recommend that you, in particular, just be yourself....

Look where it got you so far
>>
>>39013111
I got that shit for 5 days while I was at a behavior health center.

All I wanted to do was fight shit made me extra aggressive for no reason.
Fuck that drug
>>
>>39019792
the original advice is equally empty you said nothing of substance. someone who can barely bother waking up in the morning isnt going to have the motivation to do "something positive" i've lost interest in all the things i enjoyed. I cant play guitar, i cant program, i cant play videogames i cant do anything and you just say to go do something. you should go to /adv/ with this sort of advice
>>
>>39014386
Don't take that shit anon.

Go workout or eat a carrot all that shits gonna do is make you tie a noose in 12 seconds or less.

I don't give a fuck about you but that shit made me go crazy
>>
>>39019705
>>39019792
>>39019722
>>39019760
somebody call alex jones, because it's time to do some filtering
>>
Sertraline was a godsend for me. Almost completely killed my panic attacks and anxiety. Anyone have any tips on getting sex drive back though?
>>
File: .gif (727KB, 498x250px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
727KB, 498x250px
>tfw ADHD
>can't focus on shit at all and get exhausted quickly when putting in a little mental effort
>don't like taking the pills cause they turn me into a zombie
>tfw still have ambitions that will never be realized
EVERYDAY I'M SUFFERING
>>
>>39019819
EXCUSES:

B O R I N G

I prescribe you 500 mgs of STFU

1: get off your lazy ass
2: go find another human
3: ask them ANYTHING they can use a little help with... carrying groceries.. raking leaves... Cleaning something
4: refuse compensation
5: thank them
6: look in a mirror

THE JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS HAS BEGUN
>>
>>39019851
Filter my nuts with your diminutive chin
>>
File: Reddit-Logo-NOTEXT-2.png (38KB, 1193x1654px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit-Logo-NOTEXT-2.png
38KB, 1193x1654px
>>39019879
gr8 advice!!!!
>>
File: 1502252713605.png (184KB, 475x570px) Image search: [Google]
1502252713605.png
184KB, 475x570px
i want to stop being a driveless failure, but no matter how hard i try i just lie around doing nothing. i want to kill myself but that'd destroy mum, and she's done everything she possibly can to help
fuck
>>
>>39019897
Keep trying to push yourself
>>
>>39019879
I prescribe you 1 dose of kys faggot
>>
>>39019893
Thank you

The side effects are all good
>>
File: 1496913469371.jpg (346KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1496913469371.jpg
346KB, 1104x1104px
>>39019705
So when are you going to hang yourself?
>>
>>39019459
>I've been on Citalopram for a week.

i tried it for a couple of months and it had no effect whatsoever on my anxiety or mood in general. everyones different though, it may work for you.
>>
There will never be a class action lawsuit regarding a positive self-image after going out and volunteering to help somebody and not asking for anything in return
>>
File: .png (4KB, 187x161px) Image search: [Google]
.png
4KB, 187x161px
>>39019929
a reminder to filter out namefags
>>
>>39019918
You of ALL PEOPLE should know I'm already well hung
>>
>>39019941
A reminder that you're gay
>>
>>39014978
This is terrible advice. Some people have different reactions to drugs. Some people get crippling anxiety. Recreational drugs are not the answer for everyone.
>>
>>39019929
Despite all my flaws, at least I know that no matter how bad things get I'll never be as much of an insufferable cunt as you.
>>
I was just prescribed effexor. Been on it a week now. I've been massively depressed for the past 8 or so months. All sorts of shit, crying fits, anxiety attacks, lack of focus or motivation. I thought they were helping a little but then I had an incident before I went to bed last night and have been awake crying since. So yeah, don't think they're working just yet....
>>
>>39018622
Why do you take so many meds?
>>
Prozac, euthyrox lyrica
>>
Prozac and Seroquel.
>>
File: 1493693921417.jpg (191KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493693921417.jpg
191KB, 500x500px
Should I be worried about prozac fucking up my brain?
>>
Good grief, I really would like to suck some cock
>>
>>39020003
Nah, it won't do anything permanent.
>>
File: 1498646577823.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1498646577823.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>>39013111
Used to take Lexapro but I flushed it all and dropped my psych. Kind regards of feel like I should see one again but they'll be mad at me for ignoring the first.
>>
>>39013737
>>39013111
Be careful. Docs now prescribe shitty antidepressants left and right, claiming they are not addictive (they are) and safer than benzos (short-term not, long term yes), but their effect is far weaker than drugs normally used for say, insomnia or panic attacks.
I ended up in psychiatric ward after taking zolpidem and doing weird shit while high and they put me on antidepressants, since I was not psychotic or anything. Not depressed either. Got sertraline, later changed to escitalopram, and trazodone. Tell ya what, it did nothing except made my hands shake like crazy and fucked up my dick - before I had great endurance, after this drug regimen I started coming in less than a minute. It takes so long to fix it back to my previous state... I also didn't feel as good as before, everything felt average, with no ups and downs. Also had mirtazapine, which fucked me up - slept for 16 hours and felt shitty.

Now I finally got Xanax and I use it only when I have trouble sleeping, so maybe 2-3 times a month and it works perfectly, with no dick destroying effects. I don't use any other drugs.
>>
>>39020003
Isn't Prozac just fluoride?
>>
Whether tricyclic antidepressants, atypical antipsychotics, NSSRIs, benzos or diphenhydramine hydrochloride, these do NOT work

And if you read the small print in the PDR, everything except benzodiazepines and diphenhydramine say "at the current time the physiological mechanism of this drug is not known"

Meaning they do not know IF it works, nor do they have any reason to care HOW... BECAUSE THEY ARE PRESCRIBING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF THESE RIDICULOUS MEDICATIONS EVERY YEAR TO MISDIAGNOSED SNIVELSHITS

Not to mention LOSS OF CORE PERSONALITY (who YOU are), irreversible after 30 days use

Genius

HAPPINESS: the act of no longer fixating on 'poor little you' and changing your outlook and self defeatist behavioral patterns
>>
>>39020035
fluoextine
>>
>>39020005
Lol @ good grief

Maybe a little LESS proof that Charles Shultz PEANUTS was relevant in your childhood next time?
>>
File: 1501720532765.png (10KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1501720532765.png
10KB, 500x363px
>>39020065
>lol
you need to go back
>>
>>39020035
Isn't hydrogen just hy?
>>
>>39020086
You need to move forward

And although you kick and spit and cry trying to distract from the truth, you are painfully aware that I am here to help you make that progress because unlike you I actually have the real life experience that you need to learn

However your lifelong pattern of failure through fear of failure prevent you from relaxing and simply learning
>>
DSM 101

CLINICAL DEPRESSION IS NOT AN ORGANIC PSYCHIATRIC DISORDER WHATSOEVER

IT IS A SELF-IMPOSED PITY SEEKING STALL TACTIC

ANYBODY WITH A BRAIN STEM IS DEPRESSED

TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU OR WATCH THE EVENING NEWS AND IF YOU CAN WALK AWAY FROM THAT WITHOUT CLINICAL DEPRESSION THAN YOU ARE DEAD BY DEFINITION

ANTIDEPRESSANTS ARE NONSENSE BECAUSE THE CURE FOR DEPRESSION IS HAPPINESS AND THE ROAD TO HAPPINESS IS ONLY TAKEN MANUALLY BY GETTING OFF YOUR ASS AND DOING SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER OR CREATING A SITUATION THAT WILL END UP HAVING A POSITIVE OUTCOME FOR YOU

AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISAGREE WITH ME YOU CANNOT WIN THE ARGUMENT
>>
File: 1472082438005.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1472082438005.gif
164KB, 494x332px
Fluoxetine / Prozac reporting in
>>
There are only two actual organic psychiatric disorders on Earth, even though the DSM-5 has recently included autism but that spectral disorder is not truly an organic psychiatric disorder at all

Autism, even though you children like to toss that word around without understanding what it really means, is a communication inability

An inability to connect or communicate is not a true psychiatric disorder

The only true real psychiatric disorders are schizoaffective disorder and manic depression

The way they treat schizoaffective disorder is with atypical antipsychotics that are designed to change your core personality meaning they figure it's better that you become a complete stranger, someone you have never met before, hit or miss, rather than being the pain in the ass that you have become to society

It is a chemical technique to Simply get rid of you and make you go away

However, manic depression on the other hand, unlike schizophrenia is treated most effectively with lithium carbonate, which causes many Parkinson's disease where your hands shake uncontrollably and that last for the rest of your life... Drugs like Depakote are worthless... And anti-depressants are contraindicated for bipolar patients, just like benzodiazepines are absolutely contraindicated for bipolar patients, causing bouts of uncontrolled anger and destructive Rage with no memory of the occurrence afterwards, being an anxielytic up to 2 mg with Alprazolam for example, and any milligram amount over that becomes a hypnotic, a totally different category, while being an amnesiatic.

The most effective medication for True manic depression is actually Tegretol a seizure medication which has amazing off-label mood-stabilizing qualities with none of the negative side effects of psychotropics

But the real answer to manic depression is simply behavior modification

Bipolar equals genius while schizophrenia equals idiot
>>
>>39020336

For all I know you could actually be a canine... Are you aware that for years now, veterinarians have been prescribing Prozac to dogs?

If your dog is depressed why don't you take the goddamn thing for a walk because once again... Pay attention... The cure for depression is happiness... The road to happiness is traveled with positive experiences and external stimuli

Simply replacing the depressing environment with a positive energetic environment is the key

Good boy... If you poop on my carpet again I will kick you in your throat
>>
>>39020372
Help me cure my bipolarity without meds please Johnny I tried but they didn't do anything and it feels so bad I'm going insane please
>>
>>39020298
Oh hey JN, it's been a minute
>>
>>39020336
The cure for being wet is drying off

The cure for being hot is cooling off

The cure for too much light is shade

And the cure for depression is finding happiness, whatever that might be

You will never find happiness in a psychotropic

Not unless you consider losing yourself and your ability to get an erection makes you happy
>>
>>39020372
>>39020392
>>39020418
Everyone knows that the key to happiness is not medication, it's supposed to support you while you're working on fixing your issues.
>>
>>39020405
Okay I will....

You're not going in saying that all you're actually going genius... There's a big difference... Again, my mother told me when I was a child that one cannot truly be a genius until they are first quite insane....

Why would you want to medicate away your Genius? Bipolar is clearly indicated by amazingly high intelligence and a natural ability to become a master at almost any task and lightning-fast thought process with a multitude of simultaneous complete thoughts and not one or two broken thoughts like most people suffer from... In other words bipolar equals genius... Congratulations join the club

>>39020405
Yes it has sir I've been in jail for 5 months and it feels great to come back

There's going to be a lot of ridiculing directed at me so let me be the first one to initiate it... I was put in jail for extortion, while I actually never tried to extort anybody at all

My actual crime was trolling somebody so badly that I pissed them off so bad they actually took out criminal charges against me LOL yes I consider myself to be somewhat intelligent but look what a dumbass I was I actually put myself behind bars for 5 months just so I could make somebody miserable

Talk about dedication

Good to see you man

(Who the hell is that anyway?)
>>
>>39020372
>tfw you used to take meds and can relate to almost everything you just said
>tfw you look back at your past actions and now understand why the fuck they happened
>>
>>39020434
Kind of like sitting down is meant to help you learn to walk?

Try using that argument on somebody who wants to support your procrastination

I will not accept stall tactics from you

You are better than that

Stand up and put one foot in front of the other

It's amazing how once you get over the hump it's second nature
>>
>>39020477
Thank you sir...

Class? I want you all to give this young man a standing ovation

He has correctly indicated the first steps to accountability for one's own behavioral patterns, and making a decision between self-defeating behavior and positive growth

Speaking of which...

I'm positive that this growth on my scrotum is something a doctor would want to look at

So much for dry humping the sink in my jail cell
>>
WHY IM A DIPSHIT:

THE HAPPINESS I SEEM TO GET OUT OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE MISERABLE WAS SO IMPORTANT TO ME I ALLOWED IT TO INFURIATE ONE OF MY VICTIMS TO THE POINT OF TAKING OUT CRIMINAL CHARGES

BUT I'VE NEVER BEEN A QUITTER

AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF STARTING NOW
>>
I'm currently on 15mg of Mirtazapine for severe depression and 2mg of Risperidone for Tourettes.

Both are pretty great. I've never been happier. I acutally wake up and life isn't just overwhelming.

On the other hand, the side effects suck donkey dick. I've been steadily gaining weight from both of them, and I have absolutely no libido whatsoever, Doesn't matter because I fucking hate women, but still
>>
HOW I FUCKED UP:

LET ME START AT THE BEGINNING BACK ON MARCH 4TH, WHEN I WAS AT A DUNKIN DONUTS IN MACON GEORGIA AND THE SHIFT MANAGER WEARING HER UNIFORM ACTUALLY GRABBED MY CELL PHONE OFF OF MY TABLE AND TRY TO PASS IT OVER TO A GIRL BEHIND THE COUNTER, ACTUALLY STEALING MY PHONE AND COMMITTING A FELONY WHILE WEARING THE DUNKIN DONUTS UNIFORM

I ACTUALLY CALLED THE POLICE

HER ACTIONS WERE CAUGHT ON VIDEO TAPE

IN TRUE CLASSIC FORM THE POLICE DRUG THEIR FEET AND TOLD ME THEY WOULD HAVE TO WORK OUT ARRANGEMENTS TO OBTAIN THE VIDEO TAPES

WHILE I WAS TALKING TO THE POLICEMAN OUTSIDE THE OTHER EMPLOYEE RAN INTO THE MEN'S ROOM WITH MY PHONE AND THEN CAME RIGHT OUT AGAIN

I WENT INSIDE AND OPENED UP THE GARBAGE CAN BUT MY PHONE WASN'T THERE AND WHEN I LIFTED THE BAG OUT OF THE GARBAGE CAN I DISCOVERED MY PHONE AT THE BOTTOM

A 6IN, 1080 DPI, 32 GIG INTERNAL OCTA-CORE PROCESSOR BAD ASS PHONE... NOW WITH A CRACKED SCREEN AFTER BEING DROPPED INTO THE GARBAGE CAN HAPHAZARDLY BY THE EMPLOYEE TRYING TO COVER UP FOR THE CRIME
>>
Over the course of the next two weeks, I was in communication with the actual general manager of the Dunkin Donuts... A middle eastern man with the last name of Patel

He absolutely refused to reprimand his employees or Supply the videotape, and he wouldn't fire the employees or anything and he kept telling me you got your phone back but I kept telling him they cracked the screen and it cost $100 to repair the screen

Frustrated, on March 20th 2017 I went to the Dozier law firm in Macon Georgia and had a free consultation with an attorney named Mister Dorer.

I explain the situation and told him I was thinking about filing civil litigation asking $100 in Damages and the small claims court limit of $25,000 in punitive damages (punitive means punish)

However civil litigation was not my real goal... All I wanted was my phone back the way it was before the employee tried to steal it and broke the screen

I asked the attorney if it was legal to write a informal agreement not to file civil litigation against Dunkin Donuts Baskin Robbin LLC, the management or the employees, in exchange for the simple $100 repair fee...

He told me this was completely legal

I told him thank you and shook his hand because I told him quote" I was concerned it might be considered extortion"...

"Not at all... I'm out of court settlement is completely legal and it is done everyday"

Five minutes later while entering the Superior Courthouse I was arrested for felony extortion

I will explain why I had to spend five months in jail in a minute

See? I'm a dumbass
>>
>>39020578
Pause, Johnny, Pause. Why would she randomly decide to steal your cellular device in the first place?
>>
I think it's important that I explain the connection between trolling and my arrest before I discuss the bond problem

The general manager actually started calling my number two make harassing threatening Communications believe it or not absolutely true...

Little did he realize I have a monthly subscription to TrapCall, a service that unmasks private numbers which he was trying to use hitting *67 to block his caller ID

TrapCall shows the name address and everything about the caller, working flawlessly every time

He was so mad when I texted him right back with a photograph of his house

And I freely admit that the misdemeanor charge of harassing text was completely valid

Because I have never told anybody like I trolled that jackass over the course of two weeks

I explained to him why his filthy DNA ancestry was so worthless... Because after generation and generation of brushing their teeth and bathing in the water of the Ganges River, the exact same river that they use as a toilet and a replacement for a cemetery, instead tossing their dead grandparents directly into the river to float Downstream, that this caused cellular and genetic mutation, making the Red Dot between their eyes a completely understandable Target 4 gun practice

Somehow this seem to bother him and that was the nice shit that I said to him... I really outdid myself on this one... Believe it or not 25 years ago on April 21st, I was actually the first internet troll in the initial BBS and mIRC chatrooms before the darknet was called the internet

An anniversary I celebrated in jail

I freely admit that I pissed him off so bad that he lashed out by putting me in jail... The fact that his brother was a sheriff department sergeant didn't help any either

Okay I'm going to tell you about the bond next
>>
>>39020687
That's an amazingly good question

However a better question is why she shook her head at me and said "I don't care I don't care" when I came out of the bathroom with my phone high in the air telling her I got you on video tape bitch

My wife has a theory that her lack of concern was probably due to the fact that this has happened before and she knew her manager wouldn't do anything

Anyway... The bond
>>
My bond was $5,730

$820 cash required to get out of jail which was not a problem because I had $4,000 cash on my American Express when I was arrested

The problem was that I am an introvert and I intentionally refuse to allow people to become my friends, because friends are the ones you're stupid enough to let become familiar with your schedule and let them know when your most vulnerable because they're going to stab you in the back sooner or later every time

My wife is from California and she does not have a 2-year job history in Georgia which is required to sign a bond

I had a couple of acquaintances come down and try to sign my bond after I agreed to pay them $2,000 cash as a tip for their services

However they recently changed a bunch of rules here and increased the requirements and both of these people did not meet their stringent requirements

This left me languishing in the most horrible jail cell for 5 months but I did a year in prison for aggravated assault several years back and I can handle it

Yesterday at a court hearing my charges were disposed of
>>
The cure for depression is happiness

I think we've covered that already

However my medicine that makes me happy is making other people miserable

The side effects of this medicine can backfire big time

But be rest assured my friends

For 5 months I sat in that jail cell relishing the moment that I could log back into 4chan and make you guys miserable

Actually I'm just kidding

What I do is a specialized form of performance art that I have perfected over 25 years

Have you ever noticed people's techniques? They always pretend to be nice and friendly and agreeable until they gain your trust at which point their real personality comes out and watch out buddy...

watch out

I tend to do things the complete opposite way... I pretend to be a complete asshole, until I gain your knowledge that I'm actually here to help you and I wish nobody here to be miserable whatsoever

Truth being told, I relate to you guys completely

And I feel I am uniquely qualified to offer real Hands-On life experience because I have actually struggled with the same issues and many of them I have learned to overcome with unorthodox techniques

Although I use outrageous tactics as my envelope, you'll find the greeting card inside is actually quite thoughtful and I have your best interest in mind

People often ask me why I present myself to be such an utter ass

Maybe it's because it gets people's attention?

When people call me an attention whore, I would have to agree because after all... Anybody who posts anything online... ANYTHING... IS OBVIOUSLY INHERENTLY DOING IT TO GAIN THE ATTENTION OF SOMEBODY ELSE

I just happen to be really good at it
>>
Not to mention it's enough amazingly effective litmus test

If you care to notice, the only people who actually get really upset about me and my techniques are the ones who don't want you to make progress and find your road to happiness whatever that might be

As I'm sure you are aware I often analogize these people with the learning disabled students in the back of the classroom who realized they are not going to proceed on to the next grade at the end of the year

Anybody who actually does graduate to the next grade only serves to highlight their inability to learn and grow

These rebellious students are simply grasping for straws doing anything in their power to prevent you from making progress

I say anybody who can't laugh at themselves can eat my shit

Furthermore, anybody who refuses to acknowledge that we are all responsible for our own happiness or misery is completely full of crap
>>
clozapine homie
shits a fucking savior
>>
>>39013111
Regarding Wellbutrin

Here is a real life hands-on experience you might learn from and it has nothing to do with psychotropic or psychological effects whatsoever

My ex-wife of 16 years, Jet Neptune'poor mom, was prescribed Wellbutrin from a medical doctor with no real license or training in psychiatry because inherently a psychiatrist is a medical doctor who has also received degrees in psychology

This general practitioner did not diagnose my ex-wife with a psychiatric disorder at all, but still prescribed her Wellbutrin after a complete physical and she had a completely clean bill of health

She was 18 years old, strapping and completely healthy

30 days later on a follow-up check-up she presented with a heart murmur

Pay attention

She continue the medication which made her feel absolutely awful agitated and anxious and miserable and shaking physically shaking and wretched but she followed the doctor's orders as indicated and continued with the medication, again while not being diagnosed with depression whatsoever

30 days later on the second follow-up check-up she no longer had a heart murmur

She was now diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse

MITRAL VALVE PROLAPSE

GOOGLE IT

IT'S FATAL AND IRREVERSIBLE

If you think Wellbutrin or Prozac or any of these medicines is going to solve anything, perhaps you should forget about maintaining your car and replacing maintenance with a dollar 25 Mechanic In A Bottle purchased at a local convenience store

Either way you're going to screw up the system so bad you'll wish you had never begun the process

Wellbutrin?

LOL
>>
>>39020938
Hammers clozapine to a cross

Fuck your savior
>>
File: 1474252618386.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474252618386.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
Stop spamming with your reddit spacing holy shit
>>
A lot of you are too young to have ever experienced the wonderful drug at known as methaqualone... The Quaalude

That's too bad

However the effects of this medication can be replicated fairly accurately with a simple combination of two readily available medications

Vistaril which is a Benadryl on steroids basically... It's nothing but an antihistamine

And flexeril a common muscle relaxer

A synergy is when two separate entities create a unique third property

These two medications create a synergy that replicates the effects of methaqualone

Not to mention Vistaril is an amazingly effective sleep aid

It has none of the drawbacks of benzodiazepines and is completely non-addictive

But be real careful with muscle relaxers because most people have no idea how they actually work

They don't actually relax your muscles

They affect areas of the brain that are responsible for smooth muscle flexibility

Keep in mind that the heart is a smooth muscle

Hey... You're learning something... You're growing inside and it feels good, right?

Attaboy

"Select all the squares with oh my God I'm still farting the most rancid jail food farts and Im literally becoming nauseated from the smell"
>>
>>39021001

naaahhhh

Thanks

I really appreciate

Your timely advice

But I've got 'me' under control

Perhaps you would have more luck trying to control your own actions?

*Slowly drags my sweaty testicles across your face*

Wow I didn't mean to make you smile... That's weird
>>
>>39021038
Damn you're fucking insane, please get help
>>
*Dons a ridiculously large oversized foam rubber cowboy hat and begins dancing*

"I'm BAAAAACK!... BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN"

*Select all the squares with an idiot who actually thinks I have ever gone to reddit, whatever that is, but unknowingly demonstrated that they actually HAVE gone there, evidenced by the fact that day can identify signature Syntax styling*
>>
>>39021051

Good advice

(Ladies and gentlemen this idiot doesn't realize I AM the help desk)
>>
HOW TO CURE A PREDICTABLE THREAD:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
>>
>mfw big pharma reps pose as chan users to push their wares
>>
Adderall, but it actually has helped me a lot with school and work. I actually have attention issues though, just wish I hadn't refused to admit it and think I could just will myself through it. More of the kind of person to think that I don't need help or medication which hurt my grades a lot. Starting to mature and realize drugs are good but only in moderation.
>>
File: 1501870612857.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1501870612857.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>>39013815
yes I do this sooo good
>>
>>39013111
Clomipramine
Valium
Concerta
>>
>>39013737
Wtf. Wellbutrin is a godsend for me. That plus adderall and you'll have a good time
>>
20mg of hydros right now
not prescribed lol
>>
300mg of seroquel everyday
don't plan to quit soon
>>
I snort wellbutrin to get high it's pretty alright
>>
File: 1376527136082.jpg (48KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1376527136082.jpg
48KB, 429x410px
30mg Adderall XR currently. It meets my needs and I feel fine

Drugs I used to be on:
>Abilify
>Seroquel
>Clomipramine
>Lexapro (went very badly)
>>
File: TIgtoKR8.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
TIgtoKR8.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
I just got perscribed 1mg xanax for GAD to take twice a day.

I have never taken any drugs before or even smoked weed. What am I in for? Will this help me function better?
>>
>>39022271
fuck you lucky motherfucker
>>
>>39022291
>lucky
I can barely talk to strangers without stuttering or avoiding eye contact and I panic and sweat easily.
>>
>>39013111
bicalutamide, progynova
>>
>>39018469
>400mg spiro
hoooly shit how's that pissing every five minutes treating you
>>
Abilify is fucking weird.

Have been taking it for 2-3 weeks now, started with 2.5mg and now taking 7.5mg.

I feel restless, tired, yet I cannot sleep.

It's not a comfortable feel at all, I feel irritated.
>>
Zoloft
Lamotrigine
Trazodone
Hydroxyzine

wish I could get a benzo, but my doctor doesn't seem too keen on the idea
>>
>>39022271
It will help your anxiety but it's short acting so you can easily find yourself addicted

Effects are reallllyyy subtle man don't worry about being overwhelmed

Don't take more than a mg at a time you won't remember shit and could end up doing some insane shit
>>
>>39013934
All they give out is Tylenol #3 (for pain management) and hydrocodone (for post surgery) now. I don't think you can get Oxy unless you're in the hospital with bone cancer anymore.

I used to get these bottles that were about the size of a coke can full of 10/500 Vicodin when I was in HS (I have an autoimmune disorder) but then the laws changed and now I can't get anything unless I get my back injected.
>>
>>39019675
You are not a girl

Oregano
>>
>>39014649
Go see someone else. Go on your insurer's website and look up their list of mental health providers (or if you're uninsured or have medicaid, use Google). There has to be more than one guy in your area that treats anxiety issues.
>>
>>39020372
Schizoaffective disorder and schizophrenia aren't the same thing.
>>
>>39014652
helped with anxiety a bit but ruined my motivation to do anything which was far worse than axniety

I stopped taking it after 6 months and got horrible mood swings, never fully recovered

my general advice is stay away from antidepressants
>>
>>39024650
now I dont take any drugs and the only way to deal with my mood swings (I can get furious or sad out of nowhere, to the point my head hurts) is alcohol

beer is much more natural than the shit they prescribe you
>>
File: 456549345.png (284KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
456549345.png
284KB, 500x351px
anyone else /anxiety and panic attacks/ here?
I used to be on oxepam for 2 weeks but then i quit. I take valerian roots of 333mgx2 a day to just calm me down, but it doesn't really work.
>>
>>39020372
>Bipolar equals genius while schizophrenia equals idiot
>>/trash/
>>
>>39013111
Nothing.
For the first time in 15 years, NOTHING.
I quit my anti-depressants cold turkey last November and it was the BEST decision I ever made.
>>
>>39022271
It'll completely kill your anxiety, benzos are some of the only often prescribed drugs that actually work for what they are meant for
>>
>>39022271
It'll make you feel mellow and good and your anxiety will disappear, but don't take any more than prescribed
>>
>>39024739
What the fuck? Alcohol is a drug as well, and a hard drug at that. Your moodswings are only made worse by using alcohol often
>>
>>39024739
Do you go out and eat poison oak leaves too because they're natural?
>>
>>39022207
>Lexapro (went very badly)

What happened? I got an RX but haven't filled it yet
>>
>>39026192
When you're actively psychotic, you don't need an SSRI. It'll cause a REALLY bad reaction.

I freaked out and slammed my head into the wall so hard I actually fucking put my head through it. Blood everywhere.

Abilify was a godsend
>>
>>39025144
>>39025161
I'm the poster with GAD who just recently got perscribed xanax

Just took one 20 minutes ago. I feel very mellow right jow but i don't know if I can go out and talk to others without my words turning to quiet verbal vomit like it usually does

Guess time can only tell
>>
How do I find a doctor? I am a legit head case with suspected autism and coming from an abusive home situation. My mother and her boyfriend got me addicted to drugs all the way down to crack, and used that addiction to brain wash me. I was groomed my entire life to take everything and find no worth in myself. Need help but I don't know how to help myself. I want to die.
>>
File: 1500051244600.png (510KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
1500051244600.png
510KB, 497x501px
>>39013111
effexor and abilify, needless to say my libido is gone sucks mango
>>
Has anyone had success with medications after trying loads that didn't work?
>>
>>39014507
I think I'm on generic lexpro and I think it is giving me body pains I feel sore all over.
>>
>>39026564
If you're still here, how are you feeling?
>>
>>39013111
Lorazepam 1mg
>>
I'm on the generic variety. 300 mgs and I don't notice it at all. But it makes sense I guess.
>>
>>39027835
I'm still here. I don't feel anything anymore but i'm supposed to take another dose tonight. Same 1mg

Tomorrow is the test on whether or not this drug actually works on me, since I will be attending classes tomorrow. I'm fine at home, but my anxiety really starts to spike in public to where I get really panicky
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.