[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do escape a NEET life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1492720641467.png (94KB, 796x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1492720641467.png
94KB, 796x1082px
How do escape a NEET life?
>>
File: 1499563331145.png (378KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
1499563331145.png
378KB, 630x354px
>>39009523
Get a job and get the fuck out this board, it's toxic
>>
>>39009523
How long you been NEET for? Not that long then apply for any wagecuck level job since you've not got much option. Keep applying until you hit one thats desparate enough to hire anybody. If 5-10+ years NEET then you might need extra help like from an organization that reintegrates NEETs.
>>
>>39009663
2 and a half years, I don't think most companies will accept that long a gap now
>>
>>39009751
"that long a gap"? Jeez, u lazy cunt get a fucking job and get the fuck outta here, pt2
>>
>>39009523
Do you likea tha UK, I likea tha UK. I get job so easily in the UK I come from foreign country and coworker suggest this site to me he is nice man.
>>
when the west ham man die.
>west ham win world cup
>west ham man say to me "bring me home hard working non-ingland man"
>"non"
>*ded*
>>
>>39010828
Stupid Inglish Weast Ham never win world cup ajjajajjajajajj
>>
>>39009751
>only 2 and a half years
>thinks he's fucked

I was a NEET for 10 years before I got a job lad. You'll be fine.
>>
noonononononononononnonononoononononnoononnonoonononononnononnoonnoonnoonno you don't understand. I AM FRANKIE AND BENNY'S GENERAL STAFF MANAGER DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
>>
File: dorn.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
dorn.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>39010856
Sorry I did no realize you are Tim BossMan sorry Tim Boss Man I apology for inglish insult
>>
File: 1500614876571.jpg (49KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
1500614876571.jpg
49KB, 509x499px
Today was my first day at work in 2 years. It was actually nice and kind of fun but seemed reaaaaally long and the thought of that 5 days a week is scary so I'm trying not to think about that part
>>
>>39009751
get a volunteer somewhere, that is what some guy at the state told me.

i suggest you find a job hope you find some friends there.
>>
>>39010847
>>39009831
So why do people act like even a 6 month gap is a death sentence?

>>39010932
That's my plan now, so I can at least say i did something. but I dunno where to volunteer that would look best to an employer.
>>
>>39010970
>So why do people act like even a 6 month gap is a death sentence?

Cause normies freak the fuck out when the have a one week gap. And I hear stories about hiring managers not being happy when you can't give a good answer for X months gap.
>>
>>39011424
Can you lie your way out of a gap? "Oh, yeah, I was working at my cousin's independent iPhone repair business.", or something like that?
>>
>>39010886
Good shit man. What's your new job?
>>
File: 1479581698943.png (40KB, 900x623px) Image search: [Google]
1479581698943.png
40KB, 900x623px
>>39012592
Carpenter at a comfy little shop with a grand total of 4 employees (including me).

I really like tools and crafts and used my time as a neet to do a lot of woodworking and little projects and I finally worked up the courage to start applying as a carpenter. It's a super small business that only does little contracts at a time building cabinets and custom doors and stuff. I'm really excited and hope I don't mess it up
>>
>>39013041
That sounds fantastic.

Woodworking is something I've considered trying to learn as a NEET. One of the things I want most out of life is to learn something valuable that I can get paid for without it being miserable wageslavery.

Working for a tiny company seems like the best balance to me. None of the pressure/responsibility of being self-employed, but way comfier than working for a giant corporation. Of course I've never had a job so that's just from observation.
>>
>>39009751
Try checking out a temp agency. Just be prepared for them to assign you anything from office work to menial labor.
>>
>>39012516

20 years ago yea,

now most employers check everyone
>>
>>39009523
Just get a job and/or go back to school.

It's simple. Maybe it's not easy, but it's simple.

If doing those things are too much anxiety, just try by doing things everyday on a fixed schedule that don't involved vidya and posting frogs on the internet. Something like an hour of exercise outside, playing the piano or or some other instrument or something productive. Just stay offline and change your scenery, get outside. Clean your room and throw out what you don't need or enjoy anymore.

t. NEET/hikikoiokoimori for 3 years.

>>39009751
most companies actually really don't give a shit about employment gap as long as you know how to speak and read English and do basic math or lift 30 pounds or whatever else.
>>
>>39013522
Try woodworking anon, it's fun and pretty straight forward. Projects are fun to make and you can start relatively cheaply
>>
Start by making you god damned bed.

Really though, you probably lack a real sense of self discipline and doing small shit like making your bed is a start.
>>
>>39009751
"I was doing freelance work while living at home to assist my elderly grandparent."
Gap explained.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.