[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crying from loneliness How you guys holding up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4467.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4467.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>crying from loneliness

How you guys holding up?
>>
Same.

Losing weight is making it easier but it sucks that I wasted my teens and early 20s being fat.

I wish I had a fat gf to get through this.
>>
holding up

i cried the other week going to the bathroom
>got into a car accident a few years ago
>at rehab place i saw a hot physical therapist aid on the hallway
>had my cellphone out
>was going to ask her out/ number but the nurse told me that i can go to the bar with my friends to get girls
>fast forward to outpatient at the hospital i was at a nurse's mom told me the same thing
>friend stole a bunch of my video games
>>
>>39009356
>lady who half likes you says
>"have you tried"
how about I destroy the world you cunt
>>
>>39009356
I feel you man. I found my libido after losing 50lbs. I really want it gone, its misery being alone and horny.
>>
>>39009208
>dead inside, gave up on ever getting into a relationship or getting casual sex
>rejecting every other facet of life and chasing my passions

Pretty well honestly.
>>
>want a gf
>can't initiate contact with girls
>can only talk to her if I'm comfortable with her
>never comfortable with new people

Well isn't this a pickle
>>
Not well. I really need some sort of face to face interaction.
>>39009356 If you want to lose weight then the last thing on Earth that you need is a fat GF. she will just keep making too much fatty food and insisting that you eat it so that you will stay heavy. Trust me when I say this. I know what I am talking about here.
>>
>>39009440
what was your dream job
what are you doing now
>>
File: 1494463382595.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494463382595.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>>39009208
People keep telling me that I have to learn how to be happy with myself before someone can love me.

Honestly I've been trying but I seem to be in a plateau because of my fear of rejection and me downright being uncomfortable with who I am.

>mfw it's sorta gotten better
>mfw I can at least say I'm no longer going insane
>mfw the urge has stopped
>>
It's my birthday tomorrow and I know nobody cares.
I have one more year to live.
>>
File: 1452802490830.jpg (59KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1452802490830.jpg
59KB, 482x427px
>>39009208
>tfw been so lonely for so long that i've lost the ability to cry
i just feel so empty all the time
>>
>>39009356
You're still fat desu mate
>>
File: kiddo.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>39009526
I overeat to feel some kind of enjoyment in this world. If I didn't spend all day suicidally depressed not bingeing would be easy.
>>
>>39009555
Happy Birthday tomorrow robro

At least you got some sick trips
>>
>>39009208
>crying while listening to minecraft soundtrack
>>
>>39009584
Hey, me too. I cried every day for almost two years.
Now it's been at least three years since I've shed a tear. I'm just empty. I feel no sadness, joy or anger. It's just nothing.
>>
>>39009517
Iktfa I'm on the same boat as you
>Want a gf
>Completely unwilling to try
>Have a lingering fear of being rejected
>I'm too weak and let my fear control me
>>
>>39009633
Then you find a thing that makes you happy, and you want to kill yourself for being a "bad person"
Whether you actually are or not is beyond me, but that's what religion is for.
>>
>>39009691
I don't know what you mean. I don't have anything that makes me happy.
I guess the only thing I really feel is anxiety. Anything that made me happy in the past is clouded by anxiety and panic attacks.
>>
File: 1491615966448.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1491615966448.png
42KB, 481x406px
>cant even bring myself to pay attention to how lonely i am because im too terrified of how I'll even be able to feed myself when i can't leech off my parents anymore

I wish I could still cry. Now I can't even have a good cry anymore, it's just constant dull pain and dread.
>>
>>39009719
>when you try to feel happy, you feel bad instead
sorry about the ontological breakdown, buddy
you can feel happy by default, you know
>>
>>39009208
>i cried on the way home from work today due to being isolated within the office

its alright man, things will look up. you're not alone by any means at all
>>
I realized 3 weeks ago that 90% of the time I'm just alone at the office with all my work done and just jacked off and smoked a cigarette indoors while thinking about how the only person I had talked to in 5 days was the liquor store clerk. I definitely shed a tear when I noticed I wasn't using an ash tray and had cigarette ash all over my pants.
>>
>>39009626
>crying while listening to minecraft soundtrack
>instant flashback to "Psycho Dad Smashes Monitor"

Is McJuggernuggets based on a real dude?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.