[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haha any fembots tried this out yet? `, ;^)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: GrbfuYv_d.jpg (49KB, 640x749px) Image search: [Google]
GrbfuYv_d.jpg
49KB, 640x749px
Haha any fembots tried this out yet? `, ;^)
>>
File: 1486788035831.jpg (72KB, 401x449px) Image search: [Google]
1486788035831.jpg
72KB, 401x449px
I can't remember the last time I was angry and yelled at someone

That sort of emotion is not part of my life
>>
>>39009191
This wont work on me.
>>
>>39009191
haha fembot here xD totally tried this out on my bf
he raped me so good afterwards xD I love him :3
>>
>>39009191
but they're always too busy crying to do anything witty
>>
>>39009204
I started yelling at some normie who parked his car in a space where a cat was already sitting and seemed like he wanted to hit it
I fucking unloaded on him, but I was already inside my car and just screaming at him while staring at his face. He was pretty terrified and just started looking straight ahead until I stopped.
Feels good to know I can strike fear into someone's heart.
>>
>>39009191

Stupid cunts already do this and still get pissed off when you do it to them because they can't be fucking wrong about anything ever since their children.

Plus men make actual arguments based on reason and logic. Women throw emotional temper tantrums. Argue with her showing no emotion like you're a robot and watch her freak out like a dog barking at a computer because they can't stand it.

Also notice how she has plenty experience dating immature psycho's who explode in anger because that's pretty Chad. She's not used to dating anything with intelligence capable of forming an argument against her bullshit.
>>
>ask my brother constantly if he's on his period
>tfw now that's a femishart meme and I have to stop
Great, thanks.
Fucking super.
>>
>>39009322

Yeah bitches don't know that guys call each other little bitches all the time. We're immune to it. It's funny how she doesn't realize she think it's an insult to be equated with her behavior.
>>
>>39009191
I'm very emotional. Why are they shaming me for expressing my emotions? Not very liberal of them, is it?
>>
File: IMG_4486.jpg (27KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4486.jpg
27KB, 229x221px
>>39009191
>Women are so fucking pathetic that the most they can hope to achieve with their lives is making men angry
Priceless
>>
>>39009191
I don't get emotional, much. I mean, that time of the month, I cry at everything, but never get angry. This is just stupid.
>>
>>39009349
Where the fuck do you live where you can call other dudes little bitches all the time? Those are fucking fighting words where I live.

I'm not even a shitskin, I'm white.
>>
File: mfwbernie.jpg (12KB, 155x146px) Image search: [Google]
mfwbernie.jpg
12KB, 155x146px
>>39009817
>that post
originoalio
>>
>>39009191
>hahah making men uncomfortable and angry so funny hahaxDD #fuckmen2k17
this will be the face of any roastie that tries this shit with me. shen can ignore my words, but she can't ignore a punch :^)
>>
>woman snarkily asks man if he is on his period
>he responds by asking if she is on her period
>she gets upset because she actually might be
>he doesn't because he can't be
>>
File: 1501640615070.png (79KB, 563x517px) Image search: [Google]
1501640615070.png
79KB, 563x517px
>argue with woman
>BTFOing her
>she just suddenly gets quiet and won't say anything
Women really are just overgrown children. How were men tricked into believing women were anything but?
>>
No, because the last time I tried to tell a man to calm down, he hit me. Privileged white bitches know shit.
>>
>>39009191
I'm not a retarded ass woman so saying these things to me won't piss me off.
>>
>>39009858
I bet you're from the South. In Texas, calling another man a bitch, no matter his race, is just begging to get stomped out.
>>
>>39010304
>>woman snarkily asks man if he is on his period
>>he responds by asking if she is on her period
>>she gets upset because she actually might be
>>he doesn't because he can't be
girls never think anything through.
>>
>>39010818
It's funny, white women are the most privileged group in the western world but they complain the most.
>>
>>39010404
A woman is the overgrown child in your scenario? It sounds like you lost shit and scared someone with your temper tantrum. Do you not realize how scary it is for women when men lose their shit?
>>
>>39009310
>Also notice how she has plenty experience dating immature psycho's who explode in anger because that's pretty Chad
None of the things in OP's post actually happened you dingus
>>
>>39010897
Would not say they're the most privileged, but a lot of leftists piss me off because they have no frame of reference. I'm a black lesbian. At my university, these fucking snobby righ white, Jewish and Asian kids try to get a professor fired over pronouns, challenge Nazis to their face, "bash the fash", etc., all within their safe space. No risk, no foul.

Meanwhile, in high school, a boy pushed me down the stairs because I called him fat after he called me nigger dyke. When that's your situation, you don't exactly have time for pithy quips at the people threatening you. It just proves how detached they are from real violence.
>>
>>39010913
Dude I'm a woman with an abusive dad and a violent psychopath brother and that shit doesn't bother me whatsoever. Usually guys only start yelling at you if
A) you cheat
B) you break something of his
C) you start drama
or D) you did something stupid like that tumblr bullshit
Honestly, if you're fighting with your boyfriend/husband/whatever or he's mad about something, saying anything like that is extremely childish, and so is claiming up and not saying anything. You know what vibes that gives off? That you're some pouty bitch who can't handle being wrong and throws tantrums until you get your way. And if a dude says something along the lines of "are you on your period" then maybe you're either overreacting about whatever you're mad about (let's face it, women overreact and over think everything and we lose control when we're pissed) or you're being a bitch about it when it's unnecessary.
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>39011492
Nice stockholm syndrome you dumb bitch. Seriously claiming that men never get mad over retarded reasons, your dad and brother must have really beat your ass into submission one too many times. Quit being so desperately agreeable with these losers in the hopes of expanding your orbiter collection. Have some fucking pride. Jesus.
>>
File: shrug.png (2MB, 1026x770px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2MB, 1026x770px
>>39010818
>>39009191

wow turns out it's a bad idea to intentionally aggravate stronger people than you haha who knew
>>
>>39009191
Telling a guy it cute when he is angry would probably turn him on, not what I think they wanted to do.
>>
>>39009191
>hurr durr the way to upset a man is to do what makes us upset hurr durr ive done it 2093120 times and the men can't handle it hurr durr gurl power 4eva hurr durr
>>
Men don't talk to me, haha!
What the hell do you people think a fembot is? Your minds have been warped by femwhores trying to manipulate you.
>>
>>39011010
>he called me nigger dyke.
To be fair you're a black lesbian, you're just quibbling over semantics.
>>
has any femanon tried dating a guy that didn't yell at them?

maybe you did, but it didn't work out, because you're not attracted to that kind of guy

so in a way it's your fault but through no fault of your own

/thread
>>
>>39011810
What? haha. First of all, most of the femanons here don't date, period. Second, you don't know if someone is a raging asshole until you get to know them better. It's not like you go out on the first date and he starts screaming in your face. Are you for real?
>>
>>39009191
Ok so? Men have emotions, its just socially acceptable to stunt it during childhood.

Dunno why they try to pretend they dont have them.
>>
>yelling at your gf

why?
>>
>>39009858

Louisiana? No one ever says it very seriously.
>>
>>39010959

Yeah it's what she fantasizes about saying to Chad but backs out like a coward like always.
>>
>>39010404
>Arguing with a woman
>Calmly and rationally refute all her points
>"Let's agree to disagree"
>"No, I'm right and you're wrong. If you can't support your position, it means you're wrong."

Never fails to rage them
>>
>>39009204
I did last week when an old fuck run me over when he was texting while driving
>>
>>39009191
Why would a man be yelling at them? I cant remember someone yelling at me be it man or woman.
>>
>>39009191
>tfw never needed to yell at people
>tfw could always easily articulate my issues
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.