[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, anon. Your mother told me you're a little bit sad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: christian_stacy.jpg (193KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
christian_stacy.jpg
193KB, 500x334px
Hello, anon. Your mother told me you're a little bit sad lately. Well, why don't you come to the church with us? There's nothing more fulfilling than a life committed to serving Jesus. And you know what? I'm sure you can even find a nice girl to be your girlfriend there. Well, what are you waiting for?
>>
File: 103037835.gif (145KB, 126x125px) Image search: [Google]
103037835.gif
145KB, 126x125px
yeah nah, all the "catholic" girls have chad bfs that they've been in a relationship with for years, some are batshit crazy and despise men, and the rest are just your average slut but thinks they are better than everyone else (also hops from one chad cock to the next) source: catholic schooling my entire life
>>
*No*
originoig
>>
>qt girl on math class
>she's way too into religion
Damn, I'd wish they'd accept a secular bf.
>>
File: 1353901797838.jpg (34KB, 376x327px) Image search: [Google]
1353901797838.jpg
34KB, 376x327px
>Tfw Anglican.
>Average age at church is like 70
>All the church going qts my age are Catholic.
>Can't be Catholic because Freemason.
>>
>>39008806
I'm sad because she keeps bothering me. I don't need you to do the same, with forcing religion on me. Now if you'll excuse me, my tendies are near perfection this time.
>>
>>39009057
>Can't be Catholic because Freemason.
???
>>
>>39009255
The Traditional Catholic Church does gay child rape, or something like that.
You really shouldn't accept """Catholic"""ism unless you like raping little boy butt.
There's nothing wrong with being Protestant, or even Mormon if you don't live in America.
>>
>>39009255
It's grounds for excommunication.
>>
No joke. I joined a church a few years ago out of loneliness/boredom. I also knew there were a few qts there.

Best thing I ever did. It's a literal safe space where it's okay to be socially retarded because then people are excited to see God "Do a work in you". It helped develop me socially, I get free meals every now and then, hang around qts, learn about the Bible and have an excuse for when people why I don't go to bars and other degenerate normie stuff.

Shit is cash.

>>39008865
>Catholic
>serving Jesus

Hmmmmmm...
>>
im intresting in the motivation behind threads like this.

i swear ever since i started browse r9k this exact type of threads have been created daily, almost in the hundreds per day
>>
>>39009057
Uh...they got rid of caring about Freemasons in Catholicism a long ass time ago.
>>
>>39009309
>It's grounds for excommunication
says who? I was a catholic growing up and some of the old dues in the church were free masons.
>>
>>39009309
>excommunication
Also something that you don't have to deal with in Protestantism, because Martin Luther was right.
>>
>>39008806
>Ronin4lyfe
No thanks, I believe in Shintoism.
>>
File: image2.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw no baptist gf
>>
>>39009057
You know how I know your not a mason?
>>
>>39009372
god, baptists are the American Catholics
how do I corrupt a baptist, with semen?? halp
>>
>>39009333
>>39009365
Yea, they probably stop caring about it, but it's still a rule.

>>39009377
You don't.
>>
>>39009372

baptists are the worst
>>
>>39009372
American protestants, well all protestants really, are pretty much everything that is wrong with Christianity.
>>
>>39010466
t. seed of Satan

No abortions
No homosex
No being loved by the world
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.