[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to recover from being raised by an alcholic, man-hating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1444521655067.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444521655067.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>tried getting proper education
>tried "just be social"
>tried complete apathy
>tried being a wageslave
>tried lifting
>tried the army
>tried therapy
>tried (((antidepressants)))
>>
>>39003387
Yes. Mostly. Apparently I can still be pretty cruel sometimes but every girl I've been with has been cool about it because of the childhood abuse. Also helps that I was a strong kid and whenever she was a cunt my "fuck you" attitude just got bigger
>>
>>39003450
>every girl I've been
>been with girls

Get the fuck out
>>
>>39003387
>not even half of prison inmates
isn't that exactly what you would expect if something had 0 impact on becoming a prison inmate?

who the fuck are you trying to fool by presenting it as if it made incarceration more likely?

if anything we can clearly see it's slightly less likely for a prison inmate to come from a single-parent household.

This is why everyone laughs when /r9k/ starts to talk statistics.
>>
>>39003469
Nah I'm good. Feel free to leave for Wizardchan if this bothers you.
>>
>>39003387
No, of course not. Your upbringing is and always will be a part of your nature.
>>
>>39003508
>implying this board made tihs picture
>can't do 5 minutes of own research to rpove his point

also

why

do

you

type

this?
>>
>>39003540
That's actually the sad truth. We can't shake you
>>
>>39003602
>We can't shake you
Stop giving replies to normals, just ignore them and they'll go away
>>
>>39003602
This is a board for random content with a filter. Anyone can post here. You have mistaken /r9k/ for an echo chamber hugbox. That's located at Wizardchan

>>39003625
>leave
>no
>d-don't talk to him and he'll leave
???

What's it like being retarded little bro
>>
File: 1499455896598.jpg (52KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1499455896598.jpg
52KB, 900x810px
>>39003636
>This is a board for random content with a filter
>actually thinks the original concept of the board has anything to do with what it is now
>>
>>39003636
Fuck off cunt, leave those two posters alone. It beggars belief that you can be so blind as to why you are resented when you act like this.
>>
>>39003730
>w-we took over the board!
>b-board culture!
Board culture has been overruled many times in the past, especially when it conflicts with the rules. This isn't your board.

>>39003736
>leave those two posters alone
Settle down samefag. I thought you weren't replying to me
>>
File: 32484316874.jpg (7KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
32484316874.jpg
7KB, 198x198px
>>39003636
>>39003776
>obvious cyborg
>"hurr this board wasn't created for you"
>fails to realize that this board was brought back because of social inept betas

go back to /b/
>>
>>39003870
>>fails to realize that this board was brought back because of social inept betas
>go back to /b/
Nah
>>
>>39003870
No you, newfag. >>/lgbt/
>>
File: 298540786589.png (89KB, 313x325px) Image search: [Google]
298540786589.png
89KB, 313x325px
>>39003900
>Nah
what well-thought-out response
just proves how out of the place you are when you can't even make solid arguments while fighting an autist over the internet
>>
>>39003985
Well you're a retard
>>
this thread makes no sense, are y'all replying to the wrong posts?
>>
>>39003985
>p-please pay attention to me and argue with me senpai
No
>>
>>39003508
I hope you're joking but I'll bite.
It means that disproportionally men raised by single mothers commit crimes. Seeing how most people are still raised by two parents.
>>
While you're contextualising information with other statistics, there? Other important information includes:

>in 1998, 34% of children were being raised in single-parent families in the united states. Outside of special circumstances, being born after 1999 would land you in juvie assuming the stats in the OP were collected recently.

>Racial composition of the incarcerated population is not uniform, and the likelihood of your having been raised in a single-parent household varies wildly based on race

based off of that information, it's pretty plain to see you can't just say that the percentage of the general population's 2-parent-households should translate simply or even favourably into the incarcerated population. In fact, accounting for this information it becomes clear that it's absolutely not a safe conclusion to say that inmates are more likely to come from single-parent households.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.