[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

things that mean you're not a robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1462367948306.jpg (175KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1462367948306.jpg
175KB, 797x957px
You're not a robot if you came from a two parent home
>>
>>39002981
You're not a robot if you have ready access to a computer.
>>
>>39002981
My parents divorced when I was in the 7th grade, does that still count?
>>
File: 1489307794157.png (96KB, 214x221px) Image search: [Google]
1489307794157.png
96KB, 214x221px
>you're not a robot if you're straight or cis
>>
You're not a robot if you're cut.
>>
>>39003055
As in self harmed?
>>
>>39003073
no thats points he means in good shape
>>
>>39003073
As in circumcision. Even if you do have sex you wouldn't feel it so its not like your virginity or incel-ness matters. It basically cuts that whole portion and corner stone of being a robot out of the equation. 4/5ths of being a robot gone right off the bat.
>>
>>39003099
u got the stats? whats the other 4/5?
>>
>>39003026
At one point you had a stable father and mother figure in your life, so no.
>>
>>39002981
You're not a robot if you're female.

Or white.

You have way too many options for attention & socializing if you're either of those things to be a true "doomed since birth" robot.
>>
>>39003099
>>39003055
You guys aren't ironic, just retarded
>>
>>39003137
Me mum ran awaii 2 years before I was born
>>
>>39003133
The small stuff that make up the background radiation of Robothood.
Depression, ugliness, lack of self esteem, small dick, balding, being short, bad hygiene, shitty home life, crappy childhood, being bullied, various mental disorders, general autism, actual autism, etc.
>>
>>39003143
this meme is odd considering asians and whites exclusively are shut-ins
>>
File: IMG_3998.jpg (439KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3998.jpg
439KB, 800x1000px
>>39002981
Will you ever just fuck off with this stupid pity pain olympics jerkoff conest.
>>
>>39003191
How... How could she do that?
>>
>>39003143
But that's where the drama of the ironic hero comes in, not due to the fact he's doomed from birth, but due to the fact he could save himself, but at some critical moment fails, and realizes.

He done fucked up.
>>
>>39003181
How so?
Even if you did have sex it'd be like you hadn't simply due to the inability to truly feel or understand it. Your brain won't even make the proper chemical cocktail in the massive proportions it does for sexual peer bonding.
You might as well just cut that whole portion of the Robot equation out simply because it doesn't and never will apply to you. You can't even suspect the feeling your missing out on because even your masturbation is hindered let alone the actual sensation itself then from there a suspicion of what sex should feel like.
It's like saying you're a 3 because 1+1+1=3 but you're missing "1+1+". It's just not applicable.
>>
>>39003298
>truly understand it
>Ur brain is incapable of processing skeks

This is some >>>/sci/ level memes right there

You're just speaking by yourself, for yourself my dude
>>
>>39002981
My dad died in a car accident when I was 2

>tfw I had the chance at a normal life and it was taken away from me
>>
>>39003319
It's true. You've never had a true orgasm either as proven by science. The chemical dumps between cut and uncut masturbation just plain aren't comparable during or after let alone the massive gap of the sexual release dump. Your oxytocin levels at sexual release doesn't even come close to those produced during basic masturbation of uncuts. You're brain literally can't comprehend let alone suspect what its missing. It'd be like telling a blind man what blue is its just a non-applicable concept.
>>
>>39003235
no, because "normies"(everybody else) do the same thing with their people
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.