[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We all work in the same department

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: cubefarm.jpg (102KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cubefarm.jpg
102KB, 500x333px
ITT: We all work in the same department
>>
>>39002875
>anon cummed in the printer again and now it's jammed
>>
>anon keeps leaving his piss bottles by the water cooler
>>
File: pistacho perro.png (706KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pistacho perro.png
706KB, 1600x1600px
>>39002875

how the fuck out boss is a women?
>>
File: myconversationwithmy.png (2MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
myconversationwithmy.png
2MB, 800x800px
My conversation with the boss a few minutes ago:

>"Anon, you're heading off to Guangzhou to oversee our recent transaction. It's business and education, too. I've been worried that you haven't been meshing well with the rest of the team lately, and I think this team-bonding experience ought to do you some good."
>Ok, I'll think about it
>"Well, you aren't getting any interaction being stuck in that cubicle all day. You ought to try talking to people and see what happens."
>Thanks, boss I'll let you know

Looks like management can't take it anymore.
>>
>>39002875
>fatismo anon who keeps fridge stocked with free popsticles
>bless you anon
>>
Steve can you get the reports by the end of the week? That would be great.
>>
Why the fuck do people want to talk to me despite looking like I want to strangle someone and having both ears plugged with earphones?
Why can't I just work in solitude?
>>
>>39003019
>God damnit, stop giving me all the work!
"uh, of c-course b-boss..."
>>
>>39002875
What are they all doing? What could they possibly be doing? How many of them are doing exactly the same job, that could be done by one person or by a computer program?
>>
>>39003038
>Hey Stacy look. That's the quiet one i've been talking about. *giggles*
>>
>bursts open door into the office space with cubicals

WORK HARDER

FOR LESS
>>
>>39003119
>accidentally closes door on nose
>>
>>39003140
Hey guys, it's me female. For now one you cant say any sexist or dirty jokes or i'll sue you for sexual harassment.
>>
>working in office with other Anons
>turn the corner
>see a midget pushing a wheelbarrow full of breadrolls
>I smile at him
>he turns to me and says "No crossaints today, boss."
>>
>>39003160
>own farm
>women don't work labour because they're fucking women
>shitskins won't work period
>asians don't come east of Toronto
>never ever have to deal ever with any of this bullshit ever
I could scream "nigger" from my office and someone would yell back "spics!"
>>
>>39003160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a24tAhFHfH8
>>
>>39002875
"Hi um I'd like to make a complaint to hr, anon over there is constantly shutting in my face and demands tendies whenever he does anything remotely significant like sharpening his pencil"
>>
>>39003185
I haven't seen this one in a while.

Thanjks, anon
>>
>>39003261
>demands tendies
back to plebbit.
>>
File: image.png (409KB, 648x1098px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409KB, 648x1098px
>>39003261
*shitting in my face
Original comm
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38KB, 364x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38KB, 364x200px
I accidentally knocked off chad's office plant from his desk. I panicked and it in the recycling bin but now there's a trail of miracle grow throughout the office. How long until Im fired, boys?
>>
>>39002949
I'd be pissed
>>
Guys, we should order a pizza for Anon it's his birthday!
>>
>>39003210
Where's your farm?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.