[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the more I do something the worse I get at it This world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

File: 1493429741448.png (340KB, 858x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493429741448.png
340KB, 858x360px
>the more I do something the worse I get at it
This world and everyone in it has lied to me.
>>
Well then try to fail at things and eventually you will fail at failing

Problem solved
>>
>>38999758
I already tried that, I just dug a deeper hole.
>>
LISTEN!
1.you got used to doing things mindlessly:based on intuition
2.started putting brain effort in those stuff
3.you dont know what to dio
4.anxiety hits
5.you fuck up

so if you keep doing them;trying to use your brain everytime , learning more every time then you start getting better slowly
and that is why people get paid for doing stuff
>>
>>39000090
I was putting brain into it, but I end up overthinking and my brain shuts off like an overheated machine and then I just fuck everything up.
>>
>>38999733
That's just you realizing there's a ton of room for improvement. That's the opposite of getting worse, you're just getting fucking good
>>
>>39000211
>kick everyone's ass when I'm new
>progressively get worse
>"haha, nah man you're just noticing your improvement"
T-thanks, Chad.
>>
File: C5mlFQmUwAA8o_n.jpg (21KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
C5mlFQmUwAA8o_n.jpg
21KB, 800x450px
>>39000242
listen what's the thing that you're getting worse at
maybe i can help
>>
File: Confused Gook2.png (620KB, 1095x577px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Gook2.png
620KB, 1095x577px
>>39000299
There's nothing you can do, I'm just here to complain for (You)s.
I get worse at everything I do if I'm not already straight up garbage at it.
>>
>>39000242
Well yeah, as you learn something you become more aware, you perceive more and your field of few widens on it. You think more about it, it jams up your brain. Another aspect of improving is realizing this and learning how to filter noise, notice what's important, and figuring out how to manipulate the overload stimulation your now receiving into something positive. Take everything into consideration and learn what's good to you.
>>
File: 1494204803113.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494204803113.gif
1MB, 480x351px
>>39000354
The more I try to close the door the wider it gets.
STOP BEING NICE TO ME, IT HURTS!
>>
File: Jibril.jpg (40KB, 1191x668px) Image search: [Google]
Jibril.jpg
40KB, 1191x668px
>>39000340
okay
i don't know how to help but whenever i want to do something i keep working hard until i make it
idc how much time it takes me
however if i'm naturally good at something , i just abandon it, and give 0 fucks about it
except sports
sports suck
>>
>>39000418
I am naturally bad at everything and no amount of work I put in fixes it, but when I tell people this they just go "just b urself xdd" and it makes me want to blow my brains out.
I can't really hate things I'm bad at because it makes me look like a pussy, sports included. Even though they do suck.
>>
>>39000475
well then what you actually lack isn't skill nor motivation nor talent
what you lack is enthusiasm
>>
>>39000412
That's the grind man. No one ever gets it right, much less consistently. All of this just shows how much you care about what you're trying to do, you haven't given up, you are just frustrated and want answers. There are none. Each person is different, we each learn at separate rates and are capable in a variety of ways that are usually exclusive. That includes thinking patterns, how you learn.
Life is just a lesson that will never be learned in time. Everyone faces a different reality.
>>
>>39000513
>just b urself
Get out and never come back.
>>
File: tenor.gif (228KB, 480x296px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
228KB, 480x296px
>>39000529
i tried to help
but you're a dick
fuck you op
>>
>>39000525
>each person is different
>no one ever gets it right
This contradicts itself, I assure you there are people that were just good straight out of the box. I've seen it, it's inhuman. I have self respect, but nothing makes me angrier than people that lie, I'm shit and for some reason I get more shit the more I try, if you try to tell me I'm not shit you're a liar, you're telling me you know me better than me. You don't. Some people are just are just magically fucking good at shit, people keep telling me I'm good but I keep trying shit and it doesn't work.
It don't matter, man. None of this matters.

>>39000583
If I couldn't fix it myself, no magic words of friendship are gonna fic it.
>>
>>38999733
It's pressure you have to not care about what you're doing ironically

I play basketball for fun and I know I would be ten times shittier if I pushed myself and tried to get good
>>
File: 1487984402779.jpg (129KB, 869x943px) Image search: [Google]
1487984402779.jpg
129KB, 869x943px
>>39000662
What's even the point then?
What force would put us here just to shit on those that try to please it?
>>
>>39000622
That's assuming there is some natural law that defines what is good. That is subjective and we could argue it all day, it would just prove that we have different realities and that would just tie into my original statement.
Things just fucking are, each facet a representation of another side of humanity. No matter how those facets come together, the subjectivity of its nature would be argued radically from one person to the next. Its all relative to yourself, how life had built you.
>>
>>39000715
Well I guess it built me to be shit because I've been here for two entire decades and I ain't good at nothin'.
>>
>>39000751
It's built you to be a whiny faggot who would rather complain on the internet all day, instead of taking this information and realizing the futility if your attitude. This what be yourself ultimately ties into, you are just a degree on the scale. It doesn't mean to keep acting like a faggot, it means becoming self aware on another level.
>>
File: Vaas_3.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Vaas_3.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>39000837
Have I ever told you...?
>>
>>39000942
Hey man, whatever you choose to do is on you. I'm living life doing my thing because of the reality I faced. Yours led you to your means, to your end.
That's your take, not mine.
>>
File: rock lee.png (109KB, 292x265px) Image search: [Google]
rock lee.png
109KB, 292x265px
>get bad or barely average grade in exam
>"if I studied, I'd have such high grades!"
>study
>new grade is worse
What the FUCK?
>>
File: 1492625368321.png (312KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1492625368321.png
312KB, 600x660px
>>39001100
At least your shit only extends to test grades, I can't even develop a hobby without some bullshit invisible force making me fuck up all the time.
>>
File: 12381240.png (184KB, 316x494px) Image search: [Google]
12381240.png
184KB, 316x494px
I'm on a similar boat as you op. Tried to pick up a lot of different things, art, gaming, music, but it all ends up the same. The way I see it, I shouldn't bother caring how I rank compared to other people so whenever I get frustrated I'll take a break, go jack off or sleep or something, then come back whenever I feel like trying again. It's not all that healthy and I still want to kill myself on the regular but it's at least prevented me from giving up doing anything entirely so maybe it'll help you op. I don't know, life sucks, you just accept it at some point.
>>
Most things I was (am) good at, I went about on intuition alone. "How does the centipede not trip" may explain as, if we're clumsy, trying to not get in the way of experience may help us.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.