[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ate pussy for the first time of a random tinder slut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (29KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29KB, 500x599px
>tfw ate pussy for the first time of a random tinder slut
>tfw technically still a virgin
>tfw she will probably let me eat her pussy again
life is great
>>
>>38995966
grats if your into that sorta thing, hopfully you dont have herpes now
>>
>ate her pussy
>didn't even fuck her

You're her bitch now
>>
>confident enough to eat out a random whore

You are a brave or stupid man.
>>
>>38996014
desperate
>>38996002
good, I'd love to eat her out every single day for as long as I can
>>38995991
I'm fine
>>
>>38996002
This. The only way OP can hope to advance his status now is if another girl thinks he's cute enough to fight over.
>>
>>38995991
Everyone has herpes.

Maybe not many robots do actually, but real people have.
>>
>>38996047

>desperate
That was my third option. Good for you anyway mate. Cheers.
There is no such thing as "eating pussy is beta" if you enjoyed it why not do it.
>>
>>38996059
>Everyone has herpes.
I don't. And I don't want it. Keep your herpes infested self away from me.
>>
>>38996050
>advance his status
what do you mean?
>>
Enjoy licking Chad's sperm out of her roastie and not even getting to fuck it
>>
>>38996077
You don't have symptoms.
Unless you have never had any kind of contact with another person's mouth or genitals, you probably have herpes. Like 90% of people do.
>>
>>38996116
ok i will desu
>>
>>38996134
being this retarde

Being this retarded
>>
>>38996047
>I'd love to eat her out every single day for as long as I can

tell her this with conviction, you'll get to fuck her in no time.
>>
You that guy from earlier saying you had a small dick but a chick was still gonna let you eat her out?
>>
>>38996593
>calling other people retarded when you are actually the retard
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex
kek, fucking idiot
>>
>>38996605
yes, I opened a thread like that yesterday
>>
Why didnt you fuck her op? If you were able to eat her pussy you def coulda fucked her
>>
>>38996660
because she is taller and stronger than me

also I have a really tiny penis, and she only let me eat her out because of that
>>
>>38996681
Thats fucked bro. 2 minutes into eating her out you shoulda just whipped your little dick out and fucked her.
>>
>>38995966
what does pussy taste like? oregano
>>
>>38996815
like sweat, heaven, skin, honey, iron and dreams
>>
>>38996815
Hard to explain. If shes fresh out of the shower it actually tastes decent. Its almost tangy feeling on your tongue when she gets really wet. If shes not showered and has been sweating all day it smells/tastes pretty fuckin gross though. Whats weird is it tastes almost exactly how it smells
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.