[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain why Thai chicks are so thirsty? I haven&#

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Can anyone explain why Thai chicks are so thirsty?
I haven't met a single people who are this craving for white guys as Thai girls. And honestly, it has little to do with poverty. Even middle and upper class Thai girls will still desire white guys more than anything.
I have a few on facebook and basically every now and then you'll see them posting white dudes and then a whole barage of comments where they fawn over them.

You even have Facebook groups where they post pictures of white guys they spot on the street, asking if someone knows them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S0i4lx4rQ0
>>
I can confirm this.
In the West I'm a regular unattractive robot but I'm Thailand many girls are attracted to me.
I'm more attractive than in the West in other parts of Asia too but the difference isn't as big as with Thailand.

I'm no longer a 25 year old kv.
>>
>>38992874
probably because their society gave them the green light
>>
They were never colonized so whites are still exotic to them.
>>
File: received_10209622775987559.png (269KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209622775987559.png
269KB, 480x854px
Those Facebook groups are pretty popular too.

This is one of the girls that agreed to go on a date with me that I didn't have time for and she had the name of one of those groups in her line profile, that's how I found out about them first but I saw more of them later.
>>
>>38993486
>Dog filter
She looks cute though, damn. Is Thailand the key to losing my virginity?
>>
It's because they have dicks.
>>
>>38993533
Yes.
At home I'm very undesirable but in Thailand I can just go on tinder, get many matches per day and easily get dates.
At home matches are very rare and when I get them they don't want to talk to me anyway.
In Thailand it was so easy because the girls participated in the conversations and all of the ones I asked out said yes.

I spent a whole week with one I talked to for a few months before my vacation this march.
We stayed in touch and got into a long distance relationship and now she's visiting me in Sweden for a month.

I was a kv in the beginning of this year, now I'm having sex every day. She moans very loudly and orgasms most of the time because her strong attraction to me makes her extremely horny.
>>
>>38993562
This

Ladyboys can't get asian men because they look masculine to them, but whitebois can't tell the difference (probably because most whitebois are gays in denial anyway)
>>
>>38993642
They don't call it the land of smiles for nothing I guess
>>
>>38993642
This is just as bad as old sjw catladies fugging niggers for kicks.

Don't bring these shitskins into our countries simply because you are sex starved. Have some standards.
>>
>>38993795
It's a lot better than being a robot. I'm hideous to white women.
I have no intention of moving her here but there aren't too bad consequences of small amounts of Asians anyway.

I'd like to move there if I could just figure out how. I don't have a degree or a valuable skill so I can't get a job to move abroad.
>>
>>38993909
>there aren't too bad consequences of small amounts of Asians anyway

Come to California, and see how it has worked out. They never stay small for long.

She doesn't care about you. She just wants money and Swedish citizenship. She's not much different than the women in you home country.
>>
>>38993953
Sure she is, she's actually fucking him. :^)
>>
>>38994015
Yeah, whores do too if you pay them.
>>
>>38993720
Asian men are gay and have tiny penises.
>>
>>38993953
If this is fake then she'd have to be a very good actor, if she was then she could get a guy with something more to offer, it's not hard to find a guy willing to part with some money or let a girl move to him.
My white penis and blue eyes are the only things I have, she's not getting any money but I'm getting a lot of relationship.
>>
>>38992874
Look up Sarong Party Girl or Race Traitors in the context. The same concept applies to Thai girls.
>>
>>38992874
Prolly because all the guys there are becoming chicks, reducing demand and increasing supply.
>>
half thai hapa here. they are all gold digging whores you just think differently because you don't know them well. my mom played the sweet angel till they got married and money was guaranteed to be hers and then reverted back to a roastie whore with that "my body my rules" while she stays home and contributes absolutely nothing. they're all the same they're just nicer cause they smell cash. marry one and you're cucking yourself. the thai society promotes gold digging antics, just giving you all the red pill cause my dad is nearing 60 and is still working every day to take care of her every whim thinking she's some angel while shes out funding and fucking some other dude with his money
>>
And then a bullet flew in the window and killed op dead
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.