[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My mom thinks me and my only friend are gay lovers. >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (105KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105KB, 667x645px
>My mom thinks me and my only friend are gay lovers.
>I wish that was the case.
Maybe I should stay away from people.
>>
>>38992160
Is this me from 3 years ago
>>
>>38992181
How did it end up for you?
>>
>>38992192
Lol really really fucking bad

couldnt stop thinking about him for a year, stopped caring about my life. Got addicted to cigs. Became super masc (heh not really but compared to earlier yeah) and I'm still not entirely over it.
>>
>>38992237
What's your relationship to your friend and mother?
>>
>>38992271
It still exists weirdly enough. I despise my mother but I'm still friends with him. I'll never break it off either. I tried to before. I stopped talking to him for a while because it was too much for me but I became his friend again. We will always be super close but nothing else. Torture really. If you are anything like me then know that this isn't a fun path to be on and as the years go on it will get worse and worse and worse. I would advise you to make more friends, but that's a rediculous thing to suggest to people like us
>>
>>38992310
Do you think he suspects anything? Pardon if I', being obvious, but are you estranged from your mother?
>>
>>38992377
I'm estranged from my entire family my friend, I don't care at all anymore. And yes, he knows. He found out, he doesn't care. It's embarrassing I guess
>>
>>38992399
Why did you do that? Was your mom homophobic too? Any particularly bad qualities about your family?
>>
>>38992451
My family just doesn't like me and my mom is a homophobe yeah. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>38992503
Late teens, did it also happen to you around this time too?
>>
>>38992540
I'm 19 it happened around 15-16 for me. Only advice I can give is to stop caring about absolutely everything and try to be happy being completely alone. It's bad advice though I'm sorry. You are probably gonna have to go through all the stuff I did. Just the unrequited emotions and everything.
>>
>>38992563
Jesus Christ I wonder how many people are like this. Was he half a decade older too?
>>
>>38992606
I've never met anyone in person that can relate but probably more than we think. And he was actually my age. I'm not quite on your level I guess
>>
>>38992624
Is it really possible to be such a faggot, or are you just a special one?
>>
>>38992624
Anything I should avoid? I'm in the middle of it and which means I can still scavenge some of it right?
>>
>tfw have dream where blowing best male friend
>not gay but know some part of me wishes it really happened
god damn being lonely is shit
>>
>>38992661
Not entirely sure what you are trying to say here
>>
>>38992677
Yeah, you're special. Don't worry. Maybe you'll grow out of it.

or not
>>
>>38992676
You're probably a little gay Anon, like a ten percent or something.
>>
>>38992668
Nah you probably can't I sound like a defeatist but he's not gonna be into it I know that. Just fuck off with it and force yourself to be obsessed with anything else otherwise you are gonna send him a fucking love confession
>>
>>38992703
I did my man I'm just helping my friend here
>>
>>38992708
I know I can't make him want me Anon, but we both know that it will still be a loss to not have him as a friend. He's probably the most understandable person I have in a long while, Thing is, should I admit it or keep it under wraps?
>>
>>38992705
I suppose so. The idea of sucking a cock kind of turns me on... but not really getting fucked or fucking a guy.
>>
>>38992764
Depends on how much you trust him. Depends on if he has any other friends. My friend had no other friends, he was grossed out but we were basically family and we had no one else. If you are as close to him as I am with my friend then admit it I guess. But another piece of advice that no one will probably say is admitting it doesn't make it any fucking better. You feel like it will but it won't man. It doesn't go away after that. I don't regret telling him but it didn't help me. Do what you think is right
>>
File: image.png (197KB, 771x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197KB, 771x752px
>>38992814
Thanks Anon, I know it's no time much, but at least I know I'm not struggling alone. He may never love the way I do to him, but I think platonic love is fine enough for me.
>>
>>38992160
sounds like she's mad your friend won't play hide the pickle

little pickle surprisehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4
>>
>>38992958
That's what you think at first until you become an alcoholic who is absorbed in pol rhetoric, for what it's worth I'm glad we talked and I genuinely wish you happiness.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.