[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe drugs to people who've never taken them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 19

File: colbert crack.jpg (172KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
colbert crack.jpg
172KB, 2000x1000px
taking adderall is like riding a giant...when it rubs off, you feel like an ant who can be squished at any moment.
>>
Using SSRI blockers (anti depressants) is like having a knight by your side making sure your thoughts and feelings dont get hurt. On the flip side, the knight lacks basic emotional understanding, therefore it also blocks happy feelings.

Its like living on autopilot
>>
>>38992068
Being high from smoking a Sativa strain of Marijuana is like suddenly seeing everything clear for the first time...where things make connections in your mind that you sever seen before. It gives you a nervous sense of depth and expanded meanings in relations of objects. When you "get there" in about 3 hits , suddenly you relax in deeper ways than can be articulated. Your consciousness is altered and cleared of the "noise" of the background life and your consciousness becomes something more deeply personal and introspective. You feel mellow , slow physically but fast mentally. Musical instruments are easier to play , poetry is easier to write , crafts are easier to make, it's easier to draw and create anything artistically. You understanding deep principals are easier and all because of the apprehension of the connections and filtering out of the noise. I love curling up on top of my bed with the A/C blowing , an interesting book and a pipe full of Sativa. That is what I call peace.
>>
Among other things, weed makes it very difficult to feel bored, or perhaps makes boredom easier to endure
>>
heroin is like wrapping your brain around a warm vibrating blanket and your brain has an orgasm for 2 hours
>>
Antibiotics are a class of drug that may either kill or inhibit the growth of bacteria. They're usually taken in pill form and are a pretty easy way of handling simple bacterial infections such as ear infections.
>>
>>38992238
how easy is it to get heroin?

I hate how the stupidity of other people dictate what drugs i can take. I'm a 4.0 student who is disciplined and really responsible. i will never overdose
>>
File: jung-freud.jpg (17KB, 419x299px) Image search: [Google]
jung-freud.jpg
17KB, 419x299px
>>38992229
Exactly ! No matter how lonely I get Sativa will thrill and fascinate and Indica will calm me.
>>
Xanax feels like unshackling yourself from a social weight that causes you to overthink everything. This new freedom from your shackles makes you more sociable but also sleepy.
>>
Risperidone. Anti-psychotic. Feel like your mind go to ultra slow speed, you lost your will to do anything, you cant even focus to read 3 sentences, you're alive but at the same time you feel anything. And your peepee dont work.
>>
>>38992274
it will probably be easier to get oxycodone, those are all over the place. they're almost the exact same thing as heroin. for heroin you need to know someone or you have to go deal with hood niggers, and you don't want to do that
>>
You ARE an ant that can be squished at any moment.

The adderall just deludes you into believing otherwise for a short time.
>>
Cocaine makes you invincible
>>
>>38992274
>I'm a 4.0 student who is disciplined and really responsible. i will never overdose
You say that now but once you get a taste of that first hit you will keep chasing the high. Just smoke or something man heroin is too shitty
>>
Is taking adderall how normies feel all the time?

I feel kind of like a normie when I take it.
>>
File: 1297393793685.jpg (292KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1297393793685.jpg
292KB, 1440x900px
A bad trip on Marigold seeds is like having an air traffic controller who never went to school guarding your mind. He's overworked, he doesn't know what he's doing and anytime something new comes along he loses his shit.
>>
LSD is like being born again, in the sense that it puts you in a position to realize how strange and crazy life is. It turns off the brakes on your train of thought and strap rockets to it, and even as the world around yo starts to look like repeating patterns and oil paintings, it is the intense fractal path of your thoughts that will overwhelm you. As this goes and goes getting more and more intense, you start to lose focus on the vibrating parts and more on the vibration, things begin to lose conceptual meaning to you and it is like regressing to the state of a child with all your knowledge and memories. Really it is a tool that takes the cap off of our ability to control our thoughts, and therefore ourselves, and in that unconscious swirl of primal functions and developments, you might just remember who you really are.
>>
GHB is a soothing flow enveloping your mind, taking hold and slowly rising like a tide, it pours to the edge of your consciousness as it starts to liberate your eyes from their forceful vigil, a pleasant warm glowing tranquility engulfs you as you realize at last what peace feels like.

I imagine its the same for heroin, everything but that nodding sensation is just frightful skittering to get back to it.
>>
>>38992299
Checked. I felt like all the fucks I had were gone. I would tell people to fuck off to their face, hit on married women, hang up on phone calls if I didn't like what they were saying, but yeah, when they wore off it was like a fucking nightmare that was real after I realised what I'd done. Still have no friends or job after that shit.
>>
File: brainlet.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
I've done Shrooms, LSD, DmT and lots of others psychedelic drugs, but all I really want right now is something to make me feel extremely relax to the point where I feel as I don't have a brain. Yep, I want to feel brainlet. Is xanax good for this? I think too much and it's driving me crazy.
>>
>>38992274
This is someone who beyond any doubt will OD given consistent access to anything that strong.
Only an idiot doesn't respect the drug.
>>
>>38993293
Yes - read post above yours. Really makes you not give a fuck.
>>
>>38992208
For real? I'm about to start taking seroquel. I had a friend describe as just making him very mellow but I still want to try it out.
>>
Meth makes me angry. And sad. Also I kinda pick at my scalp now. Am I doing it wrong?
>>
>>38992274
>my gpa totally has a correlative relationship with my addictive tolerances and personality traits

Obviously having a high gpa doesnt equate to having any intellectual capacity.
>>
>>38992226
This is pretty spot on. The only thing is some of what you think is more "clear" is really just your making bullshit up.
>>
>>38993530
You were a straight A student JIMMY and now you suck cock for a dime bag... WHAT HAPPENED?

Fuck, I made myself giggle that's a bad sign
>>
I am so shilled for xanax right now
>>
What's nicotine/tobacco like? I always wanted to know the appeal of smoking.
>>
>>38992274
Easy as hell. 80 in btc for half a gram of fairly good dope.
Heroin was just a mellow itchy pain in the ass for me. Meth is where it's at.
>>
>>38993293
Is DMT good for making you happy and stuff? Been wanting to try it for a bit.
>>38993584
Same, I just wish I knew where I could get some.
>>38993604
I smoked like 10 cigarettes in 2 hours while on a holiday a few months ago and it does nothing. Pretty much just a waste of money.
>>
been real interested in trying DXM, what's that like?
>>
>>38993613
meth i definitely not where it's at
>>
Psylocibin feels at first like theres a knot tightening in your stomach, then you completely lose your conventional ways of thinking; the mundane is beautiful, the smallest amount of emotional expression or reception is highly magnified and colors shift hues like you're editing a photo.

Xanax makes me not give a shit, then it puts me to sleep.

Risperidone wraps my mind in a dense and lethargic fog, it alleviates the anxiety and schizotypal symptoms though.

Marijuana induces euphoria and anxiety simultaneously, it was hallucinogenic lile psilocybin the first ten or so times.

2C-I is a head rush, it feels like 30 doses of caffine coming in waves and your visual perception warps and and contorts like a kaleidoscope and a funhouse mirror combined.
>>
File: cover.jpg (100KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
100KB, 1000x1000px
Is there a drug akin to listening to Vicarious on loop?
>>
Weed just makes me lazy and tired and want to eat no matter the strain. I get my hopes up every time thinking I"ll have a difference experience and get that head high everyone talks about but nope.
>>
>>38993584
Alprazolam is honestly not that great recreationally. If you've ever been drunk or high, its not fun like that. Your eyes feel heavy, you feel tired and loose, but the anxiety goes away. It's not fun but it does its job, I take it when I leave the house.
>>
>>38993707
Why not. Only drug that makes you in a state of pure bliss while being societies perfect ideal of a man.
>>
>>38993604
A little headrush and "takes the edge off". Don't know how else to explain it.
>>
>>38993660
>Same, I just wish I knew where I could get some.
dark net markets

>>38993584
definitely worth it
>>
All SSRI's are a meme.

Lithium makes my suicidal thoughts worse.
>>
>>38992068
I've only really dabbled with Cannabis but I got this super concentrated edible oil (Sativa) and fucked around with it a bit too much one night and had the most intense high I've ever had in my life. I wasn't able to do shit but just lay in my bed with my blanket covering me and blast music on headphones. I felt every little bit of whatever I was listening to. The high went on for like 6ish hours. I listened to the entirety of mewithoutYou's debut for the first time and it the most amazing experience I've ever had with music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_l--U73Qg
>>
>>38993604
Tobacco at first makes you nauseous and lightheaded, then the nausea goes away and you become addicted to the lightheadedness. It's similar to standing up to fast but not so intense. Goes really well with coffee in the morning or alcohol. I quit almost a year ago and that was by far the best tabacco related descion ive made.
>>
I have my last 20 of oxy, should I snort it?
>>
>>38992068
Weed
>Smoking weed is like being a kid again
>Everything is funny (can turn into fear if you are new or let it)
>You feel like eating snacks all the time
>You don't feel like moving
>Every show you thought was good is great when high (same applies to video games, don't play competitive games high)
>You find new appreciation to music
>You think you're creative but your creativity is the shit you normally shrug off as stupid when sober (what if we put even more cheese on the sandwich, it would make it like a double cheese sandwich man, think about it, twice the cheese!)
>You get some of the most retarded thoughts ever but at the time they seem like spark of genius tier ideas

Snorting Amph/Meth
>It's subtle to you at first, but everyone around you noticed how you haven't stopped talking in the last 15minutes
>You don't seem to tire, at all it's like you have the stamina of anime protagonist
>If it's good then you will feel slight euphoria(?)
>You can hold a conversation for hours on the most menial topics
>Think of it like drinking too much coffee without the nausea

Shrooms
>You feel very vulnerable
>Your ability to be hostile drops to near 0
>You may feel the want / need to hide under covers until the effect passes on
>Time seems to slow down significantly (perception time, no slow mo bs)
>You find things that are normally mundane peculiar in a way (hard to explain)
>If you get a good trip you will feel great and euphoric
>If you get a bad trip buckle up for waking nightmare
>Amplifies emotions, creativity and hearing
>Can make you slightly paranoid
>Can make you experience similar experience to ego death, you get to "peek behind the veil" of what you see as normal
>Can make you experience things that cannot be explained in words

>>38992274
>Hurr i won't get addicted or OD, that happens to other people but not me
Said every junkie ever before getting addicted and OD'ing
No one sets out to become a junkie, your arrogance will be your downfall
>>
>>38993604
Nicotine is shit tier "drug", it relaxes you a bit but if you get addicted (you will if you keep smoking) you will need nicotine to not feel restless and irritable
The first drug that taught me what addiction was, i don't even feel relaxed after smoking anymore, i smoke because it removes the bitchy mood i get to when i don't smoke
Haven't fucked around with anything addictive since (apart from snorting a bit of amph/meth but i kept the doses low and far apart), it's a good teacher to addiction but apart from that it is a complete waste of money
People don't smoke because they think it is cool, they smoke because they "have to" smoke to function properly without being irritable and moody
>>
on 1 tab of acid right now and I must say this fucking SUCKS to be on lsd as a robot. Holy shit it just rubs everything in your face, everything about your situation so that you're having an existential crisis tier panic attack for the duration of your "trip".
>>
File: Screenshot_20170618-101556.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-101556.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>38994228
If it's it first time, just try and think happy thoughts
Ignore your anxieties, and stay in the now
Pretty colors :)
>>
Bath salts are great for becomming a fag. Smells exactly like semen so it wires your brain to connect dopamine with semen and dicks plus it makes you horny.
>>
File: 1502390710617.jpg (91KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502390710617.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
>>38994228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyRk1HKOL0s

Collect your thoughts and "face" your shadow, do not judge yourself or your shadow, hear what it says, and let it go, accept yourself as you are now so you may improve yourself in the future
Fighting it is like trying to push a large rubber band away from yourself, it will just push stronger, find music that you would consider mellow

>>38994338
Yeah and they are good for eating faces too
>>
>>38994379
>they are good are for eating faces too
The only thing that was in his system was weed actually, so beware of any near by stoners ;)
>>
Cocaine makes everything amazing. It's like the fog has been lifted from your head and you can think clearly for the first time in your life. You are ready, you can do anything you want to, you are invincible. Euphoria has had no better meaning than what you are feeling right now. Then, after about 45 minutes, you realize that everything is slowly returning to normal, and you just want to get back up to that same wonderful level again
>>
Ya know the feeling when you jam your finger, and there's blood pulsing though it and it feels real shitty? That's what I feel like when I smoke weed. So it feels like I jammed my entire body and bloods pulsing around everywhere and it fuckin sucks for me
>>
File: DAkU3WnWAAApQSn.jpg large.jpg (138KB, 736x740px) Image search: [Google]
DAkU3WnWAAApQSn.jpg large.jpg
138KB, 736x740px
25C is like all of the "fun" parts of acid and shrooms taken to their limit with none of the desire for introspection. It's a crazy 12 hour roller coaster of sights and sounds. Slow come up, but you peak for hours and hours. Crazy open-eye visuals, colors shifting, patterns building and dissolving, low-level synesthesia, stuff like that. Everything is hilarious and novel: any music at all is like a cherubs chorus in your ears, and everyday tactile sensations like your feet on the grass or hands gripping a blanket become whole ecosystems of detailed pleasure. It's like you're a child tossed into the world to rediscover it all over again. Good shit.
Also, didn't realize it at the time, but the threshold for overdose is apparently very low
>>
Xanax makes you not give a fuck. Can make you a chad or a retard.

Heroin is like bring wrapped in a comfy blanket while sick.

Cocaine gives you an amazing moment of clarity for the first few seconds then gradually recuding effects until you run out of money.

Crack is the same way but more of a body high, also no runny/stuffy nose problems.

LSD makes you feel very connected to the world around you and enhances colors.
>>
>>38994473
Not a bad description

Pretty much this except everything is funny and your body becomes tense and relax all at the same time. I also get twitches and some parts of my body (especially toes) feel jammed and it takes a while for it to go away.
>>
>>38994845
PS don't do drugs

I know they're ruining my life but I have nothing to live for.
>>
>>38993951
Yes. When snorting you only have to take half of what you would usually.
>>
File: 1498878808925.png (102KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498878808925.png
102KB, 244x250px
>>38994017
Ehh...

>take shrooms with lemon tek
>thinking I'll have bad trip or won't do anything
>have a great time
>everything's great
>I'm laughing at how my wallpaper is moving weirdly
>play some games and every single thing is funny or astounding in some fashion
>rubbing my feet together a lot and don't realize it
>head to bed because 4am
>close my eyes and have weird memories about stuff that never happened or get mental images about things that were never real (ie. logos, cartoons, and different images)
>fall asleep and have extremely vivid pleasant dreams
>>
>>38995033
My experience might be because at the time i was young and i took dried Psilocybe semilanceata in rather large dosage 2g
>>
>>38992226
I mostly smoke Indica, might try more Sativas because I don't like wanting to take nap every time I smoke
>>
>recreational xanax usage

you niggers are dumb
>>
>>38993293
Xanax is your drug my dude
>>
I'd describe anti-depressants but...
>>
>>38993613
278,489.17 dollars for half a gram? tf?
>>
I'm eager to try DMT.
Is there any strong physical effects to it like tachycardia or some shit?
>>
Ayahuasca is like taking a guided tour through the deepest parts of your subconscious. Your tour guide is loving yet firm, and although some of the things she shows you can be hard to swallow, you realize through your trip that she's only showing you these things because she cares about you and wants you to grow as a person.
>>
File: 1501828587544.jpg (18KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1501828587544.jpg
18KB, 184x184px
>>38993693
Hey dude, recently tried out DXM. My take on it is like living life in third person. It feels as if your mind, as an entity, is controlling your body through some spectral sort of puppeteering in its earlier stages. Through the mid stages, it loosely felt high-wise akin to being both drunk and smoking a decent bit of weed, with a very light dosage of LSD in how textures of things appeared through my vision. I felt a dissociation from my surroundings and reality in general, which was amazing for observing my own thoughts and emotional responses to said thoughts. It was decently therapeutic.
This was all only merely at the entry stage of the third plateau, though.
>>
If you are mentally healthy don't do drugs
>person who did drugs for 10 years
>>
>>38992226
literally teenagers

Taking drugs taxes your money
>>38992274
look at how retarded this guy is
"I can dictate my own actions"
>what the fuck is addiction
>has a 4.0
yeah this is why you should avoid drugs because you are actually stupid irl.
>>
>>38994228
If you're still tripping now I'll send good vibes your way. I felt a strange wave of sympathy when I read your post so take my good thoughts, I hope you persevere in your attempts to improve your life.
>>
File: nt_tiger.png (2KB, 101x107px) Image search: [Google]
nt_tiger.png
2KB, 101x107px
Reminder for anyone reading or posting in this thread to CHECK EROWID RATHER THAN GOING ON THE ADVICE OF ONE PERSON POSTING ABOUT YOUR DRUG OF INTEREST. Cannot stress this enough.
>>
>>38993293
yeah if you want to nerf your brain take xanax but beware you will start to do shit you wouldn't believe
>>38993584
thats because you haven't actually experienced it but xanax is great

The best drug to take is Acid with friends but you need to be sound of mind for this but its the only drug worth taking
>>
>>38996003
Hylics is a great game. I've never seen it mentioned here at all though.
>>
>>38992226
For me, sativa makes me tired and hungry but it also makes me comfy af and makes food taste better and music sound more visceral
>>
>>38992274
I lost a cousin to meth. He had the exact same retarded 2smart4u macho attitude like you. The guy is completely psycho now, threatens/guilt trips family into giving him money to "get back on his feet" it's just to get more meth. No one even associates with him anymore except his pothead brother on occasion.
Not trying to stop you from ruining your life, I couldn't give less of a shit about you. Just letting you know that attitude is going to get you into trouble if you want to avoid trouble.
>>
>>38993293
if you can't get a hold of xanax order some Phenibut online it's very cheap. The only problem is if you dose multiple times in one day or take it for multiple days straight you can't sleep for days and feel like a wreck.

it's in a russian cosmonauts emergency kit to take when they are about to die or are in a panic

http://nootropicsdepot.com/phenibut-hcl-powder/
>>
>>38996225
lol wtf is this shit legal in USA
>>
been on weed, hash, alcohol, xanax, antidepressants, neuroleptics, anti-parkinson treatments, codein and solvants.

I'm 25 and I look like a man in his late 30s.
don't take drugs.
>>
>>38996273
>anti parkinsons treatments
stop stealing pills from your fucking relatives you fuck
>>
File: 1502187690181.gif (840KB, 264x384px) Image search: [Google]
1502187690181.gif
840KB, 264x384px
>>38996283
I'm not i got it prescribed to me as a corrector from neuroleptics side effects.
>>
>>38996255
Yeah, very legal. Almost bought some but didn't have $30 when I wanted to experiment.
>>
>>38996297
holy shit thats fucked im sry bro
>>
>>38996308
how do you take it? like what is it?
>>
>>38996473
you put it WAAAAAY up your ass
>>
>>38992274
>i will never overdose
soem drugs later
>in my drug affected state i overdose
lel
tho desu if u count out exactly the drugs u plan to use it can be controlled
>>
>>38996473
it's a powder you measure into 2-5 gram doses then mix it into water it tastes very bitter so you have to chug it back. Also note that it takes a few hours to kick in, don't be scared to take quite a big dose but don't re-dose multiple times in the same day, I learned the hard way and couldn't sleep more then an 30 minutes here and there for 3-4 days if I ever fell asleep I would wake up with a super vivid dream usually in which I would die

If you snort it it burns very badly do not do it.
>>
>>38992299
lorazepam and temazepam had that for me (also benzos)
but xanax just made me sleepy
to be fair, i used the xanax specifically to aid sleep. still, i used the other two for sleep as well. temazepam was useless for sleep, i was very disinhibited and lulzy but not sleepy. >>38992208
on fluoxetine low dose and i get plenty happy feelings. sometimes when its weird and makes no contextual sense. jokes that are kinda bland usually are very funny and i laugh at tiny little puns in my head. it's fun but it also worries me (though i'm not anxious, coz... drugs, man) coz i feel like i am not my old self, whatwith the huge change in personality, despite the low dose. i feel less inhibited, far more sociable and even a lil charismatic at times.
>>
>>38992299
>>38993764
>>38995362
>Xanax
Baby's first benzo. Better off with valium or lorazepam.
Although the best benny I ever tried was zopiclone. Knocks you out pretty fast, and when you wake up it feels like emerging from a 100 year-long hibernation beneath the ocean .
>>
>>38993604
i smoked once (and would again i have less money than the avg /r9k/ user) and it just felt calm. i did this alone in a dried dam, so separated from people which may have contributed to feelign like i was calm and far away from people. slightly energetic after, like a cup of tea.
>>
Mephedrone is like cocaine and ecstasy had a child that would never shut up. After two hours of dancing your ass off and thoroughly enjoying every conversation, your friends ask you why you smell like cat piss.
>>
>>38996656
I take zolpidem (stilnox) and have been dreaming about Molag Bal, the daedric prince.
What in Vivec's sake is this sorcery?
>>
File: 1430750255143.png (80KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1430750255143.png
80KB, 499x499px
>>38992226
marijuana gets to be dull if you overdo it (duh) and because of that people really downplay its potential because they are all daily smokers who need weed to let them focus on Call of Duty

but if you quit for even 6 months and then come back to it you will be surprised how powerful and mind expanding it can be

it was overhyped for half a century now that it's socially acceptable and legalized we're seeing it underhyped
>>
I really wish there was a legal alternative to MDMA
I tried doing that tripping and introspection and not tripping introspection and all of that but I only made things worse. I need some of that artificial happiness so that I know it's still possible at all!
>>
Tobacco
>you look cool, offend normies, wake up, curb hunger, and generally are at peace being alone

Alcohol
>you don't have to worry about anything ever again except walking straight and getting home in one piece

Weed
>you feel things physically more intensely and every thread in your pillowcase pushes into your ear, you laugh and have a good time but descend into a comatose state of stupidity soon after, hell on earth

Shrooms
>cures color blindness, everything is amazing, you walk like you're drunk and laugh like your on pot, you make weird connections and think you're deep

Acid
>you are unlocking a whole new world of paranoia and psychosis. You become a philosopher, social interactions come through as valid and absurd, lighting changes the size of a room, being alone is the worst pain the world, you go to bed feeling like you've ruined your brain and you're never coming back, if you drive at night the street lights go 2d and blur together, you cannot comprehend technology such as cellphones or water fountains, you have a good time st first around friends but the length of the trip is hard to tell and drinking or eating is impossible. Hard to sleep too

Coke
>you feel like how you imagine a normie feels every day, but then the depression and paranoia set in. You realize you're a sweaty maniac and not actually having a good time. You can drink as much as you want. Same with shrooms btw booze is like air. You act out and do impossible things like make out with two girls in one party but you are generous and give away your drugs. You also can't get your Dick up if you do too much and your heart is beating way too fast and your kidneys are in extreme pain. Worth it
>>
>>38993737
NBOMe felt like that for me.
>>
>>38996690
zolpidem is a good
>>
>>38992238
If that was true every one would be on it and not pussy shit like weed.
>>
>>38996003
>only merely at the entry stage of the third plateau
>only
>>
>>38992068
X feels like a mix of pain killers and coke with a pinch of psychedelic.
>>
>>38992068
LSD makes everything look like its underwater.
>>
>>38992274
it doesn't even matter if you can be responsible or not with most heroin being sold being fenantyl anyway
>>
>>38996842
People like you need to be put in prison.
>>
>>38997280
the x you took might have been a mix of pain killers and coke with a pinch of psychedelic
>>
>>38993293
try ket
>>
>>38992068
smoking salvia is like having your brains sucked out through a silly straw
>>
File: 1501559396886.jpg (201KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501559396886.jpg
201KB, 600x600px
>>38996058
>Snorting a weed taxes your money and is for teens

>I spend my hard-earned cash well by fucking roasties at the club and drinking heavily

>>38992274

You are the stupidest 4.0 student I've ever heard.

Just remember: When you dose yourself for heroin and then get surprise buttfucked by fentanyl, and your parents find you drowned in your own vomit, it's important to realize that there is no afterlife.
>>
taking 2c-b is pretty good. really nice visuals, some (manageable) head space, music sounds really nice, you get more empathetic and more energetic

its like you can see the world for the beautiful place that it really is
>>
File: Marty-Hart.jpg (7KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
Marty-Hart.jpg
7KB, 250x280px
>>38997373
>Snorting a weed
>>
>>38997298
What makes you say that?

To be original
>>
>>38997242
If heroin weren't so fucking addictive, of course everyone would be on it.
>>
>>38992068
PED user here (protip: roiding won't fix robotdom but can alleviate it slightly), cba listing the physical effects of these since they're already well known
>Testosterone makes me feel more "manly", horny 24/7 even straight after fapping, more motivated to do stuff, somewhat more confident as well but that's less noticeable
>Dbol feels the same as test pretty much
>Trenbolone made me even hornier (usually have high standards and am 100% straight, I'd have fucked a 4/10 twink raw on tren given half a chance), also makes me struggle to sleep at all and everything seems to piss me off a lot more
>Deca tanked my sex drive, doesn't do much else mentally
>MK677 made me feel slightly tired and slightly hungry all the time, also felt after eating full for far less time than usual
>DNP made me boiling hot all the time (sweating my balls off even in a cold shower shit was insane), any amount of physical exertion would completely wear me out, insane carb cravings a few days in
>Clenbuterol made me feel energetic but also jittery and higher dosages gave a horrible headache
>>
Took 2x 70mg Vyvanse an hour ago and about to head for town to buy booze. Should get entertaining.
>>
>>38997887
>Vyvanse
Watch out for teeth shifting and bite alignment changing (srs)
Medical companies should put calcium in vyvanse but don't because they know they can destroy your warrior spirit
>>
>>38997920
thx though I already suffer from crossbite. Doing that pressed lips thing from "how white people smile at you" also helps.
>>
only ones I have experience with:

>alcohol
literally turns your social inhibitions off. if you see someone that you feel like talking to over there you just go do it. you don't think about any potential repucussions in social situations, which is both a blessing and a curse. also makes everything a little easier and more fun.

>weed
turns life into HD mode. everything and anything will become instantly fascinating to the point of complete revelation in your head. if you have really good weed youll also get bodily euphoria. makes you really good at focusing on one thing in particular, like music, you'll identify every single layer and note and it'll play like a little music video in your head
>>
>>38992068
Every time I try to explain what LSD is like, I end up going in circles and forgetting most of the details. A lot of people will tell you it's an awesome time, but it's an entirely different ballgame when you start taking bigger doses. When you take a big dose of strong acid, it feels like your mind is being taken over by a foreign entity and your vision is being continually abstracted by geometric patterns to the point where you can't really see anymore. Describing this sensation by feelings is pointless because when you get to this point your feelings aren't there or they're drowned out by your anxiety.
>>
>>38992379
This

also makes you dance
>>
>>38994845
>Cocaine gives you an amazing moment of clarity for the first few seconds then gradually recuding effects until you run out of money.

my fucking sides dude
>>
>>38992681
Was gonna commend you on this spot on analysis, but then I saw you were a tripfag
Please vacate the premises now
>>
File: shrewms.jpg (603KB, 1158x1544px) Image search: [Google]
shrewms.jpg
603KB, 1158x1544px
>>38992068
A good acid trip is like taking a deep breath after floating to the top of a large, clear pool. Also everything looks like pic related.

A bad acid trip is basically a rapidly-recurring nightmare that is actually real - and also you can't wake up from it. Chances are you'll feel so close to unconsciousness that you won't even get to see the pretty colors.
>>
File: 1488701735266.jpg (395KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
1488701735266.jpg
395KB, 600x793px
>>38996045
So if I'm not mentally healthy I can do drugs?
>>
>>38997887
I'm back and disappointed. I'm usually more of a cannabinoid opiates guy and got one to test a week or so ago and got a neat speedwave to ride throughout the day but so far fucking nothing that's why I agreed to buying a dozen of em altough they're expensive as fuck. They're filled and havent been tampered with so no clue whats up.
Bummer and thx for reading my blog.
>>
File: 1465708261000.png (665KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1465708261000.png
665KB, 720x540px
>>38997373
>Snorting a weed
>there is no afterlife
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.