[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet Chad in my Chem class in Uni >End up with Chad as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 53f.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>Meet Chad in my Chem class in Uni
>End up with Chad as my lab partner
>Chad is very friendly and outgoing and even someone like me becomes best buds with him. Regularly calls me so we can hang out, started out declining his offers but eventually I accept them
>Takes me to a bar one day and introduces me to some Stacys from our class
>Say hi to them and immediately go order some drinks for myself and go sit down at our table
>Assume Chad would just ignore me all night for the Stacys
>He doesn't and hangs out with me for most of the time
>I guess Stacys wonder what's so great about me and try to strike conversation with me
>End up hitting it off with one of the Stacys, a cute shortstack brunette. Talk with her a lot during my time in the bar when I'm not with Chad.
>Time to head back and Chad give me and the Stacys a ride back home, shortstack brunette wants to go to my place for some reason. I assume its just the alcohol.
>Say yes and hope I get lucky after a few hours of talking I end up getting lucky, jackpot
>She sleeps over my place and next morning wake up with her next to my bed. I thought she'd freak out but she doesn't and even decided to make me breakfast, makes me pancakes
>After eating she admits the only reason we banged was because she was drunk but also admits that she thinks I'm a cool guy and wants us to hang out more
> I agree and a few months later we start dating
>Tell Chad that me and shortstack brunette are dating
>Loudly congratulates to the point where he makes a small scene
>tfw when this happened a few years ago
>tfw Me and her are getting married soon
>tfw still regularly hang out with Chad

I don't get it why do you guys hate on Chads so much? They're good dudes, instead of hating them for no reason you should befriend them and maybe you'll find yourself together with a qt too.
>>
>>38992033
That sounds really swell anon, im happy for you.
>>
I've only met mean chads
>>
>>38992033
>One year later
>Find out Stacywife is fucking ChemChad
>depression
>>
>>38992154
Those are Brads
>>
Good for you, man.

One of us out of the abyss, i hope.
>>
>>38992033
>>After eating she admits the only reason we banged was because she was drunk

Congrats on marrying a slut who bangs random dudes when drunk. Hope you're prepared to be cucked on a girls night out
>>
>>38992159
ChemChad got married a year earlier than me actually and ended up with twins
>>
>>38992159
>being this much of a downer

Congrats anon, pay it forward however you can.
>>
>>38992201
>implying
She always takes me with her whenever she goes out to drink anon
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 619x453px
>>38992033
>tfw no Chad best friend
Rare Feel Unlocked (#6/8)
>>
File: dogg.jpg (20KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
dogg.jpg
20KB, 450x600px
i love a happy ending

good job anon and i hope i meet a guy like that
>>
>>38992249
In all seriousness how do I get a Chad friend and more importantly a good and loyal one
>>
File: 1469761438481.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469761438481.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>38992033
>having a Chad friend
>implying ur not a normie
kys
>>
>>38992172
What's the difference between a Chad and a Brad?

Originalo my amigo
>>
>DUDE CHAD XD I'M I ONE OF YOU YET???
>>
>>38992270
Well before I was friends with a neet, a borderline homeless stoner and some dude I was friends with as a kid but eventually stopped talking to me.
>>
>>38992246
>>Always
>Takes me with her

Yep cucked already, youve learned well
>>
>>38992033
I want my own chad life guru
>>
>>38992340
Whatever you say brother I hope one day you can meet someone to make you happy
>>
I don't hate Chads so long as they don't try give advice. I have friends who I'd consider Chads. I hate the women they get.
>>
>>38992312
Chads are the ones who are truly at the top, and as such have no reason to belittle others. Brads are basically semi-Chads who are jealous of Chad, so they belittle Betas to make themselves feel better about themselves.
Chads have no insecurities, so they don't need to do this.
>>
>>38992438
Well I learned something new today thanks friend
>>
>>38992033
That's a normie not a Chad. Chads are bullies.
>>
>>38992033
Not all chads are bad but look at the chads in columbine: They fucking deserved it for being dicks.
>>
>>38992486
Columbine? As in the massacre?
>>
>>38992505
Yeah. The chads were dicks to Dylan and Eric. They got what they deserved. PTSD (The Surviving chads) and death (The dead chads)
>>
>>38992517
I thought Dylan and Eric just shot the school up cause they were being edgy. I never heard of the chads.
>>
File: inspector.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
inspector.png
177KB, 436x361px
> thought she'd freak out but she doesn't and even decided to make me breakfast, makes me pancakes
>she admits the only reason we banged was because she was drunk
>tfw Me and her are getting married soon
>>
>>38992531
>38992531
The school jocks (Chads) were bullying them.
>>
Most robots don't hate chads. They hate brads, but think brads are chads. I've known a few chads and they've all been bro-tier

>tfw no chad bro to go to bars with
>>
File: 1494305205502.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494305205502.png
976KB, 848x1080px
>two separate chad friends dated and fucked my oneitis
gee thanks
>>
File: rat_fuel_steel_beam.jpg (167KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
rat_fuel_steel_beam.jpg
167KB, 600x459px
>>38992033
Anon I'm happy for you.
>>
I was under the impression chad was a new phenomenon, can someone enlighten me? I've never really met anyone who got a shit ton of chicks, I never got the girls I wanted but did some pimp shit once in a blue moon
>>
File: enough.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>38992270
This

Its all telling that you didnt drop any spaghetti at the bar and was convincing enough to have a Stacy come home with you.
You were never a real robot. A failed normie at best.
>>
>>38993172
clearly u where too much of a beta to tell them not to lol, otherwise u wouldn't call them "friends"
>>
>>38992337
shill normie, stop tormenting people with your lies.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.