[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Trump? Why? Why not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 25

Do you like Trump? Why? Why not?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 199x253px
LOVE TRUMPS HATE

HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN
>>
I don't know how anyone can like Trump
>>
It's hard not to view him as a product of our modern society. He's not even a person to me. He's just exactly what you'd expect this society to shit out.
>>
Nope. I don't hate him though. Trump is a robot with a rich dad. Take away the rich dad and he'd be posting frogs with us right here right now.
>>
File: 1485913166666.png (435KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485913166666.png
435KB, 598x600px
-Atrocious policies
-Terrible person (one of the worst liars and con-men ever seen in politics or ever)
-Insane ignorance about the world in general
-Born with a silver spoon in his mouth
-Serious personality disorders (psychopathy, narcissistic personality disorder etc.).
>>
>>38986254
He used alt-right retards to get votes. He doesn't give a shit about any pol moron.
>>
I don't hate him but I reckon the way he is acting with this NK business I reckon he's gonna cause the start of a war. He reminds me of Bush in a way.
>>
>>38986239
Correct.

Trump is a symptom of a very sick society.
>>
I like him and it pleases me how flustered the deep state and the media are about everything he does.
>>
>>38986436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJIuReTD4NA
>>
>>38986497
Scott is delusional.

Listen to his interview with Sam Harris.
He starts talking about confirmation bias.
Only does confirmation bias all throughout the interview.

If you think any of what the guy says about Trump seriously, you are drinking the kool-aid.
>>
>>38986371
>the armchair psychologist screams BOURGEOIS at the top of his lungs
>>
>>38986497
Damn you anon you coffee memed me.

>>38986224
I respect him for trying to dismantle obamacare. I was a bit dissapointed he didn't make progress on that but I blame McCain for that. It's pretty hard to make any progress while the media is such a bully.

Unlike obama and hillary and bush, Trump has been avoiding war, and negotiating for more stuff from our allies. Whatever you say, he is a firm negotiator.

>>38986224
Lot's of people still like him
>>
>>38986466
> the deep state and the media

If that tinfoil hat tight?
>>
>>38986371
>>38986148
>>38986224
>>38986497
>>38986466
>>38986749
>>38986749
>>38986148
>>38986757

No. All phoneposters should be killed.
>>
>>38986749
"has been avoiding war"

Well, kinda.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Monthly-US-Drone-Strikes-Quadrupled-Under-Trump-Report-20170613-0034.html
>>
File: quzyz.jpg (25KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
quzyz.jpg
25KB, 620x387px
>>38986872
>drone strikes
>war
By that logic Obama is the biggest warmonger in US history.
>>
File: 1496964198408.png (370KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496964198408.png
370KB, 1100x900px
Trump is exactly what we need right now, don't listen to what the media tells you. He actually wants to control our borders and actually have a country, and save western civilization as we know it. Just look at Europe, exactly what we would get under Shillary.
>>
>>38986944
He is a war hawk yes, he capitulated to the neo-cons, unfortunately.
>>
it's been over 100 days and he hasn't made anime real yet. fraud at work, lads.
>>
>>38987012
You are reading too much Breitbart.
>>
>>38987067
no just looking at the world, its not too hard to see what is going on
>>
>>38987049
>He is a war hawk yes, he capitulated to the neo-cons, unfortunately.
He IS a neo-con.
>>
>>38986148
I don't think he's the antichrist, or a sincere, self-aware white supremacist, or trying to actively sabotage the country. But I do think he's nothing like the competent, coolheaded "expert negotiator" that he ran as, that his temperament and general behavior are ridiculously unsuited to the office of the Presidency, and (while I don't know if I'd call him stupid) I'd say that he's really clearly uninformed, closeminded, and uncurious/unwilling to become educated about the world and his position in a way that would help him function as a competent, non-embarrassing statesman and achieve his goals. I also think he's dishonest and narcissistic, and vulgar.
>>
File: ooga_booga.jpg (20KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
ooga_booga.jpg
20KB, 700x467px
OOGA BOOGA DRUMPFIE!
>>
I used to really like the liberal meltdown over him winning, but it's really starting to get irritating now.

I thought they'd have calmed down by now.
>>
I don't even care anymore. OriginaI
>>
>>38987857
Nope, that's what it will be for the next seven years.
>>
>>38986148
No, the only good thing he can do is reduce the number of Mexilards in the US, but he'll barely do anything about it. He'll still get us into wars for Israel and cut taxes on the super-rich.
>>
>>38986148
not american, I don't give a fuck about him but I'm tired of seeing his orange face everywhere
>>
Do you people really believe that ONE person is responsible about all that happens to your country and that everyone he tells something to just accepts it and does as he commands?
>>
>>38986148
He's just some rich guy, why would I care?

And now that he's a politician that means nothing he says can be trusted, so now I never will.
>>
I voted for the man because I love him
>>
>>38987979
>do you really believe your one vote counts
>do you really value democracy as inane and childishly self absorbed and simplistic as it is
People are moron's to begin with so yes they do anon.
>>
ITT: beta cucks mad at the pussy graber
>>
>>38987084
>everyone is a sleeping sheep
>except me
>who knows what happens
>because I truly can see through all those peoples lies
>and can find the truth
>sitting in my basement
>shitposting on 4chins
wew, start going outside.
>>
File: iliketohurtppl.png (226KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
iliketohurtppl.png
226KB, 680x818px
>>38986148
I like Trump because he fights for the american people, not for the world
>>
>>38986443
I'm not religious and don't mean to speak in biblical terms, but I happen to think that Trump is the punishment for our sins. He won utilizing the idea that any coverage is good coverage and by making certain people show their worst qualities. He turned people ugly and viscous, and used their hate (republicans and democrats alike) to gain attention and appeal. Instead of reflecting on their actions and realizing that they have played a part in his success, they continue to deride the man which only serves to inevitably empower him.

It's sad, honestly. Both the Left and the Right have shown themselves off as people full of hate who are incapable of compromise or humility, and Trump is the result.
>>
>>38987857
>Trump does something fucking stupid
>People on both the left and right condemn Trump's actions
>Media reports about the actions and responses to said action
>alt-right: "HAHA STUPID SNOWFLAKES GETTING SO MAD, TRUMP IS PRESIDENT, GET OVER IT! MAGA"

Like yeah, some people on the left can be overly dramatic, but admitting that Trump has done some objectively dumb fucking shit shouldn't constitute a meltdown.

Also,
>implying that republicans didn't bitch about Obama for 8 years
>>
>>38989975
Yeah more people need to be full of love and just be nice because life is like a childrens book
>>
i don't like trump as a person. during the election i hoped he was just pretending to be retarded for attention, but he wasn't.

i like him as a walking repudiation of globalism and multiculturalism. i think if clinton had won we'd be much better off short term but much worse off long term. demographics are a primary driver behind the cultural fragmentation that's destroying this country.
>>
File: 1501191858101.jpg (65KB, 1259x528px) Image search: [Google]
1501191858101.jpg
65KB, 1259x528px
He's doing great. I think it's hilarious that leftist shills are still trying to subvert 4chan.
>>
>>38990051
That's not the implication at all. All I am suggesting is higher levels of discourse and discussion and an ability for people to calmly and rationally work towards solutions instead of creating nothing but gridlock. Of course, this is an ideal, and I'm aware of the things that will keep it from happening, but if you look at the way society is structured as a whole, it's no wonder a man like Trump won the presidency. You can't expect to create a dirty game and then act surprised when a dirty man wins.

What's more, is you only serve to validate my point with that passive aggressive, sarcastic comment.
>>
>>38986148
I like trump cause he's the manifestation of just a giant fuck you to our election process and political elite. I don't even really care what he does until I get drafted for the next Korean war.

Trump's presidency like a threat. Give us better candidates or you get the unqualified memelord.
>>
>>38990123

>if you don't worship the racist sexist cheeto, you are a shill

Fuck off!
>>
>>38990130
they won't draft for korea unless the chinese get involved. if they do then the world is over anyway.
>>
>>38990177
at this point, you have to prove you're not a shill when you criticize the President, because there are more shills than actual real people with a brain that dislike Donald
>>
>>38990177
name ONE racist thing he said

one.

I'll be waiting... forever
>>
>>38990123
>push the idea that Assad is the good guy
But he is the good guy. These faggots are retarded.
>>
>>38990223
Agreed. Most of the shills on here are Russian spies anyway, haha.

>>38990232
Um, how about the Muslim ban? The sanctuary city ban?
>>
>>38987103
pretty good take here
>>
>>38990264
>Um, how about the Muslim ban?
You mean the same plan that Obama had it the works? Wow, what a racist that Obama is.

>The sanctuary city ban?
Dude what? How can you ban sanctuary cities, are you retarded?
>>
>>38990289

Both of those things are racism, Stop defending your cheeto lord
>>
>>3899026
>Calling it a Muslim Ban
kek
>>
who cares

i have no say in the matter and his policies will barely affect my life in the immediate future

the only thing to worry about is the consequences of his actions today, but even then I doubt much will be different

maybe some fag game dev decides to protest instead of spend more time on the books and doesn't make a really good game i'd enjoy in the future, who the fuck knows. but that's not too big of a deal

it's not like WW3 is going to ever happen, and if i get drafted then cool, more shit to experience in life
>>
>>38990232
>Claimed a judge was biased because "he's a Mexican"
>Was sued twice for not renting properties to black people
>His immigration policies blatantly favor white Christians

And this one should go without saying,
>The entire fucking birther movement

I can keep going if you would like, but I'm guessing you're going to use some kind of twisted racist logic to justify how these things weren't actually racist.
>>
>>38987768
retard OP
>>
File: 1502326474334.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502326474334.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
>>38990301
>>38990320
woah dude yeah man really makes me think thoughts
>>
File: 1479838240770.jpg (133KB, 790x602px) Image search: [Google]
1479838240770.jpg
133KB, 790x602px
>>38986148
No.
He was the final nail in legitimate conservatism's coffin, and the inbred ass monkeys that support obongo care lite or the memewall should be hung for giving leftists a never ending supply of "Republicans are retards" fuel.

Hillary's a cunt, but that's no excuse for Trump's wholesale inability to comprehend government let alone participate in it.
>>
>>38990307
>>38990264
this is what i meant
orginilolol
>>
>>38990320
>>38990320
>>38990320

This. People here need to stop defending the racist, sexist cheeto!
>>
>>38990264
>muslim ban

This isn't racist. It's profiling based off negative stereotypes, but those apply to a religion and not a race. The Muslim religion along with the other Abrahamic religions condones regressive cultural norms.

>The sanctuary city ban
Nothing to do with race, again. If you think the desire to keep a large influx of immigrants coming in is "racist" and isn't a valid evolutionary strategy, you need to rethink things. Consider what the issue would be like if the races were switched and it were white people massively immigrating into a Hispanic nation. Would it be racist for them to attempt to stop it? Would it be racist if it were a white country massively immigrating into another white country?
>>
>>38986148
I have never been more embarrassed or ashamed to call myself an American. Republican scum gave the highest office in the land to an orange buffoon. They are traitors.
>>
>>38990371
also we need WAY less white people if we're ever going to progress as a country
>>
>>38990387
lol dude you're an idiot if you think borders are anything but social constructs
>>
I don't mind him on his own. He is actually pretty funny. The people that support him though I can't stand.
>>
>>38990371

>cheeto meme
>more buzzwords than original criticism

This is why nobody listens to the Left. All noise and no signal.
>>
I've been watching old interviews with him and he appears very subdued even when jesting about his lavish lifestyle. Fuck, even today he's a bit like that. Do I like him? I'm in the same boat as others ITT, I like him for what he represents. I'd most probably be ambivalent towards him if circumstances were even slightly different, but even then I'd know Trump isn't what the headlines say he is.
>>
>>38990410
Why are social constructs bad?
>>
hes mean desu
>>
File: Shareblue-sample-COPY-0-12.jpg (7KB, 227x320px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue-sample-COPY-0-12.jpg
7KB, 227x320px
>>38990393
>>38990410

Agreed. White men need to wake up to their racism and sexism and see that they are scum.

White supremacy is the enemy.

We are the resistance.
>>
I don't like Trump and it's has nothing to do about the little liberals and conservatives war. I just think he's a old buffoon on the verge to dementia.
>>
>>38990425
>nobody listens to the left
Scoreboard kiddo, remind me who won more votes. Just because you cocksuckers stole another election doesn't mean you are in the majority.
>>
i used to.

then i realized nothing ever changes
>>
>>38990387
You're right, the "Muslim ban" wasn't racist, just horrifically Islamophobic. Pretty cool how that's more openly accepted by society though.

>The sanctuary city ban
>Nothing to do with race, again.
Racism isn't just about actions, it's also about context and motives. Immigration policy can be a touchy subject and there are a lot of arguments to support stricter immigration laws. However, Trump's reasoning is pretty clearly "Mexican immigrants are bad people and they took our jobs," which yeah, that's pretty racist.
>>
File: 1427898892575345.jpg (52KB, 322x386px) Image search: [Google]
1427898892575345.jpg
52KB, 322x386px
On the one side
-The people won against the system.
-The Democrats had their ass handed to them and they know now they need to up their fucking game and not push shitty trivial value politics.
-The Republicans dont know what they are anymore, they just dropped a fuckload of lsd on a dare and now dont know their ass from their face.
-The media was assfucked beyond repair, their reputation is at an all time low.

And on the other side.
-He is a fucking moron.
-If this goes wrong, it will go wrong real fucking fast.
-Pulled out of the Paris agreement.
-He is a fucking retard.
>>
>>38990511
>Mexican immigrants are bad people and they took our jobs

It's a fact though. In the 1970's, Hispanics were only 2% of the US population. Today, they're 20%. That's millions of people within a 50 year window. Not only that, but women also came on the job scene more and more. America has not gotten better, it's gotten worse, and that's an objective fact. I always find it funny how people complain about low wages and show graphs of wage stagnation because those graphs literally overlap with mass immigration.
>>
>>38990511
kek, I was pretending to be a shill, but you are better at it. I was the one who said the bans were racist.

>muh islamophobia

Stupid newspeak that has no real-world import. The purpose of the travel ban is to prevent terrorists from entering our country. The fact that the staggering majority of terrorists are Muslim is your cross to bear as an Islam apologist.

There is nothing racist about having immigration policy. "Sanctuary cities" fly in the face of immigration policy. It's not about race. It's about the fact that we cannot allow people to enter our country illegally, wherever they may come from. And when Trump mentioned the various forms of criminality that illegal immigrants also take on, he wasn't wrong, either.

Get your head out of your ass, anon.
>>
>>38990410

>hurr if something is a social construct that means it doesn't exist and we don't need it
Laws are social constructs. The concept of consent is a social construct. Marriage is a social construct. Government is a social construct. Property rights are a social construct. Do you think we are better off without those too?
>>
File: 1501140147293.jpg (58KB, 674x430px) Image search: [Google]
1501140147293.jpg
58KB, 674x430px
>>38990410
Is this negro being serious?
>>
>>38990539
i'm an environmentalist in a passive sense but i agree with him pulling out of paris. there were downsides like not setting the right example for other countries (i don't think they actually care) but a large part of the agreement was literally the US paying "reparations" to repressive third world shitholes because we polluted in the past. i would sooner see a nuclear war than see more of the national budget go to financing failed states and enemies.
>>
>>38990425
If you can't recognize false flagging this obvious you're even more retarded than the big bad liberals say you are.
>>
>>38990539
>-He is a fucking moron.

He is a billionaire who ran a successful campaign for President of the United States with no previous political clout whatsoever.

>-If this goes wrong, it will go wrong real fucking fast.

Speculative, paranoid

>-Pulled out of the Paris agreement.

Wow, it's nothing

>-He is a fucking retard.

Bulletproof argument, m8
>>
File: paris accord.jpg (617KB, 2134x2404px) Image search: [Google]
paris accord.jpg
617KB, 2134x2404px
>>38990539
>-Pulled out of the Paris agreement

Anyone that complains about this didn't read the agreement. It has nothing to do with emission and pollution control, the whole "agreement" is that Western countries will fund the economic development of all non-Western countries of the entire world. The thinking is that if they hurry up the economic development of every country on earth, then they might not emit as much pollution. So they actually want to rush the pollution of every other country to first world standards. That's the whole agreement. So people that cry that Trump got out of a policy agreed on by all the other countries of the world don't realize what the agreement actually is.

Don't fucking tell me what others said about it, go read it yourself.
>>
>>38990565
> it's gotten worse, and that's an objective fact.
Source.
>>
>>38986497
Imagine having your world views coincide with the fuckin Dilbert guy
>>
As a person he's a slimy out of touch cunt who only cares about money and power. As a politician he's a GOP and Israeli puppet. We woudln't see much difference if Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush were president. At least its not Ted Cruz.
>>
File: trump_bantz.jpg (2MB, 2144x3896px) Image search: [Google]
trump_bantz.jpg
2MB, 2144x3896px
>>38990662

There would be much less bantz, Twitter shitposting and libfag/media asshurt if Ruboto or Yeb or Cruz were president
>>
>>38990511
Islamophobia is commonly accepted by society because Islamic countries have been a center of brutal warfare and straight misogyny. Now, of course not every Islamic person is like this, but to pretend like there isn't justification behind the stereotypes is a bit unrealistic. Furthermore, I admit strongly that there is a period in history where Islamic States held the torch of rationalism and scientific discovery. However, given recent acitivies in the area, a ban on these people seems justified and reasonable.

I will not deny that there is racism directed towards immigrants, but it's important to ask why it exists and and what can be done to prevent it. Clearly insulting people isn't a good way to make someone have a change of heart and suddenly realise the error in their ways.

Personally I support strong immigration policies simply because I think it is largely damaging to the economic and social fabric of both nation's involved. As someone who would like to see universal health care and free education attempted, I believe it can only be done if there isn't an influx of immigrants coming in. Mexico needs to fix it's problems and take care of it's own citizens. The moral weight falls on Mexico.
>>
I'm kinda amazed that Americans have so little faith in their government they would rather have someone with no experience in politics running the executive branch of their government rather than someone with experience in politics. It's like they don't even care who their president is, as long as it's not an established politician. The fact that workers are identifying more with a billionaire who inhereted his wealth rather than the politicians that profess to fight for them is really bizarre.
>>
>>38986148
kind of: he loves coke and ice cream, which means that deep down he's an okay guy.
>>
>>38990704
The other choice was Hillary Clinton and far left, anti-white and anti-American policies so as far as I'm concerned the right candidate won.
>>
>>38990749
Plus, she was a warhawk.
>>
>>38990565
I'm going to dissect this comment.

>It's a fact though.
that Mexican immigrants are bad people? Not off to a good start here.

> In the 1970's, Hispanics were only 2% of the US population. Today, they're 20%. That's millions of people within a 50 year window.
Demographics change over time. There's nothing objectively wrong with this unless you're being pretty conspicuously racist.

>Not only that, but women also came on the job scene more and more.
A new player has entered the game: casual sexism.

>America has not gotten better, it's gotten worse, and that's an objective fact.
You still haven't stated any reasons for this that aren't blatantly racist or sexist.

>I always find it funny how people complain about low wages and show graphs of wage stagnation because those graphs literally overlap with mass immigration.
There's actually an economic debate to be had here, but you haven't given any reasoning. I assume you're trying to make the argument that "supply for low skilled labor has increased, which has led to a decrease in wages." However, studies have shown time and time again that this is mostly bullshit, since there wasn't a ton of supply for most of the jobs that immigrants are doing in the first place. Furthermore, it's been shown that decreasing the supply of low-skilled work that comes from immigrants leads to more outsourcing which has costed the U.S. thousands of jobs.

tl;dr, you made maybe a third of a valid argument, and several pretty shitty bigoted ones.
>>
i think he's a next level genius
but he's also a next level troll and probably shouldn't be the """ruler of the free world"""
>>
>>38990762
>Demographics change over time. There's nothing objectively wrong with this unless you're being pretty conspicuously racist.
There is absolutely something objectively wrong with this. Demographics have been getting fucked since Hart Celler and they only passed that because the lying bastards who pushed it ASSURED the people that it WOULDN'T do that.
>>
>>38990704
When you look back in US history this shouldn't be a surprise.
>>
>>38990762
Calling me a racist isn't an argument. And by doing so, you admit that my points are right, merely insulting me that I'm pointing out facts. You don't even have a counter-argument.
>>
>>38990762

>Democrats pass legislation to open the floodgate to Mexican immigration in the 1960s, when whites were about 85% of America's population
>a century later whites will be a minority and Hispanics will be roughly 40% of the population
Yeah those demographic changes are a pure coincidence. There won't be any negative effects to replacing whites with poor, uneducated, unskilled brown people who consistently vote for bigger government and more taxes.
>>
>>38990762
I'm not that guy, but what I don't understand is why some liberals keep on defending countries with non liberal values. You can't see that a bunch of conservatives from another country are taking advantage of you.
>>
>>38986148
I really don't care for him and I'd rather have Pence as president instead of him. With that said, Trump's haters tend to be much more ignorant and obnoxious than him and his supporters. They're one of the reasons why he actually won the election. By acting like total jackasses, they inadvertently encouraged other people to vote for Trump out of spite.
>>
>>38990680
I'll concede that yeah, a lot of shitty stuff has been done in the name of Islam. A lot of shitty stuff has also been done in the name of Christianity and white supremacism too though, like really recently. Confirmation bias and Muslims physically looking different from most Americans though basically just serves to highlight all of the incidents involving Muslims, which makes people think it's more of a problem relative to everything else going on.

Immigration policy involving Muslim nations was already strict as shit, the Muslim Ban was basically just a way of saying "fuck you, you're ALL bad."

>Clearly insulting people isn't a good way to make someone have a change of heart and suddenly realise the error in their ways.
I actually feel this resentment a lot too. I'm very liberal, but I also went to a college where that was the norm. Even when I agreed with what a lot of the people at my college said, they still managed to say it in the most insufferable, condescending way.

>everything you said about immigration
This is a pretty valid argument, but I still respectfully disagree with some of your conclusions. Which is totally alright, because grown adults should be able to disagree on certain political beliefs without losing their shit. The exception to this for me is basically just when someone's beliefs are blatantly discriminatory, or factually wrong.
>>
>>38990856
>voting out of pure spite
this is why no one can take those voters seriously and why they get mocked. Assuming this anon >>38990565 voted I can at least see that he would vote on something he believes would improve the country.
>>
>>38990854

Liberals are great at doublethink
>support gays and support women's rights
>also support Muslims

>wants higher minimum wage and better conditions for workers
>floods labor market and crashes the value of labor with open borders

>wants more social welfare like universal healthcare
>also wants to bring millions of immigrants who will be a huge burden on the system and take far more than they contribute to the country

>claim they want to improve lives of minorities
>keeps them dependent on government handouts for generations
>>
>>38990917
You're entire argument is moot since the "Muslim ban" didn't ban the vast majority of Muslims, just people immigrating from failed states with shit records.

And you can't excuse what's happening today to what happened in the past.
>>
>>38990762
Calling things shitty and bigoted is not a fucking argument. You have no right to say that this guy is making invalid points when all you have to say is that he's raci-

Oh fuck, you're just baiting for (You)s. Sometimes I forget where I am
>>
>>38990829
>open the floodgate to Mexican immigration in the 1960s

how can you be so naive?

if any 1st world country would really open the borders to the immigration, it would become part of the 3rd world in less than a decade. 90% world population lives in poverty and is ready to emigrate
>>
>>38986148
No criticisms of him matter as much as the greater problem, despite the fact that I agree with many of them.
He's the only one who might bring us closer to even acknowledging the things that matter.
Every other politician represents nothing but stagnation.
>>
>>38990791
>>38990825
Neither of these posts actually pose any reason why changing demographics are bad, other than "I don't like brown people."

My argument for why it's not bad, is mostly just that I don't really give a fuck what someone looks like. Plus more diversity usually means better food.

>>38990829
>There won't be any negative effects to replacing whites with poor, uneducated, unskilled brown people who consistently vote for bigger government and more taxes.
They were replacing poor, uneducated, unskilled white people who consistently voted for bigger government and more taxes, until they got triggered by brown people moving in and started voting republican. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>38986224
>>38986224
I like him a lot. Just for the amount of chaos he causes. Hell if we get nuked I'll still like him for ending my pathetic life.
>>
>>38990917

>b-but Christians did bad stuff too
Right, and you have to go back a thousand years to find when Christians behaved like Muslims are behaving today. This """argument""" is an inadvertent admission that Muslims are hundreds of years less advanced than the West. Depictions of brutal behavior by Christians are in old tapestries and paintings. Depictions of brutal behavior by Muslims are uploaded to Liveleak every day.
>>
>>38990917
The Travel Ban was done so that we could change up our vetting processes to filter out any Muslims that might be dangerous as we don't want to end up like Sweden and have our rape sky rocket
>>
>>38990973
The entire western leftist groupthink is to have literal open borders...
>>
>>38990917
The thing is, I am on the regularly fairly vocal about my qualms with Abrahamic religions and their regressive tendencies. If I had my way, most Christians and Jews wouldn't be allowed to immigrate to my country either. You can call me a bigot as much as you want, I know it's for the better BECAUSE I'm a Liberal.
>>
>>38990941
Agreed. This is why I have stopped supporting the Democrats. I am absolutely dissatisfied with how these people have tarnished the liberal ideology, and I almost hope Trump wins in 2020 because I don't think these people are going to reflect and make the necessary improvements anytime soon and they need some reality checks.
>>
>>38990983
>My argument for why it's not bad, is mostly just that I don't really give a fuck what someone looks like. Plus more diversity usually means better food.
Your "argument" is dead on arrival then. Race has a hell of a lot more aspects than just looks, and every legitimate study ever done on the subject shows that diversity is unhealthy for society. Mixed populations are invariably less happy and more prone to crime and violence than homogeneous ones. It's just a fact of life and refusing to acknowledge it helps no one.
>>
>>38990983
My post never said changing demographics were good or bad, merely that millions of people, mostly from one racial group, came into America within a half century time frame and that these people, in addition to the normalization and addition of women in the workforce, are competing with American men for jobs.

You called me racist and sexist for pointing that out. You have no counter-argument. You don't have a counter-argument because there is no counter-argument. It's objective fact that that's what happened.
>>
File: 1501631584714.jpg (33KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1501631584714.jpg
33KB, 436x436px
>>38986148
>>38986148
i like him ill just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTK18s1Oaxw
>>
>>38990704
He won because people in Rurual areas think he will bring them decent manufacturing jobs. This is ignoring the fact that modern manufacturing is very automated and skilled labor is now required. The age of getting out of high school and getting some decent manufacturing job is over in this country. To make matters worse rural areas lack the skilled labor required for these jobs. There is no hope for people living in small dead end towns other than to fucking leave them and move somewhere else.
>>
>>38991079
>He won because people in Rurual areas think he will bring them decent manufacturing jobs.
Interesting assumption you have there.
>>
>>38990995
is just empty rethoric. it has never happened, and it won't ever happen. nobody wants to become poor.
>>
>>38990943
>>38990991
I'm not talking about the Crusades and shit. I'm talking about incidents of domestic terrorism that are happening literally every year in the U.S. The media tends to talk about mass shootings very differently though when it's a Muslim dude and not a white guy.

I'm also not justifying some of the barbaric shit that happens in majority-Islamic countries, but the guys looking to immigrate to the U.S. are largely the people looking to ESCAPE from that.
>>
>>38991079
If automation is killing jobs, then why do we need immigration?
>>
>>38991127
Its killing low skilled factory jobs. Not shit tier fruit picking jobs which is why we keep letting people in.
>>
>>38991118
That's weird because Angela Merkel said anyone could come to Germany and so millions of Africans and Arabs did, also going to France, UK, Sweden, and all over Europe.
>>
>>38990995
No it isn't. There's no monolith of leftist voters that agree on any one thing. You're basically strawmanning a burnout hippie and thinking that's and entire political affiliation.
>>
File: refugee_horde.png (513KB, 445x522px) Image search: [Google]
refugee_horde.png
513KB, 445x522px
>>38991118

How can one person be so wrong?
>>
>>38991121
>the guys looking to immigrate to the U.S. are largely the people looking to ESCAPE from that.
The thing is they are not fundamentally different from the people creating the situations they're running from even if that is the case.
The more they immigrate and multiply in any western nation, the more that western nation will begin to resemble the shit situation they came from.
>>
>>38991121

My bad, I forgot liberals have the magical ability to tell the good Muslims apart from the bad Muslims with 100% accuracy.
>>
>>38991154
Not that guy, but it definitely seems as if Liberals actually want to enslave Mexicans so as to keep society afloat where they can then complain about how evil and materialistic society is while taking advantage of it.

This whole thing is fucking bullshit. People argue we need to keep bringing in slaves because otherwise the agriculture industry will run out of labor. GOOD. Let it crash. You can't simultaneously complain about the system and then complain that something might endanger it.
>>
>>38991167
There doesn't need to be a monolith for what he said to be true, and that isn't a strawman.
>>
>>38991167
Hillary Clinton said she wouldn't deport illegal immigrants and would give illegal immigrants welfare and free college tuition in front of an all-Hispanic crowd during the CNN-Telemundo DNC debate with Bernie Sanders. Bernie said the exact same shit. That was the day I decided that I would never support a democrat in my life.

My point is that not only is it their mainstream position, the heads of their parties advocate for it.
>>
>>38991154

>fruit wasn't picked before we brought in millions of Mexicans
>>
>>38991154
That is not why we keep letting people in at all. Americans would be perfectly happy to pick their own damn fruit.
>>
>>38991206
Its not just liberals. Republicans love that sweet slave labor too. Libs want brownie points and votes.
>>
>>38991189
It's far more likely that any person picked at random in the U.S. will commit a crime than any vetted Muslim refugee picked at random. Yeah the vetting process isn't 100% perfect, but it's honestly pretty close.

>>38991171
>The more they immigrate and multiply in any western nation, the more that western nation will begin to resemble the shit situation they came from.
[citation needed]
>>
>>38991121
>people looking to ESCAPE from that

But that's the thing. You can't call someone immoral for not wanting to save everyone that is suffering at the hands of immoral men. The same goes for Mexico. It's not immoral that US citizens don't want to save these people. The moral blame falls on the Mexican government.
>>
>>38991256
Citation is all of human history, you dunce.
>>
>>38991158
bullshit. i live in the 3rd world, and if they'd let me go to live in germany i'd be there in a second receiving my welfare check, as well as everyone in my family.

irl, is fucking hard to get outta here. there's no other reason people stay in poverty.
>>
>>38991256
>It's far more likely that any person picked at random in the U.S. will commit a crime than any vetted Muslim refugee picked at random. Yeah the vetting process isn't 100% perfect, but it's honestly pretty close.

Then it sounds like the US should be more focused on fixing its own problems, don't you think?
>>
>>38991256

Sounds immoral of you to want to bring those peaceful, law-abiding Muslims to the dangerous hellhole known as America.

>>38991253

The difference is there are some Republicans who actually want to enforce immigration laws and deport illegals. The media REEEEEs about ICE deporting some illegal who dindu nuffin every single day.
>>
>>38991256
>It's far more likely that any person picked at random in the U.S. will commit a crime than any vetted Muslim refugee picked at random.
[citation needed]
>>
>>38986148
I like that he's a living meme in charge of my country, but that's about it
>>
>>38991296
He's anti-American. Look at him shitting on his own fellow citizens while praising and loving people from countries that wish death to America and have fundamental value and philosophical differences.
>>
>>38991253
This is probably true. Our society never stopped running on slave labor, and neither political party wants to put an end to it because they're both benefiting.

This whole immigration thing boils down to:

>we need more slaves!
>no we have enough slaves!
>>
File: 4chan.png (6KB, 459x77px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
6KB, 459x77px
>>38989990
I normally can't be arsed to care about politics, but the fact that so many people apparently base their political views on pissing off people they don't like is both worrying and incredibly fucking stupid.
>>
>>38991335
The entire thing is based around the idea that US conservatives are at ends with conservatives in the middle east and liberals for whatever reason decide that now these conservatives in the middle east are their allies.
>>
>>38991266
The entire fucking US was practically founded by people seeking a better life than they had in their previous countries. I want one specific case example.

>>38991258
>It's not immoral that US citizens don't want to save these people.
First of all, yeah it is pretty immoral. It's basically the large scale equivalent of not letting someone who's literally on fire jump in your pool.

To what extent it's our "duty" to protect and defend other countries is extremely contested, but doing literally nothing is pretty shitty, especially when many of these individuals are fully qualified to immigrate on their own academic and professional merits alone.
>>
>>38991365

Trump has lots of ideas and policies I like. The fact that each syllable he utters drives liberals insane and his Tweets make the media foam at the mouth is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>38991339
modern slavery is done by opening sweatshops overseas. there's no need to actually bring the manpower anywhere near to the 1st world
>>
>>38991397
>The entire fucking US was practically founded by people seeking a better life than they had in their previous countries. I want one specific case example.
What does that have to do with people from Muslim countries? These are not the same groups of people you know.
>>
>>38991397
The US was founded as a British colony.
>>
>>38991397

>since a lot of white European immigrants turned an empty continent into the most powerful country in the world that means we are morally obligated to allow millions of poor, uneducated, unskilled people from cultures that are completely incompatible with the West into our country
>this is what libfags seriously believe
>>
>>38991397
>It's basically the large scale equivalent of not letting someone who's literally on fire jump in your pool.

No it's more like someone who is on fire who hates your pool and has no intention of leaving it any time soon and what's more, he wants some changes around here, and he wants you to do it all by hand as he watches and drink mojitos.
>>
>>38991413
why do you guys act like the media is losing? They are getting record viewers on their shows and web sites. They are making bank off of this and laughing the entire time.

Same thing happened under Obama with fire arms sales. They made bank off of him every time some new mass shooting happened.
>>
>>38991397
The moral thing to do under your logic would be to invade and colonize every third world country on earth and force them to follow out laws an obey out guidelines.
>>
>>38991397
the whole system needs an small priviledged elite, and a mass of uneducated poors.

if you don't wan't to be in the winning team, there are ton of others ready to take your place.
>>
File: Kushner 2_0.jpg (40KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
Kushner 2_0.jpg
40KB, 600x380px
>Do you like Trump?

's OK I guess.
>>
>>38991478
that's precisely what americans do, and it never ends up well for any of their 3rd wold colonies
>>
>>38991315
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/us/refugee-terrorism-trnd/index.html

inb4 CNN IS FAKE NEWS YOU STUPID LIBKEK

>>38991335
Because thinking that you're a dumbass while not thinking the same about every single foreigner makes me hate my country. Trump's gotten cozier with the king of Saudi Arabia than I ever care to be, but unlike Trump I'm perfectly fine befriending the Saudi dude who believes enforcing Shari'a law is bullshit.
>>
File: 1.jpg (268KB, 1261x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
268KB, 1261x1084px
>>38991487

It's a chad-eat-chad world, brah.
>>
File: fake_news_BTFO.png (303KB, 940x450px) Image search: [Google]
fake_news_BTFO.png
303KB, 940x450px
>>38991472

They are getting viewers but they also have record low amounts of trust. The media has less influence than they used to have. Every mainstream outlet not named Fox News behaved like a wing of the DNC during the election, and their candidate still lost.
>inb4 citations
CNN colluded with Shillary's campaign to give her debate questions and the New York Times worked together with her campaign to give her the most favorable coverage possible.
>>
>>38991478
I don't believe this, nor did I ever say it. I believe it's immoral to truly not give a shit about the third world though.

>>38991468
ffs the refugees are the one's being persecuted because they DON'T hold the same views as the oppressing regime.
>>
>>38991511
That article does literally nothing to prove your point. In fact, it only hurts it.
All of those "american citizens" are only citizens because immigration has been out of control for awhile now. The only thing wrong with Trump's travel ban is that it's not nearly broad enough.
>>
File: refugees_welcome.png (523KB, 575x767px) Image search: [Google]
refugees_welcome.png
523KB, 575x767px
>>38991576

>ISIS couldn't possibly sneak members on the refugee boats or radicalize them once they arrive in Europe
Ignoring that legitimate concern, why does the West need these people? Nations are a product of their population, and the nations producing the most refugees are shit. They don't make us better. They strongly disagree with a lot of liberal values like LGBT rights and feminism, yet you idiots still support them wholeheartedly.
>>
>>38991576
Sending "help" to the third world only exacerbates their problems. Importing them to western nations only brings their problems to us. Doing nothing is pretty much the ONLY moral thing to do.
>>
>>38991598
>studies show that no refugees have committed acts of terrorism
>you: THIS PROVES THAT IMMIGRATION IS OUT OF CONTROL

...what?
>>
>>38991645
You're moving the goalposts. You said crime, not terrorism.
>>
>>38991645
>studies show that no refugees have committed acts of terrorism
That's just a blatant lie
>>
I don't mind him and agree with him on some stuff and disagree with him on other stuff. What I don't like is some of his fanbase is straight up racist and holier than thou hypocritical Jesus freaks. Then again, some of the leftists are fucking crazy too. Why can't we all just be more moderate and not be crazy dicks to each other?
>>
>>38990565
>It's a fact though. In the 1970's, Hispanics were only 2% of the US population
and then the drug war happened forcing thousands of hispanics to immigrate
>>
>>38991633
>Nations are a product of their population, and the nations producing the most refugees are shit.
https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/top-us-companies-founded-by-immigrants-and-refugees.html/?a=viewall

So obviously that link is bait, but your statement still has no factual basis. If you're judging refugees by their level of education or upbringing, there's a goddamn good reason why they don't all have graduate degrees, and some of them still do.

>They strongly disagree with a lot of liberal values like LGBT rights and feminism
Again, you're generalizing a lot here, but this also brings up an even bigger point.

Right now, the West and the Islamic world are going through a new kind of Cold War. Our fight with ISIS and other terrorist groups is almost entirely rooted in ideology, with each side claiming moral superiority and decrying the other side as immoral and inferior. The way we win this ideological war and stop groups like ISIS isn't by a display of physical force, it's by proving to the people in the Middle East that democracy works better than theocracy or dictatorships, and that it is preferable and beneficial. Every time we refuse refugees and assume them to be backwards savages, we radicalize more and more people to fight against us.
>>
>>38991772
And they brought it with them
>>
>>38991804
>And they brought it with them
the mexicans didn't bring meth to white america
>>
>>38991825
You said drug war, not meth.
>>
>>38991794
>Savages act like savages
>Don't let them in
>Wow it's your fault for turning them into savages by not letting them in
>>
>>38991644

why do you hate capitalism?

manpower is one of the pillars of a free market

open the borders is just laissez-faire
>>
>>38991839
>a drug isn't part of the drug war
>>
>>38991883
You hit the nail on the head.
I do hate Capitalism and this is precisely why.
>>
Better than the alternatives, but I can't deny he's underqualified.
>>
>>38991903
Didn't imply that.
>>
File: terrorism_has_no_religion.jpg (103KB, 757x431px) Image search: [Google]
terrorism_has_no_religion.jpg
103KB, 757x431px
>>38991877

White man's burden, we're expected to take care of the entire fucking world
>>
Real statesmen don't exist anymore. Balkanization is preferable to more of the same, and Trump is the only one who even purports to be anything other than more of the same.
>>
File: DelarocheNapoleon.jpg (10KB, 220x292px) Image search: [Google]
DelarocheNapoleon.jpg
10KB, 220x292px
honestly, he's just doing irrational shit that just ends up burning more bridges that he could've been using well. the transgender military thing basically turned him into the enemy of one of his former semi-allies in the LGBT community, and just about anything he does at this point gets a media lynch mob going. honestly it's hard for me to see him doing any one of the things he promised in his campaign or leaving any sort of foothold for the right-wing political scene in america. honestly the republicans easily could've turned most americans that once supported dems into loyal troops considering that the democratic party turned quickly from being pretty strong in the minds of american people to being what basically amounts to a cesspool of corruption and terrible leaders. overall, i'm not that afraid nor confident in trump because i can't be lead to believe he'll ever do anything that will change the current situation of america.
>>
>>38992182
The republican party is essentially controlled opposition at this point. They're too afraid of the powers that be to even take their own side.
>>
>>38990410
>What is race
Seriously there are actual reasons for keeping people separated.
>>
>>38990607
>>38990636
These anons are right about the Paris agreement. It's just political grandstanding, with no concrete effects except the US giving away more money that we could be using elsewhere.
>>
File: 1449865199022.jpg (49KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1449865199022.jpg
49KB, 565x486px
>>38990648
> Imagine your world views coincide with a fuckin career comedian or actor
>>
I like how he tries to be clever but isn't. Obama and Hillary were shady. The media would cover for them so there was no oversight. Trump's every sneeze is covered so you know what he's up to. I like how he won the election. Diplomacy is not his strength but that's okay. I don't know why but I just like what he's doing.
>>
>>38992884
The fact that race matters is probably the most important and most subverted truth of our time.
>>
Trump is a fucking moron
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E
>>
I find the conflict he's created exciting, but he's kinda retarded. Waiting and watching rn.
>>
>>38986148
He's the ultimate Chad, fuck no I don't like him. He is pretty funny though
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.