[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, anon tell me about the time you got back at your bully(s)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: old bold pepe punch.jpg (258KB, 658x501px) Image search: [Google]
old bold pepe punch.jpg
258KB, 658x501px
so, anon tell me about the time you got back at your bully(s)
>>
Implying you do get back at your bullies
>>
>>38983858
Killing myself, I guess.
>>
>>38983858
sucker punched him when he was talking with his friends. his group of friends held him back from him beating me up, luckily. that was a 7th grade bully, so we were children back then desu. nothing serious, but he stopped after that.

I also had this bully from 8th-10th grade that I never got back at. his bullying was more verbal, like calling me an ugly fuck besides his group of friends, and sometimes he would be physical, like throwing gum at my hair (luckily it never stuck), try to make me trip by holding me and kicking my feet, and sometimes would slap my books so they fall to the ground. and I would literally help him do his math homework so he would let me off the hook. I knew I couldn't take him on, so I never tried something similar like I've done to my previous bullies. he also used to bully socially awkward girls that were into him too, and made them cry.

i think he's a baseball player now, and he has a hot wife.

how's that for a revenge story?
>>
>>38983858
i was the bully the most terrible plot twist i ever had
>>
>>38983858
I got a well paying job and bought a really nice house. He's still living in a trailer park in the shittiest part of town.
>>
A guy bullied me for about a month until everyone started bullying him.
Sometimes I feel a bit guilty about not stepping in for him but I justified it at the time with him bullying me at first.

Later we became friends though.
>>
>>38984020
Is there a story? I feel like sometimes you bully someone without even noticing. Like, you feel it's all in good fun, but the guy feels threatened sometimes.

I think I've bullied kids that were more beta than me unconsciously. But anything could count as bullying if everyone is super sensitive.
>>
>>38984006
if you want to get back at the bully that you wasted your time doing homework for do this:

>get pictures from her facebook/Instagram whatever
>make okcupid or tinder account with her name and pics
>send a messeage to the guy about the fake account (make sure you do it from a private account, that way he has no idea that its you that is messaging him)
>life ruined
>>
File: Shaggy.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>made him feel so guilty he lost 30 pounds
>the guilt made his life go downhill and now he lives in an apartment with no friends
>beat the shit out of him when he asked for forgiveness
>is a wagie
>now we both feel bad
>>
File: end.jpg (396KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
396KB, 1920x1200px
>>38983858
Perfect timing for this thread.
I don't have to tell you how, just watch the news tomorrow.
>>
Took two of his textbooks and threw them in the garbage.
>>
I've had 3 major bullies throughout my school years.

First one was a girl in my science class who used to insult me and scribble on my work. I never "got back" at her but she got pregnant when she was 15 and dropped out of school. She is currently a single mother of 2 at 18 years old, so I think I won in the long run.

Second one was a dude in my drama class who used to insult me and randomly assault me (slapping me, tripping me up, putting me in a choke hold, etc). One day he slapped my on the back of the head during a class discussion and I stood up, picked up my chair, and smacked him over the head with it. He never bothered me again and was forced to apologise in front of the class.

Third one was a group of chavs who bullied me since I was 12 till I was 16. They never hurt me physically but they used to insult me, start rumours about me, etc. One day in science class one of them poured water over my head and I snapped and challenged him to a fight. We started throwing punches in class while everyone else watched. The fight lasted for about 20 seconds until the teacher managed to separate us.
The next day the entire group of chavs approached me and I thought they were gonna beat the shit out of me, but instead they shook my hand and said I was a legend for finally standing up for myself and literally never bothered me again after all those years of bullying.

I gained a bit of notoriety for that last one and because of it became pretty popular.
>>
File: XPfIdwh[2].png (699KB, 615x416px) Image search: [Google]
XPfIdwh[2].png
699KB, 615x416px
ITT: Lies. Lots of lies.
>>
>>38984332
Thanks for the suggestion, anon. But I don't think its necessary.

Guy was a huge cunt, I was one of his victims but he treated worse the people that didn't help with his schoolwork. Sometimes he would even give me lunch money for doing his work, which was weird, because I didn't understand why he would even compensate me in the first place. He still kept being a cunt to me

I just regret not confronting him about it, a lot of people were afraid of him. And even if I got my ass kicked, he probably would've stopped since he also tried to maintain a "goodboy" reputation with the teachers. He also didn't bully me that bad, because we had mutual friends, some of them which were more close to me. Like, I could've gotten in a fight with him, and "our" friends would've most likely sided with me as testimonies.

Something must've been going on in his family life, to be honest. He fits more into the "Brad" stereotype. He just seemed insecure, had a huge ego, and would bully everyone that he deemed lesser than him, and even most bullies don't bother with girls like he did. And his friends seemed more like they would tolerate him rather than enjoy his company, just because he was good at baseball. Every time it would be recess he would normally be alone on the bleachers looking who to hang out with, or something to do, because his "friends" never approach him first.

After all these years, I still remember him, as that awkward bully/cunt.

I'm not doing that bad in life, so my urge to get back at him isn't that strong.
>>
>>38985033
this seems like normal bullying in third world countries tbqhwy
>>
>>38983858
never gotten. they seem to live happy lifes.
>>
>>38985016
That last part was actually pretty cool
>>
>>38985016
>The next day the entire group of chavs approached me and I thought they were gonna beat the shit out of me, but instead they shook my hand and said I was a legend for finally standing up for myself and literally never bothered me again after all those years of bullying.

Fighting can be the best or worse solution to bullying, not even joking. It either goes: "let's not fuck with this kid anymore since he fought back" OR "this bitch think he can take us, let's torment him till the end of the school year". If you're relatively popular and not a loner, it's unlikely that the latter would happen.
>>
File: 1500595335411.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500595335411.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
tfw you were the bully in school
>>
tfw you used to be a bully/alpha but then you reached the age where you cant use violence without repercussion so you are just a muscular autist
>>
I didn't get back at him directly, but I remember I told my teacher about it. The day after in the corridor I saw my teacher coming towards me holding the bully up with one arm by his shirt and when he reached me he just stood there with the fucker still hanging from his hand and asked me "is this him?" so I told him yes and that was it. He must have felt really humiliated by this, so he stopped bullying me ever since.
>>
>>38983858
>leak info to school officer
>drug sweep coincidentally the exact day bully gets his multiple key weed package and subsequent bunker sale
>runs so he gets taken down by the drug dog
>gets dragged off kicking and screaming through the lunch room during lunch
>gets sent back to egypt by his father worried for his future
>find out later that year he got lynched for being an american despite having only been stateside for 8 month
>>
>>38985415
Ah, justice is sweet.
>>
>>38984020
>>38985274

a tripfag and a bully? i wish hell upon you both
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.