[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it the new norm for hetero males to never experience any form

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_20170810_210020.png (480KB, 460x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_210020.png
480KB, 460x2048px
Is it the new norm for hetero males to never experience any form of love or relationship with females?
> tfw 26
> masters degree, somewhat rich, working in finance, expat in central Europe surrounded by qts
> women treat me worse than a pile of AIDS ridden vomit
> still virgin and alone
>>
>>38983303
pls rspd
>>
>>38983303
>28
>large family, eldest of all my siblings and cousins
>literally every male in my family is a chad except me
yeah, Its pretty shit
I don't know whats worse, being treated like shit by girls, or being treated as "nice"
>>
Buy book / teacher to learn how women brain work
>>
>>38983303
No not Hetero males in general just robots but even the former are getting dicked by roastie whites like my brother for example who is paying alimony to his lazy ass ex wife
>>
>>38983303
Why on earth did you save such a reddit-esque image?
Is it because you're a failed normalfag?
>>
>>38983303
That image is pretty pathetic
t. pathetic autistic virgin
>>
>>38983449
I mean, I'm just depressed that I will spend the rest of my life seens as a trace of vomit by every single girl/woman ever, while literal inbred somalis bang 10/10 qts.
>>
>>38983303

Which country?

If it's Germany, France or Switzerland, then it's no easier to get laid there then it is in the US or UK.
>>
>>38983303
>women treat me worse than a pile of AIDS ridden vomit
How do they treat you? And why? You must have done something, they usually aren't like that
>>
>>38983501
Czech Republic, capital city.
>>
>>38983525

In that case, have you considered the very cheap prostitutes that are there?
>>
>>38983524
Just by their look. I can see their disgust. Whenever I even try to talk to one in a casual way (and in a normal situation for such interaction), it's even worse.
>>
>>38983303
>pic
>IT'S NOT THE VIRGINITY THAT HURTS IT'S BEING UNWANTED AND ALONE
No shit. It's just easier to call you a virgin than type all that shit out. It's implied. That pic is autistic af
>>
>>38983548
Prostitutes are exactly like masturbation, it's fucking useless. I just want to feel how it's like when someone other than my parents love me.
>>
>>38983576

Don't knock it until you've tried it!

See this is news to me. I was always under the impression that Eastern Europe was an easy place to get laid, especially in comparison to the west.

One place I am sure it's easy to get laid, because I lived there - is Thailand. And I'm not just talking about hookers, the normal girls are easy as fuck, assuming you're white.
>>
>>38983486
Yup, sounds like a failed normalfaggot to me.
Real robots don't give a shit about the existence of women.
>>
>>38983600
I've to Thailand too. Even normal Thai women vomited me. No tinder match, a few ones insulted me actually.
>>
>>38983600
It's all lies. Only chads bang them, east or west.
>>
>>38983600
yeah maybe if you're Chadimir Shekelovsky
most of these cunts are galaxies more soulless and superficial than Western women
don't fall for the meme
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38983303
Yes.

Your options are
>get a waifu
>try to get a girlfriend (male)
>become your own girlfriend
>join MGTOW
>become a herbivore man
>kill yourself
>>
>>38984027
>become your own girlfriend
what?
>>
How tall are you? What is your face /10?
>>
File: this is close.png (39KB, 710x226px) Image search: [Google]
this is close.png
39KB, 710x226px
>>38983550
>Just by their look. I can see their disgust.
Just to be sure, have you been diagnostized with any mental illness that includes paranoia as it's main symptom?
Also fucking captcha
>>
File: 1489996710746.png (922KB, 920x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489996710746.png
922KB, 920x2048px
>Just by their look. I can see their disgust
this is what the actual definition of projection is. At all times we're trying to use our empathetic skills to guess at or predict other people's emotions or reactions, but they are never more than predictions or guesses. If your ability to interpret information provided by other people becomes compromised, your guesses and predictions become even less accurate than they normally are. Changing how you interpret the world around you has a massive effect on how you react to it, which drastically changes the way you react to the world and in turn how others perceive you.
>>
>>38983600
>Eastern Europe was an easy place to get laid
You'd be very wrong.
>>
>>38984599
>Changing how you interpret the world around you has a massive effect on how you react to it, which drastically changes the way you react to the world and in turn how others perceive you.
So if you see world as positive place then good things happens to you?
>>
>>38984827
>So if you see world as positive place then good things happens to you?
not exactly, but it will definitely change how other people perceive you and that will in turn change how they act around you.

reduce the model to something that makes logical sense to you:

At any given moment, you are taking in data from the world around you and converting it into information that you can act on.

As a non-serious and exaggerated example, say you interpret anyone who is within three feet of you as a direct and mortal threat. It's clear how this will change your reaction to others (a random passerby waving at you from down the hall can be reacted to normally, but a business liason reaching in for a handshake will trigger an immediate fight or flight response). This is you perceiving the world around you and trying to guess at people's intent so you can live your life in a relatively functional way. Maybe for the first 12 years of your life everyone who ever got within 3 feet of you has tried to stab you, so now when you see someone approach to that distance you project their intent and react accordingly.

At the same time, though, it's important to realise that everyone else is trying to predict and guess at YOUR emotional state, too. Every single person you've ever interacted with has tried to, based solely on your outward appearance and actions, guess at what was going on in your head. And, fundamentally, everyone wants to be liked. When someone feels they're disliked, they retreat, try to cut off interactions with the person they believe dislikes them, get defensive or even go on the offensive. All of those are negative reactions, and all of them stem from the OTHER person's negative projection of emotional intent onto you.

So guy goes in for a handshake, you leap away to save your fucking life, guy believes you think he's a disgusting fucking leper, guy both of you end up wanting to get the hell away.

holy shit this is so long it needs another post
>>
>>38985237
>everyone else is trying to predict and guess at YOUR emotional state
That's strange.
>>
File: 1483303639914.gif (345KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
1483303639914.gif
345KB, 540x356px
>>38983383
>>28
>>large family, eldest of all my siblings and cousins
>>literally every male in my family is a chad except me
Same here except 26 anda not 28 yet.
I honestly don't understand social interaction, romantic or otherwise. I don't understand how to hold a conversation, how to make friends or approach people, anything like that. It only gets worse every year, as everyone else has practice and hones their social-interaction skills and I just stagnate and become more confused.
>>
>>38983303
>tfw you'll never understand why males crave women attention so much...
>>
>>38985344
not anon but it's the truth, we only see what is before us and that's what we have to frame it on, looks will always be first but how you handle yourself will always have a big impact too. Most already have a lot of baggage and stress and while their desire a mate they are not going to risk something that will add greatly to their burden. So say the would be BF complains a lot, (over nonissue shit as well) well that could turn them away because the last thing they want from a long stress out day is to come home to hear how shitty media product X is. A simpler example is say you seemed scared of everything, most women already suffer higher anxiety than men 2 to 1 so they are much more interested in someone that looks more like they are a rock in the face of fear. If you look closely, you'll discover that with most outliners that still get cute girls tend to have confidence and self awareness together(which is honestly very rare) leading to them being attractive to girls and getting what they want even if it is out of their league.
>>
>>38984599
Not op, but a lot of the "even rapists are getting it and I'm not" stems from this trend (from men and women) to use "virgin" as an end-all insult. There's no recovery from "virgin," there's no comeback, unless possibly you're a hardcore religious man who is saving himself for marriage and has a fairly high likelihood of being married to a faithful woman one day.

So if "virgin" is the ultimate insult, and we're so undesirable that nobody wants to even contemplate fucking us, you've set yourselves up for rape being our path to salvation. Now I'm not advocating rape, and virginity is no insult. But when people use it as an insult against someone who's too inept, ugly, whatever to get laid and he takes it as anyone raised in this culture would, in a sense they're supporting rape by implying that rape is their only path to social salvation.
>>
>>38985450
because it ensures your future genes/memes in another and the fact that it's getting someone to care for you on a level that surpasses all other types of love.
>>
I'm a 27 year old virgin. You know what is worse than that? I have never been kissed in my entire life. I probably have not received a hug in over 15 years. This world has given me ZERO love and affection, let alone sex. This world has been very very cruel and unfair to me.
>>
>>38985509
>to have confidence and self awareness together
How could i achieve it if i'm prone to anxiety and over-thinking? I'm very afraid that something could go wrong and i either get physical punishment or disappoint other person.
>>
>>38984599
>younger means nothing
The image could be more accurately phrased that you're past the age where most do.
If the average age to lose virginity is, say, 19, and you're 25, you know somethings wrong

>rapists not desirable
seems you missed the recent blackpill from r/incels (tldr: made a fake account depicitjng a child molester chad, still got plenty of matches)

>anyone is capable of emphathizing with loneliness
Yes, but to the extent that most here do? Moreover, do they choose to, or do they write us off and assume it's our fault and blame us for our failures at life?
Most people don't understand the pain people here face because they actively choose not to.
>>
>>38985556
That's why I shared it's rare. The trick is knowing the issues are there but that:
1. the person(s) will forget you. Overtime all those people you interact with will forget you, even if by chance that encounter of awkwardness stays with them you will be no more than a hazy ghost in their mind, no more being the real you than a poorly painted MS paint project.
2. you will be the one living with the outcome. It's getting your brain to understand that it should be freaking out and overthinking about how bad things will be if you don't get yourself together, in such a way that it overrides the fear of punishment and disappointment
3. everyone will disappoint everybody. it's the curse of humanity, I will disappoint others, they will disappoint me, and the nature is overcoming it all and trying again tomorrow.
>>
>>38985344
It's the same thing you're doing, it's basically how we all interact, often not even consciously.

>>38985237
I apologise if this is wildly boring, I've started so I may as well finish the thought and that'll be it.

So in that sense what you said is true: if you see the world as positive, you will receive other people's mundane interactions as positive and this can manifest itself in a noticeable way through your reactions to them. When you do this, many people like the feeling of being encouraged, and through positive reinforcement you gain an air of approachability.

If you've ever worked a service job, even when customers were curt, annoyed, etc, you'll have noticed that going out of your way to accommodate them and be genuinely pleasant (not passive aggressive or ironically saccharine) would more often than not cause the customer to react by lightening up a little if not a lot. The desire for acceptance factors strongly into all human interaction.

So making a clear, conscious, and consistent effort to change your personal outlook will have far-reaching implications in most facets of your life. It's seriously easy to discard shit like this as feel-good nonsense but this isn't some nebulous "the universe will align itself before you" garbage this is a conclusion that you yourself should be able to logically arrive at by examining the whole puzzle of how people talk to and interact with each other.

Changing how you react to things you never used to have to think about before is a tricky thing to figure out how to do, but it's an extremely worthwhile one. Noticing how external factors like physical tiredness, hunger, sleepiness, or pain affect how you react to things obvious examples being when tired, I have less patience and am less likely to be able to laugh at jokes that I perceive as being made at my expense. The content of the joke doesn't change, yet my reaction to it does.

>>38985534
>>38985556
I really wanna respond to these gimme a sec
>>
>>38985582

>If the average age to lose virginity is, say, 19, and you're 25, you know somethings wrong

you are pretty fucking dumb because average doesn't mean they are 19. It means that every person polled gets pulled into that. You can have a hundred 25 year old guys lose their /v/ card and a hundred 16 year old kids lose it and that would crash the average right back at 19.

Also it still stands that it's fucking stupid to think something is wrong based on the masses of all things. Average age a person breaks a bone in the UK is 21. Should you be freaking out that you didn't break a bone by that age? No? Then why the fuck look at something even more complicated in such a light?
>>
>>38983525
You're doing it wrong.
do soft drugs anon, you have the money for it anyways, and Prague is a great place to score
weed, shrooms, or even a bit of acid or MD (source: german here, when I went to university every other weekend my friend and I would drive over and spend 2 days getting
high and topping up on drugs):
1) it'll make you less spergy
2) It's a great way to get in touch with gorgeous insecure alt girls (literally just smoke a joint outside a bar on a not-too busy weekday evening)
Also you're doing it wrong; "hey I'm anon, I'm uuh...in finance and I make 5 figures monthly" might get you laid in whatever flyover shithole you're from, but in liberal urban normie europe, people couldn't care less, in fact saying and showing that money is something you value very highly in your life is generally shat upon here.
Instead, make something up. Seriously, act rich, but say you got your money through some "lucky play of events" (if you went through finance, I'm sure you're smart enough to make something interesting up), without being too specific, but bring up a bit of technical jargon. Europa is so bureaucratic and Kafkaesque (quite appropriate) that women won't notice you're bullshitting them, because if you seem like a nice interesting guy, they won't want to notice. Then follow up on offering to take some drugs together, to keep the "adventurous" train going.
Women here search the perfect balance of security and "spice" - that is, things that make them think they're escaping their boring hermetic bland liberal profession lives.

The only reason I went to college was to get money so as to make myself this "golden mean" europa women get naked for.

You have the money anon, do it.
>>
>>38985685
You seem like like you really did figured it all out. You're a clever, clever man. So this is what happens when a mortal reach your level of enlightenment? You become a literal mentally ill cretin that spends his days and energy on 4chan.org/r9k. Leave them be, man, you don't know shit.
>>
>>38985815
you seem strangely sensitive to the idea someone is reaching out to help people anon. I get your post if anon was trying to shit over everyone but the advice is actually aimed at helping others.
>>
>>38985798
Good advice. When you're on drugs, everything seems fake, so inventing an eventful life is super-simple, natural, and even fun.
>>
>>38985675
I'm terribly afraid of getting into physical fight over my opinion. And with others i'm really afraid of making bad impression that i'd rather avoid people at all. I guess it stems from parents physically punishing me when i did something wrong or stood by my opinion. Ironically, i'm completely to say and act whatever i want around parents but around other people i become stiff and fake.
>>
>>38985956
well it's that fear of the unknown. You know how your family reacts, that's why you are so fearless, you know what triggers them. But strangers you like? You have no idea and likely fear what they could become if they knew the real you. Issue is that until you brave that fire of honesty you will never know what they are.
>>
alright, responses:

>>38985534
I definitely understand this, but the trick isn't "finding some way to respond" to it. The step is the easiest but also the least appealing because it doesn't seem satisfying at all: changing your perception of virginity. Even here you can see plenty of threads full of people who end up finally losing their virginity and it's met with the realisation that sex alone isn't really anything of significance to you as an individual (clearly it's got huge societal significance). Sex and virginity are extremely loaded concepts, and the most important thing to do is get rid of as much of that baggage as possible. Think of what it means to be a virgin. Think of how completely impossible it is to know if someone's a virgin or not from a practical standpoint. Think of how, literally, if you had a dream so vivid you thought it was a memory and you had sex in it, it would be completely indistinguishable from actually losing your virginity in any practical sense. That's just a start, but it's a good one.

>>38985815
lmao you've definitely got me there, I am on /r9k/. I wouldn't say I'm enlightened by any stretch, just that I use the self awareness that we all clearly possess, which is often the source of our cynicism, to make a conscious effort to improve myself and my situation. My life is far from perfect but it has definitely become increasingly stable and less lonely as a direct result of these efforts and as a result of the help of some of the people I was lucky enough to have around me even in spite of my effectively isolating myself, and I think anyone else who finds themselves in a similar position but is clearly reaching out and asking questions about whether it's possible to change deserves at the very least some kind of affirmation even if it comes in the form of a bunch of text posted to an anonymous image board. If it can take someone else even a little less time than it took me to understand any of this, that's inarguably a net good.
>>
>>38985998
>fear of the unknown
Yeah, i guess that's the thing. I always assume the worst - like fight or flight situation even when it comes to stand up against other people. I wish there would be way to act with others in a way that i act with my parents.
>>
>>38985798
>things that make them think they're escaping their boring hermetic bland liberal profession lives.

Ouch. I am seriously fucked. Welcome to my life. NO social life and living with my dad. Even with good looks. Am fucked.

I need a insecure bitch who just want cozy shit.
>>
Men have been getting progressively more disillusioned by women since they started receiving equal rights. It turns out the only thing keeping the vast majority of women from becoming self-centred, hedonistic, hypocrtiical sluts was the fact that they literally forbidden from doing anything.

Chad has known what we know now for decades: they just have the leverage to play women the way they play us.
>>
>>38986168
> I wish there would be way to act with others in a way that i act with my parents.
just bring them along!
>>
>>38985556
I think anxiety is a tricky one, but it is something that is possible to treat and overcome. Depending on the level of your anxiety, there's plenty of reading material on teaching yourself not to fear certain situations. For mild to moderate cases of anxiety people use plenty of safe exercises that are designed to teach you that your aversion to certain situations or scenarios far outweigh any real risk. Exercises like:

>buying a coffee, and simply asking for 10% off the price
it's an embarrassing situation, but completely innocuous. At best you get like 0.10 off your coffee, and at worst someone tells you no. The idea is that you ascribe importance to the normalcy of that interaction, but in the end it's pretty meaningless and breaking it does nothing but reveal that to you.

>going into a populated mall and lying down on the floor for 10 seconds, or even 30 if you're able to stomach it
It's going to basically make you look like an autist. People will be confused by it. Again, though, the idea is to illustrate that these fleeting judgements have zero impact on your life just as much as your breaking norms will often have zero impact on theirs.

If your anxiety is more serious, then it's definitely worth using some of your money to talk to a psych about it in a professional capacity as opposed to searching for reading material yourself.
>>
>>38986258
I genuinely laughed out loud
>>
>>38986269
Its more about people i meet. I really wish i could be comfortable with girls but that seems unlikely because i subconsciously turn into mode that "i put every effort into being nice and understanding so that people would leave me or judge me". I actually have abandonment issues whem when mom left me on couple ocassions in the past (business trips). So since then i put my nice guy act just to ensure that people would leave me (somehow as a child i assumed that i was a bad child and she left me because of that).
>>
>>38986173
not necessarily man, you see what I was trying to say is that in our neoliberal postmodern world, women don't actually go for guys who ARE fiery and live exciting lives, just guys who make it LOOK like they do. This is essentially what normiedom is all about.You just have to make it seem like you're living or have lived a bunch of exciting things for the first night you meet a woman, and if you do it with confidence and ease (I'm talking on a purely chemical, don't-be-physically-stiff-because-she-can-feel-it level, not the fucking "b konfident" chedfag advice), she instinctively will understand (but won't care) that in reality you have a very comfortable life to offer for her, all while being able to PRETEND you are both escaping it sometimes. Why, do you think, is it that rich Chads are always posting pictures of them gambling, taking drugs, Snowboarding, rockclimbing, or hiking in fucking Nepal, and are some of the only people doing so? usually people who can afford to do all these adventurous things, can afford it because they have a backup, a safety net behind them, so to speak. Such actions become the proof that you possess such a safety net, and so naturally, women have evolved and formatted themselves since a young age (the one at which they are shown disney movies with charming princes) to believe they want to take part in these fiery hormonal-fueled escapades as it is a safe method to access the safety and providence of men. Every once in a while, this ends them with a nigger or globretrotting hobo, but it's still more effective on average and on the long run at detecting prospects of wealth and comfort. Under neoliberalism, direct displays of wealth make them think the guy has "nothing behind what he is displaying", and make them shy away from him. Hop a couple of borders, to "real", economically struggling, eastern Yuropoor and you will see things are drastically different.
>>
>>38986694
cont'd:

Soft drugs and little trips to nice places (read: drugs in a nice place like an fucking modern art museum, or little trail in the nature where not too many people go, or whatever) are one of the "adventures" that don't require good physical health or particular knowledge about anything. I guess the same would go for music festivals or clubbing.
>>
>>38986521
while that thankfully doesn't sound like a completely debilitating form of anxiety, it definitely does seem complex enough to be worth exploring in a professional capacity anon

the fact that you're so cognisant of your own behaviour makes this obstacle seem extremely surmountable. A big thing I found helpful was trying to force myself to remain aware that girls' thought process is largely the same as mine. Their social pressures might be different, what is and isn't acceptable behaviour for a girl may be different, their upbringing may have been different, their friends may be different, but the fundamental mechanical logic that they used to navigate those social pressures, behavioural rules, their upbringing, etc etc is in many ways identical to your own internal logic. You should actually be able to pretty easily imagine yourself in their shoes at any given moment. You may have reacted differently in their position, but accounting for differences in personality and temperament you should be able to (in most cases) understand how any given reaction is possible.

>>38986694
>don't actually go for guys who ARE fiery and live exciting lives, just guys who make it LOOK like they do
I think I agree with the gist of what you're saying but it feels like it has a slightly cynical bent to it. To begin with, I think this has held true at every point in history, and secondly I think it's less about an insincere sense of "adventure" and more about a sincere display of your ability to enjoy yourself. People want to have a good time, and they want to be near people who will help them have a good time and/or look like they're having a good time. What's most important is that you show others that you're capable of enjoying yourself in a completely genuine way, and also that you actually enjoy the thing you're doing because it's going to attract people who enjoy that thing which sucks if you actually hate it. If you love rock climbing, you don't have to go out
>>
>>38986843
all the way to some cliff in the scottish highlands to prove a point. Joining a rockclimbing group and simply throwing yourself into it completely will be enough for you to find others who are similarly aligned, but also for them to find you
>>
File: 1502319701264.png (201KB, 500x789px) Image search: [Google]
1502319701264.png
201KB, 500x789px
>>38983303
you deserve their hate you fucking traitor rich fag. hope the muzzies butt fuck you to death. at least you'll lose your virginity faggot.
>>
>>38983303

It's not new.
Roughly speaking half of all males are not reproductively successful.
The idea that you were always entitled to a qt wife and loving family was always a lie. That reality does exist but not for you. You're in the wrong half.
>>
>>38986843
Sadly im a poorfag and i cannot afford therapist
>You should actually be able to pretty easily imagine yourself in their shoes at any given moment.
I guess there lies another problem, while i can somewhat talk to girls but at the same time i dont give off sexual vibe. To them im just asexual being with whom they can talk.
>>
you guys should watch the new h3h3 video I think you might find it very enlightening.
>>
>>38985767
Having a wife and children is a biological imperative ingrained in your DNA, breaking a bone is not. And do you seriously think the distribution is two sharp bimodal peaks? I'd be willing to bet it's a regular normal distribution.
>>
>>38987051
>making fun out of virgins
Ha ha much joke
>>
File: feelsweat.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
feelsweat.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
I just don't know what else to do with my life.
Everything just feels so empty.
>>
>>38984599
>It does not make them desirable
You're more virginal and autistic than the sad sack that made the original image.
>>
>>38987051
>"haha le virgins are always fat" meme
This just further isolates robots that actually try to improve their appearance and health and still are unsuccessful with women. It's one thing to be rejected because of something out of your control like your height, but to not be fat you just have to fucking eat less.
>>
>>38985509
>most women already suffer higher anxiety than men 2 to 1
Retard alert
>>
>>38987051
Do virgins really have no self-awareness? I mean its painful to watch.
>>
Women have it easy OP
>>
>>38987312
>the pain comes from knowing you're completely undesirable
>go on to talk about scenarios where desire did not factor into losing virginity
????
>>
>>38983303
Same situation, except I'm not really rich. I have no debt and am worth about 70k in total, and a lot of people I know are in massive debt. I'm not a millionaire by 25 like women expect nowadays, though. Women don't really treat me badly, but even women who would objectively be considered unattractive and overweight mocked the idea of anyone ever being interested in me, literally out of nowhere. No woman has ever been interested in me, so I think I'm just that ugly. It's not as if I go around acting like the typical beta and sucking up to them, I just have only cordial acquaintance relationships with women I know. I'm not good at forming lasting relationships so they can probably just sense that there's something wrong with me.

Work sucks too, I just want to go back and get my doctorate and do research. Being a wagie is so boring.
>>
>>38987401
>missing the point this hard
Bad boys are monumentally more desirable than virgins with the downs.
>>
>>38987401
In defense of the person resentful of the fact that rapists have had sex while he has not, you must bear in mind that he is not referring to the sexual experience of the rapist that had been coerced, but rather the myriad he had later that were consensual.

Sexual crimes are considered especially abhorrent; few transgressions stain someone as severely. Rape inspires a visceral hatred that even murder doesn't. Homicide is, if nothing else, true to its essence; its evil is pristine. Rape, on the other hand, perverts the sex act, renders something that is meant to be joyful into a painful and humiliating ordeal.

Yet even men who commit such crimes rarely go to their deaths unwanted. As despicable as the thing they've done is, a woman will want him regardless.

It's naive to believe most rapists are hideous. Such specimens exist but they're in the minority. Most rapists are attractive, men who are accustomed to women giving themselves freely. They are spoiled children who, having been freely handed sweets every day of their lives, suddenly find candy denied to them. They throw a tantrum and snatch what their experiences have taught them they deserve.

Apollo was considered one of the purest deities upon Olympus: a god of light, medicine and song. No woman could possibly deny him. Yet, just once, one did. When the nymph Daphne rebuffed the god, the latter was astounded and infuriated. The lovely are meant to be loved, right? And so our shining god traded his halo for the horns of a rapacious satyr. A dark moment, to be sure, but his radiance dimmed only briefly. His beauty had inspired worship before and, regardless of his sin, it ensured he would be adored again.

It's a difficult thing to realize that even the most egregious moral evil is forgivable while the natural sin of ugliness is not. A wicked man is still human and, thus, desirable. The same could not be said for even the most virtuous monster.
>>
yup you really are vile swine these days if you are under 6 foot
>>
Yes, a girl at work who's Chad boyfriend left her to travel the world and ended up living on a cow farm in Malaysia has experienced loneliness but not anywhere near the level we have.
>>
>>38988698
Nice post, im saving this.
>>
>>38988698
>The same could not be said for even the most virtuous monster.
I disagree with the last part since that's what most women want.
Even all the way back in 1995 the top order of what women desired in smut fiction was:
Vampire, werewolf, psychopath, billionaire, Doctor.

I think we can be even more honest here and say a woman desires first and foremost a savage protector that they can tame. Looks is a good bonus and a quick compromise if they can not find such a beast to defend them. But an ugly coward that fears even talking to a checkout clerk is just abhorrent in their eyes.
>>
>>38990102
>But an ugly coward that fears even talking to a checkout clerk is just abhorrent in their eyes.
yeah but that's most women so fuck them
>>
>>38990304
Of course that's most women, why do you think they desire a protector in the first place. They have far less strength than the average man thanks to the lack of testosterone and have high anxiety in greater numbers than men do. It shouldn't be any wonder that when looking for a mate they seek out stronger things than they are, in their world view it one bad day away from being a dead rape victim. It's why feminism went so toxic so fast, it was demanding society play the role as a massive protector that made them never suffer in anything. Honestly I feel this is why so many guys now and days play with the idea of going trans is because they know in their bones they simply cannot be brave or collected enough to win a good girl so they rather just join them.
>>
File: 1441912104990.png (770KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
1441912104990.png
770KB, 680x576px
blahblahblah
blahblahblah
blahblahblah
ANAL
blahblahblah
RAPISTS
murderers
ABUSERS
blahblahblah
blahblahblah
blahblahblah
>>
>>38983303
No. We were just excluded from the gene pool. It's hard to accept.
>>
>>38983825
East to west Chad

Sounds like a cool r9k song
>>
>>38983303
>image complains guys uglier and more beta still have girlfriends.
>Yet you still can't get a girlfriend
>Makes you think who is really the more ugly and beta out of the two
>>
>>38987345
https://adaa.org/living-with-anxiety/women/facts
http://theconversation.com/women-are-far-more-anxious-than-men-heres-the-science-60458
https://anxietyreleaseapp.com/transcription-anxeity-why-more-women-than-men-suffer-from-anxiety/
>>
>>38990792
>r9k
>cool
pick one
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.