[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got arrested last night for "nightwalking"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1502341028862.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1502341028862.png
293KB, 633x758px
>tfw got arrested last night for "nightwalking"
>>
>>38982805
You sir are a fucking delinquent.
>>
>>38982805
>nightwalking
You belong in prison, criminal.
>>
>>38982805
Is that the adult form of nightcrawling?
>>
File: 4.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>tfw night walking and a some crackhead guy asks you for a lighter
>>
what does this actually happen???
whereabouts in the world are you opee?
>>
>>38982926
this happened to me except it was a group of like 5. miraculously they didnt mug me either when i gave them fire.
>>
File: Picklerick.jpg (61KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
Picklerick.jpg
61KB, 605x800px
>>38982805
>TFW IM A PICKLE, NIGGAR
>>
>>38982805
>tfw patrol my town with my ak47 and beretta
>Make small talk with cop patrol car

Its like you guys hate america or something
>>
Life imitates art.

http://www.riversidelocalschools.com/Downloads/pedestrian%20short%20story.pdf
>>
>>38982957
I wish they would have held you down and fucked your ass
>>
>>38982805
Why? What did they say? Or are you actually underage? As an adult you can go outside and walk around whenever you want.

That said though I only do daywalks, I like to go in mountain or suburban areas where no one bothers you and the sidewalks are empty
>>
File: 296.jpg (805KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
296.jpg
805KB, 2560x1440px
i live in a countryish area, walking is super comfy
>>
>>38982957
OHHH DOOBIE DOOO
>>
>>38982926
i've come across some interesting folks from handing over lighters, great conversations too

from doctors appointments to bad stand up comedy, and shit going on at home, and what they've been up to during the night
>>
the fuck? is night walking really a crime? I go on a jog most night around 2-3 in the morning
>>
>>38985308
same here
a cop car drove past me at least 3 or 4 times since I started doing this, they never pulled over or bother me, always kept on their way and ignored me
>>
>tfw i was afraid to walk at night in my old country house because of wild animals
>tfw i am afraid to walk at night in my current city house because of negroes
>>
>>38985369
well I mean I live in the middle of nowhere so no cops where I live patroling the area at that time, there were some druggies asking me for drugs though, I just tell them I dont have any and they do nothing because they can`t stand up.
>>
>>38985381
>negroes
my town being full of them is the reason I run regularly and have a good cardio AND know the city like my own pocket
can't wait to have my driver's licence

>>38985430
>be muslim
>go to the mosque
>everyone in town knows and recognizes me as a "good boy"
>druggies never bother me because they're scared shitless of what might happen to them
comfy desu
>>
I was arrested and had my life ruined by this shit, my condolences OP. Fuck the American police state
>>
>>38985643
yes but your a sand nigger...so its not that great, I mean I would rather the druggies chase me every night than be anything not white.
>>
File: 1445546032876.png (24KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1445546032876.png
24KB, 645x773px
>>38982926

I tried nighwalking after reading one of the threads about it here and wound up getting chased down the street by a crazy homeless guy. I noticed him following me while I was walking so I sped up and he kept matching my speed until eventually he was running after me. I haven't tried nightwalking since.
>>
Can't really do night walking in nyc, too many crazies walking around

I like the occasional night running through Central Park though. I gotta reserve energy throughout the run though just in case a crazy runs up on me, then I have to jet it; no way the fuckers catching up with me.
>>
>nightwalking through my town centre last weekend
>quite drunk
>walking past night clubs
>walk past a group of 3 Irish girls
>one girl starts talking to me asking where a bar is
>as im talking to her she introduces her friend
>she says her friend hasnt pulled and that I should talk to her
>2 friends walk away leaving me with 3rd girl
>3rd girl starts talking
>i think fuck this nothing to lose
>grab her by the waist and kiss her
>she likes it
>kiss in a alcove of some bar for 10 minutes while her friends watch
>say bye

Ive not had any contact with a girl for over a year prior to this. Nightcrawling truly is the best robot activity who KNOWS what lurks in the dark waiting for you
>>
>>38986048
Was this Saturday? Walking in populated bar areas? Hmm fuck it why not, I'll give it a try when my confidence is up.
>>
>>38982961
fuck off normie take that shit back to facebook
>>
>>38986110
Friday. Yeah give it a try just fully expect to have shit happen but if its your first time stay sober. Maybe have a little drink for the buzz but keep your wits about you. There will be normies galore and people might think you're a drug dealer or weirdo just act like youre casual and youre looking for a friend who you lost in a bar. Dont rush. Keep your look out for things going on. Let things come to you. You dont have to get involved in anything. If you end up somehow in conversation have prepared questions such as "have a nice night?" "where have you been?" "whats the occasion?" etc just casually say "I'm on my way home Im looking for a friend his phone battery has ran out". Youre good to go.
>>
>>38982805
>tfw too afraid to go out at dark alone
>dog passed recently
Never going out at dark anymore
>>
>>38982961
Getting really sick of this forced normie meme. Anybody want to copy the face onto a green dildo?
>>
>>38986048
I can't stand the smell when a drunk person is talking to me, them kissing me would be outright disgusting. How did she appreciate it, was she drunk too ?
>Irish
wait nevermind
>>
>Nightwalking at like 1am along a main road
>Cop car comes up
>Guy asks me what I'm doing, asks if I'm alright, asks where I live
>He bids me a good night and we both go on our ways

>Nightwalking one winter after it had snowed
>Sitting on a bus stop bench changing the music on my phone
>Cop car comes up
>Tells me no buses that time of night
>Asks what I'm doing
>"You're walking around this time of night? That's a bit strange isn't it?"
>Just shrug
>He bids me a good night and he drives off.

Those are the only experiences with cops when I've been out nightwalking
>>
>>38982805
where did you walk?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.