[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who is currently experiencing severe amphetamine withdrawal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: agonizing withdrawal.jpg (9KB, 315x400px) Image search: [Google]
agonizing withdrawal.jpg
9KB, 315x400px
Ask a guy who is currently experiencing severe amphetamine withdrawal anything.

Pic related, it's a selfie I took about 5 minutes ago. The look you see in this pic is how I look all the time. I have no idea when I will be back to normal. All I want is death.
>>
I don't care faggoy go die already. Nobody will give a shit if you kill yourself.
>>
File: coffee amusement.jpg (16KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
coffee amusement.jpg
16KB, 368x368px
>>38975732
YOU can beat this man, I believe in you
>>
I remember when I quit heroin and couldn't stop cumming. Every little tiny thing gave me an orgasm; getting up too quickly, bumping against something, dick rubbing on clothing, etc. It was weird and exhausting.
In what strange, unexpected ways has addiction and withdrawal affected your body?

Be as specific as possible.
>>
>>38975732
I don't believe in you. Do it.
>>
>>38975884

YOU can't beat this, only (you) can!
>>
>>38975921

It's funny you should mention that because I have the EXACT OPPOSITE going on, I can't get an erection for the life of me and haven't come since the day I last used meth.
>>
Basic bitch ass amphetamine or you a meth head?

I used for a while a few years ago, got clena in january 2014. If it's meth you're probably better off just killing yourself now. It never gets better.
>>
>>38976170
U jokin right? I m not op btw
>>
>>38975732
You took a picture of yourself screaming?
The image of you screaming in pain while taking a selfie is so funny for whatever reason.
>>
>>38976286
no im not.

like the physical cravings technically gone in a week or so. If you've used for any extended period of time, especially if you binged regularly, you probably have mental addiction. And that can manifest itself physically as well.

I've been clean for years and at best i'll go like a month without thinking about it then a month of being physically cognizant but internally screaming for death non stop.
>>
>>38975732
Love this picture. Saved.
>>
amphetamines don't even have withdrawal you fucking pussy, try withdrawing from something with real withdrawals like an opiate habit.

Literally all amphetamine "withdrawal" is is feeling lethargic for a few days and sleeping a lot.
>>
>>38976327
So u basically fried your brain.
>>
>>38976432
yes

My greatest regret in life was getting clean.

just stay in that semi-charmed life OP. the aftermath isnt worth getting clean
>>
>>38976170

Full METHAMPHETAMINE, bro. If this post gets 5 replies I'll even post my own personal 'face of meth' (me looking depressed after severe weight loss).

How fucked am I on a scale of 1-10?

Am I truly /BetterOffDead/?
>>
File: horrifying scream.jpg (70KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
horrifying scream.jpg
70KB, 460x287px
>>38976468

Somebody please soothe my mind; this post has truly f*ckin horrified me.
>>
>>38975732
Sorry to hear that, my father went through that shit himself when i was still young, You can do it anon
P.S you are attractive.
>>
>>38977348
>>38977392
i dont want to see your gay face you attention whoring cunt.

yes, you are better off dead. i binged 5-6 nights a week for 10 months. I don't think i'll ever get better.

Beyond that measuring stick you're just gonna be taking a gamble.
>>
>>38977481
>>38975732

Once again, I reiterate THE SCREAM
>>
>>38977348
Come on nigger post your meth face
>>
>>38977348
Post it cuck nigger dicklet
>>
>>38975732
wait a second..... were u the guy who took adderal the other day?
>>
>>38977348
I have banged some meth head chicks was terrible post it faggot also show drugs
>>
>>38977348
On intervention show this chick was so fucked she had to inject in her anus are you that bad? They showed it too was sick
>>
>>38977348
Do you inject it or smoke that shit faggot do a hit right now and show Benis or inject it in ya cock
>>
>>38976170
>If it's meth you're probably better off just killing yourself now. It never gets better.
Not OP, but what about if it's "Basic bitch ass amphetamine"?
Do you get better when you stop using that?
>>
>>38977348
Well being a drug addicted you pretty much are dead at least a zombie though so idk keep staying high
>>
>>38977835
methamphetamine is neurotoxic. base amphetamine is not.
>>
>>38977835
He's fucked bro they always want that high even if they are clean his brain has been rewired, IMO no recovering from stealing and destroying senpai relations, lying cheating cookery he'll sucking dick for money to get drugs taken it in the ass to get that high, no recovering bro
>>
>>38977862
Oh thank fuck for that.
>>
>>38977348
You just motivated me not getting cocaine today, I'm 2 weeks without it and it's hard, can't imagine meth withdrawal
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.