[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> add some robot to play games together > talk about our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

> add some robot to play games together
> talk about our life
> he talks about how lonely he is and how ugly he is
> ask him to post a photo
> he's a complete fucking Chad with messy hair that still looks 50x better than me
> "yeah, i'm so ugly as you can see. Anyways, gonna go and prepare to meet my friends at a bar to drink and hang out tonight. Later dude"
> remove him from friends
> mfw

So how many of you """"robots"""" are actually just pathetic normalfags that pretend, but in the end are handsome, have no physical abnormalities, have real life friends, an education and a job you love?
I fucking hate it when someone says they're a robot, but when they post a picture they look like those fucking piece of shit super models with an amazing facial structure and eyes that say "i'm so lonely, but my dick is 12 inches".
I'm fucking triggered and upset right now. Every single ""robot"" I meet has a good life, good health, good body, has dreams, real life friends, future prospects. Some even have a gf. Why do you people even come and post on r9k?
>>
>>38975456
Shouldn't you actually feel validated, knowing that you are the one true robot?
>>
>>38975473
No. I want to talk with people who are the same. I want to feel that i'm not the only failure, but it seems everyone pretends to be failures for whatever reason. I don't understand why people would even want to act like one and yet they do.
>>
This place is a nu-b just deal with it.
>>
>>38975456
Cry for me bitch nigger
>>
>>38975456
Dude, the reason why you don't get girls is that personality of yours.
>>
>>38975456
Your homolust for Chad is showing.
>>
>>38975491
You need /wizchan/. That's heavily moderated for virgins only. Unfortunately it's a little slow and dull, thanks to the heavy moderation. Seems you can't have both virgins and fun. Not surprising, really.
>>
>>38975456
I feel you dude, I only browse r9k out of habit. This place is filled with normieshits.
>>
>>38975456
i hope you realize this board is filled with normies and retarded 15 year olds who think they are robots because stacy rejected them.
>>
>>38975456
wow nice sob story you fucking faggot. you're not even a robot according to the usual standards so stop acting all woe is me. fucking bitch
>>
>>38975666
>666
Pretty nice.

Enlighten us on the ''usual standards'' while you're at it.
>>
>>38975456
Overweight, balding, dont leave the house unless mummy drives me with her.

Have a grocery list of mental disorders, half of which i think are bullshit diagnosis but I can't be fucked to argue em, it'll look better when i apply for NEETbux anyway

I had an E-gf a couple years back that cucked me with my best friend, though. I dunno if that makes me a normie or not.

Is that good enough to be your friend?

If I qualify do you wanna play WoW together or something?
>>
>>38975456
Yeah i look relatively good.

SO FUCKING WHAT.

The only fucking thing this has helped me with, is getting a smile from random girls on the street. That's it.
Like what the fuck am i supposed to do? "Hey gurl you smiled at me, wanna be my gf"
I have no friends. I'm a neet. I live literally in my mom's basement. No gf.
>>
File: 1494175961669.jpg (43KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
1494175961669.jpg
43KB, 600x669px
>>38975456
You shouldn't be so surprised, but I understand.

Since the /reddit/ invasion you won't find many robots here.
>>
>>38977148
ayy I'll be doing that the 29th.
>>
File: 1469266854189.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1469266854189.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>38975456
>why cant everyone be like me
>>
>>38975523
Fuck you, people like you ruined that place a long time ago.
>>
>>38975456
I'm not bad looking, have friends(male and female) but I'm still a virgin, I guess that's what it takes to be the clown
>>
File: 1456800181646.png (107KB, 560x666px) Image search: [Google]
1456800181646.png
107KB, 560x666px
Where do you even find robots to add? those steam friend threads seem like a big circlejerk to me (they're scary too)

i wouldn't mind getting a robot friend but where do i get one
>>
>>38978538
you add someone on discord.

ideally me
>>
>>38975456
If youve added someone from here they arent a robot. I'm not sure when you fucking roasties will learn. Threads like this are a dime a dozen. Roasties complaining because they got prowled on by a /soc/ cross-boarder posing as a robot. At least you removed him instead of sending nudes and getting dicked like most femanons would.
>>
>>38975456
I'll admit I'm on into normie tier, but I find myself sympathetic to the robots. It's like a springboard effect too, seeing people that are worse off than me makes me actually motivated to do things to avoid such situations. But I also do like to give good advice to you people, and get along well with any of the friends I've made off of 4Chan, because I'm not an attention seeking faggot, I'm just a dude that likes to scroll r9k for stories and laughs.
>>
>>38978751
>if you want online friends with similar interests so you have someone to talk to all day besides people on 4chinz trying to be the biggest dicks possible you must not be a true robot

Well fuck me for even trying, right man?
>>
I'm an actual robot and I dont contact fag. Even if you did happened to find yourself on my skype friends list (which is currently empty) it would be an unpleasant experience at best. I'm a very bitter and angry person. I'm the women hate meme. I'm severely depressed and have no drive to do anything, especially "play games" for "fun".
>>
>>38978833
No? Being a normie friend collecting social butterfly is fine. Just dont associate yourself with robots just because you want to fit in.
>>
>>38978863
>being a normie friend collecting social butterfly is fine. Just dont associate yourself with robots just because you want to fit in.

I think you misunderstand, anon. I want 1 (one) person who's company i genuinely enjoy to talk to without anonymity from time to time. How is that soc-tier?
>>
>robot
>courage to exchange contact

Stupid normos
>>
Ugly to the point where numerous random kids said so out of the blue when I walked passed them, ectomorph body type and underweight(61 kg), 178cm with the male baldness pattern(I was born with it, like my father and uncle). Also bad eyes.
I can grow a full beard, though, which is nice
>>
>>38978664
can i have your discord then and ill add you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.