[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haha hes just bitter because he can't get in a loving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>haha hes just bitter because he can't get in a loving mutual relationship

i'm bitter because a loving mutual relationship doesn't exist
>>
Love doesnt exsist. Only reliance and brain chemicals. Thats it.
>>
>>38974293
fuck off, rick
>>
>>38974293
>reliance and brain chemicals

yeah those chemicals create the feeling you call "love" so love does exist dummy
>>
>>38974303
Yeah nah,make me.

>>38974306
Disney love and friendship doesnt exsist. Sure you can fall in "love" with someone but life has social hierarchies and nuances that you cant ignore. Not to mention the luck that is behind alot of actions you do that can be incorporated not only in business ventures but also your love life.

Tl;dr love and life arent like what the media portrays it to be.
>>
File: Entering-Complete-Nonexistence.jpg (46KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Entering-Complete-Nonexistence.jpg
46KB, 700x700px
>>38974264
well it does but you are talking about two people both knowing themselves and being honest with each other which most people rarely do either. Hell that's why most robots are in hell, they have no idea who or what they are and what they should try to be. It's why nihilism is so trendy, it casts all responsibility away and lets you ignore the great void you are building in your life that will swallow you whole when you reach your 30s and have nothing worth looking back on or forward too, leaving you with a soul crushing future that is just a rat race to see when your self preservation functions decide to give up.
>>
>>38974264

I'm amused because you're a fuckwit.
>>
>>38974396
>Hell that's why most robots are in hell, they have no idea who or what they are and what they should try to be

I've been like that for as long as I can remember.
Something went horribly wrong.
>>
>>38974264
>>38974293
>>38974306
>>38974368
What "Love" are we talking about here?
Because that's the biggest flaw of the English language is the fact that we use one word that has about 15 versions of what it means. Love a sibling or parent, love of a child, love of lust, love of friendship etc.
It leads to this toxic damage where people want a love that is usually more on the level of wanting a drug. Love as in loving another is responsibility and sacrifice, something I feel few robots would truly follow, most would claim it but the way their anger claims them over things shows they have little love and wouldn't be able to deal with a mutual love because that would demand they accept the flaws that they both have.
>>
File: 1497901379713.png (63KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1497901379713.png
63KB, 256x256px
>>38974451
most really don't and those stories where people make something of themselves either had a fiery passion that never got putout or had a family that loved them enough to make them suffer and work for things as well as make them look at a future coming. Most fucking 18 year old kiddies don't have a care past what sensory pleasures they can feed in a day, they don't start worrying about that shit till they are in their mid 20s but then they freak the fuck out because they just spent a good 5+ years feeding masturbatory level desires and built no skills on how to court a mate, get a god job or even network with normal people so they just become more reclusive and tend to fill it with hate of some kind: others, themselves, media products, just something that keeps their mind off that ticking clock of doom that has them scared shitless. Issue is, they soon hit 30 and by then they might understand how stupid being a chicken shit was (or worse they are still stuck there) but it won't matter so much because they just threw away 15+ years they could have build a life they would be proud of in their prime and now have 10 years (at best) to make a life worth living till all that's left is the hopelessness of being "that guy" that is in his 40s alone, with no loved ones or future left.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.