[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think your life as a girl would be like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7825.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7825.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
What do you think your life as a girl would be like?
>>
Basically the same but with less dicksucking
>>
idk, was forced to be homeschooled my whole life so I'd probably still be into gaming and shit, im fairly certain I was born with both genitals but like, what's done is done and I'm 100% male now. I would probably have more freedom to explore career paths other than engineering/medicine if I were a girl but as it is I've just sort of accepted it. also my height wouldn't be an issue anymore (5'7)
>>
I'm pretty shy and reserved as a male, so I imagine that'd be even more pronounced as a girl. Probably would just be a booky/creative, kind of demure chick. Also I'm already short as fuck at 5'4", so assuming that transfers over proportionately based on the female average I'd be like fucking 4'10". And as much as people say being short isn't an issue for girls, I could see that being pretty annoying. Would be scared of getting raped everywhere I go. But yeah other than that I could see it being pretty comfy, my personality and interests would make more sense coming from a girl.

I'd probably be happier desu.
>>
depends on how this would work.
i wouldn't want to have been born in my family as a girl. don't trust my brother and my mother is bpd crazy. my face is pretty masculine-- faceapp can only soften my features so much.

if i could be in a different normal family, it would probably be pretty comfy. i'd be fine with just being a 5/10. i'm pretty passive, so that wouldn't be a problem. i love musicals and used to sing in high school choir, but don't now. would be cool to be more free to do that kind of thing. i'd probably join a local community choir. i'm not very crafty, but that might change with girl hands and better coordination. i'm pretty oafish. i might like to try dancing in that girl body. in general, you can just do so much as a girl. literally whatever the fuck you want is fine with society. you might get side eye, but it's not really a big deal. men are boxed in. i'm not even a pussy-addicted dude, so wouldn't even care if i suddenly had the role of wrapping my legs around a man and getting fucked hard. i honestly don't feel like i would lose anything of value.
>>
SIGNIFICANTLY easier. I would've gotten super easy views when I was streaming, and could've made a career out of it. I probably wouldn'tve even needed a facecam. Just being a girl that wasn't horrible at video games would've worked.
>>
File: apMzX3Am.png (381KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
apMzX3Am.png
381KB, 500x500px
>>38966833
I would actually have a life and not be browsing /r9k/ right now.
>>
>>38966833
My sister is basically girl me and we've lived dramatically similar lives.
I'd have more success earlier, be more stressed but have more support, but I'd cap my potential in the long run.
>>
Fucking horrendous if even a tenth of the stories I have read about sexual harrassment and incel neckbeards are true. Plus I would bleed from the cunt once a month and be physically and intellectually inferior.

It would suck almost as much dick as I would, were I a woman.
>>
>>38967424
How did you hear about being born with both genitals? If you don't mind sharing.
>>
Here's the rundown:

Life as an average or below average man is much worse than life as an average or below average woman.

Life as an average or below average woman is worse than life as a top-tier woman.

Life as a top-tier woman is much much worse than life as a top-tier man.

That is, in order of worst/hardest to best/easiest:

average man >> average woman > top woman >> top man

Btw this is all due to misogyny/patriarchy; don't blame women.
>>
>>38966833
I'd be the only skinny girl in my family, I think. Still would be a virgin at my age too.
>>
>>38966833
I'd be happy and not want to kill myself everyday.
I'd have friends, I could find love, people would help and encourage me to reach my goals. The possibilities for a good life would be wide open and I could have fun everyday.
>tfw the difference between a great life and an awful one came down to a coin flip that I lost
>>
>>38967934
Not sure if bait but responding anyway; you can make a career out of it whether you are male or female (proof: go to twitch - look at top streamers in several different games).

And sure, girls get it easier when it comes to livestreaming, because the world wants to see girls playing games apparently, but tittystreamers are a plague to the community simply because their content centers around theirs tits which draws the EZ views from all the 12 yrs old boys out there but I sure hope that would not be you if you were a girl.

I unfortunately cannot participate to thread.
>>
>>38968848
Holy shit dude you're a master this is exactly how an actual girl would post
What's your secret
>>
>>38968848
>but tittystreamers are a plague to the community simply because their content centers around theirs tits which draws the EZ views from all the 12 yrs old boys out there but I sure hope that would not be you if you were a girl.
but they're all having fun. the girl is enjoying putting on a show and getting attention and the boys are enjoying the tit show. why the hate?
>I unfortunately cannot participate to thread.
What do you think your life as a boy would be like?
>>
I think I would be a lot stupider, a lot more shallow, and probably morbidly obese.

Maybe even a mom too.

Being a girl would've been a genetic loaded gun pointed at my face. I think I'm a lot better off as I am.
>>
>>38968984
They put on a show and for what? Money. Also they do get that money. Either it be from a mature user donation or a kid with their parents' credit card. What I'm trying to highlight here is: it's not fair for the viewers and streamers on the platform that these women go around using their "good looks" to raffle the money, yes they are having fun and producing content, I just don't think that's the right way of doing it (especially not on a GAMING streaming website).

(I do understand we are talking about a small fraction of female streamers here).

>What do you think your life as a boy would be like?
Thanks for throwing the question back at me! I'll skip the "me in the past as a boy scenario" and focus on now and I think I would actually be streaming/doing YT as opposed to now I am simply delaying it... and this is now ironic because this is the same as >>38967934 sigh
>>
>>38969023
>probably morbidly obese.
unless you're black or hispanic, that's really unlikely statistically-- esp if you don't live in the south.
>>
>>38966833
I work in a bar and have one 40 year old coworker who in the past 6 months has had a guy flow her to the uk, vegas and florida.

Another 25 year old roastie bitched about how she "cant find a good guy" for almost 6 months yet some dude just paid her flight to scotland and she got one of my beta coworkers to cover her shifts to have the week off.
>>
Based on the life of my 4 sisters, totally fucking awesome.
>>
>>38968119
yeah but would it really be worth it considering in order to have a life you have to take a hundred dicks?
>>
>>38968848
It's not bait at all. I'm not an exceptional gamer, so I can't get by on skills alone, and I don't play the main bait games anymore, so I can't draw in easy normie views with league of dota or minecraft. If I was a girl, I have no doubt that I could stream my actual interests, and could easily get startup views based on the simple fact that I'd be a girl that played things pretty competently.

Also I never mentioned tittystreaming at all. Infact I mentioned I probably wouldn't even need a facecam, something which apparently people REQUIRE from successful male streamers because ???
>>
>>38969330
>I think I would actually be streaming/doing YT as opposed to now I am simply delaying it... and this is now ironic because this is the same as >>38967934 sigh
why the delay? it literally makes no sense? you realize that the titstreamers are merely accelerating their views and their donations. just being a grill is enough and you know it. it makes me mad that you are not taking advantage of your gifts. you are embarrassed to do so-- there is no dishonor in being a girl and allowing people to appreciate that, even if you're fully clothed. you'd have other girl qualities that viewers would appreciate-- your voice, your narrow shoulders, your thin fingers, the general shape of your chest fully clothed, etc. appreciate that you have this gift. many MANY robots are so fucking jealous of you because of it. we'd trade in a heartbeat to have people care about us right out of the box without any real effort on our parts.
>>
>>38969363
>Based on the life of my 4 sisters, totally fucking awesome.
that must be maddening for you, if you are actually envious. you had to be the 1/5 instead of one of them to get easy mode.
>>
The only thing women understand is sex, sex with cute guys, Facebook likes, Snapchat, sex with cute guys, rap music, getting drunk with cute guys, whining about how lonely they are, texting people, sucking a cute guy's dick, complaining about creeps at the gym, having sex, hooking up with cute guys on Tinder, getting abortions, having anal sex with Chad, complaining about stomach cramps, having sex, voting Democrat, having sex, using dildos, complaining about the cost of birth control, going to Starbucks, and having sex.
>>
>>38969368
>yeah but would it really be worth it considering in order to have a life you have to take a hundred dicks?
that's total bullshit. i know lots of girls who are shy, but they have a life (they go out with friends and have fun but they don't sleep around). not all girls have to get drunk and suck cock to have a life. they can go out to watch movies with friends. go shopping together, take classes together like art and cooking and pottery, be active in their church or community, etc.

you'll suck dick, sure, but not every girl who isn't a shut in is a slut.
>>
I feel it would be much easier for a person who has little ambition or care to be a woman
As women will often get help with most things and it's much harder as a woman to become homeless or 'fail' at life
But to grow and actually earn lots of money and respect it'd easier to be a man
>>
>>38969561
>The only thing women understand is sex, sex with cute guys, Facebook likes, Snapchat, sex with cute guys, rap music, getting drunk with cute guys, whining about how lonely they are, texting people, sucking a cute guy's dick, complaining about creeps at the gym, having sex, hooking up with cute guys on Tinder, getting abortions, having anal sex with Chad, complaining about stomach cramps, having sex, voting Democrat, having sex, using dildos, complaining about the cost of birth control, going to Starbucks, and having sex.
that's basic bitches.
>>
File: women playing video games.jpg (33KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
women playing video games.jpg
33KB, 248x252px
>>38969382
I see your point; you'd stand out automatically due to the ratio difference in genders. It is a fact and it is a shitty one to have to accept in a way.
Perhaps one day it will be different, I don't know how, maybe the hype will die off and everyone will just enjoy watching everyone! (pic related)
>>
File: 1501885486029.png (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501885486029.png
92KB, 400x400px
>>38969568
>not all girls have to get drunk and suck cock to have a life
I remember when I was naive enough to still believe this.
>>
>>38969561
As opposed to being a guy on this website
Who complain about not having sex and play video games
>>
>>38969586
Exactly. It's a simple fact that the majority of people that watch streams are dudes, and the majority of dudes would rather watch a girl playing a game they like (as long as it isn't too horribly)

I sometimes wonder if I could still break into streaming, since I'm frequently told it's fun to watch me, but then I remember my computer is aging and I'm not a neet anymore so regular streaming is harder. I simply don't have the time to stream STALKER for 30 hours solid anymore.
>>
File: 3051600312_7fd5ccaae7.jpg (115KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3051600312_7fd5ccaae7.jpg
115KB, 500x375px
>>38969347
worse, i'm native american

god the women on the reservation are fucking vomit worthy. fuck my race

just not literally of course
>>
>>38969368
i guess taking a hundred dicks wouldn't be so horrible if you're biologically programmed to enjoy them and you have the convenience of modern contraceptives
>>
Easy
0rigunaol
>>
>>38969464
>it makes me mad that you are not taking advantage of your gifts.
Don't anger yourself unnecessarily anon, I will let you know I have bought some equipment I just haven't started yet - I wouldn't drop money on shit like this if I did not plan on doing it. At least to give it a try, I mean it's just as you said right? It would be a stupid thing not to see what can happen. Also lol at the word "gifts". I do think about how fast they are spreading and I'd like to be established before it's "too late". I am working something out at my job to get more time to spend on developing this (if it works out) other type of job.
>>
File: 1332023281063.jpg (69KB, 709x721px) Image search: [Google]
1332023281063.jpg
69KB, 709x721px
>>38969865
yeah even further, i think robots need to do a better job at appreciating what they do have (biologically, with respect to gender at least)

we're always going to be smarter than women. we'll always be stronger. we're always going to have far more technical ability and real skills

like, LOL women are fucking retarded with such matters. and a few statistical outliers are meaningless in the scale of the whole bell curve

and consider how useless an obese woman is. they're like robots but worse because their body is so ruined that they have no chance at all at redemption.and on that note, think of how the vast majority of american women fit into this category

and even for normal-bodied women, think of how brief their hotness and likability is. you get maybe a 20 year period tops, then you hit the wall and you're invisible

count your fucking blessings robots. girls get an easy streak for a brief blink of their overall lives
>>
>>38969958
That's an extreme way of putting it, but yes, no one will give a shit eventually somewhere around the time when the world won't need sperm anymore.
>>
it would be worse. what do women get more of? attention. what do i hate? attention.
>>
>>38970041
>what do women get more of?
Cock
>what do you love?
Cock
>>
>>38966833
I would probably be a confused depressed medicated whore like all the rest.
>>
Depends, am I aware of what I'm missing not being a guy?
>>
>>38968119
exactly this, women have it so easy in life
>>
Socially easier, but biologically difficult. I wouldn't want to menstruate and have annoying pain every single month of my life until I hit 55
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.