[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racial prejudice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 13

File: 1499810033313.png (228KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499810033313.png
228KB, 512x512px
>Mixed-raced
>Walking around neighborhood
>Old man stops me
>"What are you doing?"
>Tell him I'm just walking around because I never get to
>He retorts with "Walk around stare at pretty mail-boxes and people all-day?"
>Doesn't believe I'm just walking around
>Tell him where I live
>He gets upset because I wasn't precise
>Tells me I'm on camera in case I do anything
>Get upset and say "That's alright" and throw my hands up and walk away

Has anybody else had this happen to them?
>>
You should have ignored him and kept walking.
>>
thank god i dont live in amerifat land
>>
flipping boomers. they always give you stink eye. bitter old blobs.
>>
>>38966586
One time I was standing next to a woman in a hijab and some dude started ranting at us and referred to us as "you people"
I think it's because I had a beard
>>
>>38966615
I feel like he would've immediately gone into his house and called the police had I done so.
>>
>>38966709
You didn't do anything wrong, don't worry about it.
>>
>>38966586
That's something a lot of white people don't get, that many/most black people still get this kind of treatment from the older generations and even our own. That's what blacks mean when they say they're still oppressed in a way, because they have to deal with these hostile microaggressions everywhere they go. I hope you know we're not all like that OP
>>
>>38966586
This didn't happen, stop being a racebaiting faggot.
>>
File: 88762208-352-k864221.jpg (38KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
88762208-352-k864221.jpg
38KB, 352x550px
>>38966586
were you dressed like this, my guy? That'll trigger 'em.

t. Blackbot
>>
File: 1500746288952.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1500746288952.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>38966739
>microaggressions
my sides
>>
>>38966759
OP here.
I live in a small town called New Caney, TX.

It happened right by the kiddie cabin on google maps.
>>
>>38966586
are you half nigger?
>>
>>38966739
>microaggressions

Fuck off you SJW niggerfaggot cuntballs titfag
>>
>>38966787
No.
I look closest to a Mexican/Arab.
>>
>>38966739
>many/most black people still get this kind of treatment from the older generations and even our own
Ever wonder why this is? Hint: it's the same reason why every word used to describe black people eventually turns into an insult.
>>
>>38966739
>microaggresssions
Better than the actual aggressions nigs and other browns visit upon themselves and others in disproportionate amounts. Having someone be mean to you vice having your shit stolen by Tyrone is incomparable. Fuck off.
>>
>>38966759
nah this shit definitely happens, stop living in a bubble
>>
>>38966774
the only microaggressions you ever had were when god gave you a micro cock
>>
File: 1491661618295.jpg (14KB, 362x352px) Image search: [Google]
1491661618295.jpg
14KB, 362x352px
>>38966739
>microaggressions
topkekalek
>>
Old people usually stare at me but im not black
>>
>>38966823
but what mix are you boy?
>>
>>38966854
I've actually got genetic info

72% European
15% Negroid
11% Ameri-indian
>>
>>38966586
Mixed people like yourself usually go full tryhard trying to be "extra black" so that guy wasn't exactly unfounded in his suspicions.

Sorry your mom is a whore.
>>
File: umadelicia.png (776KB, 729x1008px) Image search: [Google]
umadelicia.png
776KB, 729x1008px
>>38966586
>Be mixed race
>Dress like a white man
>Speak like a white man
>Act like a white man
>Never have had any issues with racism
hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>38966873
>15%
wew
it'd almost be better if it was 25%, because that would mean only one person in your family had poor judgement
>>
Tell that old man "shut up stupid nigger" in your best country accent, he'll be so surprised he won't know what to do
>>
>>38966586
You totally missed your chance to end up on clickbait.

>Boomer tells mullato he's on camera, watch what happens next!

You could have done breakdancing. Flopped your man titties out. Sung a song or something. Hugged the boomer.

You totally dropped the ball faggot.
>>
>>38966888
>Can't wear a slightly dirty white T-shirt that I'm going to sweat in and blue jeans without getting treated like a criminal

What's the point to this post?
>>
>>38966739
Blacks are treated this way because they're dangerous. Racism is self-preservation.
>>
File: laugh.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>38966739
>microaggressions
getting rustled by white people is apparently genetic.
>>
Fucking kek

I bet he's gonna die that way
>>
>>38966759

It does.

T. Blackbot
>>
>>38967338
>>38966775
why do you guys even browse this board?
>>
>>38967416

Because i am a robot.
I experience things that alot of white robots dont experience plus the things they do experience.
>>
>>38967472
yeah, but this board is intended to be utilized by white robots in Europe and America and is like 95 % white men by population, so why do you come here instead of to some twitter page or something?
>>
>>38967563

Because im not a fucking normie

also who cares if its majorty white, i have as much right to be here as you.
>>
>>38967601
Now that's just debatable. What do you even expect to gain from being here (assuming you're not just roleplaying)?
>>
>>38967627

I just want to talk to people who have similar feelings and experiences. This will also include threads with blackbots and whitebots.

and please tell me why its debatable.
>>
>>38967671
>"why is it debatable" he asked coyly in the middle of argument
I want to think you're being ironic, but I know you're not.
>>
>>38967671
Because, nobody has any right to anything, ever.

So saying that you have any right to be here is fucking retarded.

But I digress. If you already know that you disagree with most of the people on this board, then why do you come here as opposed to somewhere else?
>>
>>38967671

Tell me whats debatable about having the same right to be here as you.
>>
>>38967416
Because I'm 20 years old, and I've never kissed a girl before.

I probably have more of a right to be here than you.
>>
>>38967732

What makes you think i disagree with most people on this board?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 249x249px
>>38966586
I know that feel, OP.

>Full white
>Sitting in my highschool bio class
>lab group consists of an isreali, a black girl and a kebab stacy from the balkans
>I'd thought they liked me somewhat as I worked the hardest and we had some pretty positive banter
>All of a sudden, balkan Stacy starts talking about how she doesn't like white people, and that nonwhites are superior/more attractive
>black girl concurs with this, stating that whites are too pale and their facial features are unattractive
>seeing an opportunity, the isreali kid joins in, commenting about how white people are evil
>I'm sitting there baffled by how callous these kids are, and feeling almost like I lost three friends
>Kebab stacy turns to me
>"No offense, but you kind of exemplify all of the features that I find gross about white people. Pale skin, angular face, big eyes, thin lips..."
I was fucking furious at this point. Everyone in the group was less attractive to me. I wanted to say that the black girl looked like a gorilla, the isreali kid was a short, fat and rubber lipped, and the balkans girl had more fur than I do on my arms, but I couldn't. I knew, especially in my ritzy New York school that I'd be labeled some kind of a frenzied skinhead kkk monster.

That, and a couple of things were early redpills in my life.
>>
>>38967781

Ya i sucks that alot of people are racist.
>>
>>38967757
I doubt that. I'm 5'3, pretty fat, and also weak. I'm also 20, and a khv. I'm so unassertive that I can't even look people in the eye (when I was younger, it was even worse, and I would start crying if I looked people in the eye). I think the fact that I came from a single parent household contributed a lot to me being this way desu. Having no father figure really makes it hard to develop into a man.

What makes you a robot? Did you turn down having sex with a girl because she was too ugly and now you feel lonely?
>>
>>38966654
hope you enjoy the rapefugees, nigger!
>>
>>38967918
My father was in my family, but he was incredibly negligent.

He was the kind of person to walk away from the sons he brought into this world.

I've never gone into the outside world, so I don't have any experience with the opposite sex aside from having a sister. I'm mixed, so I'm on the uglier side of a human-face.

I'm skinny and weak on top of this and also unassertive.
>>
>>38968134
yeah, but unassertive by black/mixed standards isn't the same as unassertive by white standards. Tell me, how unassertive are you?
>>
>>38967709
Tell me whats debatable about having the same right to be here as you.

Oragnia
>>
>>38968183
I never say what's on my mind, and I just go with whatever is least likely to upset other people. I pretend to have no political views or ideas so as not to upset other people.

I never confront others unless it's absolutely necessary, and I'm an INFP.

Also, I'm not a straight black/white mix:
>>38966873
>>
>>38967781
She was Bosnian, wasn't she.
>>
>>38968134
I fucking hate men who are irresponsible enough to bring boys into the world, but not responsible enough to actually do their job and raise them to adulthood. Leaving a child solely in the care of a woman is a horrible fucking decision.

It's like you get to being an adult, and after getting no guidance on how to act, you have to be a man and you're now in charge of teaching the next generation how to act.

It's a joke, and I'm waiting for the punchline to come. Yet it won't be delivered...
>>
>>38966586
Blacks are like 13% of the population and commit half the murders. What do you expect, people to ignore that blacks are violent?
>>
>>38968231
>>38968183
I've never told my father I'm an atheist as he's a Christian, and I let my grandmother die believing I believed in a god of some sort.

I can't handle being in small rooms of people, but I don't know if that's changed since I was 18. I can't handle being the center of attention, and I get very upset to the point of tears when I'm in a room with too many for too long.
>>
also mixed race. I never asked for this.
>>
>>38968318
lel. Like life gives a shit what you want. Enjoy getting fucked up the ass for no reason!!!!
>>
>>38968279

Is he reasonable for the blacks that kill?
>>
>>38968341
>implying that hasn't already been my life from day 1
>>
>>38968269
also, as an addendum, I hate how modern psychology/psychiatry attempts to convince people that they are perfect as they are rather than getting them to actually improve and be less shitty.
>>
>>38968279

Please tell me how many blacks commit half of the murders.
>>
>>38966586
You have no reason to believe he was racist. Your conditioned to think that everything happens because of your skin colour.
>>
>>38968430

What other rason could it be.

Since he is a 4chan, he most likely does not dress like a criminal.

So why would the old man do this?
>>
>>38968430
>You have no reason to believe he was racist

Yet I do.
Whites are never stopped like that by other whites. It's obvious to me that life is that way when I see white people walking down the road shirtless. No one is calling the police in fear, etc.

There was no real issue with the way I was dressed as I wore a white t-shirt and blue jeans and sneakers. I had headphones in my ears, so I didn't exactly look poor.

It's merely a racial issue.
Why paint it as anything else?

Do you stop and question people walking down your road if they don't look suspicious?
>>
>>38968282
Why are we like this, blackbro?
>>
>>38966873
hi Colin Kaepernick
>>
File: blackiq.jpg (88KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
blackiq.jpg
88KB, 600x405px
>>38968530
We're just too far ahead of the curve.
>>
>>38968609
Oh please.

There's too much genetic variance for these charts to matter much.
>>
>>38968609
I'm not black, I'm referring to the plight of the robot.
>>
>>38966586
Man that sucks that happened to you anon, sorry to hear about that. At least he didn't go full Zimmerman mode on you.
>>
>>38968745
I think he only didn't do that because I'm not black.
>>
>>38968745
What's full Zimmerman mode? You mean the guy who saw someone who fit the description of a thief, who later was found out to actually be a thief and possibly THE thief?
>>
>>38966739
>That's what blacks mean when they say they're still oppressed in a way, because they have to deal with these hostile microaggressions everywhere they g

Have you ever been robbed? I live in Chicago, and was stared down by a couple black guys when I walked into a taco place at the edge of Grand. Lo and behold, they jack my bike after leaving the place. I'm not even rich in any way, have only 300 bucks to my name, but I could tell those guys did it anyway because "fuck whitey".

Just saying. It's not a one-sided thing. Black guys sometimes do try to psyche me out when I pass them by. It's a small thing, but that's the definition of microaggression.
>>
>>38968794
>Implying it's not a vicious cycle of "Fuck You" from both races
>>
>>38968807
>Just saying. It's not a one-sided thing
>>
>>38968780
You mean the guy the police told to leave the suspect alone and let the police handle it, but he didn't listen and decided he was the law.

If the tables were turned and some armed black guy who you didn't know was following you around in the middle of the night and wasn't a police officer, wouldn't you decide to defend yourself?
>>
>>38968909
>the police
It was a 911 operator whose advice can be freely disregarded by anyone as they are not law enforcement

It was proved and not even contested by the prosecution that Trayvon reached his father's house and turned around to circle back, and that Zimmerman was attacked while he was returning to his truck, with his keys in his hand.

The neighborhood watch was started after a home invasion by two teenage looking black men, who the police never apprehended. Trayvon's locker had stolen jewelry in it.

>but he dindu NUFFIN
>>
>>38968266
Yeah, she was Bosnian. Her parents left during the war, I think.
>>
>White male dating a Hispanic (indio) female
>Every time we go to a restaurant they give us two bills
>Convenience store clerks always follow us
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
There are way too many shitty threads on higher pages than this thread right now
>>
>>38966586
Lol just stop being a nigger bro
>>
>>38966586
Man wtf, shit ass neighborhood, feel bad for you man
>>
>>38966669
Is because they smell your betism, I always go for walk in the evenings, and strike convos with oldfags, I used to drink a beer with an old nam vet, he was a cool guy, passed away in 2015, he left me some woodworking tools.
>>
>>38966706
Varg your life just gets weirder and weirder
>>
>>38966739
You know, you had a point. But you lost everyone in this thread and you know exactly how.
>>
>>38971108
Well said, anon.
I wish people responded like this more often on the chans.
>>
>>38966827

I guess he should consider himself lucky then. Those microaggresions sound mighty dangerous!
>>
File: db06.jpg (16KB, 319x235px) Image search: [Google]
db06.jpg
16KB, 319x235px
>>38966586
>be dark skinned
>lived in two majority white cul de sac since I was child
>adopt caucasian qualities (like voice inflections, selflessness, and overall common sense) and their mannerisms.
>even went through a long phase of hating black people and denying my race (still do)
>despite this, people will still cross the street when we walk towards each other

It's happened rarely, and it might not even have been because of race; but I am insecure. Now I just automatically cross myself out of...respect? Fear?
>>
File: 1410827289627.jpg (12KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410827289627.jpg
12KB, 380x250px
>>38968794
>the actions of this group of people represent their whole races
I guess priests must all be rapists. I guess Japs must all be Samurai. I guess all white siblings sleep with each other.

>NOT
>>
>>38966586

thank god i am not mixed race

sorry that your parents made a horrible mistake OP
>>
>>38971108
He didn't have a point since he was trying to make it seem like something whites are doing to the others when really they're doing quite a lot to whites too.
>>
>>38966586
fuck off nigger
>>38968081
>thinks that refugees exist in every eu country
are you even trying?
>>
>>38966586
>be low income white
>take a shortcut through a nice neighborhood
>guy mowing his lawn gives me the stink eye
>jogging couple jog past me, both stare at me and begin to whisper and continue jogging after passing me
>ignore their stares and continue on my way
I wasn't even dressed in hoodies or anything, guess i looked too poor to live there
>>
>>38972685
>thank god i am not mixed race
you should get one of the genetic tests done. you know, just as a prank.
>>
>>38968499
>t-shirt, blue jeans and sneakers
You looked low income in a neighborhood too nice for "your kind", happens to white people too

>>38968807
>white peoples "fuck you" *whispering to each other after passing a niglet*
>black peoples "fuck you" Lets take the whiteys shit, lets beat him up and rape that white girl over there because they be raciss
>>
>>38966586
hey yeah

>working painting a house
>brown
>walking out the door
>5 cops point their weapons at my face
>do as they say
>they handcuff me and stuff me in the back of the police car
>run my ID
>never even got a parking ticket lol
>leave and have nightmares about getting shot

someone thought I was robbing the house and called the cops saying that I was stealing and also that I had a weapon on me.

just another day in america :)
>>
>>38972736
Even the European countries that have them have it easy compared to USA.
>>
>>38972940
Natural consequences of racial diversity.
It's bad for all the different groups in different ways.
>>
>>38966586
>Be black
>Decide to explore neighborhood
>Watch a guy actually make a mad dash off his porch towards his car while ticking his key fob cuz he saw me coming
>Sadly go home when I turn around to see him walking away from his car and realize why he ran like that in the first place

>Be taking a walk after college midterms
>Be content with the world
>See another black guy from my college just chilling as well
>Brotha stops in front of old white lady at a two seater cafe table to get something out of his bag
>She yanks her spare chair away and screams at him YOU CAN'T SIT HERE!
>He walks off obviously confused
>She sees me and screams DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO? WHY ARE THESE BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS SKULKING AROUND INSTEAD OF WORKING THEY NEVER HAVE JOBS
>Her daughter shushs her mother and quietly apologizes to me but the fuckin' damage is done
>tfw there was literally a bowling alley & walmart full of black workers right across the way from her

>Years later
>Bought a car
>Friend comes over to celebrate & we decide to just chill in the car
>White neighbor who lives a couple of doors down comes out of his apartment & stares hard at us sitting in the car
>Like a good neighbor I wave at him and he runs back into his apartment
>Same dude continues to watch me with my car practically every time I use it
>Some weeks later
>Find out he tried to have my car towed because he believed I was a squatter
>tfw he still tries to talk to people to find out/prove I'm not legit
>tfw been working two jobs practically nonstop for years to save for the car & the second I get it somebody wants to prove I didn't get it legally

Kind of fucks you up to realize that no matter how much you try to be "one of the good ones" they will still see the worst in you even if it's a lie.
>>
>>38973162
I mean it's just thinking that I was automatically doing something bad even though I had painting clothes and such.

met plenty of good whites and even have a white gf otherwise
>>
>>38966739
>microaggressions
Theres a shooting once a month around the block and i know people who've had their car stolen
go fuck yourself nigger
>>
Happened to me three times. I'm a brown dude.
Something like this happened on 2 separate occasions
>at the park that's literally a block from my house
>fourth of july
>enjoying the fireworks
>some white lady in a big group randomly walks past me and tells me to go back to my country
Second time
>pumping gas
>some white dude in a big truck is pulling out of the gas station
>I make eye contact with him
>starts flipping me off and giving me this mean smirk
>don't really know what to do so don't react and he drives off
Luckily I haven't really had anything too serious happen to me, just people being dicks for no reason. Still hurts tho.
>>
File: 8dd.png (269KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
8dd.png
269KB, 500x374px
>>38966586
Perhaps Chad's pawpaw was just picking at you because of your virgin walk?
>>
>>38973165
How old where you in the first example?
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.