[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So being NEET is wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 7

File: 1502294219340.png (520KB, 658x617px) Image search: [Google]
1502294219340.png
520KB, 658x617px
So being NEET is wrong?
>>
All landlords need to be shot
>>
>>38961442
but hes out the house working 12 hours a day 5 days a week while they're sucking the economy dry
>>
>>38961397
yes it is, get the fuck out of your house once in a while, geez

1/10 cuz i responded
>>
>>38961584
They're pretty much asking to give him back a good part (if not more) of the money he pays in taxes towards their benefits, and the guy refuses. What a fucking brainlet.
>>
>landlord leech gets mad at NEET leech
>>
Corbyn will allow people on benefits to lie to landlords about income
>>
>>38961638
after two years of doing nothing I'm just like them except I'm not fat, I don't have a partner and I live with my parents, I also don't claim anything because I'm only eligible for like 50 pound a week, I've actually gotten a bad back even though I'm a skinny runt, theres also a grinding sensation in my knees when I stand up for more than a few hours, thing is I don't even mind dying a virgin

like most of the girls here are just ugly and think about the same things usually clothes, parties, cake, drinking and how other people are living
dunno how I'll do it, I was considering buying fent off a dnm but going via drugs is apparently one of the easiest ways to botch it but I'm too scared to try anything else
>>38961648
the amount they get per week won't be much, it'll be more when they have to get an operation due to the health issues that come with being obese and charge the nhs a fortune
>>
>>38961747
How is the landlord a leech?
>>
>>38961870
The tenants pay all the money to maintain the property and they pay extra that's pocketed by the landlord. inb4 he had to buy it.
>>
>>38961939
Welcome to full Capitalism.
>>
>>38961397
>landlords
No sympathy
>>
>"You're depressed because you're not motivated"
Depression sucks all motivation out of you, the fucking idiot.
>>
>>38961939
the landlord leech provides housing. the leech leech (i.e. NEETs) contributes nothing. I'd shoot the NEET first since their life is truly disposable and worthless.

also, landlords have to provide repairs and maintainence, its what you pay for along with occupying their space. maybe some landlords are lucky enough to get free rent out of the deal (considering it's their property), but average small apartment landlords make little money and have to get a job, like the one in OPs pic.

get a job you fuckers
>uhh no one will hire me
bullshit. go volunteer somewhere on your autismbux until you've made a name for yourself
>uhhhhhh thats unrealistic and itll take too long
so what. do it anyway
>UHHHHHHHH muh capitalist oppression i refuse to play (((their))) game
kill yourself then. your life will amount to nothing anyway so whats the loss?
>>
>>38961870
>gubberment promised boomers a long retirement
>unsustainable due to the ever growing aging population thanks to health care improvements
>interest rates have plummeted and will never recover like 1995 japan
>buy up all the cheap housing and force the young working families into the rent trap to pay for your retirement

The old suck the life out of the young who should be starting families in their 20s. Instead they'll delay having kids at a young age due to not being financially stable and hold of till 40-50 and give birth to an autistic child. What's a better consumption of resources? A chav family having kids early or some old husk taking up a home for 25 years, having their life prolonged through expensive health care and then dieing of dementia at 96? Shipman knew this and was culling the old hags who should already be dead.

orognal comment
>>
File: 1501323914423.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1501323914423.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>38962286
>kill yourself then. your life will amount to nothing anyway so whats the loss?
That's not a valid reason to kill myself, Upsetting wagies like you and leeching of society to maintain my comfy lifestyle of vidya and anime is way better than killing myself. It's even better knowing that wagies like you are financing my neetbucks
>>
>defending a landlord
>ever

you guys are so cucked you've mistaken your cuckoldry for intelligence
>>
>stop sucking the life out of the country

Because hoarding ex-council properties and charging almost half of someone's wages just for the privallege of living in them isn't "sucking life out of the country" is it, Mr landlord?
>>
>>38962309
God it must suck to be poor with no inheritance to speak of
>>
>>38962309
I didn't want to get into the whole deal but yes, this is esentially what's been happening for decades.
Baby boomers fucking over the younger generations and then when we complain about shit like college costs, they call us lazy as if it were still possible to pay rent and tuition with one full time job.

People do take advantage of disability of course, but the landlord has no idea if that's really the case and it's much more likely he's just a bitter old boomer venting in an usually public way.
>>
>>38962598
>a bitter OLD boomer
>OLD boomer that has to work 12 HOURS for 5 DAYS a WEEK
doing a think
>>
>>38962835
>he's not exaggerating at all
2 hours of productivity, 8 hours sat on his fat ass and 2 hour commute time.
>>
>>38962924
b-but hes got the sympathy of thousands of daily mail online browsers in the comments
hes a hero, hes doing this country a great service by showing those l-leeches r-right
he has to get OUT of his HOUSE for 12 HOURS for 5 DAYS per WEEK
>>
>When a unemployed fattie can get a gf and you cant

Why even work bros?
>>
>>38963012
Because work will make you free
>>
>>38962286
>go volunteer somewhere on your autismbux until you've made a name for yourself
What a load of bullcrap
Please point me in the direction where I can volunteer as an engineer.
You think I fucking enjoy being a NEET? I've been applying for jobs for the past 2 years and haven't gotten even one offer. Now I have an inexplicable 2 year gap in my resume just adding fuel to the fire.
>>
aren't full time landlords basically NEETs anyway?

they just collect money for doing nothing simply because their name happens to be on the land registry for the piece of dirt that lies underneath the house

oh the fucking irony
>>
>>38963012
NEET's aren't really robots and never were. They were always just lazy normies who came here.
>>
>>38961397
Who flips like that?
>>
>>38963309

where have i heard that before
>>
>all the assblasted NEETs ITT
Mad you don't own any rental properties? Maybe you can be a self employed king if you stop being lazy lol
>>
>>38963816
NEET replaced hikikomori. It's too bad.
>>
Both parties are social parasites.
>>
>>38963815
There are a lot of jobs that could be considered "basically a neet".
At the very least, a landlord has to show apartments, ensure they're in good shape (which will probably require them to clean the place after someone moves out), deal with repairs whether it's doing it themselves or finding a professional that will do it for a good price, doing some paperwork here and there, dealing with uncooperative tenants, etc.
Don't get me wrong, you get a lot of free time to yourself, but your average neet would probably have a meltdown if he had to be a landlord.
>>
>>38961870
In the UK housing benifits is paid to the unemployed or disabled

private landlords charge 500bong a month for a shitty bedsit for these plebs and take the money. The state is throwing money at private landlords rather than building more social housing (which would negatively effect the housing market here)
>>
>>38963998
>At the very least, a landlord has to show apartments, ensure they're in good shape (which will probably require them to clean the place after someone moves out), deal with repairs whether it's doing it themselves or finding a professional that will do it for a good price, doing some paperwork here and there, dealing with uncooperative tenants, etc.
>but your average neet would probably have a meltdown if he had to be a landlord.

what are estate agents

most landlords contract out all the dirty work to somebody else and still get to keep 85-90% of the money
>>
>>38964033
You didn't answer the question lmao
>>
>>38961803
Too late Theresa
>>
>>38964050
Why are you so jealous? Just buy property and become a king yourself, nerd.
>>
>>38964056
he's taking government money

the landlord is a leech
>>
>>38964093
So you're just jealous lmao
>>
>>38964109
nah

he can suck my neet cock desu sempai
>>
>>38964079

yeah if only everybody owned 5 houses and rented them out, nobody would have to work and we'd all be rich, amirite?
>>
>>38962515
>t. assmad redditfag
>>
>man who earns money by doing fucking nothing all day tells other people who earn money by doing fucking nothing all day to stop being a waste

wow really activated my almonds.
>>
>>38964126
Obviously not everyone can own rental properties, we need stupid niggers like you to be our tenants after all lmao
>>
sounds more like a text from your retarded uncle that you only see on facebook than a message from a landlord. what does he care as long as he's getting paid? seems illegal. also the part about "Why should I [...]" confirms he's just butthurt he can't do the same
>>
>>38964155
t.butthurt wagie
>>
>>38964182
I haven't worked a day in my adult life because I made enough money in my teens to buy my first rental property. There is no excuse, you're just a dumb lazy nigger.
>>
>>38964155

ending every post with "lmao" doesn't make you a good troll it just makes you sound like a teenager

it doesn't really matter if we're jealous or not, the bottom line is that landlords are objectively parasites

if you want to brag about that fact go for it m8 but i don't see what your point is exactly
>>
>>38964152
Just because he's doing nothing now doesn't mean he got here by doing nothing. It's like saying Bill Gates is a fucking NEET. Please stop. Everyone looks down on you for a reason. It's because you've NEVER done anything.
>>
>>38964199
Nice redditspacing, renterbaby lmao. I worked hard to buy my property and I have a brain so I use it wisely, how does that make me a parasite? I'm trying to give you advice because my life is great and I want yours to be great too, but you're too stupid to understand that so you continue to live as a nigger lmao
>>
>>38964198
you seem pretty bootyblasted to me, stay mad
>>
>>38964241
Stay dependent on your parents/the state, I'm sure that will work forever lmao
>>
>Your bf has depression because he has no motivation as he has nothing to get up for every morning

When will we kill all normies?
>>
>>38964152
But anon, he works 12 hours a day! Out of the house!
>>
>>38964212
Also have to keep in mind that not all land owners can live off their rental properties alone, and many own other businesses or are still wageslaves.
>>
>>38964233

post land registry certificates or gtfo. the chances of somebody in that situation shitposting on here are fucking zero

it would make you a parasite because you would be collecting massive portions of people's salaries sourced from actual hard work (while doing nothing) simply on the technicality that your name is somewhere in a database

obviously people can't do that because houses now cost hundreds of grand and it's virtually impossible for anybody in the age demographic of this board to save that kind of money in a realistic time frame
>>
>>38961397
Here it's illegal to refuse a tenant for something like that
>>
>>38964212

By definition a landlord is someone who benefits financially from 'relative advantage' within a debt-based system.

This is destructive of wealth and unproductive. A human being who's forced to work to pay a huge sum of money to someone who already has a large amount of money is a whole human brain taken out of truly productive endeavour.

Also the landlord exists within a context of massive government subsidisation and support, the landlord benefits financially from government coercion but then complains about one aspect of government action - funding people with depression. So the landlord is not only exploitative scum, he's a hypocrite and just looking for any excuse to feel high and mighty over others.
>>
File: 1480934893872.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480934893872.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
>>38964364
Nice reddistpacing
>technicality that your name is somewhere in a database
I was going to reply seriously with proof but now I see you're just shitposting or are genuinely too retarded to understand property rights and basic economics.
>>
>>38964413

or you made it all up and you lack the ability to respond intelligently

gee i wonder which is more likely

PS:that is literally how land ownership works
>>
>>38963998
>dealing with uncooperative tenants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJLP3rWr6sg
>>
>>38964495

ooga booga mah haus
>>
>>38964479
Nice redditspacing. Care to explain how me purchasing land is a technicality?
>>
I could be described as a landlord but as I employ the services of a property management agency, I'm effectively a NEET.

Where does that leave me?
>>
File: 1502129957677.jpg (67KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1502129957677.jpg
67KB, 634x634px
>>38964495
>renting to niggers
>>
>>38964713
Somewhere between a self employed king and a NEETcuck, closer to the former.

Self employed > NEETcuck > wageslave
>>
>>38964734

>NEETcuck

In what was is the NEET being cucked? By whom?
>>
>>38964662

not if you can't even prove you ever have
>>
>>38964734
>NEETcuck

you don't belong here
>>
>>38964751
>By whom?
Himself. Being limited to paltry parental/government funds as a NEET when you can have virtually the same amount of free time being self employed with much greater resource income doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>38964777
>>38964751
just go away. neither of you should be on this board. being a NEET and being a robot are mutually exclusive
>>
File: 1401907142912.png (328KB, 368x388px) Image search: [Google]
1401907142912.png
328KB, 368x388px
>>38964751
>In what was is the NEET being cucked?
whomst'v'e'tb'qh
>>
>>38964772
Not at all because you don't even believe in property. Such is common among peasants that own none.
>>
>>38964782

The vast majority of small businesses fail. Self employment is no guarantee of income whatsoever.
>>
>>38964782

You're entirely re-defining the term, then. You cannot cuck yourself.

The wagecuck is cucked by his boss, the rich, and female workers who get a free ride. The NEET escapes this cuckoldry, even if his situation isn't ideal.

>>38964802

My mistake, replace 'was' with 'way'.
>>
>>38961442
no one has the right to live at the expense of others.
>>
>>38964782
if you're cucking yourself that means you aren't a cuck

>>38964798
i got trips and you're retarded, you're the one who doesn't belong here

t. an actual NEET
>>
>>38964782
>when you can have virtually the same amount of free time

Virtually 24/7/365? I really don't think so anon.
>>
>>38964806
There is no guarantee your parents will live forever or that the state will feed you forever. NEET is a safer option if you aren't very smart or are satisfied not being able to buy anime figurines or guns I guess.
>>
god damn liberal yahoos
>>
>>38964839
>tfw NEET with guns and anime toys
lifes good
>>
>>38964834
>t. an actual NEET
no shit faggot that's what I mean

>>38964830

said NEET's are just a different form of normie. The only real robots are people who are forced to work shitty jobs just to survive.
>>
>>38964828
>>38964834
>I'm not a cuck, I'm voluntarily accepting a lesser situation!
You're not a cuck if you're too stupid to ascend past NEETdom, I will grant that.
>>
>>38964830
>>38964867

Landlords don't live at the expense of others???
>>
>>38964897
If you want to be very literal, every human lives at the expense of other humans.
>>
>>38964897
There are landlords on /r9k/?
>>
>>38961397
What terrible arguments

>your bf has depression because he has nothing to get up for

That's because their isn't anything worth getting up for. Big deal I work 5 days a week as well. I force myself to go to the gym and I still feel like killing myself everyday. Work isn't a reason to get up.

Everyone who works should be shot. Everyone on this planet should just die out.
>>
>>38964930

You don't have to be very literal. Relatively speaking, there are people who earn their way, and people who exploit other people for money - throughout modern literature landlords have almost universally been seen as exploitative. The landlord uses the fact that he has wealth to exploit other people who are paupers in the market. Even a prostitute provides an actual service of value proportional to her cost.
>>
>>38964839

Yes but the average person starting a small business has a roughly 80% chance of it failing within a couple of years. During that time they will likely be working significantly longer hours than a wagecuck, barely managing to survive, and emerging with piles of debt at the end of it.

Realistically the chances of my parents dying are slim.... and evem if they did I'd get the house to myself and rent a room out for income, plus their savings. While the Conservatives in the UK have made some progress rolling back the welfare state, it's unlikely they will completely eliminate it anytime soon.
>>
why does he care if he's getting paid
sounds like jealousy
>>
>>38964995
>(((modern literature)))
lmao. The plebeians always sees those above him as exploitative, and he isn't necessarily wrong. Don't hate the player, hate the game, as it were.
>>38965012
Your parents are going to die one day, and I hope you do inherit and rent out rooms and it opens your eyes to the glories of rental properties and you invest in some. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38963748
>Please point me in the direction where I can volunteer as an engineer.
>You think I fucking enjoy being a NEET? I've been applying for jobs for the past 2 years and haven't gotten even one offer. Now I have an inexplicable 2 year gap in my resume just adding fuel to the fire.

Go to a shelter.
Build bunk beds.
Promote it to the news.
>>
That guy is 24?

He looks like he's 38
>>
You soft, fat fuckers make me sick.
Fuck that disgusting couple for failing to evolve. Fuck them for setting a precedent of degeneracy that you faggots then back fully. I hope they're evicted, forced apart, and succumb to the world and their respectively horrifying visages.
Everyone's unhappy and fuck people who try to stake a claim by being "more unhappy" than you. The reason why conservatives seem happier than you is because they've come to terms with the ruthless nature of being and continuing to be.
The fat fucks should honestly just kill themselves.
>>
>>38965072
the money they would pay his rent with is 100% taken from taxpayers, it's like they're just giving his own money back to him
>>
>>38965075

Sadly I don't think there would be any money left over to buy any property. I would have the house, and several grand a year in income from renting out a room or two, which I would have to spend the vast majority of. The savings would not be even close to buying a property.

I appreciate the rather odd sentiment of goodwill though.
>>
>>38964897
they don't they have to pay for everthing and they don't leech of taxpayers.
>>
File: cuckservative.png (359KB, 604x519px) Image search: [Google]
cuckservative.png
359KB, 604x519px
>>38965118
What the fuck are you even talking about?
Cuckservatives are the dumbest motherfuckers on two legs; Unless you take into account the scooter they ride around on. You're chimping out about something, I'm just not sure what it is.
>>
>>38963815
You've never owned old property, have you?
I've owned a few houses in my time, and rented them.

Now, you don't work 9-5 like most folk, your average day is only about 3-5 hours, but several times a year, the shit will hit the fan, and you'll have to work 12 hours a day for several weeks at a time and spend tens of thousands of dollars on upkeep for property every year.

For example, I had a property where the water heater sprung a silent leak, and the tennants didn't notice it until the heater had filled the entire HVAC unit with water and destroyed the platform it was on.

It took me 4 weeks to drain, clean and fix the HVAC unit, remove the old water heater, rebuild the platform, and have a plumber install the new tank, install new piping for the new tank, and replace the main coolant line for the AC because it had gotten crushed.

Then I had to get new permits for everything, have a county inspector approve it, and I got shit from the tenants the entire time because the new water heater took a week to get shipped to their home, and three days for me to find a contractor willing to install it for under $5000 during peak building season.

The entire fiasco cost me $12,000 all told.
that house is in the red for me until Feb. 2020, and their fatass 400 pound kid just broke the upstairs toilet and now I need to replace the entire subfloor, tiles, and tub in there (the tub will not survive removal to get to the subfloor).
That's another $8000+.

If this was my only property, I'd be in deep debt.
>>
>>38964939
>There are landlords on /r9k/?

Hey-lo!
>>
>>38964050
>most landlords contract out all the dirty work to somebody else and still get to keep 85-90% of the money

More like 40%-30% if absolutely NOTHING goes wrong that year. Rentals are taxed at a higher rate than homes, and I need to also pay income taxes. I also need to maintain the property and pay for water, garbage, and other utilities you aren't paying for.

Also, unless you have 6 months of operating expenses socked away, you're one disaster away from going bankrupt.

I also still need to maintain and pay for the property whether it has someone in it or not.
If the property is more than 20 years old, the chances of that happening are next to zero.
>>
>>38965297
Hey motherfucker.
Bet you hoped I'd already left, but nope! I'm here to tell you to fuck off. All you unemployed daddy's-money fuckerels can die in an oven. Taking my money on the pretext of defenselessness... the nerve! It angers me to the bone. I can't just stand idle while fat people establish mezzanine over the strong and the just.
Clearly you, on the other hand, would rather people like me remained living to provide your basic necessities, which you then take for granted like a pet pig.
Don't you get it, you scum? Without muscular, capable individuals such as myself, your sloth-and-gluttony gene would die off! And yet we must sustain you to sustain ourselves!
You are the pinnacle of evil, and someday your blood will run in the streets because you can't run.
>>
>>38965318
This is why you always remodel and upgrade before you rent. It'll save you much headache and increase the value of the property.
>>
>>38965426
Top kek. It wouldn't even surprise me if this wasn't shitposting or bait. This is just the kind of autistic rant a cuckservative would actually make. Hats off to you, lad.
>>
>>38962598

Read the article man. The landlord's 32, only 7 or so years older than the couple.

He's not an old boomer living on retirement he's a construction worker working 12 hours a day.
>>
>>38965498
Yeah, thanks fag. While you're at it, why don't you stop by the welfare office to cop a cheque and pay for your metal dragon dildo.
You're so out of your league, you little fuck. You want to step up the pecking order, huh? You wanna speak to me like my equal? It can only be that you're confused as to where you stand in all of this.
I'll keep it simple: respect your superiors, or else this will just repeat itself over and over, and always end with your upper half stuffed in a garbage can while I fuck shit up through your throat and out your mouth.
>>
>>38965571
Why are you still LARPing as a boomer? Nobody is taking the bait, friendo.
>>
>>38965596
I'm not a boomer, cunt.
I'm self-made in 2017. Does that sound like a boomer to you? I'll spell it out real slow for ya:
H-O-M-O N-O-V-I-S
I'm above and beyond. Not worried about anything, that is except for serving pathetic little shits like you as a pastime. Yeah, I think it's time for you to shut up. Nobody cares about your opinions; they're weightless and see-through, like air. All this thick smoke? I'm giving that off. I'm the incalculable variable, and you're like the failed mk2___. You get the idea.
Now why don't you run off to the park to kill valuable time because you can't stand the thought of being so useless that it might as well not exist.
>>
>>38965555
>he's a construction worker working 12 hours a day
And he thinks his opinions on mental health matter lol
>>
>>38965791
As for you, little bitch, I'd get in the ring and smack you around like a puppy.
Depression, hey? Probably from people like me earning all that you ever cared about while your trembling, open palm remains ever-empty. Specky little fag.
Depression is a meme for the unintelligent.
Stay subtly mad, you subhuman burden.
>>
>>38961397
the landlord did nothing wrong
wage cucks will inherit the earth
>>
>>38965497
Some of these things you never see coming.
that property was built in the 60s and passed inspection with flying colors after the roof was replaced, and the water heater was only 4 years old.

Also, I don't think ANYTHING could have prevented Lardo Jr. from breaking that toilet.

He's a nice kid, but he's the size of like 3 people, and he moved in to help his mother pay for medical bills and take care of her. He's not a leech or a NEET or anything. Just a fatass.
>>
File: faggots.png (317KB, 466x581px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
317KB, 466x581px
>>38965904
>>38965705
Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate both of you. Both of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have either of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you both take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than ''jack off to naked drawn Japanese people''? I also got straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me). You are both faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It's you faggots.
>>
>Just get a job, it's not hard!
Gee what great advice, if I had only heard that wisdom years ago. I wouldn't own 7k to a shitty University, and be sat on the dole filling in fake job applications to meet the dumb quota while begging for part time work.
>>
>>38961397
>So being NEET is wrong?
only if you receive money from the government.
if you are on welfare while you are able to work, you are profiting from money stolen by the state from honest working people. when day of the rope comes, you'll be treated as any common thief.
>>
>>38963748
Why do you think you deserve to be an engineer?
I know a guy, kind of like you, who studied engineering. He couldn't find a job for like a year. But instead of whining about it, he sucked it up and got a job at a factory. It's not a nice, comfy engineering job, but it's good honest work and he makes 40k a year which is decent enough.
Suck a dick, you entitled prick
>>
>>38961397
absolutely fucking based landlord

its not their place to say shit though
>>
>>38966310
It isn't that hard really. Unless you're trying to work at a big place like Toyota where you get two thousand a week, it's pretty easy.
>>
>not having a family member that can buy a house on rates in my case 300euros a month and gift it to you when they die
>not letting the government literally pay for your house every month

Topkek what losers
>>
>>38962286
>landlords have to provide repairs and maintainence
lots of landlords make you pay a deposit when you get the place and every time you renew the contract and take money from there for maintenance and repairs
>>
>>38962309
Brit kills 250+ w/o a firearm, hypodermic abolishment when?
>>
>>38964495
>he relaxed

Deserved what came to him to be desu
>>
>>38965297
>I believe in hard work, and personal responsibility.
>Surely we're all past that racism now?

What the fuck is wrong with these statements? How much of a cucked liberal idiot do you have to be to think there is anything wrong with these statements?
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.