[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between teenage/young relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

What's the difference between teenage/young relationships and adult (21+) ones? 21 year old khv here.
>>
>>38959335
The only real love and affection happens in teenage relationships.

Even if you lose your KHVness, adult relationships will pale in comparison.
>>
>>38959351
Probably this. 23KV here. I'm assuming that people become jaded or blase. You kind of know what to expect and you don't become super attached.

How many 20+ people are depressed when they break up?
>>
>>38959351
I would think that teenage love is all based of physical attraction, no? Pernsinalities haven't fully developed yet. But then again I have no experience so I'm probably wrong.
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (285KB, 648x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
285KB, 648x1308px
>100 point achievement for such a suicidal move.
Seems about right.
>>
>>38959335
Who does that criminal think he is marrying a nice good woman
Shit like this is why I don't have a gf.
Women are stupid cunts who want to fuck gangbangers instead of nice people
>>
When you're young, your view of love is more idealistic. Having someone be your first kiss and first time holding hands and so on means a lot at that point and both sides are usually earnest and eager to please the other side, and usually insecure about themselves and as a consequence put more effort.

Adult relationships are more plain, I would say. It's standard and you've seen it before. It'll be hard for a side, especially the woman, to really put in effort unless they really like the guy because it the relationship isn't that special. There are exceptions but most relationships fall into these categories from what I've seen.
>>
>>38959433
I like that picture. me gusta da picturo
>>
>>38959504
>pink hair
>good woman
>>
>>38959516
Oh I forgot to add, most teenager relationships are about outward attraction, you can say physical appearance but the way someone talks or their mannerisms also count. Adult relationships also have that, but tack on a bunch of stuff as well: you'll be judged on things like job, future prospects, previous relationships, and so on. I would say it feels more artificial in that regard whereas in teenagers it feels like there's less expectation, less burden and you're simply people who like each other.
>>
>>38959335
>Got first gf at 19
>Now broke up at 20

If I do get another it's not gonna be the same
>>
File: 1501921530713.jpg (472KB, 2481x2625px) Image search: [Google]
1501921530713.jpg
472KB, 2481x2625px
>>38959335
in teenage and young relationships you can fuck a lot and have fun doing stuff that teenagers would and +21 the bitch wants to marry you and become fat if you look like good enough provider
>>
>>38959619
Proves to me that teenage love is one of the purest forms of love
>>
File: 1496549012536.png (117KB, 475x436px) Image search: [Google]
1496549012536.png
117KB, 475x436px
>>38959433
>Beta nice guy's are actually Chad
>All women are like this one yet it isn't a more well known meme outside of communities that are notorious for not getting girls
>Thinking the ugly girl with retarded standards will actually get an 8/10 6'2" guy to date her
>Literally marrying a bitch
>All marriages end because the woman cheats then acts like a bitch.
>>
>>38959376
This desu. Adult relationships just don't mean anything to people anymore. Once you've done it a bunch of times you'll barely feel anything. This also results in people being far more eager to break up instead of toughing it out through hardships in a relationship. Normalizing having many relationships instead of a special few is likely one of the things killing modern marriage. People just don't care anymore.
>>
>>38959942
This is supported by studies which show that the more partners someone has had, the higher the chance their marriage ends in a divorce.
>>
Where the fuck are the normies at? We know you're here and we need answers.
>>
>>38959335
Teenage= physical attraction
Adult= overall attraction
>>
>>38960381
Question was answered several times already
>>
>>38960426
>Teenage= physical attraction
>Adult= financial attraction
There you go.
>>
File: IMG_1004.jpg (577KB, 1837x1355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
577KB, 1837x1355px
>>38959335
Teenage relationships are for experimenting and figuring out the dynamics of different types of relationships. Hey don't mean much but they can of you stick it out. Adult relationships are vastly different because at that point you're taking care of yourself and you probably have a different mindset than when you were a teenager. Now you should know what you want out of a lasting relationship and what's good for you in the long run.

Basically is too vastly different places in your life so your relationships will be different as much as you've grown. Pic related is gfs tiddys fyi
>>
22 here. 21 year old gf and I broke up at the beginning of the summer over a bad fight after a year and a half relationship. Now she's fucking drug dealing nigs for free weed. Feels really bad and I miss her every day
>>
>>38960785
She was probably doing that before the break-up, anon. If that helps.
>>
>>38960803
Not really, idk. She's always been a heavy weed smoker but I don't think she ever cheated on me. I'll never get back that year and a half but the good news is now I've refined my tastes and know not to fall in love with degenerate druggy sorority whores. Just gonna focus on finishing undergrad then work on my MBA. So I guess that's my take on how my relationships have changed
>>
>>38960803
Not really, idk. She's always been a heavy weed smoker but I don't think she ever cheated on me. I'll never get back that year and a half but the good news is now I've refined my tastes and know not to fall in love with degenerate druggy sorority whores. Just going to focus on finishing undergrad then work on my MBA. So I guess that's my take on how my relationship preferences have changed
>>
File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>>38959335
>20 years old
>Thinking about just committing suicide

Life doesn't feel like it's worth it.
I don't think its felt like it's worth it since I was 11 years old.

I don't want to be a part of it anymore.

I think having a job is what will kill me.
>>
lol jon jones would fuck ur mums pussy so hard she would have a 2nd interracial kid that would then fuck u up everyday and u would end up haitng urself and calling urself jon jones' little nigger btich and then killing urself shut the fuck up u fucking fat pussy white boi fag nigga gay shit bitch cunt twat ass pussy sissy faggot u know for a FUCKING FACT that if u were to ever come evne close to the fucking octagon u would start shaking in nervousness so shut the fcuk up u pansy ass no macsulinity no testosterone fucking non-man faggot. jon might be a reject of heavy weight didvison but ur a fucking reject of life's good genetics.
Sn
>>
>>38961010
>heavy smoker
That shit costs anon. She was fucking for weed. Which I always thought was dumb until someone pointed out that I had done it too.

Oh well
>>
>>38959663
just lol at this cope
>>
>>38961379
It's not considered that bad when guys do it. As long as you didn't suck the dealers dick or anything. The dealer would have to be female. Right, anon? Right?
You didn't do anything that would make your mother cry, surely.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.