[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right lads, I've got a job for you wonderful retards. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 77.png (789KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
77.png
789KB, 1440x900px
Right lads, I've got a job for you wonderful retards. How do I fuck over my asshole friend in the best way (without breaking the law)?
>>
fuck his asshole, friend
>>
You need to be more specific. How, exactly, do you wanna fuck him over? Do you just wanna prank him, or do you wanna ruin his life/job/relationship?
>>
>>38959244
create an elaborate fake greetext with lots of pathos that demonizes your friend and post it on /b/ with his info

maybe 1 or 2 autists will send him a "fuck you" or something
>>
You don't sound like a very good friend OP and I don't think you should go fucking over your friends. Don't do anything, even if you find a link to a guide on how to do it

Unrelated link
http://www.textfiles.com/anarchy/MISCHIEF/ruin.txt
>>
>>38959244
>Right lads, I've got a job for you wonderful retards. How do I fuck over my asshole friend in the best way (without breaking the law)?
trick him into letting you suck his dick and lick his balls. oh, will he be embarrassed.
>>
>>38959244
well this has been a resounding failure so far
>>
>>38959556
**I thought you autists were supposed to be creatively evil but I guess not
>>
File: comeonman....png (41KB, 277x280px) Image search: [Google]
comeonman....png
41KB, 277x280px
>>38959556
idk man, i think u have too high of an opinion of 4chan
we arent the awesome original people u think we are
not only that, but u didnt give us a drive to think of doing things like that or any parameters for us to work around
you are also obviously a newfag
>>
>>38959556
read this originally plox >>38959288
>>
>no greentext
>expects anything

You think you can get just get something for free, op?
>>
>>38959244
long-term psychological torture.
>>
>nothing illegal
Well that rules out everything worthwhile
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>38959288
something that will really inconvenience them and make their life a pain in the ass.

>>38959735
oh alright then

>be me
>14
>on family vacation
>curiousgeorge.png
>stick toothbrush up ass
>later that night
>see cousin brushing teeth with it
>mfw
>>
>Make a grindr account with friends face and name
>Constantly talk to guys close to area.
>Stand them up

Not only will word get around that your friend is a massive homo. People will also think he is bad person for standing people up.
>>
>>38959849
>something that will really inconvenience them and make their life a pain in the ass.
As long as it's nothing illegal, there's practically nothing you can do. Maybe sign up their address and email to survey companies? That might be identity theft though.
>>
>>38959849
>14
well that explains why you are so fucking inept on this website

why did u post this here and not /b/ u underage
>>
File: download (4).jpg (5KB, 193x193px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
5KB, 193x193px
>>38959935

past tense anon. I'm not autistic enough to do that in adulthood unlike you
>>
>>38960002
>saving the thumbnail
mediocore b8 r8 5/10 made me reply
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38960002
>implying arent still 14

your posts only make it more and more obvious u are underage
>>
>>38960062
ha very interesting. do you have any actual contributions to make though?
>>
>>38959872
not bad. also believable as several people see him (and i am almost certain) he is closeted
>>
>>38960195
idk, maybe u should say why you want to do this
also, >>38959872 is a good idea
>>
File: img01.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
img01.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>38960195
just stop, nobody that isn't underage/newfag makes posts like this
>>
>>38960305
well there's not much I can say. do you at least have any ideas?
>>
File: gunchicken.jpg (26KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
gunchicken.jpg
26KB, 360x360px
>>38960420
>well there's not much I can say. do you at least have any ideas?
GIVE US THE FUCKING REASON U WANT TO MESS WITH YOUR FRIEND
HOLY SHIT
>>
Once i forgot my cooking utensils at my work and my chef took them and froze them in a block of ice

it was a huge pain in the ass to get them out
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.