[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do women have no actual interests? It seems like they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_1055.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.png
1MB, 750x1334px
So why do women have no actual interests?
It seems like they're never really passionate about anything. It seems they're only slightly interested in subjects, but it never occupied their life.

What goes on in their mind the entire time when it doesn't have any passionate interest or aim?
>>
I can't type 3 words without getting angry and then deleting my post.
>>
And you do? Do video games really trump making memories traveling/nights out?
>>
Married with kid here. What runs through my mind? Literally everything. What we'll eat, what school will be like, what chores to do first, what I'll eat, remember my meds, run errands, etc.

Sometimes I'll be occupied with a hobby, but I've lost some interest in nice hobbies of mine because of life. I really do wanna get back into them though. It's just a matter of putting time aside to just relax and do something I enjoy.
>>
>>38958998
Marie curie says hello

But really they have no incentive to
They need to just get along with people and look pretty and they can get everything could want in life

Men have to have passion and drive to be seen as valuable
>>
>>38959057

So nothing interesting runs through your mind. Just the daily grind.
>>
>>38958998
A lot wait until they're in a relationship to claim interests that their partner has. Some claim quirky interests like painting or generic music.
tl;dr it's hard to find an intelligent woman that also interests you
>>
If you cast aside modern day feminism which have confused women to no end

At it's core, women are hard wired to follow men. To find a mate and be his sidekick in his own goals and dreams.

Women today don't know that's their core genetic code, instead they just run around without reason anymore.

Sure this sounds extremely sexist, but it's a reality that we all turn a blind eye to and instead say "So why do women have no actual interests? " There is your REAL answer.
>>
>>38958998
Having no passion for anything is a robot thing, retard.

I loose interest in anything pretty quickly too.
Never did anything over a long period of time, except fapping, and essential sustainment.

The girls your are talking about are passionate about make-up, parties and riding the cock carousell.
>>
Their hobby is getting fucked by Chad and the process of getting to that point. That includes talking to their female "friends" about this endeavor.

It's awful how there's not a single woman out there, whose whole world does not solely revolve around male attention.
>>
>>38959059

I'm obsessed with history.
It didn't grant me much value in life. In fact, if I even bring up the subject I just weird out everyone in the room with my knowledge on it.
So I avoid bringing it up most of the time. And honestly, I don't mind. It is what it is. Still, gtfo with this crap that men pursue interests because then they're more 'valuable' on whatever market we're talking here.
>>
>>38958998
If you're going to rag on people for having no personality beyond being social, 5/8 of the people in your photo that look like that are guys.
Boring people exist on both sides of the fence, you just notice it in women because they're who you're interested in.
>>
Most people are poor uninteresting dullards condemned to live their lives behind a grey scrim of bovine obedience. I personally volunteer and have a wide variety of hobbies and interests as well as a career plan. Most people put little thought into anything they do.
>>
>>38958998
a little out of place. this board is a place for people without any interests or motivations.

the concept that 4 billion people presumably have no passion for anything just because you got rejected by a girl is reasonable in some ways, and you can discuss how interested you are in thinking about those 4 billion in a toxic unproductive way, but if your point was true then they would all be like robots
>>
>>38958998
>It seems like they're never really passionate about anything. It seems they're only slightly interested in subjects, but it never occupied their life.
sounds like me OP, but im a guy
>>
>>38959101
The market is society
Thought history it has been more beneficial for men to pursue a specific interest because it would give them access to more resources.

I'm not saying they are doing this consciously, that's just how we evolved
>>
>>38959101
>Still, gtfo with this crap that men pursue interests because then they're more 'valuable' on whatever market we're talking here.
you think that, but you're mistaken. girls are strongly attracted to men who are passionate about interests. if there is a girl around you who finds you physically attractive, you can really close the deal with your passion for history. it takes the pressure off her to be interesting and lead the conversation. she can just listen and ask questions and such.
>>
>>38959101

For me it's even worse.
I'm interested in mysticism. It's like literature for monks basically.
Not a single woman, except only some mentally ill chicks, touch that shit.
>>
>>38959185
>sounds like me OP, but im a guy
because you are not in man mode at the moment, trying to acquire female resources or better yourself to make yourself more valuable. there's something wrong with you at the moment. it's not a big deal, but that's the situation.
>>
>>38959290
>For me it's even worse.
>I'm interested in mysticism. It's like literature for monks basically.
>Not a single woman, except only some mentally ill chicks, touch that shit.
you just need to learn how to present it better.
>>
>>38958998
My girlfriend has more interests than me
>>
>>38959290
yoga is one of the most popular athletic activities for girls. you can't get away with being "special" doing some spiritual transformation shit. the way you repel girls is the same way that some people who like photography or alcohol repel girls, just by being autistic.

if you said aerospace engineering or AI, yes i believe it's hard to talk to a majority of girls having that lens in front of you most of the time. but philosophical trivia? no.
>>
>>38959367

Dude, no.
Chicks are interested in yoga because it gives them an excuse to take selfies.
They could care less about Hatha Yoga or Trul Khor or whatever.

And philosophy to chicks is emotive psychologizing. Hardly anything that applies logic to a given case.

Literature and arts, MAYBE. Because artists are just skilled pseuds anyways.
But even then their take on it is extremely meme tier.
>>
>>38959059
Marie Currie was the assistant to her husband and his partner, who were the actual physicists. She wrote no ground breaking research, and is only shoehorned into physics because of Feminism.
>>
>>38959092
Camile Paglia (old school style feminist) argues that the only times women have actually contributed in history were when they were outliers who were cold, unemotional, and obsessive, because those are productive male traits
>>
>it's another "I never had and will never have a girlfriend because I'm 2deep4them" episode
Whatever helps you cope.
>>
File: superiorwhitemales.jpg (706KB, 1972x1250px) Image search: [Google]
superiorwhitemales.jpg
706KB, 1972x1250px
>>38958998
Because they're women not men, women are a resource men need to conquer the world
give women rights and they will surely degrade and destroy nations
Not even memeing
this is why islam is spreading so fast becuase they don't give their women any rights, and also this is why germany and sweden is getting cucked beyond belief
>>
>>38959045
>Do video games really trump making memories traveling/nights out
I used to hitch hike before some dumb cunt made it illegal.
I also sports shoot and do pottery while learning to grow stuff.
I used to also used to do vandalism shit.
>>
>>38959290
Hey me too, what kind of mysticism?
>>
>tfw obsessively passionate about death/decomposition
>studying to make a career out of it
>absolutely fascinated with the cycle of decay
>when I see or hear about a corpse I NEED to learn as much about it as possible
>my collection of books, drawings, photographs, travel and experiences could put a body farm to shame
>also have other hobbies like gardening and gothic lolita but still tie in my love for morbidity to pretty much everything I do

Of course when I talk about this with anyone IRL about this they either dismiss me as edgy, think I watch too much TV and want to be like some CSI character, or get weirded out. Luckily I have other hobbies that I can use as an alternative but it's impossible to explain the sheer amount of time and energy I spend on my main interests. My coworkers and family are never satisfied with my explanations of why I want to get into the field I do or how I'm not bothered by the dead, so I've learned not to talk about it. The passion, interest and aim is there but I have to hide it from most of the people I interact with. I imagine there's plenty of other women who also put up a front to hide the intensity of their interests and to be more socially acceptable, too.
>>
>>38959539
Camille is also an angry old lesbian. So her opinion of men is a little.......... obscured. She even divorced her female life partner, so in the end she is a rather unhappy and cold person herself
>>
>>38959482
>reduces yoga practice to an excuse to take selfies
how old are you?

it doesn't matter if they "could care less," Einstein, they are perpetually ready and willing to discuss philosophy/spirituality. if you have a decent grasp of communication skills, you will be loved by most women talking about mysticism or divinity or any related subject. i WISH i could develop abstract thinking a little better because women can go on forever about their fantasies or morality. i have to resort to telling stories about fun, unique events which are finite.
>>
File: 762864518365.gif (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
762864518365.gif
89KB, 400x400px
>>38959045
One of my best memories are from videogames
>just bought left for dead 1
>had just moved to a new house
>mom is a slut so it was my new step dads farm
>sheep farm, very comfy place
>I got a small room with a closet, a bed and computer desk
>it was winter at the time
>I would spend the entire night playing left 4 dead while I heard the winter winds howling outside
>just started high school and those normals in my class kept inviting me out to party
>but I stayed inside to play left 4 dead
>during the day when I didn't play I helped out at the farm which was also very comfy

I was so comfy at the time
I started going out later in my life but I realized soon how fucking shallow and retarded partying really is
>hurr I'm gonna go drink expensive poison, destory my hearing with loud music while at the same time make a fool out of myself
>>
>>38959586
k, have your (you)
what does this have to do with anything itt?
>>
>>38959682
>but I realized soon how fucking shallow and retarded partying really is
I used to go when some friends were dragging me, and I hated it so much I wanted to punch people. Now I have different friends who like slightly different things and I'm actually enjoying it.
>>
>>38959608
But she actually doesn't advocate that women behave that way; she's just said that's the reality of male/female differences. she just considers herself that type of outlier
>>
>>38959608
She's also talked about the importance of men having masculine traits and protecting those male/female differences for western civ's sake; kind of a real ass nigga desu
>>
>>38959057
everything that runs through your mind is brain dead easy to solve
>>
>>38959631

28. Why does my age matter?
I know chicks well in their 30's doing yoga. Not a single one could be sold on someone expounding upon Vajrayana.

At one point, a man, when he has an interest, the returns diminish, if his interest is applied to winning the attraction of women.
Expertise at a certain point will not get chicks wetter, so to speak.

>they are perpetually ready and willing to discuss philosophy/spirituality

Lol, I'm not a robot at all, and this ain't the case at all. Most women wanna talk about fun, unique events and sometimes have an intermezzo of something more thought -provoking. But that's rare. And they're usually the ones who will change topics after 5-10 minutes into it.

And don't give me this fucking bullshit of "oh you just haven't met enough people". I travel all the time. Hang out at hostels. Go to bars. Clubs. Gigs. Use online apps to meet some fringe folks instead of regular folks. You fucking name it.
After almost 3 decades, you see a pattern. And I've accepted this, for the most part, but that doesn't mean it doesn't annoy the fuck out of me.
>>
>>38959703
Thanks for the (you) I obviously didn't deserve it for wording my post so poorly.

I was talking about having an actual interest that I'm passionate about. Tried explaining further that some people like me might downplay their interests too, making it seem like fewer women have serious interests than there really are. Is that clearer?
>>
>>38959586
Wanna be my girlfriend? I'm dying of cancer, we can have a good time and then when I die you can keep me in a room and watch me decompose.
>>
>>38959786
>28
>3 decades
Make that 1 decade for the subject at hand
>>
>>38959586

You're probably ugly and/or have off-putting fits that make you unable to have a relationship.
>>
>>38958998
Many women are very passionate about make up, fashion, children, etc. Things that will increase their sexual market value to men. The reverse is the same. You'll rarely find a man who allows their interests to occupy their entire world.
>>
>>38958998

A lot of younger girls (children) can be quite interesting, they have hobbies and things they like to do. Likewise, older women often have interesting skills and stories to tell.

There's a vacuum in the middle though, where all their interests seem to collapse into eating food (that other people have skillfully prepared), being transported to far-away places (to look at accomplishments of other cultures and civilizations), and buying nice things (that other people have cratfted).
>>
File: IMG_20170809_140352.jpg (95KB, 590x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_140352.jpg
95KB, 590x480px
>>38959808
Wew
I have a gf who wouldn't be very happy about that but I'll keep your offer in mind cancer bro

>>38959862
I have no trouble with relationships and look fine. The interest is genuine, not born out of a lack of options or anything else like that.
>>
>>38959682
>>hurr I'm gonna go drink expensive poison, destory my hearing with loud music

I know that feeling nigga. A few months ago my girlfriend started crying a week before my birthday because she wanted to throw me a party and I was dead set on not having one.
>birthday comes up
>throws me a fucking surprise party after I just worked a 16 hour shift for overtime pay
>she spends 300 bucks out of pocket for god knows what
>doesn't even know my friends so she just invites all my co workers and random kids off my Facebook that I hate
>Was going to to my actual friends house with a couple of buddies with my laptop and have a LAN party like we use to 8 years ago
>Get stuck cleaning my fucking apartment
>Huge argument afterwards
>She starts to cry again saying how she doesn't understand me

All I wanted was to order a pizza and play some Mario Kart with my friends I rarely get to see...
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 713x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 713x611px
>>38959573
>germany allows muslims to come in at a high rate
>muslims are against giving women power
>germany still gets "cucked"
you thoroughly destroyed your own logic there, trumptard
>>
>>38959099
>It's awful how there's not a single woman out there, whose whole world does not solely revolve around male attention.
This is what bitter virgins actually believe. You'll never get a girlfriend with that mindset, buddy.
>>
>>38959099
>It's awful how there's not a single woman out there, whose whole world does not solely revolve around male attention.

Says the guy on the board devoted to people whose lives revolve around lack of female attention.
>>
>>38959099
Straight mens' worlds literally revolves around women, though. Even men who claim to hate women do almost nothing but talk and think about them.
>>
>>38959974
Because germany still have womens right you doffus.
There is no muslims in the german political system that can change this yet
>>
>>38960046
And straight womens' world revolved around men. Wow its almost like we were made for each other or something!!!!
>>
>>38958998
A lot of women are pretty into their interests, it's just that many of these interests aren't front and center in their public identity as it is with some guys. Girls are surprisingly crafty and knowledgeable about random shit that most guys never think about. You ever try to put together a photo book together for someone and then you see the shit that girls make for each other? Freaking masters of craft. I was feeling ill and some girls I knew were having a long discussion on the myriad benefits of different teas for common ailments. Just because they don't wear their dragon ball Z shirts around doesn't mean they aren't into things. They just don't advertise it so you won't know unless you see them doing it. Dancing, Instruments, Art, Crafts, all the shit robots don't do so it makes sense why you don't notice.
>>
>>38959774

Considering so many people bitch about men not "being masculine" anymore I don't think her self-serving message was heard either way.
>>
File: IMG_1345.jpg (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1345.jpg
197KB, 1280x720px
Arthur Schopenhauer noticed that. Women have ZERO interests or hobbies besides what they think will attract a man.

Ask a woman her hobbies and I bet money she learned from her boyfriends or maaaybe father.

>Woman learns you like anime

Watch her try talking to you about entry level shit like she's always liked it

>Woman knows you like playing piano
Oh how interesting, so does she outta nowhere!
>>
>>38960441
My experience shows otherwise.
>>
>>38959023
There are many things that I don't say and do for the reason
>>
File: 1436380737285.gif (114KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1436380737285.gif
114KB, 170x170px
>>38959045

-Video Games
-Drawing
-Computer Building
-Cooking

I don't really count "hanging out" as a hobby, but I do get a lot of simple happiness just being around friends not doing much in particular.

Your turn
>>
>>38959057
>What we'll eat, what school will be like, what chores to do first, what I'll eat, remember my meds, run errands, etc.

Basic human thoughts are what you're using to justify lack of hobbies.

Truly amazing
>>
I used to have a few, but people ruined them. I enjoyed cooking but it suddenly became a man hobby. I also make arts and crafts, but way too many people tried to buy stuff from me.
>>
File: 1445218633903.gif (2MB, 272x220px) Image search: [Google]
1445218633903.gif
2MB, 272x220px
>all the people pretending to be girl itt
>all the people actually falling for it
>>
When I was still with my GF, she would text me pretty much every single bit of her day. She did a lot of shit.

>singing
>cooking
>drawing
>piano
>extroverted, large social circle but chooses to stay at home at times so bassicly "le introvertt!!! xxxDDD"
>these are things that she was passionate about, other than piano which she didn't really like doing that much

Now, myself on the other hand

>boxing
>lift
>low social circle (introverted but painful throw myself into uncomfortable situattions to make friends. it's much easier when you're somewhat strong and know martial arts to a certain degree.)

People have a point when they say that women are much different from men, but you have to realize that a lot of what they say is just crap and them trying to justify their failures. Women are people, even if different that doesn't mean that they're machines that only care about fucking the most good looking guy at any given occasion.
>>
You're deluding yourself if you think the average male is remotely interesting and has loads of interesting hobbies
>>
>>38959970
tell her about the MBTI meme. You might be able to get your point across with that. why are you on this board, btw?
>>
>>38958998
>implying robots are passionate about anything
>implying most of us don't just sit staring at the ceiling with an album playing
>>
>>38959482
>skilled pseuds
stopped right there
>>
>>38959099
>lesbians don't exist
>it's the jews
>>
>>38959573
>Islam is saving civilisation
but
>countries that import Islam are cucked
>>
>>38960363
>thinks men are being feminized, trashed, and devalued, and that that's wrong
>is not a man
>"self-serving"
>>
>>38959631
desu most girls that are spiritual do yoga and that kind of stuff in private. The ones that tell everyone about doing yoga are just THOTs
>>
>>38959586
Hey, good for you anon,

Try to get something wonderful done with that autism, maybe create new techniques for analyzing crime
>>
>>38959290
>mysticism
>only mentally ill chicks touch that shit
I wonder why. Do you believe in astrology as well?
>>
>>38961891
Actually this, normies just care about football and take pictures of themselves in Europe.
>>
>>38959023

I really hate that /r9k/ is the board where I know the feels.
>>
>>38959059

I actually have this woman friend that I have a very weird realtionship to and I think I have messed her up.

anyway, apparently normie guys don't have proper interests aswell and a totaly turned off if a girl is into something.

als, she's actually pretty hot soa person with actuall interests musst be really off putting.
>>
>>38959978

Woven are fine with men being misogynists, as long as they are physically attractive.
>>
File: 1486644677541.jpg (1MB, 1478x6221px) Image search: [Google]
1486644677541.jpg
1MB, 1478x6221px
>>38962188
>Islam is saving civilisation
Islam is saving themselves by destroying western civilization and our females and low-t males are the ones letting it hapepn because they are too scared and teriefied of doing anything about it

Female go for the males who appear to be the most alpha and dominant and in modern world where europeans have settled down their conquering and fighting, Islam is the most violent and power hungry culture of those who still exist today
This is also why many women during WW2 slept with german soldier, because they appeared to be stronger and more alpha than the allied soldiers and they wanted to save their own skin in case they lost the war, females only think about them selves and will manipulate anyone to reach their goals.
When WW2 was over these women were punished for their treason
>>
>>38958998
After years of being chad's sex object and just a dumb silly blonde, stacy realised she's nothing but a fuck nugget who only lives to be attractive for chad.
Women like being objectified. That's why they like it when you dominate them in bed, not in a try hard way but in a way that feels natural.
Animals.
>>
>>38959786
>at all at all all the time
you sound like a goon.

if your "pattern" is that 4 billion people have no interest in spiritual mumbo jumbo just because the girls you meet reject you, that's your problem. girls are obsessed with the subject, just not enough to talk to you about it.
>>
>>38963061
>diary of a homosexual
>>
>>38959583
the one that is not real
>>
>>38959149
No, this board is a place where there are no exact reposts.
>>
>>38959142
Only intelligent post in this thread.

Most people (especially this board) are maddeningly void.
>>
>>38959142
This is probably the most fedora post on r9k right now
>>
>>38959123
This, there's a lot of worthless people out there, male or female makes no difference, hate them all.
>>
>>38964289
Well said, good anon.
>>
>>38961868
>she would text me pretty much every single bit of her day

holy fuck that would get old fast
>>
>>38960259
>the myriad benefits of different teas for common ailments

Why are women so dumb?

Medicine is for ailments, if there's a tea that can help more than a medicine it would soon be extracted and made into a much more powerful medicine. That's what's so dumb about herbal remedies and shit, medicine is the same shit in a much more potent form
>>
>implying robots have passion for anything except shitposting

REEEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OUT
>>
The people in that picture are literally perfect for each other. Bimbos and dude-bimbos (himbos). Let them have their fun, that is really who they are. Its a shallow life but they really do enjoy it, good for them. As for me, I stopped trying to be like them a long time ago because that isn't my true self. I'm going to continue to smoke my weed, work out, swim, travel, drive fast motorcycles, work on cars, read history...I'm just doing my own thing in life. Let normies be normies.
>>
>>38966196
You sound like a normie too, aside from the history.
>>
>>38959573
Muslim women can drive, own property, go to school, and divorce their husbands whenever they want. Unless you're in some Wahhabist place like Saudi Arabia, women can unfortunately still have high standards and only go for Chad. The upside is strong social norms for modesty and not slutting around
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.