[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Rome before the fall. [Fresco by egg Tamera]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0518.jpg (62KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.jpg
62KB, 576x768px
This is Rome before the fall. [Fresco by egg Tamera]
>>
>>38953446
Rome was like this for 2000 years. There has never not been slutty women.
>>
>>38953468
yes of course, the society and culture has always been the same as it is in 2017.
>>
Rome was like that except the women were men
>>
>>38953468
>>38953489
Nah, you are wrong.
After the collapse this is one of those things people will say "that's how bad it was" like when we say 'they hired hot women to drop grapes in thier mouth, that is how bad it was'.
>>38953468
There were always whores, but if you think respectiable women were going around like that at the height you are crazy.
>>
>>38953488
Society and culture are different, but people haven't changed.

Go outside, read a book. We've always been flawed.
>>
>>38953540
Adultery was such a problem, a public morality office was instituted and the death penalty was allowed for adulters.

It didn't stop, not for 1500 years after those laws.

People have not changed, ever. The only thing that has changed is our access to knowledge.
>>
>>38953543
b-but books are all published by (((them)))
>>
>>38953446
Girl on the left has a 8 body but a damn 3 face. Tf happened there.
>>
File: 100%.jpg (71KB, 1150x324px) Image search: [Google]
100%.jpg
71KB, 1150x324px
>>38953446
go to bed molymeme
>>
>>38953543
society and culture dictate the behavior of people.
>>
We're gaining traction, it only takes military and policemen to purge all degenerates.
Racemixers should be shipped with their commodities to the third world as a lesson not to do unto others as they would do unto you.
>>
>>38953570
Adultery Is not a problem. Like who doesn't commit Adultery once or twice, the problem is these women aren't even marrying and can go 20 years without a kid becuase of the pill, and they don't hide it
>>
>>38953576
I don't get that either.

Somehow, for 6000 years, the Jews have maintained a unified, secret conspiracy to dominate the world and kill white Christians. This conspiracy is genetic, and extremely successful.

How does that work? People don't work that way.
>>
>>38953635
strawman intensifies.
>>
>>38953599
The opposite is true. What is a society with no people? It's impossible. People create a society and culture.
>>
>>38953625
Why is that a problem? How is adultey less of a problem than an adults life choice?
>>
>>38953488
British women were spreading their legs for Americans like this in ww2 and got fucked relentlessly

French women were spreading their legs like this in Ww1

Really I struggle to see any difference here
>>
>>38953651
Then please explain the truth. Is it one, overarching villain named Soros? What happens when he dies? Does he have Palpatine style clones?

Is an elite cabal of Zionist conspiring to create an ethnostate? How is that any different than literally any other culture/nation doing the exact same thing?
>>
File: IMG_0520.jpg (26KB, 313x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
26KB, 313x209px
"I heard our sourthen boarder states are being overrun by the brown and dark skin barbaric races'"
"lol who cares, let's party, viva ROMe FoREVEr!!"
-journal of gladiolus dickulos quoting his wife
>>
>>38953707
>French women were spreading their legs like this in Ww1
>Ww1
come on, we won this one, it was WWII
>>
>>38953446
>implying this hasn't gone on for centuries in nearly every part of the world
>>
>>38953736
it's different than figuratively any other
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.