[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Designated Columbine massacre thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1499545964756.png (79KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1499545964756.png
79KB, 500x485px
How could you have improved on their plan? Even if you could have rigged the cafeteria bombs to explode, would you have considered other options? How would Chris Morris have changed the way the massacre played out, had Eric been successful in gaining his assistance. Were Eric and Dylan justified in slaughtering normalfags? Why or why not?

Discuss any and all things Columbine. Other mass shootings also welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m1c1iHeXBw
>>
If in the near future you find yourself cursing the world for making you an autistic virgin, remember you made this thread.
>>
>>38953358
>shitting on columbine
>on /r9k/

9gag is that way, if you want a more casual experience
>>
File: 1500034318007.jpg (5KB, 365x170px) Image search: [Google]
1500034318007.jpg
5KB, 365x170px
Normalfags are less that human. With their paper thin personalities and shallow nature, killing them is no different than culling a chicken.
>>
File: 1499194133396.jpg (51KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499194133396.jpg
51KB, 750x750px
Colorized CCTV still
>>
>>38953347
make them rush out of the school and pick them off
>>
>>38953900
>pull fire alarm
>students evacuate school and assemble outside
>hail of gunfire into tightly packed crowds of normalshits

With two or three people, and a high volume of fire (lmgs), I can easily imagine hundreds dead. The shooters could use the building as cover and slaughter from a high window, out of view of police.
>>
>>38953510
>implying you're any less shallow than the average normie
top kek
>>
>>38953900
>>38953965
Worst plan. There's a pattern with the shooters with the highest scores. Cho and Lanza both chose places where a large amount of people would be in an enclosed space. They knew that people would be hiding in numbers in classrooms.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>>
I get that high school is shit, I get that chads and stacies are horrible people, what I don't get is why you'd want to kill (a few) relatable people,

The kid who quietly sits by himself, watching anime, the kid who let you copy his calc homework that one time, the ugly girl with the beautiful personality.

And besides, no one deserves death, for any reason.

If you hate society that much, just run away from it. Don't waste good people's energy by shitposting.
>>
>>38953993
>reddit spacing
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>38953983
But if someone were to go classroom to classroom, they run the risk of being cornered by students and faculty outside that classroom they're focused on, and the risk of lots of people running away. What strategies did Breivik employ?

I'm just curious
>>
They could have gotten a much higher score if they shot at everyone and made sure to shoot them in the head a few times, I watched a documentary and quite a few of the people they shot survived and they didn't shoot everyone for instance, in the library, they could have easily killed everyone in there but they didn't.
>>
>>38953998
Sweet ad hominem my dude,

Attack my argument, not my spacing
>>
>>38953993
I think the worst thing about school shooting spergs is they just kill indiscriminately.
If they killed a bunch of faggots and bullies it would be hilarious.
But killing the quiet negro or some random girl who never even spoke to you? That's NO good.
>>
>>38954008
People were trapped on an island
>>
>>38953993
>he STILL thinks columbine was about bullying

Are you a 14 year old columbiner? Eric and Dylan killed because they felt like it, that's why they were so awesome. It doesn't matter if normalfags deserve to die based on morals, I just like it when they do because I find them fucking irritating. One of the reasons I'm hoping Kim pushes the big red button, I'd love to see LA enveloped in an atomic fireball.
>>
>>38954019
This is the most reddit-tier response I've ever seen.
>>
>>38954042
I literally didn't say anything about bullying, must have been you projecting.

You can quietly hate people for being better than you.

>killed because they felt like it, that's why they were so awesome

How's 8th grade going champ?
>>
>>38954066
Viewing an argument as aesthetics, rather than meaning.
kys
is this really that much better?
>>
>>38954075
They think they're better than us, but I'd only go as far to say that they're better than most of us on a genetic level. Good looks and intelligence hold the key to wealth and an important social status. It doesn't matter how hard I study, or how much I work out. I'll never be as attractive to women, or as likable as Chad. I hate them because of how easy they have it all. I'm not bothered when they are murdered, because it's the only instance in their shallow existence where things didn't go their way.
>>
>>38954106
My issue with this line of thinking is that niggers could easily apply it to whites. "Why dem crackas getta haa dem hiya IQs and sheeit?" It's not someone else's fault they're better than you. Your response to who you are is the problem.
>>
>>38954155
So how do I better myself and improve my life then? I can't raise my own IQ, or alter the shape of my face (it's not a fat issue, the bone structure is fucked).

Do I just be myself?
>>
>>38954211
>IQ is literally a series of pictures that you rotate to get autism points.

That's literally, unironically it.
Hard work, learning, reading books.

Dress better, experiment, maybe something will go for you.

Surgery to fix your face is expensive, but possible
>>
>>38954211
Hey, man, if I had a good answer for that I woudn't be posting on /r9k/. But I will say that I think the problem most robots (myself included) have is a crippling devotion to an ideal fantasy, and they decide that having nothing because they never tried is better than trying for that fantasy and failing.

However, if you look at all the hideous genetic garbage that have spouses, it's clearly more than possible for most of us if we'd do more stuff outside the fucking house. How many people here are actively pursuing these things they say they want? I know I'm not. But then, as I said, I'm not sure I want to have any improvement if I can't have the ideal. This is a question I'm still trying to come to grips with. The point is, an improvement can be had for the vast majority here. Unfortunately it might involve swallowing your pride and letting some dreams die.
>>
>>38954383

I think it's that autistic fascination with an ideal that keeps us down. Mine changes every week, but because of that fascination, I put in a lot of effort sharpening some skills,

So, i guess, be more mentally flexible.
Don't be afraid to drop your ideal fascination, because a new one will eventually come
>>
Is not about having moral grounding for your killing, is about damaging a society you hate because making it possible for an outcast like you to exist. You go out seeking no justice nor revenge, is all about the pain inflicted, taking away as many happy people's children as you can while going down, about feeling powerful that few last minutes of a shitty and boring life.

For a better plan?? They should have just stormed the fucking cafeteria guns blazing instead of the halls after detonation failed.
>>
>>38954499

What a mean and edgy plan, You can escape that society, and nobody has to die.

If you just kys by school shooting, the end result (at least for you) is the same, you die.

Why not go vagabond, or build a cabin in the woods, or go to a different country for a year?

Because your larping. You will just sit and burn in a self hating fire you yourself ignited. You won't do anything to better yourself shitty and boring life
>>
>>38954534
You are fucking dumb if you keep trying to find a rational solution for a decision made out of hatred and psychological anomalies, they were no heroes or role models, just weird kids with a fetish for murder that went down doing their fantasy a reality.
>>
>>38954598
Everything in this world is a result of a rational system. This is my belief.

Entropy, transistors, atmospheric disturbances. Not all of them can be measured, but all of them are rational.

That includes hatred. Hatred is a tool used to achieve an end. That end can be achieved in other ways.
>>
>>38954598
Protobots with no place, perhaps they could have found a home in /r9k/ has they not gone /nbk/
>>
>>38954649
Math and science is not a tool to understand the true nature of the world but another attempt of humanity to impose an order to a universe that is simply too complex and chaotic to face on your own, you keep trying to find reasons with people that dont really care about your biased world view
>>
>>38954807
If the universe was too disorderly to face on your own, explain how your thoughts are being converted into neural impulses which press little buttons which produces something called "machine code" which is then transfered as a string of ones and zeroes by a rapid changing current going through a coil of wire that is then converted as a useable form of data.

This isn't some B.S. grey area philosophy shit. Math and Science is real, It can be used to achieve real things, and it is the basis of the human
>>
>>38954842
History has proven everyone a fool with each change of paradigm, every paradigm had different levels of success explaining the inner workings of the world until something better came around, science is a strong institution but it still falls short when trying to explain the human condition and give an objective stand point for morality, the so called science neutrality has only proven dangerous for the human kind.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.