[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, if you keep on masturbating, your pee-pee is going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: typical-german-mom.jpg (10KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
typical-german-mom.jpg
10KB, 340x255px
>Anon, if you keep on masturbating, your pee-pee is going to fall off. And that's not just an old wives tale. I can hear vigorous your strokes are in the other room. You're going to rip the damn thing off.
>>
I think I've read this hentai before
>>
>>38953298
Yeah didn't it go like this?
>I'm doing nofap mom! I think the strokes you're hearing are those I do on the dead trap (which is your son/daughter) in my room.
>Want to try it out?
Incest necrophilia is best fetish
>>
File: rBVaHFRXPuKASY3cAANN9DdfokU244.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
rBVaHFRXPuKASY3cAANN9DdfokU244.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
>>38953284
>tfw no mommy gf to lock my peepee in a cage to keep me from playing with it too much
>>
>that one episode where Lois walks in on Malcolm jerking off in the shower
>she yells at him for 20 minutes about how bad it is, but Malcolm complains about blue balls
>Lois sighs and sucks him off and swallows his cum to make his pain go away
Lois is a good mother
>>
>typical german mom
but shes from malcom in the midle
>>
>>38953363
Oh fuck I remember that episode
>>
>>38953327
The one I read had the mom use her penis as an example for the poor lad.
>>
>>38953328
as someone who had an exploratory medical camera shoved up his urethra at the age of 15 I can assure you catheters are the most painful thing in existence.
>>
File: 1496247596149.jpg (131KB, 1083x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496247596149.jpg
131KB, 1083x1024px
>>38953284
I cut ties with my mom months ago. I don't care what the hag thinks.
>>
>>38953440
When I was 18, I had a drug experience that ended up with the cops beating my ass and me hospitalized. I was in and out of consciousness, but luckily I was wide awake when they put the catheter in.
>>
>>38953382
t. never grew up with a german mother
>>
>>38953284
kek, telling unlovable virgins to stop masturbating is just going to make them suffer more

that's what I find funny in all this: if you don't have sex and can't get it, you're basically doomed to be addicted to masturbation, and do some harm to your libido and mental state.
>>
>>38953498
look, im as german as sauerkraut and my mother not once in my life tried to keep me from fapping or looked at me like OPs pic.
>>
>>38953584
Lucky you. Mine is that stereotypical cold, will-break-your-spine-over-her-knee type of German mother that looks at you like that 99% of the time. Oma, too.
>>
>>38953498

My German mother in law is just as unbearable, but doesn't even give bjs like a decent human being.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.