[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Girls get free money just by being female"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I hear this shit all the time and I want in on it. I want to get money by virtue of my gender without whoring or anything. I don't want to do some long term streaming shit or something I just want betas with too much disposable income to give me a little extra spending money in the short term. Does anyone have tips on how exactly I'm supposed to do this? Because I honestly have no idea. Am I just falling for a meme?
>>
shut the fuck up uggo ass roastie
>>
It's easy, lead men on, but don't let them get any. Ask for favors. See what you can get away with. Eventually you will find a guy willing to give you anything.

Some inspiration.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3037588/Professional-humiliatrix-reveals-makes-living-simply-demeaning-shaming-men.html
>>
>>38950786
anon pls remove yourself from this website
>>
File: 1499026274962.jpg (119KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
1499026274962.jpg
119KB, 1024x761px
>>38950622

if you can't figure it out yourself you've got no chance

because its not even fucking hard

Just come cuddle me, maybe we marry, have fun fulfilling life, no need money.
>>
File: 1493048719581.jpg (62KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493048719581.jpg
62KB, 1333x900px
>>38950622
>go to look at a car
guy says the girl who owned it before got a brand new car from her grandparents because they want her driving something "safe"
>>
>>38950622
I'm glad most woman are too fucking stupid to abuse their power like that.
>>
Fuck off brainlet bitch
>>
>>38950622
A couple ways
>Lead men on for free shit as a sort of hobby, getting drinks from them, taking seats from them, etc etc
>For a more committed ploy, get a few beta orbiters attached to you and leech gifts from them
>Marry a guy and have him support you for the rest of your life(children optional)
>Relating to the second one, you can divorce them, get most of the things they own, and have them pay you every month; pretty sure you can do this with multiple men
>Go the professional route and become a dominatrix
There's also the casual "exploiting matriarchy in American society for my own use" like you mentioned. You don't want to do that obviously but thought I'd add it on.
And making people give themselves to you isn't really ever a good thing, so this all, of course, requires you to be a really bad/psychopathic person to begin with, but most women don't have any morals so I'm guessing you're already at that point.
>>
Be a model. Ideally erotic.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.