[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1370.jpg (138KB, 572x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1370.jpg
138KB, 572x845px
>"Just be confident bro, works for me"

Yes indeed, yes indeed
>>
File: IMG_1361.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1361.png
2MB, 640x1136px
sure does.
these fucks need to stop making excuses back by 4chan science
>>
>>38949393
Hahahahah holy shit that hairline
>>
>>38949414

>Hand tattoo

Hope he can deal with her bipolar freakouts
>>
File: IMG_5814.jpg (84KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5814.jpg
84KB, 640x610px
She likes him because he's internet famous. That's it.

>mfw
>>
>>38949448
I don't think anyone has been able to handle yours
>>
File: b_urself.jpg (34KB, 526x658px) Image search: [Google]
b_urself.jpg
34KB, 526x658px
>>38949414
confidence is not something you can control
>>
>>38949448
It's easy, all you do is love them no matter what.
Why the fuck can't people just do this? Why do they have to freak out during a bipolar episode?
>>
>>38949464
Nobody knows who the fuck he is besides literal weirdos on the internet. He's charismatic and that's why he scores.
>>
>>38949481
Yes it is. Boosting testosterone lowers anxiety and feelings of depression. And faking it until you make it works.
>>
>>38949498
I'm a girl and I know about him. I guarantee if he wasn't famous then he'd never score that girl. Which is why your average robot can't get a gf, because if you're not rich, handsome, or able to get them lots of attention, they won't want you.
>>
>>38949464
Nigga what? Nobody would commit to a guy just because he's known on /r9k/ and /soc/
>>
>>38949497

>Why do they have to freak out during a bipolar episode?

People don't like it when their partner tries to manipulate them with suicide threats, tells their friends they're a rapist, cheats on them unprotected with a stranger, or any of the other shit bipolar girls do.
>>
>>38949539
need proof you dick having cuck
>>
>>38949539

Thank you for being honest. I'm a little iffy on the eggman saga, but if I remember correctly most of the girls hes met up with since hes surfaced have been because the girl knew him form r9k.

Status is everything, even more important than looks, and eggy has just enough to pull r9k tier girls like the one he has now.

Just look at elliot rodger, totally undateble before he killed anyone, but now he has fangirls because he has status in death.
>>
>>38949603
I'm pretty sure if elliot had not killed himself he would get a gf after prison
>>
>>38949630
>after prison
more like during prison as they would never let him out in the real world after multiple premeditated and spree murders.
>>
>>38949414
fucking kek she looks like a trap version of him
>>
She's really gross. Who gives a shit?
>>
>>38949603
Eggman doesn't have Elliot status because that extended outside of 4chan. The most publicity he's gotten outside of this board was a radio show nobody listened to.

Eggman got this girl because he knows how to talk to people.

I serve and I've seen 1/10s with okay looking partners. I've even seen literal downies who get it.
>>
>>38949539

>I guarantee if he wasn't famous then he'd never score that girl.

Yeah, like she's a huge prize or something. As an average looking girl with visible tattoos, tons of piercings, and dyed hair(that is to say, unemployed or a barista) deserves no less than a handsome doctor or lawyer. Roastie logic.
>>
>>38949771
>famous
>>
>>38949731
>Eggman got this girl because he knows how to talk to people

That's doubtful. If you have proof then I will concede, but more than likely that girl was a fan of his and already knew about his status.

I'm not doubting his social skills, but every girl I've seen him with knew about the eggman thing.
>>
>>38949681
I think they would go easy on him because of his father. But he would probably be raped in prison anyway.
>>
>>38950028
he was trying to kill white wimmin
you can't just get away with that anon. maybe if he only killed the Asian roommates of his.
>>
>>38950004
He has had a radio show with constant interactions with people tuning in and a snapchat interacting with randoms who add him on a daily basis. I would say he's charismatic.
>>
>>38950072
>I would say he's charismatic.

No doubt, but I'd bet my money that she was already a fan or at least saw what had going on. Status does all the work for you.
>>
>>38950072
>>38950135
having a yt channel, a podcast or something like this is a good way to get a gf
>>
>>38950316

exactly. You don't have to be super famous for it to work, girls are investors, they like guys with potential, and eggys got something special brewing and the work ethic to capitalize, any slag can see that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.