[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW no pill popping, BPD goth gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5800.jpg (129KB, 633x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5800.jpg
129KB, 633x615px
>TFW no pill popping, BPD goth gf
>>
>goth
Are you genuinely retarded? And stop posting underage girls here. She thinks you're a creep.
>>
DESU I prefer the classic Pennywise over this new one.
>>
xan xan off and on swiztc
keep me alive
FUCJ
>>
>>38947214
What kind of pills, like Molly?
>>
>>38947744
Vicodin desu
>>
>>38947730
fuck off no one gives a sh1t
>>
>>38947730
i have more xanax than any junkie would ever need and for no real good reason
this shit is only good for sleeping, which helps me and my insomnia
>>
>>38947214
Is that an original natalie?

Where'd you get this?
>>
>>38947214
>those lines under the eyes
>careful hand placement to obscure the jawline and adam's apple
Keep the transposting to >>>lgbt/ Caitlyn.
>>
>>38947810
>only good for sleepn
This.
I dont like to take em in public.
>>38947760
Thanks for the (you) know OD on fresh water
>>
>>38947860
lines under the eyes mean nothing in regard to gender
can't believe you didn't say anything about the pounds of makeup that are actually there to conceal pillhead skin.

fuck off, retard.
>>
>>38947947
i dont like to take them at all
i've just been doing it occasionally lately because my body has adjusted to normal days consisting of 36 hours regularly
dont even want this fucking shit
probably bad if its your on and off switch btw
>>
>>38947214
fuck man, she's beautiful but her nose gives me the creeps. Is it actually like that or does she put make up on it all weirdly?
>>
File: 1231456456.jpg (61KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1231456456.jpg
61KB, 540x720px
>tfw no manic scene gf to eventually commit suicide with
>>
>>38947214
all I take is xanax and I'm not cool enough to be goth
>>
>>38947214
anyway fucking kill yourself :'))
>>
File: goths - 90's.jpg (239KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
goths - 90's.jpg
239KB, 600x399px
>goth

The subculture died after the millennium.

>BPD

Don't even joke about this shit. Cluster B people swing back and forth between between tornadoes of destruction and parasites. They will leave you a husk of your former self. They cheat, spread lies about you, and are master manipulators.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.