[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It hurts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9365.gif (27KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9365.gif
27KB, 267x200px
>fall 2014
>be 16 years old
>my sister goes to the state fair with her friends and I get dragged along
>one of her friends brought her sister
>shes my age and is pretty much my ideal woman
>after talking for a while I get the feeling that she likes me too
>we talk for months after that but I always feel like I'm fucking up somehow
>we stop talking after a while
>I'm convinced it's because I never made a move and she got tired of waiting
>about a year later she gets a boyfriend
>I feel like my heart just ripped in half
>it takes me 2 years to get over her
>recently heard a rumor that they broke up
>earlier today I was scrolling through Facebook newsfeed and she shows up on my recommended friends list
>add her
>she accepts
>I don't know why but I decide to scroll through her profile
>The more I scroll the more I start to fall for her all over again
>just seeing her face brought back a lot of memories
>Then suddenly see a photo of her with a man
>it's her boyfriend all those rumors were lies and they're still together
>suddenly feel depressed again
>I felt a whole years worth of old emotions in just 3 minutes it honestly felt like my heart was going to jump out of chest but then it just died
I wish I never found her profile. Sometimes it feels like the universe just wants me to unhappy and I'm sick of it.
>>
Nice blog normie. Now leave and kill your self
>>
People like you are why I rarely come to this board I swear just about everyone on this website deserves all the bad shit that happens to them
>>
File: 1487001211052.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487001211052.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
What the fuck do you expect anyone to say to your retarded blogpost? Are you asking for advice? Why did you waste time on writing this stupid bullshit?
>>
I just wanted to share a story but fine I'll leave now enjoy the rest of your worthless life while you rot away on the internet. You're a disappointment to your family and you're a disappointment to mankind good day
>>
File: IMG_0339.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>38946831
>that date
>that season
>that scenario
I know that feel bro, I mean I really know that feel.
You can feel every leaf dying. The coldness of winter is magnified, and spring and summer only make you wish it was fall again.
Do you ever smell her on the wind? I do. I love my love to the very same thing, inaction. Every time I see something that remotely reminds me of her I feel it all over again.
It's even worse when you fall for them in autumn and autumn is their seasonal color. It just brings suffering.
There is no cure.
Conquer the world, only so that you may tell her she can not have it.
It's been almost 4 years since the day we died.
Kiss the wind and walk into a dark and cold sea, friend.
>>
>>38946990
>>38946957
>>38946886
t. normies

>>38946831
I had a hard time getting over my oneitis also, just try not to think about her and time will do the rest.
>>
File: IMG_1578.jpg (824KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.jpg
824KB, 1920x1200px
>>38947455
>just try not to think about her
That doesn't work. Think about her every day multiple times a day. Not even other women fix this.
Time is a such a noose. I feel it every day, even in my dreams. Drowning in time, dragged forward to the crushing depths of the future. Everyday she gets farther and farther away.
>>
>19-20
>girl showed interest in you, fuck it up
>try to reconnect long after the spark is dead
>wah I hut myself today
go find another, clearly you have the ability to attract girls
don't wallow over what's not gonna happen, you still have ten years of youth to change your fate
t. 28 who has given up on hope
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.