[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answer the following: >You get mugged on your way home one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Z.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
Answer the following:

>You get mugged on your way home one night, you hand over your money and phone and go home. The police won't help due to lack of evidence. Later that week you get on the bus and see the guy who mugged you driving it, what do you do?

>Your gf reveals she cheated on you while drunk last night, she also reveals she's 4 weeks pregnant. You have no proof the baby is yours, just her word that last night was the only time she cheated. What's your next move?

>You work at a warehouse. Your boss wants you to work overtime every day for the next month, you don't want to. He doesn't care and tells you to turn up anyway, he threatens to fire you if you don't turn up. He then holds out his empty soda can and tells you "Throw this in the trash for me". What is your response?

There's no right or wrong answers of course
>>
1) Spook him
2) Leave her, it's not my baby. Knowing me we wouldn't have had sex 4 weeks ago. Thats the proof the baby isn't mind
3) Quit on the spot.
>>
>Nothing because if I start fighting him 1. he most likely will have a weapon and I would look in the wrong due to no proof
>Get her to sign prenip and genetic test on babby
>I dont know how overtime works because neet but if i'm getting paid extra for doing simple shit like throwing away soda wouldnt that be good?
>>
>>38940286
>I don't go on buses and I conceal carry. Do the math.
>If I'm feeling kind I could probably forgive her due to drunkeness (albeit be much more careful and likely hold something of a grudge) but the second I hear "pregnant" it's to the curb with her.
>tell him to shove it up his fat ass and go back to my much better HVAC career.
>>
>Guilt him
>I'm gay whys this random chick saying she got drunk and cheated and is 4 weeks pregnant.
>I wouldn't tell him I don't want to anyways, I don't mind overtime at all.
>>
>>38940395
>I don't go on buses and I conceal carry. Do the math.
>tell him to shove it up his fat ass and go back to my much better HVAC career.

Dumbass, you're supposed to give an answer to the question not go "hurr I don't work poor people jobs"
>>
>38940444
>I'm gay
>38940444
>I wouldn't tell him I don't want to anyways, I don't mind overtime at all.

You're not gay and you don't wanna work overtime in the scenario. I knew I'd get idiots fucking up such simple instructions because they think they're clever/
>>
>>38940591
Did I not give an answer to the question you kikemonger? Even the OP said there's no right or wrong answers.
>>
>>38940701
I am the OP.

There's no wrong answer when you read the question and reply. You just read it then inserted your current real situation as an answer which is retarded and defeats the purpose of the question. THINK.
>>
>>38940379
>I dont know how overtime works because neet but if i'm getting paid extra for doing simple shit like throwing away soda wouldnt that be good?

But he's disrespecting you
>>
File: 1500308800753.jpg (105KB, 801x616px) Image search: [Google]
1500308800753.jpg
105KB, 801x616px
>>38940286
>follow him when he gets off. If he mugged me in a group, I'll get my group to come mug him them. If he did it alone, I'll get him alone. I've mugged people before
>laugh and tell her to have fun taking care of a kid by herself
>quit my job
>>
>>38940286
>I stab the motherfucker for mugging me
>I stab the slut for cheating on me and now she's lying to me too, that baby definitely isn't mine (not that it matters now)
>I secretly fashion the soda can into a shiv and stab the fucker
I just realized that maybe I just like stabbing people in general.
>>
>confront the driver right then and there beat his ass and take his shit then book it

>tell her to get an abortion and fuck off forever

>quit my job and tell him hes an asshole
>>
1. Nothing, what can you even do
2. Break up, if she sues get a DNA test
3. Don't do what he says, if I get fired so be it
>>
>>38940286
Trust me, I don't get mugged. If I did, the mugger would be the guy leaving without his wallet.

"Forgive" her and google how to cause a miscarriage.

If it's paid, work overtime, if it isn't, work regular hours and see what happens.
>>
>>38941584
>Trust me, I don't get mugged. If I did, the mugger would be the guy leaving without his wallet.

Oh really.

Please explain how you'd overcome a man with a knife when you have nothing to defend yourself with/
>>
>>38940286
> 3.

Throw away the can them kill him later with a rebar crossbow as humans rebel against the Combine menace.
>>
1. Follow him when he exits the bus. Beat the shit out of him. Afterwards tell him he can keep the stuff he stole
2. Break up. DNA test if possible, and if the kid is yours, you have to take responsibility
3. Work. Overtime pays. Don't throw his soda can in the trash can, just walk away
>>
>>38940286
>implying I wouldn't be driving armed in the first place
that spook would splatter

>bail

>stuff the can in his ass
>>
>>38940286
> I'd kill the driver after his shifts over.
> I'd force her to kill him. If not, kill them both.
> There will be an "accidental" fire at the warehouse which consumes it and I'm "injured" bravely trying to stop it.
>>
>>38942241
Am i only one gun owner here?
>>
>>38940286
>See if I can find out information on the bus driver, and then report him to the police
>I trust her however when the baby is born, have a DNA test done
>If I have other possible prospects for a job else where, tell him no. If I'm desperate, I'd accept and throw away the soda can
>>
>what the fuck can I even do ? If he took something REALLY important I'd probably follow him home to get his home adress (possibly his name too) and just take it to the police telling them I am positive that this is the man that robbed me.
>Depens on the situation, but I'd probably break up with her, ask for a DNA test of the baby, if it's mine it's mine I'll take care of him
>Work overtime, don't throw the can, if he insists this could get out of hand and I could say something stupid and end up getting fired anyway thought
>>
>>38944613
Do you really think the mugger is gonna just let you pull out your gun?
>>
>>38940286
nothing
leave her
leave job because its a bottom tier minimum wage job and there are many
>>
>>38940286
I'd have shot him during the mugging thats okay here and even encouraged.

Demand a paternity test. Shits super easy to do here as well and if she refuses she's shafting herself legally later regardless of the actual test results.

Slap him in the face and quit. If he slaps me back then we'll escalate it until i'm willing to take it to a place he isn't.
>>
>>38944738
>say im reaching for my wallet
>pull out gun
how hard is that anon?
>>
>>38940286
>right as im about to get off of my stop, punch him so hard in either the back or the side of the head that it hopefully knocks him out cold then book it off and escape the scene
>drop her cause we'd have used condoms and desu the drunkenness thing doesn't hold a candle for me
>verbally tell him to fuck off and that i quit
>>
>>38940286
1. Written down info on the bus and the driver then look at him directly and ask him if he remembers me from last time.
Try to blackmail him into giving me back my stuff.

2. Argue with her and make her recognize she has an alcohol problem.
Abort the Antichrist, judge her for her actions every single day until she leaves me.

3. Cross arms and look at him in the eyes, I want to know why should I work extra time and what do I get out of it.
Completely ignore the can, it's irrelevant.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.