[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl >She knows I'm interested in her >We

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1475579600625.jpg (25KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475579600625.jpg
25KB, 308x450px
>Meet girl
>She knows I'm interested in her
>We spend loads of time hanging out and talking
>She makes it known she's not interested and keeps saying how she wants to find a "hot, smart, funny" guy to date
>Keeps referring to us as friends
>I get the memo, pull back
>She starts acting like a bitch
>Tell her to fuck off, clearly she wasn't expecting in, probably because she knew I was interested and thought I was too much of a beta to do it
>Get into an argument, she starts crying
>Remove her from facebook friends list
>A couple of days later, I text her apologising for making her cry because I genuinely felt bad about it
>She tells me she doesn't want to be friends anymore
>Mutual friend brings it up, I tell her what happened and tell her to let that girl know I actually am sorry that she cried.
>Two months later this bitch messages me out of nowhere "Hey, how are you?" and tries to add me on facebook

Why do women do this?

Is she trying to make an orbiter out of me?
>>
Just stay away from her anon, its clear she's a bipolar nigger and can't keep her emotions in check.
>>
If you're still interested, make your intention clear immediately. Ask her for a date, or rather suggest a meetup.
>>
NEVER trust women with fluid emotions. Happened to me, one day she says she'll loves me and says all this sappy shit to me and the next she sends me screenshots of her agreeing to go out with a guy. Bitches shouldn't be trusted at this day and age.
>>
Leave her alone. End of story
>>
>Is she trying to make an orbiter out of me?
Yes dumbass, don't fall for it.
>>
>>38937149
Be direct with her and ask her what the fuck she wants from you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.