[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that 8/10 that let you orbit her has moved on without you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1493528782832m.jpg (83KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1493528782832m.jpg
83KB, 1024x791px
>tfw she listened to all of your problems
>you weren't even a page in her book
>>
I used to feel this feel .
I came out to my crush that I liked her and broke down Infront of her. We still hang out but she doesn't like me that way
>>
>>38934431
>broke down Infront of her

lol... just lol
>>
File: 1470760697250.png (41KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470760697250.png
41KB, 500x350px
>>38934431

>broke down Infront of her
>>
Why the fuck would you orbit someone?

I'm fucking autistic and even I don't do that.
>>
>>38934431
iktf

I'm OP and mine became a fucking model. She was stacy all along
>>38934472
personal attention, not being alone I guess
>>
>>38934431

You should cut contacts desu. I did the same after 3 years. It's not easy at first, but after a month or so, I only check her normiebook like once a week and that's it. Otherwise, it's mental torture because you think like
> 'well she's not my gf but as long as she doesn't cuck me (get a bf) hanging out is fine! I can practice my social skills and such! R-right?'

Then in your weak moments when you see happy couples and think that what if we... then quickly drop the idea because you realize that you are too ugly for her.

Sorry, just projecting to myself because it has happened to me.
>>
>>38934482
>personal attention, not being alone I guess
fucking normies
>>
Fuck, why couldn't she have just given it a try with me. I wasn't perfect but I'd have improved for her. Spent so many nights fantasizing about her falling in love with me and us being married. In the end she just wanted to get pumped and dumped by a series of guys and be "free"
>>
>>38934482
>she became a model
same
>>
>>38934602
hey look its that spoilers guy from every thread ever
>>
>>38934561
You are just ugly for her. That's the truth and you know it.
>>
>>38934628
what spoilers guy?
>>
>>38934376
She didn't. I told her that if she ever gets a boyfriend or cheats on me while I orbit her I will fucking kill her. Three years after we ''broke up'' she still doesn't have a boyfriend or fucks around,
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.