[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even a point in trying to get a cute gf if you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 16

File: Profile-Francisco-Lachowski-009.jpg (259KB, 532x798px) Image search: [Google]
Profile-Francisco-Lachowski-009.jpg
259KB, 532x798px
Is there even a point in trying to get a cute gf if you don't have the proper face/looks for it?

It's like trying to do theoretical physics PhD with an IQ of 95, you are just hindered genetically.

I went from not being able to do a pull-up to a 250 squat, 195 bench press and 100 military press. It's not anything impressive, standard entry level stuff but still it is a change and it doesn't help a bit.
>>
>>38933827
>Is there even a point in trying to get a cute gf if you don't have the proper face/looks for it?
Maybe if you are rich and tall you can pull it off. Otherwise it is not really worth the effort. Especially if you don't have any friends. It would be near impossible and you might aswell forget about it.
>>
File: fit wojak2.png (431KB, 1080x750px) Image search: [Google]
fit wojak2.png
431KB, 1080x750px
>>38933827
Keep at it anon, don't call your gains useless just yet. Have you actually been trying to talk to women? What drove you to post this?
>>
File: IMG_1351.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>38933827
According to anyone who leaves the basement and mainstream science, yes

But you'll just whine and claim not being 10/10 is the reason for you personally. Yes. Not the autism, not the beta tendencies, not the cucked mindset. It's because you're not 10/10. That's totally it.
>>
>>38933827
yes u really can. went to a bar the other day and this balding fat snorlax creature had a pretty hot gf i was shocked it kinda made me feel good U CAN DO IT DONT GIVE UP
>>
>>38934101
Different kinds of qts have different kinds of requirements. Sometimes it ain't the looks you need to get her, sometimes it's a good sense of humor that helps her lighten up.
In the end, if you wanna get with a qt you gotta step in and try to give her what she wants/needs. Most women that date fat guys etc. are actually dating them because they have a really easy going/happy personality. And we all know how amazing it can be for someone depressed to be around someone happy... Y'know?
>>
>>38934071
She looks like a flipping gremlin.
>>
File: 1487837553859.png (1MB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
1487837553859.png
1MB, 830x770px
>>38933827
>he thinks that being /fit/ means anything when you have zero social skills
>>
>>38934181
Honest people cannot have social skills.
>>
>>38934235
>Being honest with everyone
That's a sign of autism because you cant adapt
>>
>>38934172
Distant relative, perhaps?
>>
>>38933827
Nope there's no point.

I just laugh when I see all the posts here saying all you need is social skills and a good personality. It's been proven scientifically that ugly men with certain attributes like extroversion are seen as creeps while good looking extroverted and confident guys are seen as charming.

Imagine a girl in a bar with friends and some short fat ugly guy keeps trying to talk to her and buy her drinks. Her friends would say "eww who is that weirdo that keeps talking to you? Get rid of him." while a good looking guy doing the exact same thing might get to fuck the girl later that night and her friends will be all like "you go gurl".
>>
>>38934258
Majority of people find gf's through mutual friends or at workplace/through similar hobbies where they can know your personality much better than in a bar or club. If you want one night stands/hookups then yes, ugly guys are playing with disadvantage.
>>
>>38934071
These kind be of guys lean too hard on one side of the spectrum, OP.

>YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! MAKE YIUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

Yes, this universe allows for a staggering breadth of possibilities, especially when you're in a human form.

However, like you said, you are literally genetically inferior. It will be much harder to get chicks because of that. You can't just smile at a girl and get her to have sex with you.

Here's the takeaway: it is possible for lesser males to get pussy (even high quality pussy), it's just that you will have to WORK MUCH HARDER than other guys.

Good luck, I've already dropped out because the effort to reward ratio in my personal case isn't worth it.
>>
File: 1465586818499.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1465586818499.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>38934290
>especially when you're in a human form
Do people actually talk like this holy shit
>>
>>38933827
That depends on what you think has a point for you. If you feel like there is worth in pursuing a girlfriend that's cute, then do it. Don't fear failure, fear never trying for something you want in the first place.
>>
>>38934254
You should always be honest. Whoever lies murders a part of the world.
>>
>>38934302
What is the matter? Did he express an original thought? Can't have that.
>>
File: 1500474224829.jpg (36KB, 593x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500474224829.jpg
36KB, 593x490px
>>38934381
a retarded thought that only some bullshit psuedo intellectual would say.
>>38934358
>You should always be honest. Whoever lies murders a part of the world
>your grandmother asks what kind of girl youre looking for
>tell her a big titted milk cow who likes getting fucked in the ass
>wouldnt want to murder the world

You guys are on r9k for a reason jesus christ
>>
>>38934290
A lot of people don't really notice facial features as much as you might think, or as much as you yourself do.
They are generally suckers for good haircuts, grooming and the mood your face projects.(this is something people themselves are not fully aware of)
>>38934258
Depends on what you mean by extroverted, do you mean outgoing in a happy sense as well? If you are short and ugly, why would you be happy and outgoing? That comes off as dishonest.
>>
>>38934423
It sounds to me like you have self-esteem issues you need to work on. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>38934578
Please explain to me how what I said leads you to believe that dude.
>>
>>38934596
Your attempts to belittle and demean another poster for expressing an idea you find 'pseudo-intellectual'.
>>
>>38934708
Theres no way youre this stupid. You actually believe the stupid "bullies have low self esteem" nonsense those liberal guidance counselors told you? How did ignoring those bullies work out for you?
Even still he deserved belittling for saying something so fucking stupid.
>>especially when you're in a human form
If you cant tell how gay this is then thats the exact reason youre stuck here.
>>
File: 1502071672179.jpg (48KB, 540x493px) Image search: [Google]
1502071672179.jpg
48KB, 540x493px
I think I have decent looks but it doesnt help overcoming being a friendless khhv autist. There's just something normies have that we don't.
>>
>>38934834
You do have low self-esteem. That is why you are so bitter and hostile. You are like a trapped animal.
>>
>>38933827
I've got great news for you, Anon. The world doesn't actually work like that, you're just extremely shallow. Which may be contributing to your bad luck with the ladies. First of all, if you believe an I.Q. test is in any way an accurate measure of a person's ability and aptitude then you probably should read more books. Also, stop watching so much T.V. because it's fucking up your brain. Get strong to get strong and forget bitches exist.
>>
File: IMG_1354.jpg (114KB, 634x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1354.jpg
114KB, 634x835px
>>38934258
False. The research has consistently shown dominant men are the most sexually successful even when controlling for attractiveness. Women do not care about looks to the degree men do.

You are an egalitarian cuck, and likely a Jew.

>Buying a woman anything if you haven't fucked her yet

The fact that you think this is acceptable behavior shows you are a faggot who knows nothing about women. You automatically put yourself into beta provider mode, which is NOT what a woman craving sex looks for.

And allowing oneself to remain fat is just a self induced handicap. Not to say that a fat man can't get pussy, but he's making things harder for himself. Luckily fat men usually have upbeat, socially savvy, charismatic "jolly" personalities.
>>38934282
So much this. I don't recommend cold approaching even if you're hot. Shit, even at clubs 7/10 men approaching alone get rejected. If you're shy pussy, you aren't operating within your element. Women learn if they're gonna fuck you within 13 seconds of meeting you. This is based on gauging your alpha and status level. The heavyset ugly dude telling jokes and having a group of people hanging onto his words will get more puss than some chris chan looking motherfucker stuttering alone and approaching random groups of girls like an autistic.
>>38934290
An ugly woman is on average in a worse place than an ugly man. Ugly women almost certainly have bad genetics and poor health. She may get dicked randomly by the odd drunk guy or desperate orbiter, but she's never gonna win.

An ugly face on a man doesn't mean poor genetics. He may be physically powerful, charismatic and capable of leading a group, or has access to many resources.

I understand why lots of guys would drop out, the effort needed to fuck women is a real bother. Hookers and waifus are great alternatives.
>>38934871
If you have autism then you just obsessively study human mating behaviors and mimic them. The natural frown most autists have is a start.
>>
>>38935119
So according to your cope post, the only people who ever call out someone for saying something stupid, are all people who have low self esteem? Please think about this before replying again dude. Just admit its stupid and we can both move on with our lives.
>>
>>38935191
You did not 'call someone out for saying something stupid'.
First of all, you did not demonstrate that what was said was infact stupid. To imply that you did, would suggest that you are infact, stupid.
Secondly, your tone was abusive and clearly not meant to iniate dialogue of any kind, it was simply an outburst of bile meant to mend your wounded pride.
Your inability to continue your life, is also indicative your your low self-esteem.
>>
>>38935528
Yeah, put that fucking piece of shit Jew in his place!
>>
>>38935528
>you did not demonstrate that what was said was infact stupid
If I actually need to explain to you why saying
>especially when you're in a human form
is stupid, then again you are a psuedo intellectual whose so far up his own ass that this argument is useless.
>your tone was abusive
I never said it wasnt
>clearly not meant to iniate dialogue of any kind
never said it was
>it was simply an outburst of bile meant to mend your wounded pride
What wounded pride? Im just making fun of idiots on an anime image board
>Your inability to continue your life, is also indicative your your low self-esteem.
Not sure what this means. My life is continuing just fine. Im sure if you keep typing like a smart ass with perfect punctuation ill eventually take your word for it though. Keep trying autist.
>>38935575
this is funny
>>
>>38935617
I am sorry that my use of punctuation has somehow enraged you, however, nothing you said constitutes a rational argument, and therefore I will choose to ignore it.
I hope your day gets better. Goodbye.
>>
>>38935654
>I am sorry that my use of punctuation has somehow enraged you, however, nothing you said constitutes a rational argument, and therefore I will choose to ignore it.
No one in real life talks or types like this. Again, only a psuedo intellectual who loves the taste of his own shit would pretend otherwise. Im actually embarrassed for how badly you lost this argument. Btw i know you havent left and youre going to read this, but if you reply youll prove me right. Tough decision autist?
>>
>>38933827
No confidence is the downfall to a man looking to bang hot chicks. You probably are attractive, but you have no confidence to actually approach women.
>>
>>38933827
>It's like trying to do theoretical physics PhD with an IQ of 95, you are just hindered genetically.
you don't understand how iq works
>>
>>38935700
I do not use English to talk in 'real life'. When I use English, I attempt to be a precise and concise as I possibly can.
As for the rest of your post, it is simply more of the same bile you have been spewing since you entered this thread.
>>
almost everyone has a gf at one point, even ugly people and losers and betas and literal downies. so I'm assuming there has to be some way
>>
>>38935827
I think you're autistic. Oregano post
>>
>>38935827
I knew an autist like you couldnt resist. You said
>goodbye
but fags like you never actually mean it. I own you loser.
>>
>>38935869
You do not own anything, least of all the present.
>>
File: 1501031282896.jpg (31KB, 959x539px) Image search: [Google]
1501031282896.jpg
31KB, 959x539px
>>38933827
IQ is a fucking meme used by the virgins on /pol/. It is flawed beyond utility and doesn't exist in the real world. For example, knowing esoteric synonyms raises your verbal IQ on IQ tests, which boosts your overall IQ. For example, knowing that "intelligent" is a synonym of "smart" - but apply that to rare words - it's all bullshit.
>>
>>38935922
faggot I own you. You are a poser and an idiot which is why you cant stop replying. Other people here are laughing at you see>>38935844
Just give up dude its getting embarrassing
>>
>>38935931
You clearly dont understand what that is testing if you think its bullshit low IQ fag
>>
>>38935965
Can you actually refute the point I made, though?

Also, I have taken IQ tests and gotten very high results (top 2%, I can technically apply to Mensa). Which is bullshit, as I'm retarded.
>>
>>38935951
Yes, get it all out. Do you feel better now? In control? We both know your actions are futile.
>>
Women don't like men, they like money.
>>
>>38935978
A large vocabulary is not a sign of intelligence?
>>
>>38935978
Its not bullshit because chances are you dont understand what IQ actually means and what the test actually shows. Most people think IQ directly translates to how successful you are in life or how much money youll make or some nonsense like that. But thats not what it means whatsoever.
>>38935980
>We both know your actions are futile
All i wanted to do was embarrass an autist and it worked.
>>
>>38936071
Clearly that is not all you wanted. You wanted it to be known that you were 'embarrassing an autist'. You want recognition, for people to listen to what you have to say.
Your continued behavior simply reinforces my assumption that you a very insecure individual.
>>
>>38936094
>Clearly that is not all you wanted
how is it clear?
>You wanted it to be known that you were 'embarrassing an autist'
Known to who you moron? Im anonymous and so are you.
>Your continued behavior simply reinforces my assumption that you a very insecure individual
Your continued behavior simply reinforces my assumption that you a very stupid individual.
>>
File: IMG_1349.jpg (71KB, 730x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.jpg
71KB, 730x350px
>>38935839
It's the very insecurefags who give up before trying. They're egalitarians as well. I mean FFS there's egh looking dudes with cute girls everywhere. They're in complete denialmode.

>H-He must be rich or something

It's like naww nigga, he's not a cuck. That's why he scored.
>>
>>38936157
It is known to both of us. You just need to look inside yourself.
>>
>>38936183
>It is known to both of us. You just need to look inside yourself.
It is known to both of us. You just need to look inside yourself.
>>
>>38936290
I look and I see, a person I am proud to be.
>>
>>38936167
>nu/r9k/
Jesus christ what happened to this board.
>>
>>38936319
>I look and I see, a person I am proud to be.
I look and I see, I person I would never want to be.
>>
>>38936404
You be you and I be me, there is no point in hostility. You were wrong and I was right, I know that's bait you can't help to bite.
>>
>>38936426
You are you and I am me, there is a point to this hostility. You have autism and thats plain to see, this rhyme is gay just like thee.
>>
>>38936524
You are fragile, you're insecure, easy to bait, easy to lure. You rag on others all day long, but outside you sing a different song. "What's up my bro" Chad says to you, you're looking down not knowing what to do. You giggle like a little girl, and embarras yourself infront of the whole world.
Now my rhyme is over and done, you're boring me and I'll be gone.
>>
>>38936641
>Now my rhyme is over and done, you're boring me and I'll be gone.
This doesnt rhyme you shitskined loser, stop projecting your autism onto me and stop pretending youre cooler. You say youll be gone but i know its a lie, you cant resist replying so we'll continue watching you slowly die.
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>>38936320
Been here since the dawn of /r9k/ with all the fancy gent faggotry. Try again loser.
>>
>>38934381
It's just faggy bullshit, you can have original ideas but you don't have to be a queer about it
>>
>>38936741
>been here since 200X meme
Sure you were, redditor.
>>
>>38936762
Redditors are quick to accuse others of being from Reddit. Nice try.
>>
>>38936716
You were right, I can't resist, to make words rhyme that is my gift. Scream and shout, just wear yourself out, I am always here for another bout. I have never been outwitted, my words cannot be omitted, I am far too clever, to ever say never. The moral high ground feels great, it's a shame buddyroo, you will never relate. You simply have to lower your guard, close your ass, and open your heart.
>>
>>38936793
You're either a redditor or a roastie, neither of which is welcome here.
>>
>>38936834
You dont have the moral highground. Youre a moron defending another moron or your own moronic idea. Everyone here agrees see>>38936752
>>
No point, no.
Not because it's impossible, obviously some ugly guys have cute girlfriends, but it's too fucking difficult.
On top of being ugly I have a shit personality, no hobbies and no friends, and I don't intend to change any of this just to please a woman so that she might deign to sleep with me.
It's not impossible, it's just too hard and I'd rather quit than make a huge effort that might amount to nothing.
>>
>>38936920
Can't you see your post is dumb? That's an argument ad popu-lum.
>>
>>38936950
we control the morals here redditor.
>>
I got up to a 400lb squat and 315lb bench

The most I got from women was the occasional glance (which I got from men too). It was more than what I usually got without working out but lifting for just that definitely wouldn't be worth the effort. Men seemed much more impressed and would actually talk about it, women didn't really care.

Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Body
>>
>>38936991
There is no we to hide behind, we're all alone before the mind.
>>
>>38937028
Just so you know this>>38936991
wasnt even me. See multiple people here can see how stupid you are.
>>38936996
Lifting is still fun either way though
>>
>>38937028
>we're all alone before the mind.
That isn't true. You can think of people as a collective
>>
>>38937046
Numbers do not frighten me, virtue is my shield you see. I know I already used that rhyme, to make new ones takes too much time.
>>
>>38937059
I am no collective mind, and neither are you, you know it's true.
>>
>>38937103
What virtue? Youre an idiot defending an idiotic statement. Thats it.
>>
>>38934071
sure buddy, sure. keep whining
>>
Wow, you two are complete autists, get a room.
>>
>>38937162
To put in a manner most eloquent, it's my calm and sober temperament. Old Cicero has the solution:"only a fool insists on his delusions".
>>
>>38936856
I am a proud /a/utist
>>
>>38937321
You have to go back, weeb
>>
>IQ denialism
Every fucking time

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
>>
>>38934290
sorry to bust your bubble but even Chad's cannot fuck every female ever.
Not only that but at least 50% of them ar actually monogamous.
That leaves plenty of girls for (You).
>b-b-but muh used up sloot
look retard people is having sex. If you don't wanna play the game then stop whining about the ruleset. Protip it's why everyone hated you in HS.
>>
>>38935528
>Your inability to continue your life
Are you so retarded that you take everything at face value?
>>
Everyone is just trolling in this thread, right? There is no way any of you are actually adult kissless virgin manchildren, right?
>>
>>38937608
Is it so hard to imagine that some people might be too ugly and socially inept to get sex?
>>
File: nothing.jpg (16KB, 231x177px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
16KB, 231x177px
>>38933827

Respond to this please OP. >>38934020

What have you actually tried so far? If you're anything like me you haven't actually done anything yet.
>>
File: 14936235525349.png (613KB, 623x607px) Image search: [Google]
14936235525349.png
613KB, 623x607px
>>38936996
>falling for lifting meme
You're supposed to get in shape and not be autistic about it.
>>
>>38934071
What a load of bullshit, and they're about even physically, she's not particularly cute and he's in no way ugly, just a strong fat build
>>
>>38937965
this insane. hes fat not built strong fat and ehs a shit skin. Shes a blonde hair blue eyed white girl. Leagues apart dude.
>>
>>38937985
>she's le white girl xD

She has shit wrinkly ugly skin and she looks 50 while she's probably in her 20s, she's ugly, the only good thing about her is that her eye color is blue

Seriously, of all the thing you could have said, his skin?

While she's got more wrinkles than my grandmother's ass?

He can always lose fat, she can't turn her face younger after all the premature damage she's done to her pale skin

Not to mention her ugly gums
>>
>>38935167
That is contingent upon the particular woman being more skewed toward nature and totally not taking into account nurture. Psychologically if the woman was raised correctly or at least traditionally then she'd find traditionally masculine males attractive, more so than modern alpha males.
The nature vs nurture gets fuzzy when you take into account that some things women (people in general) do can permenantly become apart of them.
So you can't act like an ape and expect all the women to give into some primal desire, depending on how they were raised the neural pathways for that primal desire are (re)directed towards just an example rhetorical finesse or speaking well. It can be anything really, from having a certain demeanor and being knowledgeable to being hyper aggressive and progressively masculine.

Take this whole "be alpha, get women" thing with a grain of salt. No doubt you need to be top dog, but what a woman views as top dog or rather more poetically put "the one" is different from person to person and is not absolutely deterministic.
Knowing is half the battle.
>>
>>38934172
This, people here will say Eliza is ugly and will drool at ugly goblins like this
>>
File: Einstein_cross.jpg (707KB, 1915x1849px) Image search: [Google]
Einstein_cross.jpg
707KB, 1915x1849px
>>38933827
An IQ of 95 is not a full standard deviation below average. You're perfectly capable of getting a PhD in theoretical physics.

What part of nuclear physics, high energy physics, quantum information, or plasma astrophysics do you think is so arcane that you are incapable of learning it over the course of 4 + 5-8 years?

An average person can learn algebra, calculus, and understand a picture of an atom.
>>
>>38933827
well it's not as if a girl's gonna ask you to drop down and give you 50 to earn entry to her vaginal passage anon
>>
>>38937924
Every so often I'm invited to an event in the local club area and yeah, talk/dance with some girls. Only had a >25 y/o roastie show interest once and that was that.

I feel like I need closer friends and access to more exclusive parties but I have no idea where to find that.
>>
>>38935167
>Women do not care about looks to the degree men do.

Cope
>>
>>38934181
this
im a 10/10 and i just can't talk to girls comfortably without acting nervous or being mute
>tfw chad looking on the outside, complete robot on the inside
someone please help
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.