[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on Boy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1493143081075.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493143081075.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
>saved 8 peoples lives after they fucked up innawoods before I was 18
>fucked a 5/10 girl to help her build confidence in herself during highschool
>never had an enemy for longer than a year, even though some tried to fucking kill me
>assisted childhood friends in warzones
>on good terms with almost all my exes, current gf is good friends with 2 of them
>gf is intelectually mature beyond her years, absolutely adores me, we live a comfy life
>during highschool most kids i didnt even recognize knew me on a first name basis and always greeted me.
>became a sports figure to my highschool track and field team for my no fucks given mentality
>whimsically did sports for fun
>all my elementary, junior high, high school and college faculty and I keep in touch
>Joined Naval ROTC for the Marines, going to become an officer with an academic scholarship
>most pals are 7+/10 intellectual girls or super wise guys
>was still the quiet kid
>was bullied my whole life
>grew up poor
>mom kept trying to prove i had autism, depression, adhd, ptsd, or other shit my whole childhood
>my family lost 2 homes, a mairrage, and a lot of money before I was 14
>my friend and I used to sleep from one abandoned/forclosed home to the other and ate gas station dumpster food when I was a kid
>sister was abusive
>was the family outcast and scapegoat
>cheated on multiple times and my most notable ex fucked 20 dudes and tried to coax me into suicide afterwards
>attempted suicide 5 times
>still hate myself
>have mangled teeth due to a slowly developing jaw
>decent looks and great build
>go on here occasionally reminiscing that /f/, /s4s/, /k/ and you fucks raised me since I was 10.

I still haven't given up. Why should you?
>>
>>38931935
Wtf is this retarded scatter brained rant? Cool story bro
>>
>>38931965
That was actually one of the better arguments I've seen on 4chan.

I'm like you anon, except I moved 12 times before I turned 18, and my dad could support his family
>>
>fucked a 5/10 girl
Stopped reading , fuck off normie
>>
>>38932018
Dude, the real post starts halfway down, the first half is some rhetorical buildup/attention grabber.

sumerfag
>>
>>38932005
I feel you bro. I changed 7 schools, and I could always see the burden on my fathers shoulders. He led a government funded research institute that would have turned stem cells into a practically affordable possibility to regrow limbs. Once the obama administration came in after 2008 they cut all funding to projects they deemed unecessary. We lived off stock trades after that.
>>
>>38932018
This, OP is a failed normalfag.
>>
>my life was awesome and I have been surrounded by awesome people my entire life
>but I posted a pepe picture
>I haven't given up. Why should you?

Fucking insufferable, oblivious normans.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.