[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Living together with 2 other guys, sharing a flat. >All

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: why.jpg (16KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
16KB, 480x270px
>Living together with 2 other guys, sharing a flat.
>All 3 of us are in the rental contract
>decide, to finally change something in my stupid wagecuck life
>save up some money over the last 2 years
>decide to leave my comfort zone and start traveling to become a normie and finally get a qt gf
>renter won't accept me moving out of the flat for someone else
>says 'either all of you move out, or noone does'
>contract says so too apparently
>flat mates don't want to move out
>already quit my job

And that's the story of how fucked up big time and I have to pay rent for a flat that I don't want, off the savings that I originally planned to spend on traveling.

>inb4 'if you tavel, you are a normie'
>>
>>38931826
I always thought if I went to the city with a little bit of money and got in a shitty living situation I'd be less robot
>>
>>38931826
>kek rekt
You should have just moved out, and found someone to take your place without going on the lease. Landlord shows up what, maybe every 3 months. Just tell old mate to fuck for the day.
>>
>>38931943
True, but too late now. The landlord knows what I plan to do now.
>>
They can't do that legally. You're allowed to break lease individually
>>
Just tell them all to fuck off, they're not gonna do anything about it.
This isn't north korea bro you can move whenever you want. You just forfeit your deposit.
>>
What if you just ignore the landlord and go travel anyway?
>>
>>38931959
Find a job fast! Anything do uber
>>
>>38931974
Don't know if this is true for the states, but it isn't true for Germany, where, if the contract says so, it has to be denounced by all 3 of us.

>>38931980
I kind of did, but they don't really care. They said, they will move out in abut 2-3 years when they are finished with university.

>>38931983
Of course I can do so, but then I will have to pay the rent while traveling, which I just can not afford.

>>38931987
I'm on it, but it takes time.
>>
>>38932028
Dont pay the rent, you dont live there anymore. He cant imprison you or blackmail you, fuck the contract.
>>
>>38932028
Will the gestapo be sent to collect the rent if you don't pay?
>>
>>38932075
Seriously this.
They don't have any way to find you. The worst thing they can do is evict you and you're already gone anyway. They have no power here.
>>
>>38931826
Its easy if you dont care about your bind, these people and dont mind not getting a reference from the landlord
>tell them you've lost your job (true)
>tell them you know what the contract says but you have no way of paying it, sorry
>stop paying rent
>move your stuff out
>follow your dreams
They can't chase you for unpaid rent if your not there. Just dont leave shit jugs and cum on the wall and you shouldnt have any issues. Sure its uncomfortable but you cant be stuck in that situation
>>
Contact a lawyer. Sounds like your landlord just doesnt want to have to find another tenant.
>>
>>38932223
I would do so if this were the case.
Since I live in Germany, things won't work that way.
If I can't pay, things get messy.

I will be taken to court and they will check if I have money to take. If there is money, they will take it. If there is no money, they will take the stuff I own, that is worth some and sell it to pay the landlord.

In addition I will get a permanent entry in the "SchuFa"-register, which will fuck up my ability to get a loan, a car, etc.

>>38932297
I could try, but I doubt this will work out, since the contract says that ending it individually is not possible.
>>
>>38932328
lol you Germans and your collectivism
>>
>>38931826
What? What the fuck are they going to do to you if you move out? They can't just say "no".
>>
>>38932583
I can move out whenever I wan't but the contract won't end, and I will still have to pay rent every month.
>>
>>38932613
Find an occupant to stay in the room while youre gone? They dont have to go on the lease, they just give you money which you forward on.
Or, agree to find a replacement and sign a contract variation with the landlord
>>
>>38931826
besorg dir einen Anwalt dude
ist oft kostenlos info einzuholen und ihm deinen fall zu schildern
ich denke nicht das sie dich dort festhalten koennen
Osterreich hier
>>
>>38932722
Ich kann mir keinen Anwalt leisten. Habe keine Rechtsschutz.
>>
hier in Osterreich gibt es die Arbeiterkammer die kann man in solchen faellen auch hinzuziehen
ich hab leider keinen plan wie das bei euch in D ist
>>
just dont pay lmao
>>
>>38932941
they will drag you to court and shit here. not even funny. if he does not pay 2 rents the landlord can throw everybody out if he likes.
>>
erberatung sollte kostenlos sein
dann siehst du ob was gehen wurde oder nicht

Google mal Anwalt ohne rechtschutz
>>
File: 1477180190311.gif (1MB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
1477180190311.gif
1MB, 326x256px
damn that sucks op, sometimes living in the land of the free isn't so bad
>>
>>38931826
>contract says so too apparently
Have you actually read your contract? That's usually a good start for finding out what you're rights and responsibilities are.
>>
File: 3b9.png (160KB, 450x433px) Image search: [Google]
3b9.png
160KB, 450x433px
>Yuropeans are so cucked that landlords can force them to stay in apartments against their will

HAHAHAHA fucking KEK'D OP
>>
>>38933048
>The obese tips fedora model guy in a gif pretending to be s neckbeard ordering tendies in a fancy restaurant

Can I get a quick rundown in this? Is he a robot?
>>
>>38933050
Sure I did. But this was several years ago and I forgot that passage. I did read it again some days ago. Looks solid for them.

>>38933022
Danke, werde ich machen.
>>
hol dir nen untermieter
>>
> > saw this on Reddit first, how times have changed
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.