[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear your Friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 4uGJXyY.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4uGJXyY.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
I always see people saying stuff like God, I can take care of my enemies but protect me from my friends and shit like that, guess they were right

so last night, we had a sleep-over party at one of our friends' mountain house, my friends tricked me to getting drunk, we were drinking red bull-vodka, so in my cup they poured 98% vodka and like 2% red bull just for the color of the drink to change, and they would give me it and I didn't notice, so after 2 or 3 cups, I'm out of it... (and I'm convinced they put something in my drink, but they deny it)

so they made fun of me while drunk and took videos, and even actually got me to admit the name of the girl I like, they told me all of the stuff I said, I even said fuck the illuminati and freemasons while drunk, they made me sing lose yourself and sing for the moment, of course I got like 2 lines right and the rest was babbling...

And all types of shit like that, they did not even let me sleep, I wanted to sleep immediately after I started feeling out of it, but either they hit me, or pour ice cubes down my pants, they did that to me all night... I got to sleep when I got back home the next day (which is today) from 8 am till 2 pm

I guess I did not learn anything from my parents, or from Ill Mind of Hopsin 5, but I have now, and I decided that now till my dying day, I will not even sip 1 drop of alcohol, fuck that shit
>>
wew nigger are sure they werent just as drunk as you
>>
Alcohol didn't force you to do all those things, people did.

Don't blame a substance for shitty peoples actions.

A majority of people are selfish with apathetic approaches to what they do, they dont think about others or the consequences of their actions.

Just stay away from people and your problems will be solved.
>>
>I will not even sip 1 drop of alcohol, fuck that shit
It seems like you're a teenager. You'll say that 1000 more times before you get to the age of 22
>>
>>38931641
yeah, and also this. It seems that your "so called friends" made you do this stuff. You need to get to a time in your life where you have to abandon people like this, people that will abuse you and drag you down, making you feel shit about yourself.
>>
>>38931593
You are too young to be on this board.
I have good news. Stuff is going to happen to you, horrible stuff. Stuff so horrible this event will not even register on your horrible experience scale.
>>
>>38931593
>no more alcohol
No, what you SHOULD have taken from this was to never contact your friends again you fucking retard.
Cut contact now rather than later it will save you alot of trouble in the long run.
>>
>>38931593
everything here makes you sound like such a normie, holy shit
>>
thats a mighty big story you just made up, OP
what a waste of time
>>
>>38931593
You ever stop to think that those guys ain't your friends?
>>
>got to sleep at 8am
dude sounds about 15 haha
bro you're too young to be here, your story just sounds like any typical night out with mates lol.
yes you will drink again, just try not to be such a pussy and get abused like you did. there will be a lot more stories like this in your life, and you can either choose to let the outcome be good or bad
>>
>>38931622
they probably were t b h but still

>>38931641
I see, I don't want to stop drinking but I guess I should learn how to hold my liquor and be choosy who I drink with

>>38931650
I'm 23, I just started drinking recently
>>
>can't handle banter
wew lad

Also, how did you NOT notice they fucked your drink up the moment you tasted it, are you retarded or something?

>fuck the illuminati
>sing lose yourself
>got me to admit the name of the girl I like
underage alert
>>
>>38931593

How the fuck do you not notice a drink that strong?
Even with good vodka that doesn't taste much like anything you should have noticed after the first sip something was up. While your 'friends' are assholes for fucking with you while drunk, you did most of that to yourself.

My advice is to get drunk every day and build up your tolerance, so people like that can never fuck with you again. You'll outdrink them, and then YOU'LL have the upper hand.
>>
>>38932429
Or, you know, he could just pace himself and not get wasted like a retard.
>>
>>38932441

If he's not slamming it like all his other underage friends like the retards they are, they'll sense something is up. Best to join the enemy's game and beat him with his own rules.

Leave the sipping and pacing to well adjusted alcoholic adults like us.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.